Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » Vision R: Suspension & LSD

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 25 November 2004 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've gotta confirm what this diff is first. It looks just like a JDM rear end, but it has floating calipers. Any ideas????
  Send a private message to this user    
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 25 November 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys,

Let me know when you guys can get the deposits together.
I will put the order through.
You guys will need to email me or confirm with me exact lsd types as well.

Thanks

Wei
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 25 November 2004 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, I propose that anyone who has money now can put the deposit through, and then Wei can start a list of people who have paid up, and whenever other people get money they can send it through.

Wei: Maybe put your bank details up? Or PM us peoples Smile

For the record, I am interested in a Cusco RS 2-way, with the small axles, the OZ ones. I believe it's the early one? (I can never remember which it is). I have an RA28 diff.

AE86slut: No idea, could be any other T-series diff. Mine has floating calipers too, it's an RA28 diff with TRX brakes. Or it could be a completely different diff altogether...
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 25 November 2004 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont really want to collect any money as such an early stage, because the people who pay would want their lsds and have to wait for others which could be over 1-2 months.

We should decide say in a 1 -2 weeks period some time in december or whenever, for all payments to be made for deposits. So people can pay within the period and aware have to wait for others.

Once all payments are made, order can take place.
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 25 November 2004 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm, true that. Sounds reasonable... Or maybe the people who are ready to pay could say so, then we know how many people are ready Smile
gtvolv
Regular

November 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 25 November 2004 07:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Guys - put me down on the list for a Cusco RS.

Have the money and am happy with December or January / whatever.

Will keep an eye on the thread.

4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 25 November 2004 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am keen for a Cusco RS 2-way as Arch has earlier indicated.

I can pay deposit in December and complete payment in January.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 25 November 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok guys this is who we have so far, who can make 50% deposit some time in december and full payment in january.

Krayzie
Mumblezz
Skaney
AE86slut
Arch
Arch friend # 1 ?
Arch friend # 2 ?
demuire
4ageeza
gtvolv

Have i left anyone out who want to purchase lsd and can make the 50% deposit sometime in december and added to the list or have I added someone on the list who cannot make the deposit sometime in december that needs to be removed from the list?

Let me know or feel free to copy and add or remove from list. Once we confirm this, we confirm date of deposit and also confirm type for lsd for each person.

Thanks

Wei
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 25 November 2004 13:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol...i'm Arch's friend 1 (or 2? Rolling Eyes) that he was referring to. Just need to confirm with other mate who is also keen on an lsd. Smile

But yeah, i'm a definite for december deposit and january payment...however could you make the december payment kinda closer towards christmas, cos I and i'm sure many others will need to fork out a bit for the Melbourne trip on the 12-14th.

Cheers,

Joel
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 25 November 2004 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK so we have:

Krayzie
Mumblezz
Skaney
AE86slut
Arch
Arch friend # 1 ?
demuire
4ageeza
gtvolv

Because from 24th Dec to 31st december will be mainly holidays and banks may not be open. I start taking deposits from the 13th
Decemeber all the way till end of Decemeber. Is this alright with you guys?

I will put order throught Immediately after all deposits have been collected. I would assume if cusco have stock that items should be here within 2-3 weeks.

Wei

[Updated on: Thu, 25 November 2004 13:22]

Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 25 November 2004 15:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
put me down as well..TRD or Cusco..still cant decide..most probably i'll opt for TRD as i need extra $$$ to get the lsd installed..

what are the shipping options like? and are we 100% guaranteed safe and secured delivery? if item gone missing it wouldnt be our fault?

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 25 November 2004 18:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok so we have:

Krayzie
Mumblezz
Skaney
AE86slut
Arch
Arch friend # 1 ?
demuire
4ageeza
gtvolv
Satoshi

Shipping from Japan to here is covered by insurance as well as shipping from myself to you will be by courier, which has insurance as well. So if it items goes missing, customer will not be liable for it.

thanks

Wei

[Updated on: Thu, 25 November 2004 18:04]

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 25 November 2004 21:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Umm... Put me down as a maybe for now, someone has apparently found me a TRD center with 4.8 gears! Trying to find out how much they want for it and what condition now, will get back to you ASAP. If that falls through then yes, deposit on 13th Dec should not be a problem.
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 07 December 2004 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay, this "other deal" doesn't look like it's going to happen, so I'm back in this one Smile

13th Dec still the go?
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 07 December 2004 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be able to make the deposit sometime in the next couple of weeks.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 07 December 2004 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think we have more than 5 parties interested dont we?

I will start taking deposits as of Monday 13th if we have the numbers. Will close deposits on 31st december.

We should have the numbers.

Cheers

Wei
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 07 December 2004 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wei: Put up or PM your bank details somewhere and I'll most probably get the deposit to you before the 17th.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 07 December 2004 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys here are my bank details as follows.

National Australia Bank
Account name: Vision R
BSB: 08 6082
Account number: 57350 2606

Here are the pricing on the LSDs

Group buy price
Cusco MZ - $1110.00 shipped (1/1.5 way or 1.5/2way)
Cusco RS - $1280.00 shipped (1/1.5 way or 1.5/2way)
TRD - $1080 shipped (2 way)

Please specify which lsd you wish, and also what way you would like and also way you would like as default when the item comes to you. Eg you can select 2 way when you get it but when u rebuild it can change to 1.5 way or you choose 1.5 way and when you rebuild it change it to 2 way etc. Also please specifiy if you are after a zenki(older model) or kouki(late model) LSD you need. Please email me all of this.

Please deposit exactly 50% of the price into my account within specified dates and email me on visionr@iinet.net.au and advise me on payment, your contact details and delivery details and also lsd type. As much information as possible. If i am missing any information please let me know, you can contact me on 040 300 3131 as well.

Kind regards

Wei

[Updated on: Tue, 07 December 2004 04:46]

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 07 December 2004 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Umm, just for silly people like me:

The diffs we got here in Oz (ie T18, Celica, etc) is a Zenki (early model small axle) right?
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 07 December 2004 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Majority of the diffs here are zenkis yes. If in doubt count the splines to confirm.

Cheers

Wei
chrizer
Regular

October 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 07 December 2004 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, I may have to be put in the list.
Pm sent
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 07 December 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Email sent.
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 07 December 2004 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys i may be very interested in this buy but can someone let me know this...

I have a t18 diff, drum to drum, on the way and i need to know what diff typeit is that i need?? Is it zenki or kouki?

And are the lsd centres any different between the oz spec s series diffs and the t18 t series diffs?

Let me know guys.

Cheers fellas,

Jezza Very Happy
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 07 December 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will try and make the deposit next Friday (17th)

Thanks, Sean.
LiL_MiC
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 07 December 2004 11:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
t18 you'll want a zenki

s series is totally different to t

these guys are talking about t series lsd, so it will fit you
Dovieye
Newcomer

January 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 07 December 2004 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome thank god I saw this im in the market count me in on a cusco rs 2way.

Rod

Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 08 December 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry guys..i gotta pull out from the group buy
setting up new goals and other priorities.

gluck
Rallystanza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 08 December 2004 09:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i am out too. Realised i had no money.... again.

Looks like it will be the BOC "lsd" for me Razz

Good luck also gents

Jezza
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 08 December 2004 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoa i lost track of this thread..

AE86T, i still want to get a cusco rs 2way.

of the 2 friends that i mentioned one is 4ageeza the other one isnt prepared to buy atm.

ill send the deposit on dec 16.

thanks
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 08 December 2004 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HI guys, cools no probs, from the number of people wanting to deposit funds into my account within the december period we should have more than 5 buyers for the group buy.

Cheers.

Wei
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 10 December 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys,

Just a small shipment came in and these LSDs one cusco rs and one TRD belong to customers.

Heres a few pics of the cusco and trd lsd centres.

Cheers

Wei

http://img124.exs.cx/img124/1377/10101715je.th.jpg

http://img124.exs.cx/img124/4923/10101732sw.th.jpg

http://img124.exs.cx/img124/4217/10101751vi.th.jpg

http://img124.exs.cx/img124/7435/10101781wi.th.jpg

[Updated on: Fri, 10 December 2004 13:00]

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 10 December 2004 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ooooh so pretty Smile I can't wait to get one too! Very Happy
krayzie
Regular

April 2003

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 13 December 2004 22:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86T = Money has been deposited .... Check your email for details

Thats on down four to go Very Happy

Cheers
Andrew

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 13 December 2004 23:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok Guys,

Just confirmin, I have first deposit from Krayzie already for cusco RS LSD.

1. Krayzie
2. Gtvolv
3. Demuire
4. Arch
5. Skaney
6. mumblezzz
7. 4ageeza
8. AE86slut

Cheers.

[Updated on: Thu, 30 December 2004 04:45]

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 13 December 2004 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My money's beeing transfered to my savings account at the moment (should arrive today hopefully!) so if all goes well I'll send you the money tonight!

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 14 December 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 people already said have deposited into my account.
added to list above

Cheers
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 14 December 2004 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Payment done Smile
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 14 December 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats 3 buyers.

Cheers
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 15 December 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So we only need 5 for that price?

As I am spending a friend's money here, I'm gonna hang back until one more person deposits. As soon as someone else deposits, there are 5 buyers guaranteed.
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 15 December 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be paying on Friday.. so yes theres 5.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 15 December 2004 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There should be atleast a minumum 5, so the group buy should go ahead.

Cheers

Wei
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 15 December 2004 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be depositing money tomorrow morning

but u can add me to the list when its gone thru, thats fine

thanks
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 15 December 2004 09:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As discussed in my email to you...I'll have the money deposited in your account by the date you meantioned.

So count me in as a definite Smile
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 16 December 2004 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
money and email sent Wink
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 16 December 2004 00:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats 4 guys.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Thu, 16 December 2004 23:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK guys,

I have taken for deposits for 4 cusco type-RS Lsds 2way rebuild into 1.5 way zenkis.

Cheers

Wei
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 17 December 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wei: Today I deposited half the amount ($640) for Cusco RS, 2-Way/1.5way to suit Zenki axles.

Thanks, Sean.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Fri, 17 December 2004 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
payment received from skaney,
Thats 5 already.

cheers
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Sun, 19 December 2004 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump

anyone got a t series rear end for sale? i need one Razz
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 20 December 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do we have any others interested in the group buy?

Cheers

Wei
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 20 December 2004 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm still coming Smile Will be in your account by end of next week Wei.
AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 21 December 2004 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No probs 4ageeza, I already taken note of your interest.

Anyone else?

Cheer

Wei
krayzie
Regular

April 2003

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 27 December 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any ETA on the diff centers??

AE86T
Forums Junkie

Forums sponsor

August 2002
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 27 December 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As procedures follow as mentioned previously, closing date for payment will be this friday 31th Dec. I am still awaiting for 4ageeza payment, and I think that is it if theres nobody else interested within this week.

I will put forward order as soon as business reopens (4th january). I plan to have LSDs in Australia within 1-2 weeks after as long as Cusco Japan has them on stock.

Will keep you updated once I have put order through to Japan.

Kind regards

Wei

[Updated on: Mon, 27 December 2004 10:06]

mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 27 December 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there,

Still interested. Payment coming this week.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Mon, 27 December 2004 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats wrong with using the locker mumblezz? Razz lolol
ae86 slide
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 28 December 2004 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys im new to this site and new to ae86's, just bought one a couple of days ago it has 20 valve and t18 diff conversion, im am very keen for a cusco type rs 2 way lsd but just wanted to make sure what type i need, from what i read i need a zenki. is this correct? i have also read alot of replies about gearing, i think mine is 4.3 as mine does about 3000 revs at 100 ks, is any of this gearing information relevant to the type of lsd i need or fittment of it. your help would be appreciated. Smile
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Tue, 28 December 2004 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it does 3000rpm at 100kays in 5th id say u have a 3.9

yeh u need zenki
mumblezzz
Regular

June 2003
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 29 December 2004 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arch wrote on Tue, 28 December 2004 09:23

Whats wrong with using the locker mumblezz? Razz lolol

Lockers are suck. Plus its the 3rd S series diff I've blown up in 12 months.

Wei: Deposit sent through and email sent.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Vision R: Suspension & LSD Wed, 29 December 2004 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Arch wrote on Wed, 29 December 2004 10:42

if it does 3000rpm at 100kays in 5th id say u have a 3.9

yeh u need zenki

Sounds like a 4.3 to me......
Pages (5): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:17" tyres for sale
Next Topic:sold
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 05:24:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.015541076660156 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.