Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » Toyota V6 3.4L Quad Cam

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Levin4Kevin
Regular

May 2003
Toyota V6 3.4L Quad Cam Fri, 17 December 2004 08:04 Go to next message
I have a complete 5VZ-FE engine for sale. These motors are originay in Toyota Prado's and now Hilux. As it states, its a 3.4L Quad Cam fuel Injected beauty. This motor is out of a 1998 Prado and has an original 15-18000 k's on it.

These motors sell at wreckers/importers for $2500 and thats just a bare long engine. That means without inlet and exhaust manifolds, fuel injectors, throttle body, engine mounts, power steer pump, wiring harness, flywheel, clutch and pressure plate, coil packs and spark plug leads.

If you buy this one, you get all of this and at less than half the price of there bare engines. So if you are interested, let me know and come have a look.

Will try to attach photo and if it doesn't work reply with your email address and I will send you one.

Kevin

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/13526/dscf0017.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
R-jay
Regular

February 2003
Re: Toyota V6 3.4L Quad Cam Sun, 19 December 2004 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wiring, computer, afm, igniters all come with the engine???

can we get a total price???

i'm thinking i need a new engine in my hilux.
Levin4Kevin
Regular

May 2003
Re: Toyota V6 3.4L Quad Cam Thu, 23 December 2004 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
R-jay,

The wiring is there up to the computer, but no computer sorry. I have an airflow meter, but not sure if its the original for this motor (enquires to be made). The wiring to the ignitor is there, but not the igniter. What you see in the photo is what you get, plus air flow meter. If you want more photos, let me know. The price I'm asking is $1200, less than half of what you will pay to get one from importer and this motor is not an import, its out of an Australian vehicle so no emissions test required Smile

Ta, Kevin
greenta22
Regular

July 2004
Re: Toyota V6 3.4L Quad Cam Sat, 25 December 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like a pretty narrow angle V too. would look nice in my TA22... if only i was a rich drug barron.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toyota V6 3.4L Quad Cam Sat, 25 December 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn Kevin! What the hell are you working on now??! Surprised
wil8115
Regular

June 2002
Re: Toyota V6 3.4L Quad Cam Sun, 26 December 2004 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whom ever buys this.. If you need help getting a TRD S/C for this engine let me know. I can help. I have 2 freinds with this engine in their Utes. approx. 250hp and nearly 300ftlbs on 6psi. talk about a kick in the pants and it's instant! no turbo lag.. Very Happy
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toyota V6 3.4L Quad Cam Tue, 28 December 2004 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hhmmm anyone selling a cheap MR2??? i just had an idea! Smile gl with sale
bump
Levin4Kevin
Regular

May 2003
Re: Toyota V6 3.4L Quad Cam Sun, 09 January 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was originally thinking of twin turboing this and putting it in my cressida. I have to be honest, I dont think I would have the experience for the modifications and the engineering of engine mounts etc.

So if there is someone out there with more guts or knowledge then me, I think this wouold be an awsum conversion and very different.

Kevin
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Toyota V6 3.4L Quad Cam Sun, 09 January 2005 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with some work would this fit in a corolla?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Toyota V6 3.4L Quad Cam Mon, 10 January 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nick2b wrote on Sun, 09 January 2005 16:31

with some work would this fit in a corolla?

FWD corolla, no.
RWD corolla, yes.
TA-022
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

March 2004
Re: Toyota V6 3.4L Quad Cam Mon, 10 January 2005 08:28 Go to previous message
whats the rough dimensions? hieght/depth/width.

what would be a suitable gearbox for rwd?

Cheers

Nathan

(thoughts are goin thru me head)
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:HKS TWINPLATE suit 1jz/ R154
Next Topic:3sgte injectors
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 12:53:31 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0052239894866943 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar