Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 4AGE 20V, 2M, 4M x 2

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 4AGE 20V, 2M, 4M x 2 Thu, 18 November 2004 04:06 Go to next message
Following the purchase of a load of artwork last night, I'd like to liquify some assets, so will offer the following motors for sale:

4K: complete running motor, good condition. Also have a another motor here: condition unknown, equally happy to sell it complete or strip for parts.

4M, from MS 65 Crown, good running condition, complete unit

4MU, From MS85 Crown, good running condition

2M, from MS53 Crown, good running condition

4AGE 20V: silvertop, complete with cut loom, minus computer. I also have a complete 20V motor for wrecking (minus the throttle bodies - I'm keeping them).
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=8367

Prices via PM, and delivery anywhere possible.

Attachment: 4AGE 20V.JPG
(Size: 76.43KB, Downloaded 1703 time(s))

[Updated on: Mon, 11 April 2005 06:05]

Send a private message to this user    
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 2SC, 4AGE, 4AGE 20V, 18RG, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE Thu, 18 November 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Prices?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 4AGE 20V, 22RE, 2JZGE Thu, 18 November 2004 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
More photos:

2JZGE:
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=8075

Attachment: 2JZGE.JPG
(Size: 45.26KB, Downloaded 1923 time(s))

[Updated on: Sat, 08 January 2005 06:11]

cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 2SC, 4AGE, 4AGE 20V, 18RG, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE Thu, 18 November 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ummmm, not tryin to piss you off, but you don't have prices up on what your offering. I may be blind sometimes when gettin pissed at the pub and pickin up swampdonkey's at the end of the night.... But I just wanted to know a rough figure on what you are wanting for these options. "post whore"???? A bit harsh isn't it?
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 2SC, 4AGE, 4AGE 20V, 18RG, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE Thu, 18 November 2004 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Thu, 18 November 2004 12:06

Prices via PM, and delivery anywhere possible.

cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 2SC, 4AGE, 4AGE 20V, 18RG, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE Thu, 18 November 2004 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry bud,
I thought if I asked then you would send me a price via PM, didn't want to be all secretive about asking for a price... Oh what the hell, Can you PM me a price for the silvertop.. Thank you Confused
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 2SC, 4AGE, 4AGE 20V, 18RG, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE Thu, 18 November 2004 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Price PM'd.

My main reason for not lisiting prices is: I'm sick of everyone jumping onto other peoples for sale threads, stating the prices are too cheap/expensive for the good offered, or hijacking the thread buy stating they also have the same type of good for sale and a much cheaper price - the original buyer panics and matches the cheap price, even though the condition of the goods is vastly different. I'm happy with the conditions I've stated for the motors, and as such, am not prepared to barter like that. And yes while I'd like to offload these motors, or parts therof, no, I'm not desperate to sell any of them, i'm still covered financially, just not with the cushion I normally run with.

As for post whoring, you've made 13 posts today by my last count, some to threads long since forgotten and old - don't you think an email or PM to the original Author would be more appropriate than bumping it up to the top of the list? Not shitty at you, but certainly wish you'd consider everyone else on the forums looking for current threads?
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 2SC, 4AGE, 4AGE 20V, 18RG, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE Thu, 18 November 2004 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heya Clint, would you be interested in doing a straight swap for flywheels, if the 1g-gte turns out to be a gen 2?
cwhelan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 2SC, 4AGE, 4AGE 20V, 18RG, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE Thu, 18 November 2004 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clint,

I had made 13 posts in one day?

Man I'm slacking off terribly, I didn't think about others looking for new threads obviously, and for spoiling it for them, I am sorry. I didn't think I had to PM people on there threads.

I may be digging up old threads, but the ones I have dug up were of interest to me. I think If I went and answered all of the threads that I read today, then that would be just silly, and yes I then accept getting an ear bashing. My interest is quite diverse and for that I am not sorry, I read more than you think each and every day to extend my knowledge, and to feed my apetite of wanting to know more.

I was going to comment on something you touched on there about competitive selling on someone elses threads (hijacking). I have seen a fair bit of it, and it is nasty. I think jumping in on the band wagon on wanting the same things as someone else on the wanted section is fine, saves opening another thread of the same nature.

Someone selling a Turbo manifold on another thread just today had someone else jump in and have a crack at a prospective buyer making an enquiry on it with a figure in mind(his figure was a little low, but he appologised in case it might have been too low). This other user tells the enquirer that it is worth much more (more than double of the offered figure), then backs off, not even interested in purchasing anyhow.... What shit is that?

Anyway, sorry about that. So long as you know my thoughts on that also.

Thank you for the PM on the price, very reasonable indeed, must do more reading on the silvertop now. Will get back to you via PM on the engine later on...

4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 2SC, 4AGE, 4AGE 20V, 18RG, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE Thu, 18 November 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Thu, 18 November 2004 17:47

Price PM'd.

My main reason for not lisiting prices is: I'm sick of everyone jumping onto other peoples for sale threads, stating the prices are too cheap/expensive for the good offered, or hijacking the thread buy stating they also have the same type of good for sale and a much cheaper price - the original buyer panics and matches the cheap price, even though the condition of the goods is vastly different. I'm happy with the conditions I've stated for the motors, and as such, am not prepared to barter like that. And yes while I'd like to offload these motors, or parts therof, no, I'm not desperate to sell any of them, i'm still covered financially, just not with the cushion I normally run with.

WeRD. Undercutting happens quite often in the forum world unfortunately by posting your prices.

PM Sent.
chrisss
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 2SC, 4AGE, 4AGE 20V, 18RG, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE Fri, 19 November 2004 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clint your using the forums to sell a lot of stuff...

if u dont like the way forums operate then dont use them...

in the long run and in order to cut the crap just put a price up - a price is a price, thats how much u want, if others dont like it too bad!!

what sensors does the 2jzge come with and what would be needed in addition to what ur selling?
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 2SC, 4AGE, 4AGE 20V, 18RG, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE Fri, 19 November 2004 18:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can i get the price of the 1g(found out what gen?)
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 2SC, 4AGE, 4AGE 20V, 2TGEU, 18RG, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE Mon, 22 November 2004 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pictures added, for those who've asked.

[Updated on: Mon, 22 November 2004 04:48]

Flebbert
Regular

August 2004
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 2SC, 4AGE, 4AGE 20V, 2TGEU, 18RG, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE Thu, 25 November 2004 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey can u please pm me for a price for the 2JZGE and a spec sheet if u have one.

regards
setsuna
Forums Junkie

July 2004

Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 2SC, 4AGE, 4AGE 20V, 2TGEU, 18RG, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE Fri, 26 November 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya!
can ya give me a price on the 2TG?
would ya seperate the head/inlet manifold/dizzy?
thanks

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 2SC, 4AGE, 4AGE 20V, 2TGEU, 18RG, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE Fri, 26 November 2004 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep and yep, though seperating those parts will cost you as much as the whole motor!
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 2SC, 4AGE, 4AGE 20V, 2TGEU, 18RG, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE Fri, 26 November 2004 21:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clint, I am very interested in the location of the sump on the 2JZGE.

PM me with location of sump and price of motor.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 2SC, 4AGE, 4AGE 20V, 2TGEU, 18RG, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE Mon, 06 December 2004 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As best I can measure at the moment (motor is not the most accessible atm), the back of the sump is @350mm from the back of the motor (with the tape resting on the front alloy face of the sandwich plate).
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 2SC, 4AGE, 4AGE 20V, 2TGEU, 18RG, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE Mon, 06 December 2004 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might have some interest in that 1G-GTE.. can you PM me a price?

Cheers
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 2SC, 4AGE 20V, 2TGEU, 18RGU, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE Mon, 06 December 2004 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
20V pic up for those who've asked.
mabelater
Newcomer

December 2004
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 2SC, 4AGE 20V, 2TGEU, 18RGU, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE Wed, 08 December 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, im after a crank angle sensor for a 2JZ for my supra, if you got one for sale or know any one that does could you let us know.
cheers
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 4AGE 20V, 18RGU, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE Mon, 13 December 2004 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not seperating the 2JZ sorry.

Also added some silvertop 20V engines for wrecking - both are missing their throttle bodies - they will adorn my 1UZFE in their next incarnation!
nudes
Regular

October 2004
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 4AGE 20V, 18RGU, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE. Mon, 13 December 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pictures..? sure they look good but if you need a picture of an engine that your interested in then you shouldnt be buying one..... sorry just a point of view.

PM Sent Very Happy
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 4AGE 20V, 18RGU, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE. Sat, 18 December 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate do u still have the 22re ?
my mate blew his 22re in his RA65 from lack of oil (fool)
but he is short on cash at the moment would you take a deposit ???
i hope you got the plate i'm sorry it's bent i had no idea it was or how is happened.

thanks mate mookie
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 4AGE 20V, 18RGU, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE. Sun, 19 December 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, it's still kicking around and yes, i'll hold it for him with a deposit on it. catch me on MSN this week, as I have a bit of stuff to send to Tasmania, so we could prolly put it all together for a good deal on Freight?!
zammo
Newcomer

December 2004
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 4AGE 20V, 18RGU, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE. Tue, 21 December 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the 18rg
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 4AGE 20V, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE. Wed, 22 December 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
18RGU has been sold sorry.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 4AGE 20V, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE. Wed, 29 December 2004 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pmuB
GTV Trueno
Regular

November 2004

Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 4AGE 20V, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE. Wed, 29 December 2004 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have a 4age 20v fly-wheel.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 4AGE 20V, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE. Wed, 29 December 2004 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, emailled you.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 4AGE 20V, 22RE, 1GGTE, 2JZGE. Wed, 05 January 2005 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump again.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 4AGE 20V, 22RE, 2JZGE. Sat, 08 January 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1GGTE sold, not many to go now!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 4AGE 20V, 22RE, 2JZGE. Tue, 18 January 2005 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
quick 6
Regular

December 2002
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 4AGE 20V, 22RE, 2JZGE. Tue, 18 January 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
price on the 2j please mate.
Rolly
Trent-KE30
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 4AGE 20V, 22RE, 2JZGE. Tue, 18 January 2005 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey CLG,
Have you sold the 4K yet? If not how much?
Trent
urban_myth
Regular

December 2004
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 4AGE 20V, 22RE, 2JZGE. Mon, 31 January 2005 11:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the 20 valve 4age?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 4AGE 20V, 2M, 4M x 2, 2JZGE. Tue, 01 February 2005 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 29 March 2005 00:41]

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 4AGE 20V, 2M, 4M x 2, 2JZGE. Tue, 29 March 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Top list updated, check there for the straglers!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 4AGE 20V, 2M, 4M x 2 Mon, 11 April 2005 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One last bump before the ad falls into the abyss!
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Toyota Motors For Sale: 4K, 4AGE 20V, 2M, 4M x 2 Mon, 11 April 2005 08:58 Go to previous message
is the AGE 20V: silvertop, complete with cut loom, minus computer still avail and what price + postage to the coast ??

gearbox for it ??

pm expected Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:nissan Z32, AIR FLOW METER AND BLITZ POD AIR FILTER.
Next Topic: 20V SILVER TOP, RWD
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 20 10:22:43 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010327100753784 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.