Toymods » General Car Talk » Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Anthony55
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan Fri, 10 December 2004 01:26 Go to next message
Hi Guys

I recently tried to purchase parts from a user named "DjBourboncan" who contacted me from this forum

real name "Wayne Anthony Smith"

I've bought and sold stuff off people in the past. This is the first issue I have had. Now I made a direct deposit to him as requested but have been waiting over a month and still no parts!! I have rung him about 30 times and he never returns my calls or answers the phone!!

I want to know if anyone else has had problems with him?

Just want to warn eveyone else about this THEIF!!!
  Send a private message to this user    
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan Fri, 10 December 2004 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people100 has if i remember correctly.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan Fri, 10 December 2004 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what a low-life turd Mad
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan Fri, 10 December 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You should of done some research on these forums first. The person in question has been banned a number of times from this forum for being a low life, child chasing scum.
Hes also heavily into drugs so if any cops are reading, have a look into this person.
Anthony55
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan Fri, 10 December 2004 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1, Your right I should have known better, but I got complacent, most people are pretty decent. So now I’m worse off. I just want to make sure no one else gets ripped off from this loser.

BTW
How do you find out about him how do you know he's been banned before?
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan Fri, 10 December 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lynch mob. Rolling Eyes
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan Fri, 10 December 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anthony55 wrote on Fri, 10 December 2004 12:16

How do you find out about him how do you know he's been banned before?

When you hang around on here long enough you get to know who all the trouble makers are.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan Fri, 10 December 2004 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to hear about your dealings Anthony, and yes, keeping track of people does take time and a good memory unfortunately on here.

Wayne started on these forums as "Celicamad85", then went to "astroboy007", then "hotcelica", and now "djbourboncan".

While he changes some of his profile everytime, he also keeps other parts the same, so these are helpful guides, as is his pashion for his Celica with a 308 in it.

I must admit I found it funny when he had a big swipe at me while using his "Astroboy007" personna, then had the nerve to ask me for more parts as his new "djbourboncan" identity.
Anthony55
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan Fri, 10 December 2004 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well its COD or Weston trans from now on for me. Maybe someone could put up a section on these sort of people. Can't have everyone posting a new thread everytime they do business with someone new.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan Fri, 10 December 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
austrlian post COD is the way to go, $8 extra but u will have a better chance of getting ur shit Confused
cambelt
Regular

June 2003
Re: Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan Fri, 10 December 2004 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you know a few people on the forums send them a pm first to try an find out if the person in questian is ok to deal with, if the person isnt known that well then you should cod only
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan Fri, 10 December 2004 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not to mention PM'ing everyone who's delt with him before and getting his home address.

good info to have if you hold grudges

Cool
cilyka
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan Sat, 11 December 2004 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much did you deposit into his account if you dont mind me asking ?

ive done deals with dodgy people before. not on here tho. just pisses you of and makes you wonder how sad some ppl get for a few $$

COD only for me Smile
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan Sat, 11 December 2004 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what area he live in
know of a guy in my area who has a 308 celica so curious
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan Sat, 11 December 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Fri, 10 December 2004 13:37

Celica with a 308 in it.

He's obviously a F##kstick putting a Holden motor in a Celica.

Where does this low life live ???

Cheers
T.

[Updated on: Sat, 11 December 2004 08:42]

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan Sun, 12 December 2004 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I put a holden motor in a landcruiser
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan Sun, 12 December 2004 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I put a holden motor in a rubbish bin. Wink

[Updated on: Sun, 12 December 2004 02:28]

joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan Sun, 12 December 2004 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anthony55 - do you know what area he lives in? Looks like we might have a lead on a celica with a 308 in it. There can't be too many of them around...

We can even start paying him visits if we do find out. Evil or Very Mad
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan Sun, 12 December 2004 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm fairly certain he lives in Brisbane.
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan Sun, 12 December 2004 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Sun, 12 December 2004 13:28

I put a holden motor in a rubbish bin. Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Anthony55
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan Sun, 12 December 2004 22:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm quite sure it's brisbane If someone has DOB of this guy it could be useful.

I Lost under $300, which is really quite supid of me, but mind you I've bought a push bike and PCs worth a lot more than this, in the last year and everythings been ok. Although some where shops and the I did check out the others. A quick search on here didn't come up with anything, till now Very Happy

Bradelz
Regular

June 2004
Re: Warning! Had any dealings with DJBouboncan Thu, 16 December 2004 09:20 Go to previous message
He used to talk to me on msn he drives a VB/VH commondore with a 350 chev, and a 650 Holley Double Pumper, it was maroon with VX senator wheels on it, hope this helps
brad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Nice GT4
Next Topic:RTA's initiatives on (red) P platers and L'earners
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 07:07:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058879852294922 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.