Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
radiator for auto sprinter AE86 Sun, 12 December 2004 11:39 Go to next message
as it says. must be from an automatic car. cash waiting. dont care if core is stuffed so long as tanks are OK. thanks
  Send a private message to this user    
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: radiator for auto sprinter AE86 Sun, 12 December 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i can organise you a new one through work if your keen....i doubt it should be to hard
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: radiator for auto sprinter AE86 Sun, 12 December 2004 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the diff between auto and manual?
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: radiator for auto sprinter AE86 Sun, 12 December 2004 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know there is a auto ae85 trueno, but auto sprinter ?? please explain pauline.
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: radiator for auto sprinter AE86 Sun, 12 December 2004 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the auto has metal tanks top & bottom, and 2 cores internally (look thru filler cap and see 2 rows of tubes. there was always an auto avail in the AE86. I've tried buying a new one without luck--ex japan only. do any of you have one??????????
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: radiator for auto sprinter AE86 Mon, 13 December 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes but its in my car and you cant have it! ive never seen one elsewhere. it was in my car when i bought it and going through every receipt for the cars life i couldnt find one for a new rad so i think it was there from factory.
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: radiator for auto sprinter AE86 Mon, 13 December 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do u have the old one...auto ones do not have brass tanks unless it is a brass tank conversion core...all our corollas are plastic tanks apart from the early ones...give me a call tomorrow Hi-Tech radiators 32777087. even if we dont have one im sure we could build you one if you dont wanna wait for one from japan.
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: radiator for auto sprinter AE86 Mon, 13 December 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mines brass end-tanks. could possibly be modified but i doubt it.
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: radiator for auto sprinter AE86 Mon, 13 December 2004 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What i meant buy conversion is some companies actually bring out brass tank versions of the plastic tank radiators...If u get what i mean.
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: radiator for auto sprinter AE86 Mon, 13 December 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know realise why you know of many auto ae86. In australia we didnt get ae86's in auto, only manual, so i think, but us, japan, and obviously were your from had these.
TerryOBeirne
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: radiator for auto sprinter AE86 Mon, 13 December 2004 10:58 Go to previous message
thanks for posts guys, but all I want is a rad. not a story on what you think was sold here and not. my race car has a brass tank , 2-core rad that I took out of an auto sprinter at the local wrecker All I want is another one for the other race car. I cannot find anyone with a 2-core plastic tank that fits, and in any case, a brass tank is more reliable.
Thanks people 100--who do i ask for????????
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TE72 Front Spoiler (PIC)
Next Topic:4age crank pulley to loan/buy
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 20:01:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0058660507202148 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.