Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » ACT » CCG Christmas Dinner & Drinks - 11 December 2004

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
CCG Christmas Dinner & Drinks - 11 December 2004 Wed, 10 November 2004 23:42 Go to next message
Details for the next CCG social outing:

Event: CCG Christmas Dinner/Drinks
When: Saturday, 11th December 04
Time: 7 pm
Where: TBA.
Details: Social Dinner and informal drinks afterwards to see out 2004!

Of course all Toyota fans are welcome to join in. Just call or email if you have any questions.
Cheers
Mitch & Phil
0408994410 (AH) & 0412699144 (AH)

(Changed to 11 December due to populare demand! Very Happy )

[Updated on: Sun, 14 November 2004 00:45]

Send a private message to this user    
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG Christmas Dinner & Drinks - 4 December 2004 Thu, 11 November 2004 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hhhmmm, I have two engagement parties on that night. I think I am spreading myself a little thin on the social scene these days Mad .

I might have to keep my diary under wraps, I am sure someone is checking it and planning everything so it clashes with other events Laughing

BTW: clutch has been ordered and the rolla will be back on the road ASAP Very Happy Ready for Booner Nats! Go to whoa will be mine Laughing

I like this ACT only section, much more room to move.
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG Christmas Dinner & Drinks - 4 December 2004 Thu, 11 November 2004 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shano. So you found out...and they said you weren't bright enough to work it out!

Good news on the clutch mate. Just intime for the wet weather practice laps of Braddon.

The diff went to Rob at Diff Dr on Monday. He said it is definately bent due to the heat from welding on the brackets. He is so busy he'll take two weeks to repair/straighten and fit the 3.7. Just intime to have the turbo installed inn Tweety and ready to go!
Cheers
Mitch
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG Christmas Dinner & Drinks - 4 December 2004 Thu, 11 November 2004 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ho ho Mitch is caught the boost bug Wink

yeah all this wet weather is pretty fun now that I have RWD Up To Something Laughing

how crazy is this for timing, I get back from my holiday up the coast on the 4th, so this looks like a good plan, come home that arvo, ccg dinner that night, I like it Very Happy

Oh and mitch good news, in my job the boss are ditching one of their contracts, so that means no more weekend or night work, hooray Rolling that mean my sundays are now free for all coming ccg and MR2 club events Very Happy
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG Christmas Dinner & Drinks - 11 December 2004 Sun, 14 November 2004 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUGGER! I'm committed to an engagement on that night too! Shano, whats the go with people organising social events in December that are not related to christmas! Razz

So Mitch, you reckon my uni-joints wont get done by Rob in a hurry then? I was hoping to drop the tailshaft off this week & get it back soon Crying or Very Sad

I like the ACT only section too Smile Don't have to filter through the muck from that western state Razz Cool

Phil L
indigoid
Regular

September 2002

Re: CCG Christmas Dinner & Drinks - 11 December 2004 Sun, 14 November 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oooh, an ACT-only section, shiny!

How does Contented Soul at Woden sound for a venue? It's a lovely little pub, and has good beers on tap
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG Christmas Dinner & Drinks - 11 December 2004 Tue, 30 November 2004 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what.... postponed..... ohh well I can still make it all the same.

so do you know where its gonna be held? how about in the middle of lake burley griffin??? no, sounds a bit wet, well I am out of suggestions then Wink
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: CCG Christmas Dinner & Drinks - 11 December 2004 Tue, 30 November 2004 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oooh, i can make it now. Do you accept smelly interstate Sprinter/Corolla owners Razz
celica28
Regular

May 2002
Re: CCG Christmas Dinner & Drinks - 11 December 2004 Wed, 01 December 2004 01:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Of course we do.

Azrael
Regular

September 2003
Re: CCG Christmas Dinner & Drinks - 11 December 2004 Wed, 01 December 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depends on how smelly EWWWWWW!!!
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: CCG Christmas Dinner & Drinks - 11 December 2004 Wed, 01 December 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh, well hopefully by the day it will have cooled down some, so ill be less smelly. Ill still be a Corolla/Sprinter owner Razz. Have ACT plates though.
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: CCG Christmas Dinner & Drinks - 11 December 2004 Wed, 01 December 2004 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am sure they will accept corolla/sprinter owners, hey I am an MR2 owner and they have all opened up there hearts to me... I Heart you guys Laughing Laughing Laughing
ra23celica
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: CCG Christmas Dinner & Drinks - 11 December 2004 Wed, 01 December 2004 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TE72_Turbo wrote on Sun, 14 November 2004 16:23

Don't have to filter through the muck from that western state Razz Cool

Phil L

Ah ha ! I could not let that one go through to the keeper without an off-topic retort ! Nice one mate, you can hide but you can't run.....

Anyhow, don't forget to ask that other Phil at your Christmas function how the welding job went - with any luck he will have a smile from ear to ear, hopefully not from rear to ear !

And while I am interloping here, Mitch: you need to think about that sign off you are using mate...."Mitch & Phil" gives the wrong message I reckon, a bit like Trevor and Terrance from South Park or those two guys from 'The Block' TV reno reality show....

Very Happy

And seriously: Merry Christmas to all CCG members, from a guy in the land before time, WA.....wait awhile, wackers anonymous, etc etc......

Cheers all,
Mitch.
(Free bump as well - this is a merry christmas !)
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: CCG Christmas Dinner & Drinks - 11 December 2004 Wed, 01 December 2004 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

"Mitch & Phil" gives the wrong message I reckon, a bit like Trevor and Terrance from South Park or those two guys from 'The Block' TV reno reality show....

Hahahahah Laughing new nicknames, Trevor & Terrance Razz Which one is which?

Merry Christmas to you folks in the land behind time also Very Happy Doesn't Christmas occur sometime in January for you folk?

Cheers
Phil L
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: CCG Christmas Dinner & Drinks - 11 December 2004 Thu, 02 December 2004 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Quote:

"Mitch & Phil" gives the wrong message I reckon, a bit like Trevor and Terrance from South Park or those two guys from 'The Block' TV reno reality show....

I reckon they are more like "Bert and Ernie" or even "Bill and Ben the Celica Men" or "Adam and Steve" (not Eve) Laughing Laughing

Just kidding.

The 11th I will be in Beechworth Vic. The rolla will be back on the road ASAP though, the new clutch has arrived! My slaves come around tomorrow to help do the job Very Happy (they will get under the car and be crushed by the gearbox hehehe).
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG Christmas Drinks - 11 December 2004 Fri, 03 December 2004 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey hey hey....what this...some Christmas Cheer and good will to all....not from our ratbag mates in the CCG. Sounds like its not the silly season but Open Season ya flogs! Right back at ya...Ha!

I think Mitch T, Shano and Phil L are just sounding scared that I almost have the 3TGT running and they are petrified that after I blind them with the BRIGHT YELLOW of Tweety that they wont be able to pass me now, even tho there cars have 10 times the grunt. I think the answer is Polaroid Sunnies fellas!

Now on the Drinks - we have been guzzumped at 3 locations now due to the usual overbooking of pubs and clubs. So we are still looking for a fair venue for a Christmas get together.

Will email out over the weekend to give some notice but at this stage its looking mor like a Christmas Beer O'Clock at a pub on the 11th.

Merry Christmas to all!

Mitch & Phil
(I like the way it sounds so there)

TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG Christmas Drinks - 11 December 2004 Tue, 07 December 2004 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All Yata Fans:
- Christmas Drinks
Everyone is invited to drop in for our last chatfest for 2004. Laughing Saturday 7pm in the general bar area (Band on at 10pm for the Ragers!) at: LANYON VALLEY RUGBY UNION CLUB - Heidelberg St Conder (02) 6200 8400 (Internet www.tuggers.com.au)
- Of course all welcome to come and meet the Group.
(BTW – Come along and hear me brag about the current 996 Porsche Carrera (only worth $225,000) that I got to take my daughter in to her YR 10 Formal! Hell what a car………almost as good as Tweety!)

- GT8 Celica Article in SPEED Magazine
You must buy or at least read the excellent article on page 52 of SPEED magazine. Our Canberran Justin Simpson’s GT8 Celica is featured with a most impressive and complimentary story on the build of the beast. This machine really has to be seen to appreciate the quality of the twin turboed Lexus V8 stuffed into a GT4….then turned rear wheel drive!

- We also noticed that Martin Donnan (HOT4s Tech Guru fame) owns a red RA28 that he is building, with monthly updates in HOT4s on the rebuild.

- January 2005 CCG Event
In January (15/16th) we are cruising down the coast to enjoy the great summer weather. So keep an eye out for more details soon.

If we don’t catch you for a beer on Saturday night (11th) then have a very Merry Christmas and we will catch up in 2005!
Cheers
Mitch & Phil

ddeane
Regular

June 2002
Re: CCG Christmas Dinner & Drinks - 11 December 2004 Wed, 08 December 2004 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gidday all

Just thought I would drop a line from PNG and apologise for not getting to the xmas show. Remember to have a drink for me.

Old toyotas are a little rare here. There is one red ta22 that you have to stay clear of or the rust will splat on you. The car has front/rear spoiler and looks it like poo. Will try and get a shot of it.

Seen a few later celicas including 2 GT4s. There is not much of anything in the way of cars here - most are grey imports from Japan, and really none of them are performance cars. I was not aware of the HUGE range of shit cars built in Japan.

Until Monday I had a 2 year old long wheel base Camry with a 2.2 motor. It had all of the goodies but was real gutless. On Monday I took delivery of a new Outlander - Japanese version. It seems to go ok and does not disappear down the many pot holes like the Camry. Should keep me happy for the next 2 years

Now on the plus side I have only seem one Dunnydoor in the past 7 weeks, and only 3 EB or so Falcons.

On the negative side my son has been taking my TA23 for a ride every few weeks - so watch out.

I am back for xmas so will try and catch up with a few of you.

Craig
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: CCG Christmas Dinner & Drinks - 11 December 2004 Wed, 08 December 2004 10:59 Go to previous message
Hi Craig

I cant imagine how much you will be hanging out for a fang in the 23 by Christmas! Dont forget to wash up well before you return so you dont get sprung for illegally importing rust into OZ! Rolling Eyes
Will catch up then. Cheers. Mitch
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:CCG Weekend Trip to Moruya - 15 & 16 January 2005
Next Topic:TOYMODS/CCG Trip to Moruya (Camping!) 6/7 November 2004
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:55:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0070271492004395 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.