Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » ATTENTION: Undercover police car - Canberra

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Chriph
Regular

May 2002
icon4.gif  ATTENTION: Undercover police car - Canberra Wed, 18 September 2002 10:40 Go to next message
Hey all, just thought I'd drop a quick note to say I saw a dark blue new model WRX undercover police car pull someone over the other day on adeliade avenue - driven by a plain clothes young guy. So, if you see a wrx like it try to resist showing it up until you've checked it out... Rolling Eyes Chris.
- the wheels, from memory, aren't anything flashy, so it's probably still allright to have a go at the chromie brigade

[Updated on: Wed, 18 September 2002 23:32]

Send a private message to this user    
frebbles
Regular

May 2002

Re: ATTENTION: Undercover police car - Canberra Fri, 20 September 2002 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheers dude, I shall keep a look out for that one...
I hate the new vans...mercedes things....

Didja hear about the kids who took the plates off one of the speed camera vans and sped past it 17 times a few weeks ago??? funny shit! Smile

I'm sure that it's true as well, have it on not too bad an authority...

Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ATTENTION: Undercover police car - Canberra Sun, 29 September 2002 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I didn't hear about that but it sound funny - could you elaborate? They took the liscense plates off the speed camera van??!!!!
frebbles
Regular

May 2002

Re: ATTENTION: Undercover police car - Canberra Tue, 01 October 2002 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, hehe,
A few weeks ago, a few youths, 3 of them, went up to a speed camera van and started talking to the guy inside, it was at night, and while asking about the equipment and making a bit of noise, another dude snatched the number plate off the front of the van. They then went home and attached it to another car, and sped past the van, only leaving urban services to find that their van had been booked for speeding 17 times, in the one night, "Booked by itself"...pretty funny. Apparently it's being hushed by urban services, but some of them know about it, and told a mate of mine.
ChuckLandwehr
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ATTENTION: Undercover police car - Canberra Sat, 12 October 2002 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speaking of undercover cars, "Watch out for the RED VT Commodore, nabbed a couple of cars at Braddon on friday night."
Brown Hornet
Regular

October 2002
Re: ATTENTION: Undercover police car - Canberra Sun, 13 October 2002 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw a white AU Falcoon sedan on the way to bungendore.didnt even have spotties on front
biased99
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ATTENTION: Undercover police car - Canberra Fri, 01 November 2002 12:32 Go to previous message
I'd like to organise a meet in a few weeks...(i.e when my Cressida is finished)
So, to all Canberra "Toymodders", lets sort ourselves out, and make a "date" for sometime in (early) November; That way, we can organise potentials for the Bathurst 24-hour meet, for example.

PM me here or, EM me at biased99@hotmail.com

Only if you're interested, mind you!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:PERTH: idea for meet (forrest rally action!)
Next Topic:CCG trip to the Sydney Motorshow
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 09:52:29 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052230358123779 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.