Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Wed, 10 November 2004 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I'm still keen. Wink

Though I'm not a GT-Four "purist" like some, I'm up for it. Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Wed, 10 November 2004 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RAV-GT4 wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 11:26

at least your still here Razz
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Wed, 10 November 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1gt48u wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 11:30

RAV-GT4 wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 11:26

at least your still here Razz

And Im still here too! the only problem is we are a rare breed, our people are spread across this land...

It is our responsibility to unite them under a common banner.....and all that stuff hehe

RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Wed, 10 November 2004 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Unite the Clans..."

Yes William Wallace. Very Happy
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Wed, 10 November 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be interested in doing this cruise soon before I break my car again Razz
w_e_b_s_t_o_r
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Wed, 10 November 2004 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah this definitely has to happen.

Im in Sydney. I recently went on a REXNET cruise up putty road to Singleton, from windsor. They are VERY good roads, lotsa fun.

There would be heaps of interest from SPEED magazine im sure, prob fast fours too.

Lotsa ideas coming. Great stuff.

Im on annual leave all of December, so any day then is good Very Happy

Why dont we all agree on a month to start with. We want this to be HUGE.

So lets say January next year. That will then give us plenty of time to organise etc.

[Updated on: Wed, 10 November 2004 10:49]

RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Wed, 10 November 2004 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any chance we can make it towards the END of January? The beginning and middle usually have a busy schedule (Dyno Day and Summernats). Smile
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Wed, 10 November 2004 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep january sounds good
nothing on that I can remember Smile
lets hope it gets off the ground Very Happy

cheers
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Thu, 11 November 2004 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
w_e_b_s_t_o_r wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 21:44

Yeah this definitely has to happen.

Im in Sydney. I recently went on a REXNET cruise up putty road to Singleton, from windsor. They are VERY good roads, lotsa fun.

There would be heaps of interest from SPEED magazine im sure, prob fast fours too.

Lotsa ideas coming. Great stuff.

Im on annual leave all of December, so any day then is good Very Happy

Why dont we all agree on a month to start with. We want this to be HUGE.

So lets say January next year. That will then give us plenty of time to organise etc.

Hey, thats a great idea...we have a route! would people in sydney and surrounding areas be keen on taking this way for a cruise in the next week or 2?? lets try and get some numbers for this 'test run' befpre the big cruise after dyno day
Fieryisles
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Thu, 11 November 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would be up for a test run :)

pick a date or 2 and see which one the most people can attend :D
w_e_b_s_t_o_r
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Thu, 11 November 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think Bathurst is a good idea.

We could even go to Kangaroo Valley. I know those roads well.

Any other ideas?

What about down towards Canberra? Are there any back roads to take?
Beej
Regular

April 2004

Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Sun, 14 November 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
canberra and bathurst are good Very Happy the further south-west the better Laughing
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Sun, 14 November 2004 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kangaroo Valley - now there's an idea. Wink
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Sun, 14 November 2004 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mt panorama taken over by gt4's
( and a rav of course Wink )
now that would be good Very Happy
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Thu, 18 November 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, Time for Definitive action!! Evil or Very Mad

Saturday Week 27th November anyone near enough to sydney want to go for a cruise starting at sydney then through the national park on the way to wollongong and back. We can even arrange a bbq in the nasho park for lunch on the way through. People south of sydney can arrange to met in the park and join us while we cruise to wollongong on their way back.

PM me if interested for meeting point and time.
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Fri, 19 November 2004 01:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is anyone still keen?? I just wanted to host something before the big cruise next year...anyone who can make it to sydney is obviously most welcome...PM me for details!!
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Fri, 19 November 2004 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
am keen yes, but so far I'm working
doesnt look like I'm gonna get out of it
either Mad
but we'll see
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Fri, 19 November 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And my car still won't be tuned - gotta figure out what the deal is with this wiring and why the Power FC won't turn the beast over like the stock ECU will. Confused It's got me stuffed. It's running as rich as a bastard and not very fuel friendly. Sad
w_e_b_s_t_o_r
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Fri, 19 November 2004 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, im working that weekend.

I can make it on the 4th.

Yeah a pre-cruise is good. It will help us plan a good cruise route.

Actually, the 18th is the best for me.

What about everyone else?????

[Updated on: Fri, 19 November 2004 12:53]

w_e_b_s_t_o_r
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Fri, 19 November 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SILVERGHOST,

Im actually working Arvo shift that day, so i can meet up in the Gong for a bit sometime in the morning, up to about 2pm.

[Updated on: Fri, 19 November 2004 12:58]

Beej
Regular

April 2004

Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Sun, 21 November 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
map it out guys!!! ill be there for the big one in january no doubt.....its only 14 hours to sydney Wink
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Mon, 22 November 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep definately have to work Mad
jan is still looking good though Very Happy

SilverGhost did you sort out a dyno place yet?

cheers
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Mon, 22 November 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1gt48u, yeah, goin to SAS in silverwater on thursday...ill see if i can get them to do a power run before and after the S-AFC and see what difference it actually made.

Unfortunately responses for this weekends cruise were limited to a single person hehe Rolling Eyes , so it looks like its off..

I would be willing to go on any cruise in the following month provided there is sufficient notice.

1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Sun, 28 November 2004 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its getting quiet here in gt4 cruise world
is jan a happening thing? Rolling Eyes
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Sun, 28 November 2004 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What date in January?
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Mon, 29 November 2004 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On or around the official Toymods Dyno Day i assume, as that would be the day we get the best GT4 turn out.

Im driving up to surfers for the first week in january...should be back before it all happens though...
Hawk
Regular

August 2003
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Mon, 29 November 2004 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, a date would be good to know. Are we waiting on the dyno date to be announced?
Beej
Regular

April 2004

Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Mon, 29 November 2004 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!
w_e_b_s_t_o_r
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Thu, 02 December 2004 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, i think we need to know the when the dyno day is first, so they dont clash (or if we want them on the same day).

Im not sure though if there would be enough time for a cruise and dyno runs.

Man i cant wait for this one.

Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Thu, 02 December 2004 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres always time for cruises and dyno runs .. just do the cruise saturday - dynos sunday - EASY!
Fieryisles
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Thu, 02 December 2004 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think the dyno day is normally a saturday, though i could be wrong. That may mean the cruise would be a sunday if theres no time after the dyno day
YGT04A
Regular

November 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Mon, 06 December 2004 10:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm up for the Jan cruse most deffinatly

so long as its not on the weekend of the 22-23 as I all ready have plans
zasa
Regular

October 2004

Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Wed, 08 December 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well count me out as I will be OS in January. However, someone can borrow my gt4 (in place of moi) Laughing
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Wed, 08 December 2004 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zasa wrote on Wed, 08 December 2004 12:29

Well count me out as I will be OS in January. However, someone can borrow my gt4 (in place of moi) Laughing

mmmmmmmmm spare parts - can I borrow it?? Laughing Laughing
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Wed, 08 December 2004 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bags Zasa's gt4!!!! Very Happy
zasa
Regular

October 2004

Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Wed, 08 December 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So no chance of this happening early jan?
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Thu, 09 December 2004 02:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how about jan 1st Laughing Rolling Eyes
zasa
Regular

October 2004

Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Thu, 09 December 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh OK, i'm sure my woman would be pleased if i went on a cruise on her bday Laughing

BTW:
how many Canberra gt4's are there n these forums?
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Thu, 09 December 2004 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like the idea of the singleton cruise or around sydney and newcastle just cause thats where i am Razz Would be awesome to see all the fellas gt4's lined up and cruising the roads. Im working all holidays but will be free some of the weekends for a cruise.
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Fri, 10 December 2004 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DD10 is on the 16th jan
how many of us are going to be there?
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Fri, 10 December 2004 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me in....dont know if ill run or not, cause i just had a power run 2 weeks ago and probably cant afford any mods between now and then....
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Fri, 10 December 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SilverGhost wrote on Fri, 10 December 2004 14:11

count me in....dont know if ill run or not, cause i just had a power run 2 weeks ago and probably cant afford any mods between now and then....

Just out of curiousity what did your car pull on the dyno?
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Fri, 10 December 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
140 awkw, BC was set to 14psi but my boost was falling off to 12 approaching the redline...

I wasnt sure i believed it at first, but i realised i have never wound my car out to redline, so i did it one night and sure enough...it drops off to 12 just before 6k...

looking forward to getting 3" downpipe and Apexi AVC-R in the new year then ill go for another run Smile
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Fri, 10 December 2004 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very nice dude, What kinda mods u done to get that power? is it still the standard turbo?
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Fri, 10 December 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
list of mods and stuff is on my members rides thread.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&g oto=425050&rid=7399&S=8d501b6c574843dbbead f53f2b0783f8
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Fri, 10 December 2004 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What a bitch of a time to have a GT-Four cruise. I'll be up the north coast (for the first time in over a year) and I'll be coming back down the following Monday. Sad HMPH!
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Fri, 10 December 2004 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what a bummer mate Sad

we'll all have to get together somehow Very Happy
Beej
Regular

April 2004

Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Sun, 12 December 2004 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still waiting to be told wen to start driving
1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Mon, 13 December 2004 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Beej wrote on Sun, 12 December 2004 16:53

I don't think a date has actually been set
Beej Sad
In jan everyone seems to have something on Rolling Eyes
I think a few of us were going to meet up at DD10
thats about it for the moment Smile
Fiery isles
Occasional Poster

November 2003

Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Mon, 13 December 2004 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dyno day has been set for sunday jan 16th, so I guess that would be the weekend that it will be on :)
YGT04A
Regular

November 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Mon, 13 December 2004 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me in for the weekend of the 16th
F.C.U.K
Regular

December 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Thu, 16 December 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey fellas i m new 2 this place and ive got a sx celica with body kit and GT4 bonet, so can i come along 2 this event?

Aka.
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Thu, 16 December 2004 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
F.C.U.K wrote on Thu, 16 December 2004 21:05

hey fellas i m new 2 this place and ive got a sx celica with body kit and GT4 bonet, so can i come along 2 this event?

Aka.

Will u be able to keep u though?? Laughing Razz
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Thu, 16 December 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1gt48u wrote on Mon, 13 December 2004 12:49

Beej wrote on Sun, 12 December 2004 16:53

I don't think a date has actually been set
Beej Sad
In jan everyone seems to have something on Rolling Eyes
I think a few of us were going to meet up at DD10
thats about it for the moment Smile

I would really like to meet alot of u fellas. Im keen for a cruise sometime round late jan early feb? i cant make dyno day to meet u guys there Sad
F.C.U.K
Regular

December 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Fri, 17 December 2004 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will u be able to keep u though??

who said nething about keeping up??? if its a 60 zone then 60 it is. dont tell me u r 1 of those dickheads who r putting others life at risk trying 2 show off and wraping themselfs around trees.

i agree that i wouldnt be able 2 keep up with a real GT4 but atleast have enough respect 4 others who actually admire cars.

1gt48u
Regular

April 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Mon, 20 December 2004 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
F.C.U.K wrote on Fri, 17 December 2004 20:45

who said nething about keeping up??? if its a 60 zone then 60 it is. dont tell me u r 1 of those dickheads who r putting others life at risk trying 2 show off and wraping themselfs around trees.

i agree that i wouldnt be able 2 keep up with a real GT4 but atleast have enough respect 4 others who actually admire cars.

I'm sure after all the recent events regarding accidents
we are not out to damage our cars in any way by showing
off Freak
its simply a chance for all of us to get together Very Happy
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Mon, 20 December 2004 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Sorry mate wasn't meaning any harm was just bored at work. My celica is my baby no way i riskin it to show off. I would like to meet anyone who is into celica's Very Happy as far as im concerned if u got a toyota your a mate Very Happy look forward to a cruise sometime when a date gets organised.
WantaTurbo
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Mon, 20 December 2004 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1gt48u wrote on Mon, 20 December 2004 12:14

I'm sure after all the recent events regarding accidents
we are not out to damage our cars in any way by showing
off Freak
its simply a chance for all of us to get together Very Happy

Agreed Very Happy i just wanna admire other peoples cars
Beej
Regular

April 2004

Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Fri, 24 December 2004 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so is it going down on/around january 16th or what?
Beej
Regular

April 2004

Re: [[[[[[[[ GT-Four Cruise ]]]]]]]] Tue, 28 December 2004 14:29 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
*bump*

yo whats going on? i need an excuse to drive to sydney, and this was it, common guys whos still in and are we doing it or what?
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:EAST COAST TARGA 2005
Next Topic:Toymods APRIL Event - PUTT PUTT! Sunday 24th April
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 01:35:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.009788990020752 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.