Classifieds » Parts Wanted » WANTED: 1983 SPRINTER DRIVER SIDE TIRE ROD

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
poh_86
Regular

November 2004
WANTED: 1983 SPRINTER DRIVER SIDE TIRE ROD Thu, 09 December 2004 11:43 Go to next message
my pride and joy of my hachi has been tainted. due to my driving and it cut me seeing my car like that going up the kerb and hitting a chicken wire fence and the support pole going into my front right side Sad

crashed my car recently and mrs hachi broke the tire rod during sum dorifto

i am lookin if any1 hav that particular part or wud noe sum1 or a place where i can get from

will pay top dollar so pm me or call me on 0405 104 001 (nice n easy to remember)
thanks guys hope to hear from u soon

[Updated on: Thu, 09 December 2004 11:45]

Send a private message to this user    
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: WANTED: 1983 SPRINTER DRIVER SIDE TIRE ROD Thu, 09 December 2004 22:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate you can buy tie rods new for like $30 a side! Go to your local auto parts shop.

Cheers
Joel
skit
Regular

November 2004
Re: WANTED: 1983 SPRINTER DRIVER SIDE TIRE ROD Fri, 10 December 2004 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TurboRA28 wrote on Fri, 10 December 2004 09:48

Mate you can buy tie rods new for like $30 a side! Go to your local auto parts shop.

Yeah but where can you buy tire (sic) rods from?!

Just kidding Poh, take it easy.
poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: WANTED: 1983 SPRINTER DRIVER SIDE TIRE ROD Fri, 10 December 2004 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no offence taken dude Smile Smile

ok i searched high and low at auto wreckers and none came up so i got a pair off at repco sum guy tellin me he got 4 tire rods for his rx7 1980 model
chargin me 44 bucks..
u recko kmart wud fit it for me??
closest place drivable
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: WANTED: 1983 SPRINTER DRIVER SIDE TIRE ROD Sat, 11 December 2004 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kmart might but they are shit. go to a place that does wheel allignments cause youll need one.

[Updated on: Sat, 11 December 2004 00:04]

poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: WANTED: 1983 SPRINTER DRIVER SIDE TIRE ROD Tue, 14 December 2004 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if the alignment is off and i can do full turns and the steering is lighter than usual does that mean the tire rod is fucked or the steering rack is fucked as well?
chrisellis
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: WANTED: 1983 SPRINTER DRIVER SIDE TIRE ROD Tue, 14 December 2004 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man, first of all, tie rod, not tire rod. That out of the way, in my experience when the steering rack starts playing up it usually gets harder to move or stiffer, usually becasue of wear in the rack bush, instide one end of the steering rack. As stated above, u can order brand spanking new tie rod ends (not guenuine toyota) for around $30, i think mine were $27 when i replaced them the other week. Also if u have the slightest interest in ur car and have a few tools in the garage, replace the thing urself, its quite simple. Hope this helps. Chris.
poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: WANTED: 1983 SPRINTER DRIVER SIDE TIRE ROD Tue, 14 December 2004 05:30 Go to previous message
yup it cleared up the idea.
thanks, now i gotto do that and den do the wheel alignment again and stop drifting for a while
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ST 185 Steering Column Surrounds
Next Topic:1GGE Valve covers
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 13:30:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0062589645385742 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.