Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Body and Interior » Complete AE101 FX-GT Seca interior + other parts (*now with pics*

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Complete AE101 FX-GT Seca interior + other parts (*now with pics* Mon, 22 November 2004 02:17 Go to next message
As it says above, from a imported two door version of oz model. Incl. From seats, rear and complete front to rear carpet, center console,and few other Items. Immaculate condition. Pic's will be up soon $600 ono

Attachment: Picture 057.jpg
(Size: 10.43KB, Downloaded 191 time(s))
Attachment: Picture 050.jpg
(Size: 11.51KB, Downloaded 149 time(s))
Attachment: Picture 062.jpg
(Size: 10.09KB, Downloaded 128 time(s))

[Updated on: Mon, 29 November 2004 23:59]

Send a private message to this user    
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Complete AE101 FX-GT Seca interior + other parts (*now with pics* Tue, 30 November 2004 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
Toyo Truck
Regular

August 2004
    I ain't no JABBER!
Re: Complete AE101 FX-GT Seca interior + other parts (*now with pics* Tue, 30 November 2004 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi mate,

Do you have the steering wheel?
I need a steering wheel for an AE101 corolla
for my girlfriends car.

The wheel in it is snapped above the supports.
Let me know,
Bart
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Complete AE101 FX-GT Seca interior + other parts (*now with pics* Wed, 01 December 2004 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry wheel is sold.
Galactic Soap
Regular

December 2003
Re: Complete AE101 FX-GT Seca interior + other parts (*now with pics* Tue, 07 December 2004 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey champ,

Would I be right in assuming these parts would be interchangable with the Aus delivered AE101 Sedan interior ? Excuse my ignorance.

Cheers
Soapy
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Complete AE101 FX-GT Seca interior + other parts (*now with pics* Wed, 08 December 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the front seats? and is there any chance of getting some larger close up shots of them?

[Updated on: Wed, 08 December 2004 00:30]

Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Complete AE101 FX-GT Seca interior + other parts (*now with pics* Wed, 08 December 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

how much for the front seats? and is there any chance of getting some larger close up shots of them?

$400 ono for both front and rear, I really don't want to seperate them as they're matching. the rear's can have the material stripped and fitted to the rears of any other car as I did in my old KE30 (AE92 sx interior), which cost me $100 to do. I can email you bigger pic's
Quote:

Would I be right in assuming these parts would be interchangable with the Aus delivered AE101 Sedan interior ? Excuse my ignorance.

Hatch are a straight swap, sedan, I'm not sure as I have never owned one.
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Complete AE101 FX-GT Seca interior + other parts (*now with pics* Thu, 09 December 2004 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just sent you a PM with me email address mate
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Complete AE101 FX-GT Seca interior + other parts (*now with pics* Tue, 14 December 2004 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There still here.
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Complete AE101 FX-GT Seca interior + other parts (*now with pics* Tue, 14 December 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry i didn't get back to you before johnny. I didn't get much interest in my current seats and also freight costs would make them cost a bit much for me. I mentioned them over at twincam.org so hopefully you get some interest from there!

good luck!
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Complete AE101 FX-GT Seca interior + other parts (*now with pics* Tue, 14 December 2004 11:33 Go to previous message
thanks cam.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:[AE86] rear bumper
Next Topic:AE86 Bits for sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 23:30:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0057871341705322 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.