Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » very fast vl turbo in qld ?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
toyotacorona
Regular

May 2004
very fast vl turbo in qld ? Thu, 16 December 2004 13:41 Go to next message
ey wats going on
i was up in queenland last weekend and we cum a cross damm fast vl turbo of course i tried to drag him in the rona but the rona just didnt like it Embarassed that vl took off like a bullet when we go back to my mates house we told him the story he reckons no one can beat it (thats the word going around) my mate told me he tried to race it in hes torana lx hatch wif a 355 stroker he said he got blown by the vl so does any one Know whats going on wif this vl like has any beat him or power figuers it's got have more then 500 horses easy ? any way thats all i know seeyas later
  Send a private message to this user    
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: very fast vl turbo in qld ? Thu, 16 December 2004 13:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No No No
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: very fast vl turbo in qld ? Thu, 16 December 2004 13:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fun times Rolling Eyes
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: very fast vl turbo in qld ? Thu, 16 December 2004 21:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u wanna know about a VL turbo in queensland, can u been any less specific?
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: very fast vl turbo in qld ? Thu, 16 December 2004 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there is a blue one with Hardcore Racing stickers on it that runs low 9's. That is pretty fast Razz

what colour are you talking?
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: very fast vl turbo in qld ? Thu, 16 December 2004 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awwh that one is fully sik mate. ARGH
He is the king of queensland street drags.
No one can beat him mate he is like the "bogan takumi" of
street drags Razz
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: very fast vl turbo in qld ? Thu, 16 December 2004 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in the words of Boris..

hektik
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: very fast vl turbo in qld ? Thu, 16 December 2004 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres a 2j one gettin round in brisbane and one with a rb26.. take ur pic both eligable to blow nething away
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: very fast vl turbo in qld ? Thu, 16 December 2004 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Who cares
berad
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: very fast vl turbo in qld ? Thu, 16 December 2004 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well said lol
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: very fast vl turbo in qld ? Fri, 17 December 2004 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wink
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: very fast vl turbo in qld ? Fri, 17 December 2004 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Your rona may have 100hp, your mates 355 stroker torana could have anywhere between say 1 -1000 hp. So at best maybe we can assume this vl may have a touch over 1000hp, but more than 100hp?

Does it go so fast you dont even know what colour it is?

Why did i waste my time?
toyotacorona
Regular

May 2004
Re: very fast vl turbo in qld ? Fri, 17 December 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well sorri but i got more info i really coud'nt get the colour because it's was during the night but my bet would be on like a black or grayish with high gloss and it's had to have the bigest front mount intercloor i have seen and it had a large momo sticker in the back srceen it's the bigest wog vl i have seen still carnt get over it Mad
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: very fast vl turbo in qld ? Fri, 17 December 2004 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Fri, 17 December 2004 10:51

Who cares

I care. I love to hear about the really quick cars getting around the place Smile
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: very fast vl turbo in qld ? Fri, 17 December 2004 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ARRRRRGH my head hurts from reading your posts. Mad
Fattony
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: very fast vl turbo in qld ? Fri, 17 December 2004 07:17 Go to previous message
I dont know about qld but i know Melbourne. We have a fair share of quick vls down here. You would find that you could not go out in one weekend and not see a few vlts floating around. But if your that interested to find out whos vl it was try putting up a post on www.calaisturbo.com.au. This page has been going for a few years now and the member list is absolutly huge. So if the owner of this car uses the net you would find them there.

Cheers Adam
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:opinions please
Next Topic:UNIMIG 172
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 01:36:38 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049381256103516 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.