Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Big Day Out 2005 Sun, 28 November 2004 05:10 Go to next message
whos going? who you going to see?

i've got my ticket to the sydney show which i've been told has just sold out. Very Happy

i'm going to see the beastie boys, the music, the streets, carl cox, grinspoon, JBT, atmosphere just to name a few.
  Send a private message to this user    
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Big Day Out 2005 Sun, 28 November 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im going to the Syd show, mainly to see System Of A Down, Eskimo Joe, Spiderbait and Powderfinger.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Big Day Out 2005 Sun, 28 November 2004 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Not going, but my daughters are. I hope, like you guys, they behave themselves.

seeyuzz
river
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Big Day Out 2005 Sun, 28 November 2004 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im going, ideally i would like to see

HILLTOP HOODS
ATMOSPHERE
SYSTEM OF A DOWN
JOHN BUTLER TRIO
THE DONNAS
CHEMICAL BROTHERS
THE STREETS
SLIPKNOT
POWDERFINGER
GRINSPOON
BEASTIE BOYS
SCRIBE and P MONEY
ESKIMO JOE

my mate is going to melbourne, syndey and gold coast, mainly for slipknot, he is seeing their sideshows too, so he will see slipknot play every night for 6 nights! his ears are going to be fucked to the shithouse
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Big Day Out 2005 Sun, 28 November 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
scribe is going?! Noice!
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Big Day Out 2005 Sun, 28 November 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, and hilltop hoods, beastie boys, atmosphere. its the hip hop takover this year!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Big Day Out 2005 Sun, 28 November 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm looks like i mgiht be goin again. Last one i went to was wicked. Grinspoon, prodigy, system of a down etc.
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Big Day Out 2005 Sun, 28 November 2004 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah huge hip hop influence this year which is pretty cool, just need J5 to top it off hehehe saw em at livev last year and they were awesome.

atmosphere is pretty cool, only know a little bit of his stuff, hope he is just as good live as on recordings
Galactic Soap
Regular

December 2003
Re: Big Day Out 2005 Fri, 03 December 2004 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wonder if Atmosphere is having a side show the guys amazing!!!

Cheers
Soapy
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Big Day Out 2005 Fri, 03 December 2004 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am going to Gold coast, sydney and melbourne BDO, a friend and I joked about it then it bacame serious so now we are doin it, so we can see everyone by the end of sydney BDO and then see the best ones again at Melbourne hehe, should be a fun week.

Drivin my ute down, if the 1ggte conversion done by then(hope and prays), so if u see it, gimme a wave Smile

Heard a rumour that acdc was going to be announced int he final announcement next week, I hope not, I like them but there were too many bogans last year with metallica, so yah...
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Big Day Out 2005 Fri, 03 December 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, ive heard the chemical brothers are going to play after the beastie boys, in the main arena.. where metallica played last year........

i wanted to go to the syd show but i think im too late Sad

last year rocked though!!!!!!
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Big Day Out 2005 Fri, 03 December 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was waiting for 3rd anouncement.

Last year was the best for awhile... Lost Prophets!, Thursday, TBE, Metallica
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Big Day Out 2005 Fri, 03 December 2004 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
basement jaxx man!!! and sonic animation went off too....

i saw metallica, im so glad i wasnt down in the mosh pit, im pretty little, and i would have been crushed.. i was watching from front row in the seats, and watching the whole crowd move as one mosh pit was pretty amazing lol...
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Big Day Out 2005 Fri, 03 December 2004 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had quite the delemma when Metallica came on... Thursday started about 20min into Metallica's set. And I was in the stands not having much fun so I went to watch Thursday. heh.
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Big Day Out 2005 Mon, 06 December 2004 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anybody have a ticket to the sydney show they wanna sell? pm me
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Big Day Out 2005 Mon, 06 December 2004 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can only remember watching metallica in the lightening storm, i was way too drunk... i woke up at 11 and was still trashed from the night before then got on a train to homebush hahahah

discovered the lost prophets week after bdo, was not a happy camper after that
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Big Day Out 2005 Mon, 06 December 2004 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not goin to the bdo but i am seeing beasties in sydney with scribe supporting... Very Happy
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Big Day Out 2005 Tue, 07 December 2004 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Last year was great-Muse,Thursday, Poison the Well and Lost Prophets.Ew, Metallica...so shit right now. Hangin for Hatebreed and Slipknot but i guess i'll be watching SOAD(even tho they put on really shit live shows) and Beastie Boys for the hell of it.

Hopefully we get some more hardcore/metal signing up soon and hopefully i dont get killed by old bogan thrashers in hatebreed!
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Big Day Out 2005 Tue, 07 December 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
StuC wrote on Tue, 07 December 2004 17:02

i'll be watching SOAD(even tho they put on really shit live shows

wtf? they arent that bad, i wouldnt say that its the best show ive ever seen, but it certainly isnt shit. download hoobstank playing "the reason" live, then you will know a shit live performance.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Big Day Out 2005 Tue, 07 December 2004 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a. SOAD are not shit live.. they go off if your into that 'get mental in the moshpit mentality' which is good every now and then.

b. 1 performance of 'the reason' where dougs voice was completely off.. why? because theyd been touring for a year straight and now people are saying theyre bad live. Doug has an awesome voice. I've got countless bootlegs (which are unedited.. to prove that)

c. muse are over-rated.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Big Day Out 2005 Tue, 07 December 2004 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
finney wrote on Mon, 06 December 2004 23:01

discovered the lost prophets week after bdo, was not a happy camper after that

ouch. heh I was looking forward to seeing them that day and I say they put on the best show of the event. TBE was just as good, but 6 members going off on stage beats 4. Very Happy Evan if TBE did have a member of the last of the mowhekans for said day.

Very Happy
turboke10
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Big Day Out 2005 Tue, 07 December 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey yo,

big day out is good, but it ain't that good. i like my bands heavy, REAL HEAVY. and i generally find that line ups inclusive of Hill Top Hoods is pretty cool, but it ain't real heavy. Why don't they bring down Sepultura, Chimaira, Primer 55 etc....... maybe even Fear Factory.......?

Now that would be the shit.

Kenneth.
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Big Day Out 2005 Sun, 12 December 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone got a ticket to the sydney show they wanna sell? pm me
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Big Day Out 2005 Sun, 12 December 2004 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fear factory played last year, special guests on the main stage. got there late and only saw the last few songs.

sorry Tommo, no way i'll sell my ticket
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Big Day Out 2005 Wed, 15 December 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
turboke10 wrote on Tue, 07 December 2004 18:55

hey yo,

big day out is good, but it ain't that good. i like my bands heavy, REAL HEAVY. and i generally find that line ups inclusive of Hill Top Hoods is pretty cool, but it ain't real heavy. Why don't they bring down Sepultura, Chimaira, Primer 55 etc....... maybe even Fear Factory.......?

Now that would be the shit.

Kenneth.

amen, i'd love to see chimaira live, among others
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Big Day Out 2005 Wed, 15 December 2004 04:15 Go to previous message
chimaira came out with In Flames earlierr this year they were awesome

I am hanging out for
The Music
SOAD
Slipknot
Powderfinger
JBT
Beastie Boys
Ill probably check out Hatebreed aswell even though I didn't really like their first album...
*maybe the streets*
Its gunna be sweet!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:fireworks and alcohol - the laughter and the pain
Next Topic:drug tests
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 18:39:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.017269134521484 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.