Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TA22GTV
Occasional Poster

July 2002

Rare find Wed, 30 October 2002 05:59 Go to next message
Rare find oil temp gauge for a TA22 GT console...

NO butts $500.00
50-130C Gaugehttp://www.members.optusnet.com.au/kunyikfamily/DCP_0192.jpg

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/kunyikfamily/DCP_0193.jpg

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/kunyikfamily/DCP_0194.jpg

some pic's too drool on.......
  Send a private message to this user    
Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
Re: Rare find Wed, 30 October 2002 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holy shit ... Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I wish I had a spare $500... Crying or Very Sad
partyjase
Regular

June 2002
Re: Rare find Wed, 30 October 2002 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
isn't that called profiteering? Razz
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon12.gif  Re: Rare find Wed, 30 October 2002 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if people want it, and you have it, FLAUNT IT.
JUZZO
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Rare find Thu, 31 October 2002 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TA22GTV,

Do you have the factory mounted in Sump Sender unit for the guage ? I also notice its mounting point is broken. If you above price was a Typo or you drastically reduce it let me know !
thunderbird1
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Rare find Thu, 31 October 2002 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive got an old victa lawn mower under the house, just doing the maths..... hmm... $200,000.

Is $500 serious for that?? Cause that would make your average ta22 worth a couple of mil .... Wink

Crazy!
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Rare find Thu, 31 October 2002 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You could buy like 2-3 autometer gauges for that.
TA22GTV
Occasional Poster

July 2002

Re:you people are unreal Thu, 31 October 2002 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got something for sale I put the price on it all you can do is have a bitch.......

You want it bad enought you pay for......

Sound like toymod man goes to shops waits for people to try on clothes or take this out of packaging to see if he can get it cheaper for it's been used.........
To the other comment they made lots of victa lawn mowers....
Just not long ago the first victa made sold for very large amount of money........

Only because it's last one WORKING !!!!!!!!!!!!

I just put it away again for next time and put the price up further....

juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon13.gif  Re: Rare find Thu, 31 October 2002 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya man, these forums are here to help us, help each other. PISSING people off and saying stupid stuff about their posts is NOT A GOOD IDEA. Also with ROD (toyman) as a possible buyer trying to get a respectable price, every thing is negotable (thanks BING LEE) only if the seller wants it to be, if you want five hundred BUCKS for just one gauge then thats ok, if some one wants to make you an offer thats ok to, but bad mouthing some one that has posted their veiw of what they believe to be an outrageous price on a forum that is provided by the club for everyone, IS WRONG. You may only be new to the forums, but thats no excuse! RESPECT and be RESPECTED.
SORRY TO BLAB, just had to make how i feel clear.
CHEERS
JUZZO
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon13.gif  Re: Rare find Thu, 31 October 2002 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya man, these forums are here to help us, help each other. PISSING people off and saying stupid stuff about their posts is NOT A GOOD IDEA. Also with ROD (toyman) as a possible buyer trying to get a respectable price, every thing is negotable (thanks BING LEE) only if the seller wants it to be, if you want five hundred BUCKS for just one gauge then thats ok, if some one wants to make you an offer thats ok to, but bad mouthing some one that has posted their veiw of what they believe to be an outrageous price on a forum that is provided by the club for everyone, IS WRONG. You may only be new to the forums, but thats no excuse! RESPECT and be RESPECTED.
SORRY TO BLAB, just had to make how i feel clear.
CHEERS
JUZZO
CelicaRA45
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Rare find Thu, 31 October 2002 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the problem guys ,joe put it on for me ,as it is my guage and i dont no how to do photos as yet ,the guage was made for 1 year and came out in 74 GTV celicas domestic only they cost back then 100 aus and was using joes consule to show you guys where it was on the consule so i dont think 500 is to dear
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Rare find Fri, 01 November 2002 03:40 Go to previous message
Glen,

Mate any part is worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it. I don't think anyone doubt's the rarety of the Guage and I do have a genuine interest in it.

To someone who was building a Genuine GT I am sure it would be worth a high price tag.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ta22
Next Topic:ae92 seca headlamps
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 19:43:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0042200088500977 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.