Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 30 November 2004 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL ok then, so toyota will carry oil for it?

What engine oil do you use?
  Send a private message to this user    
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 01 December 2004 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i started using Penrite HPR15 but my mate slaps in HPR30 for me and can swear by it. Helps cold start, runs smoother.
But it is recommended to use Toyota SC12 oil for the charger.
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 01 December 2004 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im only taking 1 cd. Very Happy
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 01 December 2004 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i hope they are mp3's.

or else your'll be bored shitless Evil or Very Mad
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 01 December 2004 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got it in one .. saves changing cds but a pain to get to the song u want when u have nearly 200
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 01 December 2004 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep Des, The photographer is from Melbourne. I've told him that after our bbq/meet We're open to suggestions if he has a better location for the photo-shoot.

www.jjphoto.com.au

^ thats his site. Pretty amazing. I might actually have to clean my car for the first time in.. well ever ;p I really am pushing for the 'big group shot'.. hopefully we can get it done. and then we'll be able to pay for the negatives. I have this Idea of getting the picture blown up to poster size and getting it framed and put on my wall as a reminder of the weekend.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 01 December 2004 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Wed, 01 December 2004 14:52

Yep Des, The photographer is from Melbourne. I've told him that after our bbq/meet We're open to suggestions if he has a better location for the photo-shoot.

www.jjphoto.com.au

^ thats his site. Pretty amazing. I might actually have to clean my car for the first time in.. well ever ;p I really am pushing for the 'big group shot'.. hopefully we can get it done. and then we'll be able to pay for the negatives. I have this Idea of getting the picture blown up to poster size and getting it framed and put on my wall as a reminder of the weekend.

OH YEAH! that would be great.
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 01 December 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
now thats a great idea..
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 01 December 2004 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Wed, 01 December 2004 14:52

www.jjphoto.com.au

Hell yes! I'll take one!!!!!
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 01 December 2004 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey Michael i might have a compressor lying around in the backyard in my junkyard of parts lol. ill check and get back to ya asap. Very Happy
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 01 December 2004 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would love a massive wall size picture too!

soo good
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Wed, 01 December 2004 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh some big poster of lots of hachi's with the quote:

Hachi Roku...Yeah, i'd hit it. Razz
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 02 December 2004 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is this like the longest thread in toymods history?
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 02 December 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha nah, i believe our last ae86 cruise had about 7 pages Cool
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 02 December 2004 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One week fellaaaaaaaaaaaaas !!
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 02 December 2004 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This time next week (9am) we'll be breathing that south coast ocean breeze.

Des, since your head of public relations think you could gather up everyones mobile number? Because Im thinking that on the day if we're waiting around for a few cars we wont know whats going on and wont be able to contact them.

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 02 December 2004 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh and Des, your mate James, is he booked? because Ive got him on the list as not booked. And whats the latest with J-AE86 he in you room or?
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 02 December 2004 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
James is teh Slut's friend. I believe he is coming but have no idea if he has arranged accomdation.

And yep J-AE86 will be in my room. So confirmed - me,Ribbo,J-AE86

hmm mobile numbers, i was thinking about this b4, what will be the easiest way because most definately things are going to happen and communication is vital.

how bout, we all post our mobile numbers here and everyone enters them into the phone. That way it's easier.

Hell, i'll just post who i've got on my phone: (Andrew, just put these numbers next to the names on the main list as well)

ae86slaver (Des): 0433 199 867 or 0414 899 318
ae86drift (Garth): 0410 562 457
ae86slut (Jeremy): 0403 348 138
J-AE86 (Johhny): 0421 779 772
UUP-46X (Michael): 0421 287 601
AE86_Boy (Will): 0405779530

AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 02 December 2004 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alrighty Guys
Ive had to come to terms with a liciencing issue, that is if you havent paid a fine you cannot renew your licience, seeing that chances are pretty high as to gaining the attention of the boys in blue with our mass convoy of highly desirable automotive machinery I have decide not to risk driving unlicienced. So as a result of funding shortages I regret to inform you that I will not be driving down to melbourne....

So who wants to drive my precious!!
Some of you may have seen her at the last drift meet, im not good with names but yeah im sure i can trust you to be responsible enough to hit it when I tell you to... and any other time you see fit!

if things look up in the next week this may change.

let me know if your interested.
Cheers.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 02 December 2004 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn, i wish i could drive both Will Razz
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 02 December 2004 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any suggestions Des??
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 02 December 2004 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ohh yeah there is no aircon and the seats relocate your kidneys after 15 minutes of driving....

oh yeah dont all rush at once!! Laughing Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 02 December 2004 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well good to hear about drift battle magazine! we all better wash our cars now! Wink

only 1 week left guys. im getting excited. dont forget your cameras guys! ill be bringing a few and my woman is a photography student too. also will have a laptop too so we can download 'full' memory cards to it if you need more snaps. that way i can upload them to the site when we get home Smile

ps, ill be bringing the AE86 sticker packs and 2 x vopt stickers with me, so if you wanna rice up before the meet/drive/whatever, being some cash, there will be discounts on the hatch decals coz i got heaps.

ppps. when you guys say 'group club cruise coverage section' what club name will we use? we have kinda a 'half club' already, the "AE86 driving club". do you wanna use this as our club name?
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 02 December 2004 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hook me up some more drving club stickers Garth Very Happy .
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 02 December 2004 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dips on a v-opt sticker!!
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 02 December 2004 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 03 December 2004 10:09

ps, ill be bringing the AE86 sticker packs and 2 x vopt stickers with me, so if you wanna rice up before the meet/drive/whatever, being some cash, there will be discounts on the hatch decals coz i got heaps.

ppps. when you guys say 'group club cruise coverage section' what club name will we use? we have kinda a 'half club' already, the "AE86 driving club". do you wanna use this as our club name?

"AE86 driving club" sounds good to me.

Garth, you've only got the 'Levin' stickers in black right? what else ya got Razz
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 02 December 2004 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Driving Club AE86 sound good!

I'll take a V-opt sticker & a driving club sticker! Will give you cashish next friday!
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 02 December 2004 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Fri, 03 December 2004 10:36

ae86drift wrote on Fri, 03 December 2004 10:09

"AE86 driving club" sounds good to me.

Garth, you've only got the 'Levin' stickers in black right? what else ya got Razz

i got trueno levin apex twin cam 16 in grey white and black
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 02 December 2004 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Guys i'm looking at some wheels for the back of my car & i need help asap!!!!

they are 15x7.5 off set of -7

will i have clearence problems? sorry to be a pain!
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Thu, 02 December 2004 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pr1nce has informed me via pm hes no longer in! Crying or Very Sad
Will your the man for offering someone to drive your car.
Garth, I'll take a V-opt sticker. That is if theres any left.
Des, yep ok, will list numbers (sorry I misread the name next to James)
AE86 Driving club sounds good to me.
Jeremy, is your mate James in?
Michael, sorry not sure about the offset.

[Updated on: Fri, 03 December 2004 00:00]

J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 03 December 2004 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i will see if my car can make it, going through some few changes on saturday, but either way i am going to melbourne even if i have to sit in ae86slavers caR
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 03 December 2004 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have an idea! I'll drive your car Will, and my missus can drive my car someone just has to sit in it and change gears for her) Laughing Razz

Andrew - God only knows what James has planned for accomodation. he knows what our plans are, so it's up to him to organise something. Knowing him and the guy who's coming with him, they will end up sleeping in the car somewhere anyway, most likely hiding from the cops, or inebriated.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 03 December 2004 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys, stickers to those who pay first.

first in best dressed on friday.
sorry not taking 'dibs' it doesnt work out.

so whoever want them can pay me directly using netbank now
or on friday and take the gamble

prices?

$35 vopt (full size d1 official url, last 2 left!!)
$30 hatch + side moulding sticker packs (black/white/grey, levin/trueno, zenki/kouki,)

ps, these stickers are from the first run i did. this is the last of them and i probably wont reprint/cut them again.
so once these are gone they are gone. ie. this is not a commercial sale. these are old stuff i want to rid myself of.

http://www.digitalfunk.net/Garth/ae86/stickers/levinsticker.gif
http://www.digitalfunk.net/Garth/ae86/stickers/truenosticker.gif

[Updated on: Fri, 03 December 2004 00:29]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 03 December 2004 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP-46X wrote on Fri, 03 December 2004 10:50

Guys i'm looking at some wheels for the back of my car & i need help asap!!!!

they are 15x7.5 off set of -7

will i have clearence problems? sorry to be a pain!

it's certain that these wheels will fit, they will come out quite abit but it depends on what profile your runnning and how low your car will be.

but either way they will fit
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 03 December 2004 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Fri, 03 December 2004 11:22

I have an idea! I'll drive your car Will, and my missus can drive my car someone just has to sit in it and change gears for her) Laughing Razz

Andrew - God only knows what James has planned for accomodation. he knows what our plans are, so it's up to him to organise something. Knowing him and the guy who's coming with him, they will end up sleeping in the car somewhere anyway, most likely hiding from the cops, or inebriated.

HAHA Laughing i guess he's trained to behave this way from the Lux Laughing

yeah if it doesn't work out for Will, we can sorta mix 'n match drivers, i got a spare seat so...
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 03 December 2004 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mate I can either drive to the freeway and once in 5th gear do a driver swap wit my missus, or we can see how things go on friday..
garth pm me your bank details should be able to get the dosh in there this arvo if you dont mind.. im sure i can spare sum money for that fine ass sticker.
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 03 December 2004 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
des give Will the passenger bucket seat so people don't get kidney pains or you can tow Will's car to make the ultimate Drift Chain battle, along with my car too Razz
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 03 December 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bahhaha

chain touge drift on freeway

my bucket will give even more severe kidney pains Twisted Evil
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 03 December 2004 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my bride will be juuuust perfect Wink
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 03 December 2004 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn elitist sitter!!! Evil or Very Mad
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 03 December 2004 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 03 December 2004 12:16

my bride will be juuuust perfect Wink

You lucky plick! Razz
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 03 December 2004 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Fri, 03 December 2004 12:19

Laughing Laughing Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 03 December 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Fri, 03 December 2004 14:54

ae86slaver wrote on Fri, 03 December 2004 12:19

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 03 December 2004 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
long trip in a bride? *shudder*

but then i am a fat cunt... Razz
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 03 December 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have fun guys make sure you take a shit load of pics.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 03 December 2004 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Fri, 03 December 2004 18:46

Have fun guys make sure you take a shit load of pics.

Why arent you coming exactly?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 03 December 2004 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spoke to ben @ BEL today
he and brian might be coming along in 'takumi'
he said he will post when they are sure
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 03 December 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cause my car licks massive balls at the moment.
I don't have the money to come down.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Fri, 03 December 2004 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
borrow the money, like me, and fkn make it happen! Twisted Evil lol
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sat, 04 December 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my boss ruined my weekend yesterday. i had told him previously i was probly not gonna be there for the friday-monday, and he didnt mind, but we got a new machine yesterday, and i was transferred to it cos of losing my license, and there is a shitload of work on it. my boss did me a favour by not giving me the arse cos of my license so i feel i have to re-pay the favour by staying and working the machine. i cant really afford to not be working atm if i did get the arse aswell so yeah.

sorry to fuck you round Michael, im pissed that i cant come, and i feel stupid now for letting you guys know so late that i cant make it, but yeh if i had my license and my car was running then id be saying to the boss i wont be here for a few days so tough, and id be coming 110% lol. im pretty sure you'll be able to fill my spot in the room, someone will end needing a bed lol. have fun dudes, and get heaps of pics, and ill be there with bells on for next year. Smile
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sat, 04 December 2004 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just letting everyone know that Im considering staying in Melbourne a bit longer than the Monday, since I dont have a holiday planned this year and have never been to Melbourne I am considering staying another day or two to relax, check out Melbourne etc.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sat, 04 December 2004 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok well I updated the list minus the leavers.

Me and Michaels room is now short of 1 person. So whose in?

And whats the latest with WHITCHY, did everyone end up talking him back into going?
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sat, 04 December 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u guys need ppl to fill any rooms, post it in the sa thread, im sure some of us are still loooking for acco.
86sp
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sun, 05 December 2004 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gonna have to cancel guys Crying or Very Sad Wrote my baby off about 2 hours ago. I am extremely lucky that im not hurt at all. Hit some water on the freeway at 90kph and went off just missing the guardrail. Ended up rolling once and landing on the side against a tree. Car is fkd. I was really looking forward to the trip down Sad Maybe next year. I will be getting another one soon hopefully. I guess its more beer for you guys to drink Razz
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sun, 05 December 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to her about the car hope u were insured. good luck with finding another sprinter in good nick its sounds hard but other ppl seem to find them wish i could.. but wish i had money and a girl aswell but but can only hope..
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sun, 05 December 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh my god. I just read your PM saying you cant wait to get down aswell. Crying or Very Sad

Evil or Very Mad

Good to hear your ok though. Goodluck with getting it sorted

... and then there were 15.

[Updated on: Sun, 05 December 2004 08:43]

ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sun, 05 December 2004 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well i gotta find $1300 bucks by thursday for rego

i have $26 so far..

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sun, 05 December 2004 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wait Garth, that mean your not coming without rego?
86sp
Regular

November 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sun, 05 December 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No insurance Crying or Very Sad I have my eye on a good condition aus spec one so hopefully the guy will sell. The engine and 2 rims are ok, so I just need a car.. Have fun guys!
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sun, 05 December 2004 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
$1300?

mines $150 for 3 months...cant u get that?
Pages (8): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Puzzleman's Cruise This Saturday (11/12/04)
Next Topic:ADELAIDE: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 5th December*
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 05:34:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0095670223236084 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.