Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sun, 05 December 2004 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fu** insurnce 1 more thing i forgot i have to do..

plus mob. 0400040385...

[Updated on: Sun, 05 December 2004 10:08]

Send a private message to this user    
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sun, 05 December 2004 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Sat, 04 December 2004 13:46

Just letting everyone know that Im considering staying in Melbourne a bit longer than the Monday, since I dont have a holiday planned this year and have never been to Melbourne I am considering staying another day or two to relax, check out Melbourne etc.

I've got the whole week off so Shezza and I might end up doing the same. See how we feel on Monday morning I guess.

And 86sp - that sucks arse. Glad to hear you are ok....... Then again, shame on you for destroying a hachi Mad Razz
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sun, 05 December 2004 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Sun, 05 December 2004 19:56

Wait Garth, that mean your not coming without rego?

do i want to get arrested in melbourne with no rego and no insurance with 1 point on my license and $26?

no. no i dont.

BUT

i will have it by thursday, dont you worry.

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sun, 05 December 2004 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stingy option for insurance - ring up a company, get a quote from them sometime this week.

they will send out paperwork, with a covernote, for a certain period of time. If u have a crash, use the insurance, if not, just dont pay Wink

no shit u will get it done garth, if u didnt come... u would look like an ass! Razz
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sun, 05 December 2004 22:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sprinter-Saurus wrote on Sat, 04 December 2004 13:13

my boss ruined my weekend yesterday. i had told him previously i was probly not gonna be there for the friday-monday, and he didnt mind, but we got a new machine yesterday, and i was transferred to it cos of losing my license, and there is a shitload of work on it. my boss did me a favour by not giving me the arse cos of my license so i feel i have to re-pay the favour by staying and working the machine. i cant really afford to not be working atm if i did get the arse aswell so yeah.

sorry to fuck you round Michael, im pissed that i cant come, and i feel stupid now for letting you guys know so late that i cant make it, but yeh if i had my license and my car was running then id be saying to the boss i wont be here for a few days so tough, and id be coming 110% lol. im pretty sure you'll be able to fill my spot in the room, someone will end needing a bed lol. have fun dudes, and get heaps of pics, and ill be there with bells on for next year. Smile

Shocked Shocked

86sp wrote on Sun, 05 December 2004 18:06

Gonna have to cancel guys Crying or Very Sad Wrote my baby off about 2 hours ago. I am extremely lucky that im not hurt at all. Hit some water on the freeway at 90kph and went off just missing the guardrail. Ended up rolling once and landing on the side against a tree. Car is fkd. I was really looking forward to the trip down Sad Maybe next year. I will be getting another one soon hopefully. I guess its more beer for you guys to drink Razz

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

WTF!!! we're losing numbers, i think from now on we have to incur a surcharge if anyone else pulls out Twisted Evil

Andrew - I'll be definately driving back ASAP on monday morning, I got b'ball at night and have to work the next day so yeah.

ALSO J-AE86 is not coming. Short of funds as well.

AE86_Boy is coming though.
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sun, 05 December 2004 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes very unfortunate i can't make it, as some bills just came in, and i got to stay here and work, to pay off the bills before the due date, i am pretty pissed off at the moment that i can't make it.
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sun, 05 December 2004 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Sun, 05 December 2004 22:14

bathurst-91 wrote on Sun, 05 December 2004 19:56

Wait Garth, that mean your not coming without rego?

do i want to get arrested in melbourne with no rego and no insurance with 1 point on my license and $26?

no. no i dont.

BUT

i will have it by thursday, dont you worry.

Credit card!!!!! Very Happy

Looks like the car will be up & running 2day!!! Then just got to get the alarm & sterio in!
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sun, 05 December 2004 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HOOOOOORAY!!
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sun, 05 December 2004 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Tell me about it! Confused

I don't know if i'll have time to get the taco working though! Sad
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Sun, 05 December 2004 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
farggit!!! mine only half reads, maybe the alarm installer can help you hook it up.

so i guess you'll be going solo as well!
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 06 December 2004 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Yup looks like it, You fuggers better keep me amused & awake on the CB! Razz
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 06 December 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe i'm sure it'll go pretty quickly.

ok boys, we gotta get these rooms sorted - so in a space of a weekend we have lost 3 people Mad Razz

that means, two of our rooms have a vacancy each. What about 4 of us in a room? is that overkill?

I'm thinking how the payments work, if i payed by credit card last week, does the transactin go through straight away or do they deduct it when we check out like other hotels?
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 06 December 2004 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I'm not sure how it works, But i've also paid for the room wid credit card, maybe we should chase up the SA boys like arch said & see if any of them need a room,
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 06 December 2004 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nothing gets deducted until you check in
when you check in the entire funds are deducted

ps. who wants to lend me $1300 till next wedneday morning
i HATE getting paid monthly...

[Updated on: Mon, 06 December 2004 03:20]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 06 December 2004 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Garth there is a pic of your car in the latest HPI magazeeeene Cool

oooohhhh yeah trueno hotness !
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 06 December 2004 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Just received this:

Quote:

Dear Competitor,
If you have received this email, we have received your entry.

DRIFT COMPETITORS:
If you are practicing on Saturday 11th (5pm - 9pm) simply drive up to the
mobile booth at the front entrance and your name will be ticked off our
list. Proceed as normal to scrutineering for competition number and wrist
band.
On Sunday 12th enter the complex the same way. You will receive
credentials at the mobile booth. All cars must go through scrutineering
again, even if you were scrutineered the night before.
Note: all competitors will receive a number and windshield banner which
must be displayed throughout the event.

SHOW'N'SHINE
On Sunday 12th enter the complex at the main gate (Bob Jane Allrounder
Tyre). You will receive credentials and be directed to the parking
display area. Winners will be announce just prior to the cruise. The
winner shall have the honor of being first in line for the cruise. Cars
must remain in this area until the cruise scheduled for 6.30pm. We
request that you be with your cars at 6.15pm. We will direct you on to
the track. Remember, this is a cruise to let the spectators see your
vehicles. It is not a race. Passing and burnouts are strictly forbidden.
A pace car will set the speed limit. On completion of the cruise laps(s)
cars will have the option of leaving or parking on the grass area behind
the chapel.

Good Luck and I look forward to seeing you and your vehicles over the
weekend.
Regards,
Paul Ross
Paul Ross
Manager - Calder Park
(Ph: 9217 8820 Fax: 9217 8960)

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 06 December 2004 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
then there were 14... =/

There are now some spare rooms, Room organisers.. invite some SA people to join the a non-full room

4 to a room would be good from a money perspective.. but someone would be sleeping on the floor =/

the latest hpi has huge driftnats coverage, also has a pic of garths car but its small Nope

BTW dont worry about there being lesser numbers... it might actually turn out to be better because everyone will get to know each other better rather than some huge group of people where it will be impossible to remember names. Razz

4sleeps away.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 06 December 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so far i can count 11 cars that will DEFINATELY make it. give or take 1 or 2 with unexpected reasons on the day if so

meanwhile, drive safely! we don't need another crashed/rolled hachi ! Crying or Very Sad
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 06 December 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
J-AE86 wrote on Mon, 06 December 2004 10:12

yes very unfortunate i can't make it, as some bills just came in, and i got to stay here and work, to pay off the bills before the due date, i am pretty pissed off at the moment that i can't make it.

I have over $500 worth of fines/bills overdue and a possible court case right now - aint stoppin me.

Shows where your priorities lie, young man...... Shame on you. Razz

And guys, my mate James is not bringing his mate along now, so there goes one of our main sources of entertainment..... James will also take one of the beds.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 06 December 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So this 'track time' to show n shine entries.. its just a 'parade'. Can you opt out of it? Confused
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 06 December 2004 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Mon, 06 December 2004 20:17

So this 'track time' to show n shine entries.. its just a 'parade'. Can you opt out of it? Confused

I'm sure you can. I don't think they'll hold a gun to your head...... Unless the Victorian Police are there that is.

My car will probably overheat in the 'parade'. Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 06 December 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol

hachiiiiii powaaaa
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 06 December 2004 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can't wait.. got to put some struts in and some new tires ..

http://www.geocities.com/mrf_ool/100_1465.jpg

buffing it 2morrow
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Mon, 06 December 2004 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Mon, 06 December 2004 19:45

J-AE86 wrote on Mon, 06 December 2004 10:12

I have over $500 worth of fines/bills overdue and a possible court case right now - aint stoppin me.

Shows where your priorities lie, young man...... Shame on you. Razz .

haha same, i have countless fines to pay off, and vodafone is hunting me down cuz i keep rejecting calls and letters Mad almost the same with the shitty 3 service.

AE86slut wrote on Mon, 06 December 2004 19:45

And guys, my mate James is not bringing his mate along now, so there goes one of our main sources of entertainment..... James will also take one of the beds.

James can stay with me and Ribbo, I'm sure we'll all get along Twisted Evil
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked

Mr Fool! Lookin' sweeeet dude!
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Tue, 07 December 2004 09:25

I'm sure we'll all get along Twisted Evil

I don't want to know what you mean by that, homo drift boy. Razz
John K
Regular

August 2003

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Looks like I'm out Mad Was so looking forward to it.

I had some loud noises from the flywheel area, so took the box out, and the clutch to find the flywheel just holding on. Mad When I told the workshop who put it all together what had happened, they said: "Oh shit, we forgot to use lock tie" Plus wrong bolts. Mad Mad Mad
Need a new flywheel, clutch, pressure plate. Plenum needs fixing too.

I'll see how I go with it all, but so far its not looking good.

20% chance of me coming.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do your best John, we need a 3SG ae86 represenative !

3 sleeps to go.

everyone got a CB handheld?
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 01:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dudes has all of you guys faxed in your applications to CALDER PARK? needs to be done ASAP.. Smile
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just spoke to CALDER PARK they have only 9 apps in at the moment...
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Mines in, but i'm still not sure if my car will make it, Confused
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP-46X wrote on Tue, 07 December 2004 13:14

Mines in, but i'm still not sure if my car will make it, Confused

what u mean Mike??? is the car up n running?

or are u just unsure if the car will handle the freeway? Surprised
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Well lets just say the guy doing the job is doing his best to bend me over & fuck me up the arse!

He promised i'd get it last wednesday.....no then promised last sunday...no then promised me i'd get it last nite....NO

I called him again this morning & said look i need it on the road so i can start working on it! He said he'll try get it done by tonite cause what he has to do could take him 2 hours or 10 depending, So i say i have the guy who is installing my alarm coming over tonite(which i do) so i need the car & i need it tonite cause i don't want to stuff the alarm guy around,

So basically i don't know if it is going to be finished when i call him tonite, I can't work out how a job which i was originally told would take two weekend has now taken over 5 months! *sigh* life can suck sometimes.
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
R U SERIOUS!??!?

wat the hell is he doin to it???
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Well.....

I have two sprinters, one with a 4A-GZE & the onther had a 4A-C, the one with the 4A-C had a better body so i got him to swap the engines over, out of one & in to the other & visa versa,
AE86Boy
Regular

July 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You poor bugger!
that shouldnt take him that long!
whats left to do to get it running and out of there?
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Well when i spoke to him this morning he said he had to hook up the radiator hoses then give the car a check over, he then said something about the clutch which he was meant to replace rite at the start of the job, so if he hasn't done that there could be big blowups coming! Mad
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well tell him that he has till Thursday to finish your car off or i will fly up to Sydney and smash him.. Smile
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message

LOL!!!

Mite have to mobilise the 86 army! Laughing Razz
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst...dude whats the count coming from Sydney as it stands?

DUDES, if you havent sent in your app to calder park it is ok..
i will have some spare forms at the bbq which can be handed in on sunday morning before 9am
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Currently 12. But it might be less.

Michael, did you tell him your driving to Melbourne in it friday morning?. Tell him he has until miday Thursday and then the 86army will be mobilised.

AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, you tell the arse-bandit that he has until midday tomorrow.

Then, you spend all tomorrow night and as much of Thursday as you can driving as many k's as you can, so if anything's gonna fuck up you're gonna know about it and not be halfway to Melbourne and have to pay for a tow back home coz 5-month-conversion boy was a lazy krunt and forgot to put a bolt in somewhere.

Ahem!

I've put in app's for myself, James and Arch, and James and I have rec'd confirmations. NOt sure about Arch.... Arch?
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have been telling him since we started planning this trip that i am leaving thursday morning Razz But it just doesn't seem to hurry him up at all,

I have just called him again to see if it will be ready for me to pick up this arvo, apparently not looking good, heres the convo,

Me:"will i be able to pick it up this afternoon?"

Him:"well i'm goin over some things now, i've got the plumbing for the I/C done just have to finish the Radiator hoses, then check the clutch is working rite, check some wiring then it should be rite."

Me: "Oh so whats the time frame can i pick it up 2nite?"

Him:"well there is 3 or 4 hours of work left so if you give me a call a bit later i'll be able to let you know"

Me:"WTF? I told you i had a guy coming around tonite to put the alarm in I now have to cancel with him & fuck him around, I'm going to my aunties B'day but i can drop by & pick it up at like 8 or 9 will it be finished?"

Him:"I'm not sure give a call later & i'll be able to tell you"

(I'm at my limit)Me: *Beep Beep Beep*

I didn't want to cut sick at him for fear that he'll just fuck me around ever worse & then i'll have no hope,

I'm at a loss, things shouldn't be this stressfull! Crying or Very Sad

/rant
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Tue, 07 December 2004 16:30

5-month-conversion boy was a lazy krunt and forgot to put a bolt in somewhere.

LOL! love the nick name!

Yea looks like i will be having thursday off work now so i can put sterio in & drive around like a dick head all day,
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some of you boys should go around there tonight with Mich to get it sorted out
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP-46X wrote on Tue, 07 December 2004 16:38

I have been telling him since we started planning this trip that i am leaving thursday morning Razz But it just doesn't seem to hurry him up at all,

I have just called him again to see if it will be ready for me to pick up this arvo, apparently not looking good, heres the convo,

Me:"will i be able to pick it up this afternoon?"

Him:"well i'm goin over some things now, i've got the plumbing for the I/C done just have to finish the Radiator hoses, then check the clutch is working rite, check some wiring then it should be rite."

Me: "Oh so whats the time frame can i pick it up 2nite?"

Him:"well there is 3 or 4 hours of work left so if you give me a call a bit later i'll be able to let you know"

Me:"WTF? I told you i had a guy coming around tonite to put the alarm in I now have to cancel with him & fuck him around, I'm going to my aunties B'day but i can drop by & pick it up at like 8 or 9 will it be finished?"

Him:"I'm not sure give a call later & i'll be able to tell you"

(I'm at my limit)Me: *Beep Beep Beep*

I didn't want to cut sick at him for fear that he'll just fuck me around ever worse & then i'll have no hope,

I'm at a loss, things shouldn't be this stressfull! Crying or Very Sad

/rant

This is ghey wif teh multiple aids and covered in lesions....

I have Thursday off Michael. If it's not done by then we are telling fuckface that we are taking the car to finish it ourselves due to his incompetence.

P.S. tell him that if it aint finish, the slut's coming for him...... Razz Laughing
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL i don't want to resort to violence..............yet Evil or Very Mad
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, no violence.

Seriously, if that's all that's left to do, we could knock it over easy. 5 months is ridiculous. I did my conversion on the street over the space of a few weeks!

I would seriously be thinking twice about relying on this dude to have it finished on time.
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I have completely lost all confidence in him! He was surposed to be my dads mate but after this debarcle(spelling) i'm pretty certain that we wont be on talking terms,

No matter what i will be stopping through his work shop tonite to make sure he is working on it & not just bull shitting me,

I'll give you boys an update in the morning i've gots to go, got an hour drive home & an meant to be at my auntie b'day by 6,

C-ya boys have a good nite,
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually I MIGHT have Thursday off also... so if you need any help just shout.

Dont let completely loose on him coz then he'll get pissed and not stuff u around!
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeremy: No confirmation as yet, how did they confirm with u? fone/email?

im not fussed about confirmation, ill be there, so will my car, sif they wont let my 86 in Razz

[Updated on: Tue, 07 December 2004 09:03]

bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch they might turn you away on personal-hygene grounds

Very Happy
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Tue, 07 December 2004 20:19

Arch they might turn you away on personal-hygene grounds

Very Happy

Laughing Laughing Laughing AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

ahem....

Arch, they emailed me.
mrf_ool
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hooked up the water pipes on my throttle body last night man it made a diff the revs cut right back. and almost stalled.plus some new struts and its getting its buff 2morrow. maybe be some paint protection ..plus my tyres r in so some new rubber for the trip and getting my front discs machined and some new pads .. didnt think the pads were to bad but when i took them off they almost metal to metal.. lucky would have had sparks every time i stopped..

[Updated on: Tue, 07 December 2004 13:41]

Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 21:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL! nah he will let me in when i pass him a nice big nug hehe.

no email as yet, can i just confirm with u jeremy that my email is archdall@internode.on.net cheers
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, that's the email I gave them
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

So i didn't get my car back, Called him last nite his phone was off, dropped round there it was all locked up, get home & he calls me 10pm,

He tells me that he just has some heater hoses to hook up & thats it, He's done the clutch, I/C & pipes & put the coolant hoses in,

So i say if i leave work at 12pm i'll be at yours about one to drive it home & start working on it,

He said that will be fine as he should be finnished on it by 9-10am it just wont have the I/C pipes pollished nor the cam covers,

I say ok so long as it driving fine i just want it back,

So i'm going to leave work today at 12 & go pick it up so i can take it home & start putting in the sterio & thermo fan,

Now due to the delay i can not get an alarm into it by friday so what do you guys reccon i should do? Do i drive it down with out an alarm or do i get my brothers sprinter & drive that down?

Sorry for the long post!
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked

I'm at home sick as a bloody dog today, have had a hectic week already, my car is being neglected - BUT NOT FOR LONG Twisted Evil i feel like absolute shit!!!

but i'm committed as a motherf*^&k so not even illness will stop me from being there on Friday Evil or Very Mad

ah wells i'm off to eat some breaky, and yeah Michael if anything is needed i'll be around, and i'm sure we'll teach this punk ass mechanic how to really work on an ae86!

edit: man, don't worry about the alarm so much, most of us don't even have one, if your scared of it, just park next to mine all the time, i have enough sensors to send an alarm company broke Twisted Evil

[Updated on: Tue, 07 December 2004 22:39]

UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message

ah shit dude!!! Hope your immune system knocks that shit the f*(k out & your all better by friday,

I spent the nite thinking instead of sleeping & i think i've made my mind up that i am not going to drive my car down, I'm going to take my bros' 4a-c down, i just don't think i can trust it to make it the whole way to melb & the fact that it is now not going to have an alarm was the last straw, I'm going to leave it locked up in the garage, So no ZEing my way around melbourne anymore Sad But des you must take me for a spin in yours!!!! Wink
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: AE86 Sydney -> Melbourne convoy official info/thread Tue, 07 December 2004 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Confused Confused Confused

what if you get it back today, drive it around in it for the arvo and all is fine, work on it somemore tomorrow and take it for another fang and nothing goes wrong?

i don't believe the alarm will be a big issue, considering the fact that we are all enthusiests and being in sight of our cars 95% of the time (5% being taking a shower and what not Laughing ) but that's up to you.

so yeah, you have a GZE specialist here, and many ae86 tech heads, what will you drive Twisted Evil
Pages (8): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Puzzleman's Cruise This Saturday (11/12/04)
Next Topic:ADELAIDE: Toyota Cruise # 7 *Sunday 5th December*
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 12:39:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0095348358154297 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.