Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Last Night Mon, 06 December 2004 23:20
Was out driving through the Adelaide hills, as you do, and had two fun encounters. On my way to Gorge road, via the scenic route I came up behind a new corolla. They were going fairly slow but taking the "racing line" through all the corners. I found this funny so I just drove normally staying in the correct lane. They started to go faster so I kept with them, still staying in the correct lane while he went nuts cutting corners. I don't know what this guy was on, but damn he sucked at driving!

2nd encounter goes something like this. I found genkin, simon-ae86 and mr 1ggte stopped near mt lofty so I pulled over to say hello. A few minutes later an R33 pulls up at the intersection nearby, sits around for 2 minutes then takes off past us, giving it his all in 1st and 2nd gears. Although tempted to chase him right away, I kept on talking. A little while later I left, and went down the same road the R33 did. I ended up on old norton summit road... and I see the signiture 4 tail lights from an R33. There he was, the show off! Caught up with him (too easy!) and he was SLOW. I mean, slower than the corolla! On straights that were easy and he could see far ahead, he'd accelerate as fast as he could, which was slightly faster than I could, but on corners he was slow as all hell. Pulled up next to him at the traffic lights later on and had a quick chat... he said he couldn't see anything! Pansy.

Had a good drive last night though, Marble Hill Road is REALLY fun! Very hard on the brakes though.
  Send a private message to this user    
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:7MGTE MA61 vs Evo 8
Next Topic:Fate, coincidence or just plain freaky?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 13:26:19 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043292045593262 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.