Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Victoria » Drift day Dec 12 Weekend ***Important 1st post update*** BBQ is on. READ!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Wed, 01 December 2004 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No cruise.

Just a BBQ at brimbank park or something.
Which draw the question of what's happening with that BBQ anyway?

At this point, the interstaters are going to be very disappointed with out hospitality. I'm prepared to do something about this if no one else is willing to.

-Jay
  Send a private message to this user    
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Wed, 01 December 2004 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was talking to a friend yesterday and he said that we should just have a vote on the spot at hungrys, who wants to go for a cruise and who wants to go for a bbq.

i mean sure we all want to meet the toymodders from other states, but sunday was the original day for that! we have all day sunday to mingle and eat and look at eachothers cars! also i think a few out-of-staters might actually enjoy the black spur, its a mad road and a really nice drive!

anyway, we'll see what happens.. a week and a half away!! Shocked so close!!!

Kev.

EDIT: or the other option is just skip the meet at hungrys, go straight to the bbq place, have a bbq, then go for a cruise and the ones who still wanna sit and chat... sit and chat Smile everybody wins!!

[Updated on: Wed, 01 December 2004 05:53]

Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Wed, 01 December 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont even know if we're meeting at HJ's...

But realistically we've already considered a massive cruise and it won't work out due to the amount of cars involved...

these guys are from another state and you can expect them to know where they're going. It's already been finalised in the main tread convo in cruises / events. If we add extra activities it'll complicate things.

Let's just chill back at brimbank park, and when the party is finished and people wanna cruise then so be it.

-Jay

VRTULX
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Thu, 02 December 2004 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Don't laugh at my AE86, I just passed RWC today hehehe.
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Thu, 02 December 2004 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its only the BBQ for the sat dudes.. Smile
dcleyne
Regular

November 2003
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Thu, 02 December 2004 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I'm planning on wandering over to Brimbank on the Saturday as I can't make the drift comp on Sunday. I wanna see all the cars from interstate. Mine'll be the light blue Levin with the pathetic cannon...

Cheers,
Dan
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Thu, 02 December 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh ok no probs, im still lookin for a full licenced passenger!! For both days if possible... May require you to catch a train to Berwick on both mornings, happy to get dad to sit passenger to grab u from the station...

But yeah I understand that the out of staters are coming a long way to get here and would like to have a chill out day on sat. Aslong as I can still get there, I'd like to still arrange a cruise, maybe a bit later than first predicted. Also what's happening with food? All vics bring some meat and bread?

Kev.
DRiiFT_King
Regular

November 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 06 December 2004 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, 4AGE, would you beable to put whats happening with the bbq in your 1st post, cause im totaly confused. and i want to organise my weekend
cheers,
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 06 December 2004 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm confused too. I only forwarded the information. I wouldn't even know whats going on this weekend. Ask one of the organisers.
Dmonk86
Regular

August 2004
icon10.gif  Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 06 December 2004 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heya guys ... so for option 1 are we still gunna meet at HJ's at taylors lake .. or at brimbank BBQ?

5 days and counting!
Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 06 December 2004 09:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah we need to know...

Who was the original organizer? Damn 5 days and i still need a full licenced passenger!!!
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 06 December 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well 5 days to go Confused and this is wat my car looks like atm hahaha

http://www.gimmesando.com/jobo/lukes-ae86.jpg Laughing

the rest will be revealed on the day Very Happy

improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 06 December 2004 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyoda , how had have you been working ! Finally got your car back good to see . Surely that guy in the background should be it Toyota overalls Laughing
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 06 December 2004 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha yea that guy in the back ground has been working his ass off to help me get the car ready for the weekend Smile which i owe him heaps for. but i still got alot of work to do.. still gotta fit a body kit ( which hasnt arrived yet lol ) and get the rest of the car sprayed Surprised
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 06 December 2004 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i can only get this whore of a front suspention fixed up i might beable to rock up 2 1 Confused
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 06 December 2004 14:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyoda wrote on Mon, 06 December 2004 23:18

haha yea that guy in the back ground has been working his ass off to help me get the car ready for the weekend Smile which i owe him heaps for. but i still got alot of work to do.. still gotta fit a body kit ( which hasnt arrived yet lol ) and get the rest of the car sprayed Surprised

waiting for panels sucks
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 06 December 2004 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"waiting for panels sucks" yea u ant kiddin... espically when the big meet is this weekend !!! and the car isnt ready lol Laughing
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 06 December 2004 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyoda wrote on Tue, 07 December 2004 01:07

"waiting for panels sucks" yea u ant kiddin... espically when the big meet is this weekend !!! and the car isnt ready lol Laughing

mine would arrive on friday. that gives it 1 night to dry after respray. Man its like rushing fr time in a rally pit
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 06 December 2004 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea but i am gettin the whole car sprayed and get it back on thursday lol i still gotta spend thursday/friday putting it back together and i have my validictory on friday night 2 Laughing
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 06 December 2004 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in 1 3 but only if my white one is a runner (engine probs)... else ill be riding the brown stocky 86...
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 06 December 2004 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so can someone post the saturday meet place and time to end all confusion?
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Mon, 06 December 2004 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi dudes, sat bbq at brimbank park ok.. thats it for the day
see main thread in evens..
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 07 December 2004 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What the Chadmeister meant to say was:

No HJ's meet, been replaced by

SAT 11th.. THE BIG AE86 MEET.... AE86bbq..
I have changed this as a few people dont like the idea of a long drive to the spur. A BBQ AT BRIMBANK PARK Keilor East (melway map 15 A10) It's a big park has gas bbq's, tables and seats, loads of car spots.

Can decide whether/where to go for a cruise from there. Suggest locals organise plates, tongs, sauce, salad for the barby to show the interstaters some hospitality. Everyone brings their own meat.

So the details again:
Sat 11th, 11:30 am onward.
BBQ in Brimbank park, East Keilor (15 A10)
BYO stuff.

Hen
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 07 December 2004 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks BEN.. MENS WORLD STAR..if ne1 has questions about the weekend they can call me on 0400069152..if not all the info is posted in the main tread..thanks Chaaad Very Happy
LiL_MiC
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 07 December 2004 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the bbq on sat .. is it all toyotas?

tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 07 December 2004 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its for 86's crew..
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 07 December 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just letting all you VIC boys know that I've organised;

DRIFT BATTLE MAGAZINE

to come to the bbq on Saturday, with a PRO photographer and the mag will be doing a 'club feature' on all our hachis and Ive requested *the large group shot* hopefully all our cars..

That aside,us Sydney people have had more than a few cars pullout which is kinda sad since not only have I been saying it'll be Australia's larget AE86 meet to everyone on here, but I've also told that to the editors at DB magazine.

So basically its time to rally the troops. If you know someone who drives an AE86 in VIC, make sure they are at the BBQ on saturday for a good time not to mention great photo opportunities... we need the numbers and its now all up to you Victoria region people.

[Updated on: Tue, 07 December 2004 03:43]

Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 07 December 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
huh? no other toyotas??
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 07 December 2004 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Of course all Toyotas and all cars are welcome (as long as their drivers aren't wankers), it's just that this was organised as an AE86 meet, so there may be times when we'll want to do AE86 only photos or park them all in a big block.

People won't be turned away if they arrive in something else.

Hen
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 07 December 2004 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh - would have been nice to know this earlier hmm - i decided to pull my car off the road - seeing it needs to be ready for event sin january ( show + shines , drags , circuit fun ) Smile

now my Gt4 is up on a hoist - in bits - being super bling modified in the brakes department ..

it wont be ready , nor will it be for the drift meet anyway ..

Now im most likely taking the falcon up + arriving at the drift meet in the " project D " van with hirogen to support adam

[Updated on: Tue, 07 December 2004 06:37]

Phrostbyte
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 07 December 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahah fooly sik Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 07 December 2004 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fooly uleh
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 07 December 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4age, can you change your first post please. the meeting spot is the bbq place.
TRD-ST162
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 07 December 2004 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there...
I'll be up for the number 1.... Lets get a east side going for cruising up there!@!!!!
improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 07 December 2004 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just had a wisdom tooth pulled so .
I really can only manage to make it out to the meet , or the drifto on the saturday night to support , on the sunday i think i will enter the show & shine as lots of people i know are entering the comp . Will be bringing as much spares part as posable , wheels etc , since theres at least three ae86s i know entering . Just back from 500ks of setting up the suspension for road so drift is not going to happen anyway . Very nice road set up now and thats how its going to stay till next year Smile .

[Updated on: Tue, 07 December 2004 11:26]

LiL_MiC
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 07 December 2004 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be at the bbq.

No feature for me in the mag tho, but I'm sure i didn't have to say that. I suppose you wouldn't want stockers to be featured.
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Tue, 07 December 2004 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BAH ! we have decided to not get the car painted today, as the body kit hasnt arrived yet !! FUC !! soo we are jst gonna whack the kit on black and bring the car with a nice rubbed back look lol Cool instead of the beautiful S2000 blue pearl that was gonna be painted today Sad oh well, we decided better not to rush it and we can spend the extra time making sure the paint is 100% perfect so see ya all on the weekend Smile
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Wed, 08 December 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just kinda realised.
There is no HJ or black spur run.

What is the details for saturday bbq. Someone care to pm it to me so i can edit my first post?

Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Wed, 08 December 2004 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, guys for all who don't know.

For SATURDAY... the meet is at Brimbank park.

I would presume a time of 11:30am - 12:00pm for people to arrive (as i was imformed)

To see where the location is, use

www.whereis.com.au and search brimbank park. (god i love whereis)

It shouldn't be too far from Calder and i think after the get together some of us will be checking out the practice at calder?

What happens later AFTER the bbq/meet up at brimbank is uncomfirmed.

-Jay
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Wed, 08 December 2004 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
australias biggest meet/'s flop!!
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Wed, 08 December 2004 16:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You're a wanker mate.

Simple as that. I hate people who take a piss out of an event which no one has bothered to organise or help.

Seriously, people in melb expect it to be handed on a platter which exceptions for others who wanna see something happen.

Tofu_Garage as far as i know is the ONLY one who coordinated the event and singlehandedly organised things with the interstaters. Don't believe me? Read the fucking posts.

I don't care if you're joking cuz that's uncalled for and is not funny. So given you've done NOTHING and think this is gonna be shit... fuck stay home. We don't need dickheads like you at the weekend. Piss off.

Seriously man.

Get your head around, change your fucking attitude.

For all the others, someone gimme a hand with the BBQ on Saturday. Kev, Jase, Ben, Nim, Adam, Dave, Ronald, Mic and others i've failed to mention im sure you guys won't mind in helping out.

-Jay

StockAE86
Regular

July 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend ***Important 1st post update*** BBQ is on. READ! Wed, 08 December 2004 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
U want me to bring my big esky again??

cheers,
Shtock
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend ***Important 1st post update*** BBQ is on. READ! Wed, 08 December 2004 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've been meaning to get organised and contact some of the regulars about organising stuff for the BBQ. We'll need equipment (tongs, plates, oil etc) which I plan on bringing, sauce, drinks and I'd vote for some salads. It would be very hostly of us if a bunch of the locals can knock up a bowl of potato/greek/caesar/whatever salad or being a bottle or two of soft drink or a cake or something. Not much effort on everyone's behalf so please just do it and turn up at 11:30.

So it's time to polish all the chrome on your AE86, grab all your sprinter driving mates and come on down for an afternoon of food and cars. Let's make it a good day for all of us.

See you all there.

Hen

PS, Shtock, yes esky is good, preferably filled with beer or meat or both.

[Updated on: Wed, 08 December 2004 23:18]

tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend ***Important 1st post update*** BBQ is on. READ! Wed, 08 December 2004 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi Benstar... can you give me a call sometime today.. Very Happy

dudes 2days to go..

for all you none 86 people please dont start anymore shit, we have worked hard on this weekend and we would like to enjoy it..
thank you.

dudes photo shoot on the saturday with DRIFT BATTLE MAG.. at the BBQ. so please get as manly 86 there as possible.. Smile

[Updated on: Wed, 08 December 2004 23:45]

Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend ***Important 1st post update*** BBQ is on. READ! Thu, 09 December 2004 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm,

last i saw there was only 16 cars from NSW, and maybe 10? from adelaide.

The number is definately lower then what we hoped so catering for these numbers should be easy.

Shtock, yeh mate your esky will be great. Thanks for that last time and thanks again this time 'round Very Happy

-Jay
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend ***Important 1st post update*** BBQ is on. READ! Thu, 09 December 2004 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yo Jay, have you left yet? Very Happy
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend ***Important 1st post update*** BBQ is on. READ! Thu, 09 December 2004 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Think hes gone most of today n a bit of tomorrow.

ANYWAYYY.

What we South East/East guys propose.

*** PREMEET... ***
Basically everyone that I have spoken to. And or wanting to convoy down to bbq. I'll be making a new thread.

LOOK FOR IT.
CHECK IT OUT
AND COME!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend ***Important 1st post update*** BBQ is on. READ! Thu, 09 December 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love seeing people who think they are top shit failing! Laughing Why would i offer to help at an evant where my cars only gonna be bagged out by the elite sprinter owners? Dont worry the yellow beast will be staying at home in the garage.

Quote:

I don't care if you're joking cuz that's uncalled for and is not funny. So given you've done NOTHING and think this is gonna be shit... fuck stay home. We don't need dickheads like you at the weekend. Piss off.
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend ***Important 1st post update*** BBQ is on. READ! Thu, 09 December 2004 04:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DUDE.
Everyone here is willing to give a hand.
Top shit people? So everyone lending a hand is top shit?
I don't need to explain anymore. I think anyone that was to read this thread would already know what to comment.
tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend ***Important 1st post update*** BBQ is on. READ! Thu, 09 December 2004 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clown fuck off.. i am sick of your shit..
i dont care what car you drive.thats not the point.
stop the negative comments Twisted Evil

if you have a problem you can call me. i would love to chat to you.. chad
LiL_MiC
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend ***Important 1st post update*** BBQ is on. READ! Thu, 09 December 2004 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
C'mon joel . sif ae86's owners would bag your car.
where'd all this anti-ae86 come from?
you go on mr2 cruises like on gor n stuff dont u? Where's the hate on mr2 organise events?

However these ae86 events probably should go on some dedicated ae86 forum or so, as this is an all toyota forum. It's not bad if it's just something small, but there's so many threads now for just ae86's. It's quite annoying for this "i love ae86" stuff. Everyone loves a car, no need to tell everyone. My eyeballs will pop out from rolling them too much if i see anymore "too bad it's not a sprinter" or anything resembling that.

The current ae86 idolism on toymods seems a bit suckky right now. it's just another corolla!
Henn
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend (Hands up guys!) *Post only definates* Thu, 09 December 2004 04:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Henn wrote on Tue, 07 December 2004 17:19

Of course all Toyotas and all cars are welcome (as long as their drivers aren't wankers), it's just that this was organised as an AE86 meet, so there may be times when we'll want to do AE86 only photos or park them all in a big block.

People won't be turned away if they arrive in something else.

I don't care what people turn up in. Just come and have a good day.

Hen
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend ***Important 1st post update*** BBQ is on. READ! Thu, 09 December 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Didnt know there was so much negativity rising from an event thats meant to bring us all closer...
Anywayz what's everyone bringing for the bbq so far? do we need more tools eg tongs, plastic fork n knives? paper plates?
im happy to help, just let me know what Smile

PS: is this BYO food AND drinks?

[Updated on: Thu, 09 December 2004 05:22]

tofu garage
Regular

May 2004
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend ***Important 1st post update*** BBQ is on. READ! Thu, 09 December 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NO BEN, I HAVE BEEN TO NICE..but this is the last straw.

CLOWN YOUR NOT WELCOME AT THE BBQ ANYMORE..
YOU CAN SHOW UP BUT I DONT THINK ANYONE WILL TALK TO YOU
AND IT WOULD'NT BE SAFE FOR YOU ANYWAY..

I HAVE NEVER TRIED TO FUCK WITH ANYONES EVENT EVER!
SO I DONT SEE WHAT YOU ARE GETTING OUT OF IT BY BEING A FUCK HEAD.. NICE ONE Twisted Evil

[Updated on: Fri, 10 December 2004 02:56]

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend ***Important 1st post update*** BBQ is on. READ! Fri, 10 December 2004 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sat 11th, 11:30 am onward.
BBQ in Brimbank park, East Keilor (15 A10)
BYO stuff.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Drift day Dec 12 Weekend ***Important 1st post update*** BBQ is on. READ! Fri, 10 December 2004 06:43 Go to previous message
I wasn't planing on showing up to the bbq anyway, and even if i did show up..... what ya gonna do about it? its not safe for me to rock up? Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Im almost tempted to rock up just to piss you off actually.

Mic: you know I like sprinters its just some of the toymods owners have turned into faggots lately. Hell even stu knows ive been tempted to sell the mr2 to buy a coupe.

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:drift day - dec 12th - show and shine posts
Next Topic:The Drift Comp Weekend Wheel Carriers
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:44:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086548328399658 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.