Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » Mods pleas delete.. thankyou

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
nudes
Regular

October 2004
icon2.gif  Mods pleas delete.. thankyou Fri, 10 December 2004 23:43 Go to next message
EDIT: Engine sold. Mods please delete this thread.

As stated, COMPLETE 20v + loom with all diagnostic and injector plugs but no computer.. its cut fairly short as well..

I bought the engine for a conversion but the sale is being forced by the powers that be.. The motor comes with a T50 gearbox, tailshaft and 2 AE71 front struts complete wit teh brakes..

I havent compression tested the engine but she turns over beautifully if you throw a socket on the main pulley.. feels like there is decent compression.. the power steering pump and aircon compressor have been removed along with thermostat housing and manifold in preparation for conversion to RWD.. i even had the angle grinder out but decided to sell it before i got grind-happy Evil or Very Mad All the bits are in a box wrapped in towels and shit.. too easy.

The first person with a serious offer of around $1300 is the person who walks away with the engine + assorted bits.. call me on 0402765420..

Also have an immaculate (but unregistered) KE70 corolla for sale and will give generous discount to the buyer of 20v + bits Very Happy Car is currently under negotiation with a buyer at $650.. Sale is relatively firm atm..
will update if it falls through Very Happy
Chrisss is also selling an KE70 to AE71 conversion kit which would make this setup a straight bolt in.. FREE BUMP

Shocked Farkin huge post.. i need to sit down Laughing

EDIT: ENGINE, GEARBOX & CAR $1100

See my post in the 'car for sale' section of the forums

Cheers

[Updated on: Thu, 16 December 2004 12:48]

Send a private message to this user    
nudes
Regular

October 2004
Re: Complete 20v w/ Loom + Bits + CAR Mon, 13 December 2004 20:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP see above Smile
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Complete 20v w/ Loom + Bits + CAR Tue, 14 December 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
holy shit!
cheap

bump
nudes
Regular

October 2004
Re: Complete 20v w/ Loom + Bits + CAR Tue, 14 December 2004 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks mate. its a ridiculous price i know but i'm just trying to recoup what i have paid for this so far. i had it posted at $1300 for the engine alone but figured this price drop would speed things along a bit..

I've got 2 people with serious offers at this stage but no-one with a confirmed 'yes'. As far as i'm concerned first person to hand me (or transfer funds obviously) $1100 gets the gold. i just need for this to be gone so i can buy my S12 Crying or Very Sad

Will seperate as i have serious offers on engine, car and both. so selling the car/engine alone is not an issue.

Cheers
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Complete 20v w/ Loom + Bits + CAR Tue, 14 December 2004 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you got pm
xolent
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Complete 20v w/ Loom + Bits + CAR Tue, 14 December 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 14 December 2004 10:27]

nudes
Regular

October 2004
Re: Complete 20v w/ Loom + Bits + CAR Tue, 14 December 2004 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, the engine is not in the car and as such is COMPLETE (as it came out of its front cut) and the car is also complete and running very nicely.

If the engine is not sold (or a definite 'yes' given) by 2morrow night its going on e-bay for a three day auction with an $800 reserve.

Cheers guys
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Complete 20v w/ Loom + Bits + CAR Wed, 15 December 2004 02:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have called like 100 times and am getting no answer... I'm after the engine,gearbox and tailshaft etc...
nudes
Regular

October 2004
Re: Complete 20v w/ Loom + Bits *SOLD* Wed, 15 December 2004 07:00 Go to previous message
are you sure you've got the right number?

Oh yeh... ENGINE SOOOOOOOLD! Very Happy Car is still available though and the ad is in the "Cars For Sale" section of the forum.
Have a look there to avoid pissing off the moderators.
Pics are in said ad.

Cheers Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1JZ-GTE 380CC Injectors!!!
Next Topic:1ggze Engine, Loom, Computer
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 21:08:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043540000915527 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.