Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » What is everybody doing NYE?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
What is everybody doing NYE? Wed, 01 December 2004 00:20 Go to next message
trying to get organised now, anybody have good ideas that would be ideal for a good night out in city?
  Send a private message to this user    
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: What is everybody doing NYE? Wed, 01 December 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drive your ae86 to blues point buy some food, sit there listen to the radio, watch the fireworks.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: What is everybody doing NYE? Wed, 01 December 2004 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha, like this?

http://img79.exs.cx/img79/7364/1A.jpg

Laughing

[Updated on: Wed, 01 December 2004 00:47]

EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: What is everybody doing NYE? Wed, 01 December 2004 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking at hireing a houseboat for the weekend, cruise up the river and drop anchor and have a bbq/beer onboard into the night Cool
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: What is everybody doing NYE? Wed, 01 December 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah like this Razz

http://img130.exs.cx/img130/1269/des2.jpg
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What is everybody doing NYE? Wed, 01 December 2004 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Watching the fireworks from my loungeroom Twisted Evil Razz

Actually, I think there's a party on the roof which could be cool.

And you know you're always welcome Des! Very Happy
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: What is everybody doing NYE? Wed, 01 December 2004 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EvilJack wrote on Wed, 01 December 2004 12:15

looking at hireing a houseboat for the weekend, cruise up the river and drop anchor and have a bbq/beer onboard into the night Cool

i looked into the boats from Sydneycruises.com, they are damn expensive, $2000 per hour for a 20 footer Confused
max. 8 ppl BYO Shocked

AE86slut wrote on Wed, 01 December 2004 13:15

Watching the fireworks from my loungeroom Twisted Evil Razz

Actually, I think there's a party on the roof which could be cool.

And you know you're always welcome Des! Very Happy

got good views Jezz?
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: What is everybody doing NYE? Wed, 01 December 2004 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ask Steve-ae86..... He seemed to like it.

You can see the bridge, if that's what you mean. the roof top would definately be the go though.
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: What is everybody doing NYE? Wed, 01 December 2004 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Myself & a bunch of mates are heading up to Newcastle, going to the brewery, we went up last yea or the year before(can't remember NYE are always foggy) Laughing but yea it was pretty fun so we decided to hit it up again,
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What is everybody doing NYE? Wed, 01 December 2004 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

good luck i have rang a few places no availability to 31st of january
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: What is everybody doing NYE? Wed, 01 December 2004 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Dunno yet, but it won't be in the city. Too many fuckers in there to be fun. Too crowded and full of nobs.

Whatever and wherever, I'll no doubt be shitfaced pissed and wake up to find some asshole pissed in my pants and chucked down the front of my shirt. I'd love to know who's doing this to me 'cos it happens every NYE.

seeyuzz
river
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: What is everybody doing NYE? Wed, 01 December 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Wed, 01 December 2004 15:35

Hi,

Dunno yet, but it won't be in the city. Too many fuckers in there to be fun. Too crowded and full of nobs.

Whatever and wherever, I'll no doubt be shitfaced pissed and wake up to find some asshole pissed in my pants and chucked down the front of my shirt. I'd love to know who's doing this to me 'cos it happens every NYE.

seeyuzz
river

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh holy shit thats funny!
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: What is everybody doing NYE? Wed, 01 December 2004 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahaha thats gold river!!

this year won't be heading into the city, mate is having his 21st at his place since his b'day is the 1st. he tried an 18th on the 1st and it didn't really work.... i think i was the only one who touched the alcohol hahaha

i also need to remember to lock up that damn invisible monkey that follows me around tripping me up whenever i hit the piss....
EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: What is everybody doing NYE? Wed, 01 December 2004 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=ae86slaver wrote on Wed, 01 December 2004 13:22]

i looked into the boats from Sydneycruises.com, they are damn expensive, $2000 per hour for a 20 footer Confused
max. 8 ppl BYO Shocked

im thinkn more port hacking, $1200 for the boat divide it by 8-10 people your each paying $120-140, no need for licence but you pay fuel on top

http://www.cronullahouseboats.com.au/
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: What is everybody doing NYE? Thu, 02 December 2004 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUy a case for myself... and porbably end up missing the fireworks... but continue drinking all night and the next day...
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Re: What is everybody doing NYE? Thu, 02 December 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be bouncing no doubt, which is always fun on new years eve Cool Then I'll probably go to a goth/industrial club, do something illegal or just get horribly pissed, slut onto all my female friends and end up in bed with one of em Very Happy
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: What is everybody doing NYE? Thu, 02 December 2004 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be making my usual pilgrimdge to Rottnest Island.

cytribe: Whats an example of a goth/industrial club in Perth?
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Re: What is everybody doing NYE? Thu, 02 December 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"cytribe: Whats an example of a goth/industrial club in Perth? "

http://www.radiumlabs.com/

This is Sin, happens every Saturday night, some nights are great, others sub-standard. Used to be called Dominion.

http://www.livejournal.com/community/perthgoths/

This community generally keeps you posted on whats on, where the fashion shops/shows/gigs etc are.

http://outbreed.org/

This is a promotional company that runs raves/events. They will most likely be having an event for new years at the big apple.

http://www.templeoftears.com/mainpage.html

Hasn't been updated for a while but this is one of our local e.b.m/industrial bands that will be supporting K.M.F.D.M next weekend.

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: What is everybody doing NYE? Thu, 02 December 2004 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My parents have been kind enough to lend me their shack for NYE with a 7 acre field !!!!! we are gunna dig that bad boy up i can see it already.
Cars spinning grass flying it's gunna the best ever.
We can't take the boat out tho it's prolly a good thing considering how pissed we are gunna get.
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: What is everybody doing NYE? Thu, 02 December 2004 20:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, i spend NYE in Melbourne International Airport waiting to fly to the Phillipines.
Galactic Soap
Regular

December 2003
Re: What is everybody doing NYE? Fri, 03 December 2004 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't wait !!! Sublime at the Hordon - Armin Van Buuren !!!!!
then Fieldday.

Cheers
Soapy
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: What is everybody doing NYE? Fri, 03 December 2004 16:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm...
Well I usually spend NYE with out of school mates but we've just left year 12 so we're thinking of going to pittwatter or pyrmont where someone has some kind of big house thing and just all hanging out there.
It will be full of alcohol and drugs naturally Very Happy
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: What is everybody doing NYE? Fri, 03 December 2004 20:47 Go to previous message
so far all i got planned for NYE is perfecting the cooking of toast..
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Job Vacancy at Central Vic Auto Parts
Next Topic:ATTN: Fast Fours Forum users .. some assistance plz
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 16:59:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069830417633057 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.