Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » quikest ta22 et??

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
freakincage_com
Regular

September 2003
quikest ta22 et?? Tue, 07 December 2004 09:32 Go to next message
ey jus woundering wat done up ta22 sleekerz r doin dese dayz??could u post ur timez if u bin down a quarter mile.....
  Send a private message to this user    
TurboRG
Regular

June 2002
Re: quikest ta22 et?? Wed, 08 December 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
freakincage_com wrote on Tue, 07 December 2004 20:32

ey jus woundering wat done up ta22 sleekerz r doin dese dayz??could u post ur timez if u bin down a quarter mile.....

here is one from the states
he is running 10's
http://www.classic-celica.com/albums/RYS71RACECAR/Picture_035.thumb.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/9191/ryance lica.html
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: quikest ta22 et?? Thu, 09 December 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This thread has bought toymods to a new low Crying or Very Sad

Does anyone have a serious answer? I know he typed like an sms but I'm sure someone has been down the 1/4 in a ta22 and could answer.

BTW that microsoft word thing is classic! Razz
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: quikest ta22 et?? Thu, 09 December 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh it can get lower - give it a chance Smile

fastest i know is "morbst"

i believe thats a ta22/1ggte combination that runs 10's

outside of that - whats yogi's run?

you dont see many ta22's out there dragging in pictures
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: quikest ta22 et?? Fri, 10 December 2004 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how quick was ROTATR with the 13b?
Celica_John
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: quikest ta22 et?? Fri, 10 December 2004 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what about HYP-077? it's probably a ra23 but looks fast.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon8.gif  Re: quikest ta22 et?? Fri, 10 December 2004 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Official Assclown & wookie warning !

If your post from this thread is missing bugger off and stay in the outhouse with the rest of the dribble. The general section is not for useless dribble, (Even if some of it was kinda funny)

Repeat offenders WILL be banned !
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon7.gif  Re: quikest ta22 et?? Fri, 10 December 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have not heard from Ryan for quite a while now so not sure if his car is still competeing. Its the quickest TA22 I know of tho !
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: quikest ta22 et?? Fri, 10 December 2004 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
freakincage_com wrote on Tue, 07 December 2004 20:32

i dun no bruz, may b the rotatr , itz full sick hektik and stuff bruz. awe my gawd.

translate

i dont know, maybe the rotatr, its a very well built car and looks the goods too.
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: quikest ta22 et?? Fri, 10 December 2004 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MORBST last run layed down a 10.08

http://www.racecraft.com.au/mbst.html
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: quikest ta22 et?? Fri, 10 December 2004 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i guess that would be the fastest TA22 iv seen to date as well as ryans...

as for ROTATR i too would love to know what he did down the quarter... when he had the ad for his car he never mentioned what his 1/4 time was or power output that he was getting... maybe if he sees this next time hes on he can answer it for us

EDIT: oh yeah and im aiming for those time slots when i have the 3TGTE fully modded and tuned *fingers crossed and hopeful* Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 10 December 2004 09:23]

jeffro RA28
Regular

August 2004
Re: quikest ta22 et?? Fri, 10 December 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just from memory i think rotatr got around 11 sec.....11.4 sec seems to be the number in mind

"unsure"
freakincage_com
Regular

September 2003
Re: quikest ta22 et?? Mon, 13 December 2004 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ey, i dunno watz with everyone payin me out,putting up these posts,,,i'm jus curious...and thx 2 those of u who actually did show sum intrest:) apreciated!!! giv a bro a break!! n az 4 da way i type...serious who carez!!! hahaha
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: quikest ta22 et?? Tue, 14 December 2004 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
freakincage_com wrote on Mon, 13 December 2004 22:56

ey, i dunno watz with everyone payin me out,putting up these posts,,,i'm jus curious...and thx 2 those of u who actually did show sum intrest:) apreciated!!! giv a bro a break!! n az 4 da way i type...serious who carez!!! hahaha

yeh i was interested aswell but the way you typs is hard to read and im sure spell,and makes you sound kinda tryhard like,I know it sounds trivial and lame but if you do want serious replys to the questions you ask then drop the lingo..not having a go its just a suggestion,aight Very Happy
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: quikest ta22 et?? Tue, 14 December 2004 03:40 Go to previous message
freakincage_com wrote on Mon, 13 December 2004 22:56

If you type like an illiterate 13yo wanna be, no one will take you seriously ! If you do it in the Tech and Conversions section I will Bann your Ass from these forums !

The outhouse is there for talking crap. If your genuine in your interest then type like you are and you won't get ignored/banned. The Assclown and Wookie warning was meant for you too !

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:what turbo came on the R33 RB25 stock
Next Topic:wanted info on celica supra
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 21:02:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052130222320557 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.