Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bens
Newcomer

December 2004
Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!) Thu, 16 December 2004 03:18 Go to next message
I am moving overseas on boxing day and need to sell my car. The details are below.

Please give me a call (0408 323 428) or send me an email bengstewart@gmail.com if you are interested.

Cheers,

Ben

1973 Celica ta22 $400 or nearest offer.

Weber Carby
New Tyres
XT Alloy Wheels
Lowered on Pedders suspension
New Bosch Alternator
Extractors and exhaust system
  Send a private message to this user    
bens
Newcomer

December 2004
Re: Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!) Thu, 16 December 2004 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=8581

Attachment: P1010064.JPG
(Size: 48.60KB, Downloaded 1476 time(s))

DenZel
Regular

January 2004
    -
Re: Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!) Thu, 16 December 2004 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rego'd? how much to bring to perth?
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!) Thu, 16 December 2004 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Holy shit that thing is hot!, $450? not a typo?

If onl it was in Perth Razz

good luck with sale

Eldar.O.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!) Thu, 16 December 2004 08:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, I was the one who SMS'd you tonight... I will be there to look at it as soon as you give the word.

What suburb are you in?

Got any more details on the car? ie: rust, mechanical issues, RWC items?

I am very interested and waiting til the weekend is really gonna kill me. I understand that its first in best dressed though. Confused

EDIT: Having said all that, I can take it tomorrow for $400 if you want.

[Updated on: Thu, 16 December 2004 08:07]

ES86
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!) Thu, 16 December 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will pay u $400 now if u want it.
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!) Thu, 16 December 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think its fare if you bid instead of him pick someone.. since simdog asked first.. i rekon he starts it at $400
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!) Thu, 16 December 2004 08:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ES86 wrote on Thu, 16 December 2004 19:20

I will pay u $400 now if u want it.

He's apparently waiting for a bloke to come down from Sydney on Saturday... Anyway, I offered first if he doesn't wait for the Sydney bloke. Wink
old codger
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!) Thu, 16 December 2004 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For $400, I'll buy it and get Santa to deliver it on his way! Confused
Gazza53
Regular

August 2004
Re: Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!) Thu, 16 December 2004 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I didnt have a yard full of toyotas id be over there tonight
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!) Thu, 16 December 2004 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gazza53 wrote in sig

RA40 - 1GGE (work in progress)
KF Ford Laser TX3
VN Commodore
Jeep
ZK Fairlaine
ZH Fairlane
XF Falcon
VH Commodore
XB Falcon
'74 LT Celica
Austin Healy Sprite Mk1
XW Falcon P/Van
HR Holden Special
"57" Morris 1000

Out of the 14 cars only two are toyotas... that's 14.3% love for Toyotas. Pretty poor form. No No No

Razz
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!) Thu, 16 December 2004 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh im flying down tomorrow night, thanks for holding on to it Ben Smile Hopefully with a bit of work my missus will understand what celica lovin is all about!
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!) Thu, 16 December 2004 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey riceburna, when did you tee up this little meeting? I SMS'd only 3hrs after the ad was posted.

So damn annoying, I go to look at stuff in the trading post and people say they will hold it for me because I was the first caller... when I get there its sold to some other bloke who just turned up. But when the roles are reversed and I want to buy something, the seller decides to hold onto it for the other guy who called first. Mad

Are you definitely going to buy or just checking it out? What has Ben told you about it?
Gazza53
Regular

August 2004
Re: Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!) Thu, 16 December 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Thu, 16 December 2004 22:08

Gazza53 wrote in sig

RA40 - 1GGE (work in progress)
KF Ford Laser TX3
VN Commodore
Jeep
ZK Fairlaine
ZH Fairlane
XF Falcon
VH Commodore
XB Falcon
'74 LT Celica
Austin Healy Sprite Mk1
XW Falcon P/Van
HR Holden Special
"57" Morris 1000

Out of the 14 cars only two are toyotas... that's 14.3% love for Toyotas. Pretty poor form. No No No

Razz

You cant always judge a book by its cover, likewise my sig doesn't mention that there is a supra, a supra half cut and another ra40 liftback occupying these premises at present, as i said my yard is a little full of toyotas !!!!!!!!!!
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!) Thu, 16 December 2004 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apologies, 29.4% love. Laughing
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!) Thu, 16 December 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SIMDOG wrote on Thu, 16 December 2004 23:28

Hey riceburna, when did you tee up this little meeting? I SMS'd only 3hrs after the ad was posted.

So damn annoying, I go to look at stuff in the trading post and people say they will hold it for me because I was the first caller... when I get there its sold to some other bloke who just turned up. But when the roles are reversed and I want to buy something, the seller decides to hold onto it for the other guy who called first. Mad

Are you definitely going to buy or just checking it out? What has Ben told you about it?

mate i gave him a call as soon as i saw it,by the tone of his voice id say it was only up for a couple of minutes,im very keen on it hense taking the expence of flying down and only having sat to possibly service and drive back.The car seems to go ok,that is a great shot of the best side of the car!there is a fair amount of rust and it is quite ruff,but hey for that price you cant complain too much,im just looking for somthing reliable but may need a little body work soo we l see how it goes,he seems like a good guy to deal with but untill i take her for a drive I just dont know,if i dont take it I dont mind giving you a buzz so you can get around there asap,but judging by how ben holds himself im sure hed give you a buzz anyways.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!) Thu, 16 December 2004 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am only half heartedly whinging... I think its good that there are some people who have morals and when they tell someone something they stand by their word (like Ben obviously). I am happy in that respect but annoyed that I'm the one who missed being first.

Anyway, rust is not a friend of mine, I have never fixed any bodywork and don't know how. A busted engine/suspension/drivetrain is a lot cheaper to fix than the body.

Good luck with the flight. Ben said he'd call if you don't take it on Sat. It's gonna be 35ºC down here on Saturday so bring shorts and a t-shirt. Wink
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!) Thu, 16 December 2004 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats cool man,if i do grab it im guna need to find a rekkers as the drivers windscreen wiper isnt working,,got any ideas?

bloody hell 35 iv got jeans etc,oh well off to chappel fo a bit of shopping,i can wait to hit fitzroy st tonight to runna bit of a mukk..
phaser
Regular

November 2004
Re: Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!) Fri, 17 December 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn! i go away for one night and theres another Celica Ta22 for sale.. Crying or Very Sad
bens
Newcomer

December 2004
Re: Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!) Sat, 18 December 2004 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry guys the car has been sold. Probably sold it a bit cheap but I am leaving the country in a few days so it was kinda urgent.

Good luck find one.

Cheers,

Ben
old codger
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!) Sun, 19 December 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Hopefully with a bit of work my missus will understand what celica lovin is all about!"

Hey riceburner, what's the secret! Either your missus is very understanding or she doesn't mind you sharing the love Shocked Shocked

Can ..we.. swap? Laughing
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Celica TA22 $400 ono (urgent sale!) Sun, 19 December 2004 21:57 Go to previous message
Thanks Ben, she is now back in sydney with alot of work to be done, check out the members rides for an update,and a bit of an insite to the 16hr mission that was the trip back!!

hey old codger, yeh the car is for her so either i will have a happy missus after all of this is over or ill have 2 celicas Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1992 MX83 GRANDE IMMACULATE
Next Topic:ST162 fs SYD
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 21:56:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056998729705811 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.