Banned User

October 2004
WTB body kit to suit T18 Mon, 13 December 2004 22:25 Go to next message
as the title says lookin for a body kit for my T18
  Send a private message to this user  
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: WTB body kit to suit T18 Tue, 14 December 2004 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good luck finding one mate...nice paint job by the way...

[Updated on: Tue, 14 December 2004 12:46]

Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WTB body kit to suit T18 Tue, 14 December 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Confused
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: WTB body kit to suit T18 Tue, 14 December 2004 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Twisted Evil reknaw Twisted Evil Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Tue, 14 December 2004 12:33]

Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: WTB body kit to suit T18 Tue, 14 December 2004 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Shiftlock
Regular

Banned User

October 2004
Re: WTB body kit to suit T18 Tue, 14 December 2004 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u r going to be toy, you will see what it looks like when it has a kit.......bitches!
ae95
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2003
Re: WTB body kit to suit T18 Tue, 14 December 2004 13:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In japan you can get lips which make xE7x cars look nicer
heres an example: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/photopost/data/500/13664nikko-09.jpg

Oh yeah and Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
(Sorry, peer pressure)
Matt-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

October 2003

Re: WTB body kit to suit T18 Tue, 14 December 2004 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that looks like a sigma wagon, right on!
Shiftlock
Regular

Banned User

October 2004
icon4.gif  Re: WTB body kit to suit T18 Tue, 14 December 2004 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i applaud your efforts on hunting that down Cool
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WTB body kit to suit T18 Wed, 15 December 2004 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you are for real then i recon you will have to get one made.
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: WTB body kit to suit T18 Tue, 21 December 2004 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oi! back off the mighty t18
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: WTB body kit to suit T18 Sun, 16 January 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey LEAVE AE86's BABY BROTHER alone!!!! lol, i dont know dood, u might be better off finding someone thats good with fibreglass and has some time to spend desiging your own kit i guess. Measure it up against a AE86 front lip or something. I've seen some lips on 86s before rainging from the old school gay looking magnas. Certain models of these magnas came out with front lips side skirts, i've seen it customised to fit an 86 before. Go to wreckers and look for cressida lips or a old r31 or even r32 i think, u could probably start off from there.
Shiftlock
Regular

Banned User

October 2004
Re: WTB body kit to suit T18 Sun, 16 January 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers for the input, i was looking into making a mould of one of my mates frontbars and then modify it to fit onto the T18, by taking the reinforcer from the bumper and molding the new kit to it
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: WTB body kit to suit T18 Mon, 17 January 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Years ago there was a cherry black coloured T18 in Fast Fours, had a 3TGTE, and a fibreglass bodykit from an XF falcon, which sounds feral, but actually didn't look too bad Very Happy They shortened the front & rear bars, and the side skirts to make it fit.
Shiftlock
Regular

Banned User

October 2004
Re: WTB body kit to suit T18 Mon, 17 January 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheers for the help, ill look into the kit from a falcon coz i have the gear required to modify a kit
so it shouldnt be too hard
cheers,
Chris
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: WTB body kit to suit T18 Tue, 18 January 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the other day i dropped into a mates house while he was putting sideskirts on his sprinter
i tried one on the t18 just for laughs, and it fits perfectly!
front and rear bars will be a different story though!
DO IT! screw all these sprinter guys having a laugh! dont act like this wouldnt look hot with a front bar and a nice big front mount!
http://img126.exs.cx/img126/4609/camber22mw.jpg

in my opinion T-18 owns the sprinter from front and rear, but side on ITS A DOG!

[Updated on: Tue, 18 January 2005 02:28]

ToyT18
Regular

July 2004
Re: WTB body kit to suit T18 Thu, 09 June 2005 12:13 Go to previous message
yes the T-18 is a nice old skool looking car the sprinter is kinda stuck in between old and new just like many other cars but both can be made to look very tuff, and ive seen that black T-18 from fast fours and it looked better than most sprinters ive seen in aus.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:14inch wheels to suit 110x4 pcd
Next Topic:Wanted: Tom`s Racing Sticker
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 22:50:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069708824157715 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.