Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
icon14.gif  cruise for charity Mon, 13 December 2004 02:35 Go to next message
ive always wanted to donate to a charity just to have a good feeling
i was just wondering if toymods organised a cruise for charity who ever comes out pays like $5 - $10 and contributes to a charity of som sort Very Happy

if toymods doesnt do this sorta thing i would like to organise somthing like this in the future ...
my g/f nephew has a rare deises ...and hes in and out of the childrens hospital and there are thousands of other children out there aswell who are ill Crying or Very Sad
if i organise this cruise later in the future is anyone with
me ... Razz

cheers
  Send a private message to this user    
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: cruise for charity Mon, 13 December 2004 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be there for sure
I was descusing this subject with me wife last week, as our son had an operation at westmeed childrens hospital not long ago and we would like to raise more money for them

Let me know when you want to do this
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: cruise for charity Mon, 13 December 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there was one event held recently (month or 2 ago) along these lines, check the cruises and events section for organiser info.

perhaps the cruise that would best help in dontation numbers would be Bigworms mega cruise.
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: cruise for charity Mon, 13 December 2004 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet ...
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: cruise for charity Mon, 13 December 2004 04:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im in! But ill be in the gf's 121 Very Happy
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: cruise for charity Mon, 13 December 2004 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok ok now that i know a few ppl are in with me why dont we actually stop thinking about it and get off our asses and plan somthing ...
well need as much ppl as we can get to come on this cruise ...

ppl come up with ideas ...this is a team effort ...ive never did this before ..so im a bit confused ..!
id like to help the childrens hospital in westmeade.. Smile Smile Smile

thank you .... Smile
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: cruise for charity Mon, 13 December 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'd be there...if you decide to go through with it, i'll post it up on the sydney rolla club website... Very Happy
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: cruise for charity Mon, 13 December 2004 20:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We had one on Sunday "Cruise 4 Kids"... Donations of toys and teen magazines were asked and plenty were given... Filled the back of a van and a fully loaded box trailer with 1.5m sides on it...

Me and a mate are organising one for April 2005 for Cancer... Will post details as soon as something final is sorted out...
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: cruise for charity Mon, 13 December 2004 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
excellent
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: cruise for charity Mon, 13 December 2004 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think a general $10 buck cruise charge and then optional toy drive aswell,im not sure but i think you have to careful with second hand toys etc for sanitry reasons so they might have to be prebought or not at all,probably be a good idea to get to a reserve of some description and have a BBQ,if people can hit up their local butchers for some free snags etc on behalf of the cause it shouldnt be too hard..organise a simple PA have a bit of a speech thanking everyone for coming and announcing the amount raised,if it looks like we are guna get some serious numbers give westmead a heads up and you may even get a representative to the park to give a bit of a thankyou,if so someone has to make up a big novalty cheque Very Happy just cause its funny,um not sure what else but ill hit my gf up as she organises the city 2 surf and other charity based events...
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: cruise for charity Mon, 13 December 2004 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats sounds good
but im sorta scared on holding somthing like this id rather have a group based fundraiser...

we need as much help as we can get ...and i hear that other ppl on here have done this sorta thing ..id apreciate if i could get som sorta help off them ...

thank you Smile
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: cruise for charity Tue, 14 December 2004 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the HARLEY DAVIDSON dudes recently had a charity cruise. saw this on the news. eric bana and some female athlete was part of it as well.

this is a briliant idea. i always believe in charity in form of SERVICE rather than $$$

all the best dudes..
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: cruise for charity Tue, 14 December 2004 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Tue, 14 December 2004 15:34

bana and some female athlete

all the best dudes..

you mean Cathy Freeman!
white86
Regular

May 2004
Re: cruise for charity Tue, 14 December 2004 10:47 Go to previous message
ah u guys missed out big time then...

last sunday boostcruising.com held a MASSIVE charity cruise/event at the broad water carpark. all money (10 bucks each from hundreds and hundreds of cars) went to a kid's hospital. some of the kids even came down to judge in the show n shine.

haha pretty poor toyota turn out... and only one other sprinter!

check the website for details and heaps of pics... u can just see mine right at the back of one of the long distance shots Smile (play spot the sprinter!)

anyway, it was awesome fun, and for a good cause... make sure u all come along next christmas!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Forum n00b reporting
Next Topic:QUESTION: Canon Direct Print Printer
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 10:07:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0061662197113037 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.