Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Finally!! Thu, 09 December 2004 04:57 Go to next message
Finally booked my P's test for tomorrow in all places, Wyong Very Happy
couldn't get anywhere in Syd for the next couple of weeks so i thought what the hay! especially as i could have gotten my licence back in September Rolling Eyes Anyways any young wippersnappers wana give me some tips on what to look out for? Hopefully it all goes to plan and i get to drive back Cool

[Updated on: Thu, 09 December 2004 05:12]

Send a private message to this user    
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Finally!! Thu, 09 December 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats taking u so long to go for ur p's? how old are u?

just make sure u indicate approximatly 30 metres before the corner or watever...

ppl from wyong might be able to give u hints and tips for certain areas to look out for etc....as for me...i cant help much
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Finally!! Thu, 09 December 2004 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, ur just about in the same boat as me: i got mine yesterday, and couldve gone back in sept as well! im up in coffs harbour and the "line" was 3 weeks! lucky i got em 1st try, or i wouldve had to wait another 3 weeks Confused anyway im happy! Very Happy

btw, good luck Smile
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Finally!! Thu, 09 December 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
magicmitch wrote on Thu, 09 December 2004 16:41

whats taking u so long to go for ur p's? how old are u?

just make sure u indicate approximatly 30 metres before the corner or watever...

ppl from wyong might be able to give u hints and tips for certain areas to look out for etc....as for me...i cant help much

3 year driving ban,have to do the P's test to get it back,,Yeh i dont thinkI will forget anything but I literally havent driven in 2 years so i hope i dont get failed on some stupid little thing or im gunna have to go Millat on the driving instructor and dump the cnt somewhere on the way home Very Happy
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Finally!! Thu, 09 December 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh right....well if u feel like uve fail slip him or her a fitty! ($50)....

nah u should be right..its just like riding a bike....u never forget...
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Finally!! Thu, 09 December 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pretend to look out and about and look behind when your reversing, as in, tilt your head back and look for yourself, don't look at mirror all the time
also, check your blindspots when reversing, doing a kerbsign stop and coming out.
stop sign, wait for atleast 3 seconds
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Finally!! Thu, 09 December 2004 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

stop sign, wait for atleast 3 seconds

i didn't have to do that, just a complete stop...they didn't say anything about it when we got back Razz
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: Finally!! Thu, 09 December 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Remember to do the push/pull steering Mad I hated doing it but I had to to pass! Although this was in Canberra so I have no idea what instructors outside of Canberra are like.
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Finally!! Thu, 09 December 2004 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Thu, 09 December 2004 16:54

3 year driving ban

lol.... Katsoudas number 2!
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Finally!! Thu, 09 December 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AE86slut wrote on Thu, 09 December 2004 21:19

riceburna73 wrote on Thu, 09 December 2004 16:54

3 year driving ban

lol.... Katsoudas number 2!

hahaha we are cursed man,ever since we were on our P's one of us was doing some stint,if it wasnt me it was him,now he's lost it again and im getting mine back,,he's 25 and never been off his P's Laughing
AE86slut
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Finally!! Thu, 09 December 2004 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you serious? He lost it again?! What a mutt. Brains on him.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Finally!! Thu, 09 December 2004 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh i know,very large brain he has Rolling Eyes hahah the most logical thing to do after getting your licence back after 3 years is to buy a rexi,like im surprised there isnt a subaru dealer situated inhouse of the RTA Laughing even tho he lost it in the mazda Rolling Eyes
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Finally!! Fri, 10 December 2004 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you want some advice...

dont use your own car in the test...

dont bag it up with the instructor in the car, just becuase he is young he will not promote it Sad

riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Finally!! Sat, 11 December 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the help and advice everyone, I got it back!!!!!!!
absolutely chuffed! The chick was a bit of a hard arse but I luckily found some common ground to talk about and she overlooked some simple flaws,like rolling up to the lights in neutral and forgetting to check a couple of blind spots..Ive been driving all around the central coast in a little manual 121 and been absolutely LOVING IT! dont risk such a great freedom guys I cant believe how good it feels to be totally in my element again! WOO HOOOOO
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Finally!! Sat, 11 December 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
congrats! Surprised
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Finally!! Sun, 12 December 2004 02:32 Go to previous message
good stuff... Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TMAC vs Spurs - Drop it like its hot
Next Topic:Need fully licenced passenger for drift weekend in melb
Goto Forum: