Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's...SOLD..THANKS FOR THE HELP KIDS

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
luckie86
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's...SOLD..THANKS FOR THE HELP KIDS Sun, 12 December 2004 06:27 Go to next message
**EDIT TO ANSWER QUESTIONS***
YES I HAVE ENKEI'S FOR THE FRONT AS WELL (along with stock rears)IT JUST HAS THEM ON THE BACK BECAUSE THE REAR PASSANGER SIDE TIRE WOULD HAVE BEEN BORDELINE ON THE RWC... THIS WAY IT WILL PASS NO WORRIES.

As the title say's my AE86 is for sale.

Details:
Interior is imacculate but needs a shampoo Smile , No cracks in dash or tears in seats.

Body is in good condition with no rust at all, two tiny 5c coin dents on the left rear quater. The car is in need of a respray but not esential, as you can see in the pics the roof and bonnet has got cracks all through it.

300xxxkms on stock 4AC but you would never know it, starts first try everytime and blows no smoke at all.

Stock everything except the wheels.

Sold with no RWC but is ready to drive in to get one, i will arrange if deposit is paid.

Now to avoid time wasters if you want more pics of the car send me a pm and i will send you my bank details and you can TFR $10 for them, If you want to come look at the car $20. If you want to test drive the car $50. All the above will be subtracted from the sale price. Anyone that has a problem with the above is not a serious buyer and i am glad you have a problem with it!!!

Price is $2700.

Pics at: http://au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jayluckie/album?. dir=7060&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.d one=http%3a//au.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jayluckie/m y_photos

[Updated on: Sun, 19 December 2004 22:41]

Send a private message to this user    
leaven
Regular

June 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seems fair.
Whats your location ?
alex_ta22
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your joking right? You don't expect people to pay to look at your car do u? Good luck with the sale, you'll need it! Rolling Eyes
43sgte
Regular

May 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$10 for a photo
Laughing
sprinterAE86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Location ?

edit: are there enkei's for the front as well ?

[Updated on: Sun, 12 December 2004 08:05]

alex_ta22
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sprinterAE86 wrote on Sun, 12 December 2004 19:03

Location ?

Thats probably a $5 fee right there
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude, that's a little harsh hey dude?

I mean, selling a car aint easy, and of course you are going to get some tire kickers, but I think it's a little excessive.
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
um ok then to bad if u dont end up buying it. where are u located
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if this is in melb u have quite a serious buyer right here
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If this is in perth (unlikely Sad ) youve got a serious buyer Very Happy
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn it, its in queensland Sad
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
correct me if im rong but doesnt only vic have "RWC", other states have like slips n yellow dot n wat not.
JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how u know?
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Check the plates of "HOPPIN", got QLD stamped above it, and the pic, bottom right, "Queensland street car" or something...
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where are you? and is that the stock colour?

thanks
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now to avoid time wasters if you want more pics of the car send me a pm and i will send you my bank details and you can TFR $10 for them, If you want to come look at the car $20. If you want to test drive the car $50. All the above will be subtracted from the sale price. Anyone that has a problem with the above is not a serious buyer and i am glad you have a problem with it!!![/QUOTE]

-----------------

As if that isnt some kind of dodgy get rich quick scheme..... are u really serious?
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luckie86 wrote on Sun, 12 December 2004 14:27

Now to avoid time wasters if you want more pics of the car send me a pm and i will send you my bank details and you can TFR $10 for them, If you want to come look at the car $20. If you want to test drive the car $50. All the above will be subtracted from the sale price. Anyone that has a problem with the above is not a serious buyer and i am glad you have a problem with it!!!

Um dude, how is sending someone a picture wasting your time?

Alrite, we all chip in $0.50 and get him to send someone a picture, then we all just forward it to each other Smile

Eldar.O.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think ppl missed this bit
Quote:

but paying to come see the car will make it hard to sell da car

<quote bump>

btw carsales.com.au
luckie86
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry i really should have added my location, my mistake. I am located in the Gold Coast.

As for the people whining about my my tactics of sale...are you too stupid to realise you are the people that i want to drive away. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh and as for the guy that said i am trying to make money, oh yeah i really care about the $10, i am hoping that 400 people fall for my little "trick" so i can get some new wheels. It's the fact that people like you that have no interest in the car, won't pay it.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 15:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luckie86 wrote on Sun, 12 December 2004 20:23

As for the people whining about my my tactics of sale...are you too stupid to realise you are the people that i want to drive away. Laughing Laughing Laughing

You, random, are an ass hat, calling people stupid aint gonna sell shit, and anyone who buys this car gets a solid kick up the backside from me.

and your "Tactics" as you put it, are shitty Smile
relax alex
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$10 for photos!!!! Shocked are you posing nude with the ae86?
you got give me $10 to look at those pics.
it only takes 5mins max to sent pics and you call that timewasting.

JDM-086
Regular

March 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just an example of the attitude ppl have against ur tactics, showed a friend the thread and these were his words "i wouldnt buy the car for the pure fact that hes asking money to see it"

Rolling Eyes maybe it aint such a good idea
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 16:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
newcomer, "you just owned yourself". (god that expression is GOLD mic! GOLD i tells ya!)

And welcome to Toymods.

-Jay
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 18:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luckie86 wrote on Sun, 12 December 2004 23:23

and as for the guy that said i am trying to make money, oh yeah i really care about the $10, i am hoping that 400 people fall for my little "trick" so i can get some new wheels. It's the fact that people like you that have no interest in the car, won't pay it.

1. It was a girl.
2. I can understand charging someone $50 for a test drive and then subtracting it from the sale price. Charging them $20 to look at the car though? If you're going to sell a car you have to put up with your time being taken up by allowing people to see the car. This is like K-Mart selling videos and saying if we'll give you a list for $10; If you want to see them in real life well that's $20; If you want to borrow them that's $50.
Anyway, for all concerned photos are a good way of getting questions out of the way and showing people what you are selling. They're not hard to post up on the net and save everyone heaps of time.
The only thing I gather from your tactics is that WHEN you sell it isn't important, as long as it gets sold.

Well, good luck.
nudes
Regular

October 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bahahahah thats the best idea i have seen on these forums in a while! (hopefully it doesnt set a precedent though Confused )
With all the dick-around "WTB: fully sick DORIFTO sprinter GT Apex Levin takumi" wankers on some of these forums i think the idea is fucken excellent..

And a clean sprinter for $2700 is almost unheard of (due to the aforementioned wankers mind you).. now normally i wouldnt even look at a Sprintah, as they are the datsuns of the toyota world, but with three grand in my pocket and a complete 20v in my factory it sure is tempting...........

nah.. i think i'll stick with an S12.. theres no wank factor Laughing

please dont hurt me.. i'm not a sprinter hater... just a disapprover Laughing
luckie86
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Sun, 12 December 2004 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the kind words mate, And thanks even more to all the haters that keep this thread near the top.

I can't get enough of these complaints while i sit back and smile at my PM box.

Oh and to answe the question i have had a few times as to why i am selling, It's because i am burning enough money on my other car and it's about to get a 1jz Shocked in the near future, so two projects will be too much.

[Updated on: Sun, 12 December 2004 22:29]

nudes
Regular

October 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Booyah! think of the exposure this thread is getting..

i love this quote...:

Quote:

As for the people whining about my my tactics of sale...are you too stupid to realise you are the people that i want to drive away.

bahahah why cannot anyone see this? this selling tactic is flawless! if you're not interested in the car you're not going to fuck this bloke around. if you are interested in the car then forkin out fifty squid prior to forking out another $2650 is hardly going to worry you...

Goodluck with the sale.. i should give you a call pending the way the sale of this S12 goes..

hahahahah
Quote:

I can't get enough of these complaints while i sit back and smile at my PM box.

Priceless
Hunty
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what happens if u hand over the 50 clams for a test drive and the thing turns out to be a piece of shit on the road, obviously your not going to buy it then but is the guy gonna give u back ur 50 bucks???

fuckin ridiculous if u ask me, and 10 bucks for pics?? ok heres 10 bucks i wanna see a pic, i look at pic and decide no its a clapped out piece of shit with dents all up the sides or whatever, do i get my money back??

andrewa
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bring it to syd ill buy it
luckie86
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hunty wrote on Mon, 13 December 2004 17:59

what happens if u hand over the 50 clams for a test drive and the thing turns out to be a piece of shit on the road, obviously your not going to buy it then but is the guy gonna give u back ur 50 bucks???

fuckin ridiculous if u ask me, and 10 bucks for pics?? ok heres 10 bucks i wanna see a pic, i look at pic and decide no its a clapped out piece of shit with dents all up the sides or whatever, do i get my money back??

Lucky nobody asked you, but hey that didn't stop you. And if someone turned up for a test drive with 50 CLAMS i would send them to the fish markets to sell them, then tell them to go buy your car for what it's worth and use the change for gas.

And your other point about $10 for pics. There are already pics up, but anyone that is not a blind time wasting moron knows that. It's $10 for pics of every panel of the car..

DON'T JUDGE OTHERS ON YOUR OWN STANDARDS, meaning just because you might try to rip people doesn't mean i am. Anyone that has pm'd me and asked me question i have told everything about the car...the good the bad and the ugly.

And goodluck with the sale of your car, don't worry i won't go an post dribble in your thread.

Thanks for the bump though.

Andrewa: Give me a deposit and i will bring it down.
poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soo when do i turn up for the photo??
can i get in with it Very Happy
nice car dude looks immac for the price
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is a good sale plan....prolly saved him a lot of time... Laughing
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 11:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message

It's the fact that people like you that have no interest in the car, won't pay it.

Of course, i have no intrest in your car, and i wont pay it, i have an 86 of my own, what the fuck would i want yours for?

However, i do have many friends interested in them, who want me to keep an eye out for them.. Hunty is right, after you take the cash, and they decide its a shitbox, who keeps the cash?

So after you subtract the buyers say, 20 to go look at the car for them off the price, what do you do with the money you have accumulated off the rest of the people?

How super convinient...

luckie86
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Mon, 13 December 2004 22:14

It's the fact that people like you that have no interest in the car, won't pay it.

Of course, i have no intrest in your car, and i wont pay it, i have an 86 of my own, what the fuck would i want yours for?

Good question...why are you posting in my thread again? oh yeah thats right TIME WASTER.

thanks for the bump.
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats right, im here, wasting your time making you reply to me, while instead, you could be out scamming others....

Yeah, i am keeping your thread at the top, and its giving you a great reputation too, i hope everyone on this forum reads the thread, and finds out what a joke it is..

Have a nice day ^-^
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Mon, 13 December 2004 22:47

Thats right, im here, wasting your time making you reply to me, while instead, you could be out scamming others....

Yeah, i am keeping your thread at the top, and its giving you a great reputation too, i hope everyone on this forum reads the thread, and finds out what a joke it is..

Have a nice day ^-^

Yeh lay back on Neko she is well respected here and she noes what she is talking about. Your wasting peoples time not being well prepared in your sale!
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Ive said all i have to say here anyways...
Have fun spending other peoples monies...

Man if only Paul (sexy16) was here, he'd absoloutley love this thread.

It doesnt really matter whether i am respected here or not, it is a public forum, and everyone is entitled to their opinion....

[Updated on: Mon, 13 December 2004 13:30]

alex_ta22
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EDIT:Removed Immature dribble thats only worthy of this thread, but will be take down anyway

[Updated on: Mon, 13 December 2004 12:45]

luckie86
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you feel like a big man calling people names on the net and doing mum jokes? Although it's probably better you keep it on the net than the "real world". Really man, MUM JOKES??? how old are you?

Your hardly wasting my time, if anything your entertaining me with your childish comments.

I know what the car is, and it's booked in for thursdays trading post so unlike most the people selling stuff on here this won't be bumped up for the next 3 months.

And anyone that sees this is a way of making money i pitty how poor they must be...saving all their pennies from the Maccas job still are we.

[Updated on: Mon, 13 December 2004 12:22]

nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Rolling Eyes bump
ST204R
Newcomer

October 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey nudes watch your mouth about datsuns. Mad Wink

[Updated on: Mon, 13 December 2004 12:30]

warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very unique tactics with regards to charging for pics etc.

just out of curiosity are you gonna imploy the same tactics to people that ring up in the trading post or is it just for the forums.
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 12:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice pics where did you get the cool wheels from?
luckie86
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
warrior wrote on Mon, 13 December 2004 23:24

just out of curiosity are you gonna imploy the same tactics to people that ring up in the trading post or is it just for the forums.

No just the forums, I find that there are alot more serious cash buyers in the trading post but just put it up here to see how it would go...i think the above is a good summary of the type of buyers there are on here Smile

The only thing i do when i sell in the trading post is not to plan around people that want to come look but make them plan around you.

People probably think i am being arrogant, but I just hate having to deal with selling things and the problems associated with it.
alex_ta22
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fair enough, mum jokes are pretty childish, but honestly, you cant really think that anyone who cant afford to throw away $50 is a time waster.
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its good you have some pics up. This might gather a little more attention.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=8527

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=8528

Attachment: sprinter.jpg
(Size: 40.60KB, Downloaded 812 time(s))
Attachment: sprinterdash.jpg
(Size: 32.46KB, Downloaded 803 time(s))

warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luckie86 wrote on Mon, 13 December 2004 23:29

warrior wrote on Mon, 13 December 2004 23:24

No just the forums, I find that there are alot more serious cash buyers in the trading post but just put it up here to see how it would go...i think the above is a good summary of the type of buyers there are on here Smile

The only thing i do when i sell in the trading post is not to plan around people that want to come look but make them plan around you.

People probably think i am being arrogant, but I just hate having to deal with selling things and the problems associated with it.

fair enough.

you are not going to make very many friends doing this however I have to admire your intestinal fortitude to even suggest such a thing. good luck with the sale.
Jorrs
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dunno karl sounds fuckin gay to me, just makes him sound like the most stinge cunt ever to be born into this world but yeh Razz
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, if those stockr wheels came in 17's i sure as hell wouldnt be using anything else, they rock!

oh yeah, selling method sucks, your mumma jokes are stupid and crappy, get on with life.

if you dont wanna buy the car STFU and make a thread about this somewhere else on the forums, this isnt the place, keeping this thread on top while other, more serious threads keep getting pushed down..

let it go...
riceboy
Regular

December 2002
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 16:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Come on guys (and girls) give the seller a break. He's trying to sell what looks like a good car (from the free photos). Just because his selling method doesn't appeal to everyone it doesn't mean you have to go harping on about it. Maybe some of you haven't tried to sell things via Toymods (or other sites)...it can be a real pain in the ass dealing with all of the time wasters here.
Obviously the people who aren't interested in buying this car shouldn't feel the need to dribble on and on about selling techniques.
But luckie86, as i have now become one of those dribblers i will merely wish you luck for the sale. If i was shopping for another hachi then i would certainly pay for the test drive as i had to pay for my JDM hachi before i got a drive of it. I would hate to think that i could have wasted time bitching about the sales method and missed out on buying it altogether.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 20:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Way to go mate. That'll sort out those 86 tyre kickers
luckie86
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Mon, 13 December 2004 22:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Nick2b for putting the pics up, I would have put them on here myself but didn't know how...so i just put them on yahoo assuming people would be smart enoguh to find them...clearly I overestimated some peoples abvility to read. Sad

It's not hard too see who are the moron time wasters that have poster, and who the serious people that actually read a thread through before throwing some random dribble in a post.

***2 DAYS TILL TRADING POST***
NVD-086
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Wed, 15 December 2004 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luckie86 Please cheak your PM's
Chobits
Occasional Poster

January 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Wed, 15 December 2004 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very interesterd
you recond u'll be able to ship it down to sydney? if u do... how much would it cost???

cheers
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Wed, 15 December 2004 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nick2b wrote on Mon, 13 December 2004 22:50

Have a nice day ^-^

Yeh lay back on Neko she is well respected here and she noes what she is talking about. Your wasting peoples time not being well prepared in your sale!

1. There's no need to say lay back. It's civil arguing on both their parts. They're not little kids.
2. Wasting peoples' time by not being prepared? If you think about it he's lured and enticed a lot of people and this post has generated a lot of interest by being a discussion as well. Even though I wouldn't do things this way and I don't necessarily approve, it's a damn good sales tactic if you ask me.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Wed, 15 December 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Wed, 15 December 2004 12:49

nick2b wrote on Mon, 13 December 2004 22:50

Have a nice day ^-^

1. There's no need to say lay back. It's civil arguing on both their parts. They're not little kids.
2. Wasting peoples' time by not being prepared? If you think about it he's lured and enticed a lot of people and this post has generated a lot of interest by being a discussion as well. Even though I wouldn't do things this way and I don't necessarily approve, it's a damn good sales tactic if you ask me.

yea, abit lame but hey, were talking TOYOTA SPRINTER HERE
will keep this idea when the time comes

Bump
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Wed, 15 December 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stop your wyning Rolling Eyes
luckie86
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Wed, 15 December 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not prepared...LMFAO.

Show me another for sale post with over 50 replies and 900 views in 2 and a half days.

3 serious people are coming on the weekend, one of which tried to TFR a 10% deposit for it at $2500. Which bring me to my next point PRICE IS $2700 FIRM. Or $2300 WITHOUT WHEELS NOT THAT IT REALLY MATTERS NOW.

AND NOTE THE CAPS FOR THE NEXT SECTION...ATTENTION WHINERS!!!

AT NO STAGE DID I EXPECT OR ASK FOR MONEY FROM ANYONE THAT ENQUIERED ABOUT THIS CAR. THAT WAS THE FIRST THING I WOULD SAY IN RETURN PM IN FACT. BUT BOY OH BOY DID IT WORK BETTER THAN I COULD HAVE IMAGINED...I HAVE NOT HAD ONE PM FROM SOMEONE THAT HASN'T BEEN GENUINLY INTERESTED IN BUYING MY CAR.

NOW THAT THE CAR IS BASICALLY SOLD A MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE THANKYOU GOES OUT TO ALL THE WHINERS THAT HELPED KEEP MY THREAD IN THE TOP 5 CONSISTENTLY OVER THE PAST FEW DAYS.

GOD BLESS Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 15 December 2004 09:55]

nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Wed, 15 December 2004 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good
Happy 4 u
driftpig180sx
Regular

December 2004
Re: Stock AE86 with 15in Enkei's Wed, 15 December 2004 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
check your email and PM. Will give you the $2700 asking price and will buy it ASAP if it does not have any rust. PM me your mobile number

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS: 4AGE Sprinter $5000 ono
Next Topic:ae92 GZE for sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 00:27:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0099868774414062 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.