Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Sun, 21 November 2004 11:47 Go to next message
When: Sunday 19th December (the night after the Christmas Dinner)
Where: Meet at Homebush Bay carpark, near Homebush Station.
Time: 5:30pm
Destination: Elenora Heights Pizza shop, then up the Old Pac Hwy.

Yeah yeah, I know it's been a while since our last "monthly" cruise, but judging by the reaction at the last monthly meeting, there should be a very good turnout to this one!
We'll meet up at the usual place, the carpark off Australia Ave in Homebush Bay at around 5:30 (so everyone has ample time to recover from the previous night Wink) and head off at 6pm sharp.
From here we'll head up Homebush Bay Drive, all the way up as it changes to Mona Vale Rd, taking us through Ryde, Pymble & St Ives, then just after we pass the Bahai Temple we're gonna hang a right down Powder Works Rd. We head down here for a few Kms, then chuck a right at a roundabout & stop at the local shops there, where we'll gorge ourselves on some Italian Style pizzas.
After we've all had our fill, we're gonna head back up Powder Works Rd, then down Mona Vale Rd (the same way we came) down to the Pacific Hwy, where we'll turn right, & make our way along to the Newcastle Freeway, follow that up to Berowra where we'll jump off & head up the old Pac Hwy. We'll go up as far as the Peates Ridge Freeway entry, & then we'll cruise back down the freeway to our usual finishing point, Thornleigh Maccas.
Bring your CBs, a full tank of gas, & anyone you know who likes a good sunday evening cruise.

With any luck, my celica may even be ready for this one, which has been my excuse for not organising regular cruises for too long now, after which the official monthly cruises should be back on track for some new & more exciting cruises! Smile

[Updated on: Tue, 28 December 2004 02:31]

Send a private message to this user    
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Sun, 21 November 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If my bitch gets tuned by then, I'm there. Razz
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Sun, 21 November 2004 20:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in for this one, especially if there is gonna be another old celica in attendance. Very Happy

Speaking of which, How did you get on with the celica this weekend? Is it running yet?
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Mon, 22 November 2004 04:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've got another thing on during the day, if that doesn't go too late i'll be at homebush, at worst i'll meet you guys at old pac Very Happy

been ages since i've been cruising with toymods
schmitt
Regular

February 2004
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Mon, 22 November 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be there and i will try to get my mate to bring along his ta22 as well.

puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Mon, 22 November 2004 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool me and Cassie will be there c u all there
alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Mon, 22 November 2004 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey does this include the good oo Celica ST162s? if so, count me in Very Happy

I'll drag My other friends along too if can be:

RobST162
Warrior
Rabsy

Cheers!
Chopin

Btw Rob, Warrior, Rabsy and myself will be on ST162... let me know.
ScreaminRolla
Regular

October 2003
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Mon, 22 November 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool sounds good ill be there
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Mon, 22 November 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey yeah, looks like we'll have a few nice celicas coming along, I don't know that mine will be ready for it though, I still need to get one of my "aircraft quality" hoses repaired, & then I just have to figure out why the bastard has no spark. It's pissing me off big time!
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Mon, 22 November 2004 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't forget that sexy orange cable tie... thats if you haven't already fixed that one up Razz
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Tue, 23 November 2004 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill try to be there for this one. its been a while since the perm has appeared Razz
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Wed, 24 November 2004 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well u will see me there ...

with about 300rwkw Cool and 1 hell of a camera
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Thu, 25 November 2004 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm, might show up to this one... Not too keen on bringing mine tho... Sick of finding stone chips...
turbosupra
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Thu, 25 November 2004 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys...I'll be there, but if it's a shit turnout I'm going straight home...

Petrol is expensive these days!!!!

I hope all you guys can come and encourage everyone else to come too!!!!

TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Fri, 26 November 2004 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there

probably feeling very sorry for myself after the Toymods Christmas party.

I will be in a crown just not the normal one, the spare one is very close to being on the road.

Look forward to seeing everone there
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Sat, 27 November 2004 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not comming...
My mum will be here for chrissy...
Rod will prolly be there tho.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Sat, 27 November 2004 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill try and make it...
motor is in, just a hellovalot of other crap to go Razz
w_e_b_s_t_o_r
Occasional Poster

May 2004
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Sat, 27 November 2004 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I most probably will be there.
dylusion
Regular

May 2002
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Tue, 30 November 2004 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am in for this one. Smile
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Wed, 01 December 2004 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool lucas c u there
white83supra
Regular

March 2003

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Wed, 01 December 2004 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry Crying or Very Sad I can't make it, we have our work x-mas party on that night. Work is a bit quieter now for a couple of months, I'll be at the next one for sure. I wanna show off my new ride. Meanwhile I can make the 1UZ meet up on sunday.
ta
ant
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Thu, 02 December 2004 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will definatley be there

got the "Newer" wagon registered and on the road two days ago. Just a cruiser but i will be there in that
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Sat, 04 December 2004 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Erin and I should be there Razz
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Sun, 05 December 2004 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm there.. and will be riding shotgun in a certain Orange Celica!! Evil or Very Mad (Feeling boost again will be a nice birthday present for me Laughing )
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Sun, 05 December 2004 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yay for lucid Razz

well im moving this coming weekend, Pimpboy has a diff that would drown out a 32 inch subwoofer, my RA28 isnt regisitered, my crown isnt in the country yet and its the day after the work christmas party!

But i will try to be there, depends on how well the Ke20 is going Wink

P.S. i too will be feeling the boost, corolla style.

[Updated on: Sun, 05 December 2004 13:21]

gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Mon, 06 December 2004 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 06 December 2004 00:18]well im moving this coming weekend, Pimpboy has a diff that would drown out a 32 inch subwoofer, my RA28 isnt regisitered, my crown isnt in the country yet and its the day after the work christmas party!
quote]

I don't think there is anything there that would qualify as an excuse.
CamryMan
Regular

May 2002
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Tue, 07 December 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pencil me in on this one. Hopefully I will be in OK shape to drive.
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Tue, 07 December 2004 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, as hinted by Paul, the chance of my "certain orange celica" being there is looking very good at this stage! :D:D:D:D
With any luck she will be getting tuned today, I'll be picking it up this afternoon, & I'll be posting up the results of the dyno session tonight.
Whooot whoot!!! Very Happy
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Wed, 08 December 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome Smile will be good to see the orange beast out and about again
ive been stuck in sydney for 2 weeks that i was hoping to work on the car, if i pull my finger out i may get it all going intime, but i wouldnt hold my breath Confused
JZX90T
Occasional Poster

December 2003

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Wed, 08 December 2004 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey
About time you organised a cruise yer were in.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Wed, 08 December 2004 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now that would be an event, Josh and Joel both turning up sporting turbo's........ Razz

I'm getting excited Very Happy
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Wed, 08 December 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Joel you bloody skirt - I thought that you were going to organise dinner at JC's diner in Elanora Heights??
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Fri, 10 December 2004 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i have my car back by this stage i will be there.... at this point its a huge IF. bloody cars.
SilverGhost
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Fri, 10 December 2004 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Count me in! this will be my first Toymods Cruise, and after reading so many posts over the last couple months I feel like I know a lot of you already. Smile

Hopefully this cruise will encourage a decent gt4 turnout...if not ill be the only one and have bragging rights hehe

all i need to do is buy a CB....can anyone recommend a hand held unit? an ebay special or something??
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Fri, 10 December 2004 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get a Uniden 2-watt range handheld. They're not the cheapest around, but they're damn good. Not that I've had that much of a chance to use mine lately. Sad
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Fri, 10 December 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YelloRolla wrote on Wed, 08 December 2004 21:48

Hey Joel you bloody skirt - I thought that you were going to organise dinner at JC's diner in Elanora Heights??

Doh! Yeah that's right, I forgot all about that.
I'll have to get some details off you, PM ahoy.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Sat, 11 December 2004 23:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason your a very bad man. Confused

I think you should change your signature so innocent people like me don't follow that link. Embarassed AT WORK!!!!
Rabsy86
Regular

October 2004
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Sun, 12 December 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alliance_22 wrote on Mon, 22 November 2004 16:31

Hey does this include the good oo Celica ST162s? if so, count me in Very Happy

I'll drag My other friends along too if can be:

RobST162
Warrior
Rabsy

Cheers!
Chopin

Btw Rob, Warrior, Rabsy and myself will be on ST162... let me know.

Ill be der 100 percent... Chopin you want to meet up before then and both of us will criuse it to homebush... Smile
EGG80X
Regular

March 2004
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Tue, 14 December 2004 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be in
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Wed, 15 December 2004 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm gonna try and make it, and might bring my brother with his Sprinter (now with replaced diff).
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Wed, 15 December 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm in for sure, got the night off work so all is good. i'll try and get my mates and their s/c AW11's along aswell Very Happy
Fieryisles
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Thu, 16 December 2004 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I should be able to come along :)
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Thu, 16 December 2004 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crap! this cruise is starting to sound pretty big!

i might actually have to make a car work properly!!
Rabsy86
Regular

October 2004
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Fri, 17 December 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not comeing on criuse... Due to my car overheating due to radiator blockage... Gettn it repaired monday moreing... But if Alliance goes on the criuse his gonna pick me up :):):)Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 17 December 2004 05:01]

alliance_22
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Fri, 17 December 2004 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YEah this wont be a problem Rabsy, i'll be going to the cruize as long as i can get that damm speedo fixed

xmas is commin, i dont want my licence suspeneded cause i was going 60 in a 50 zone Confused
Rabsy86
Regular

October 2004
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Fri, 17 December 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alliance_22 wrote on Fri, 17 December 2004 16:28

YEah this wont be a problem Rabsy, i'll be going to the cruize as long as i can get that damm speedo fixed

xmas is commin, i dont want my licence suspeneded cause i was going 60 in a 50 zone Confused

Nah its ok mate... If u cant go its allrite... But i hope u can fix ur speedo by then... Smile
F.C.U.K
Regular

December 2004
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Fri, 17 December 2004 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me in 4 this 1. it wil b my 1st cruise. so please come and say hi. i wil b in a 90 model celica.

Aka!

PS. is it P6 car park?

[Updated on: Fri, 17 December 2004 10:44]

finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Sat, 18 December 2004 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah P6, you'll just see a huge group of toyotas on your left as you drive up australia ave. no chance of missing it.
F.C.U.K
Regular

December 2004
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Sat, 18 December 2004 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah P6, you'll just see a huge group of toyotas on your left as you drive up australia ave. no chance of missing it.

ok thankx 4 that! i will b there with my celica.

Aka.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Sat, 18 December 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm a definate now, My brother and his sprinter will come, and may mate with is 300z is coming too.
w810sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Sat, 18 December 2004 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anybody from Liverpool to Parramatta wanna meet up and cruise on the way to Homebush?
this TA22 doesnt wanna be left out.
reguards fonzy
EGG80X
Regular

March 2004
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Sat, 18 December 2004 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok lets do a final head count

1. EGG80X
2. ???
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Sat, 18 December 2004 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be dropping in.
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Sun, 19 December 2004 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there in the shitter

turbosupra
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Sun, 19 December 2004 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is it the P6 carpark next to the olympic park and stuff?

The same place we met last time?

It took me a while to find it last time...duh!!
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Sun, 19 December 2004 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, same carpark as last time (I think it's actually called 6C?)

Right near the station anyway..

I'll be there riding shotgun with cameras in tow Smile
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Sun, 19 December 2004 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i shall see all you bitchs there. Cool
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Mon, 20 December 2004 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
YelloRolla wrote on Wed, 08 December 2004 21:48

what u on about Jason u even bigger skirt u didn't come Laughing Laughing

thanks 4 the cruise Joel had fun & it was very good pizza pasta.
sorry left i had 2 start at 3:30 2 day. nice 2 meet some new people.
EGG80X
Regular

March 2004
Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Mon, 20 December 2004 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Great cruise nice to meet everyone
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Official Cruise, 19th Dec Mon, 20 December 2004 02:21 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
sorry i didnt go Sad

i passed out on my couch with PS2 controller in hand, and a car thats on loan to me which does nothing but overheat (another blocked radiator!).

I really need to fix my car.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ADELAIDE: Toyota Cruise # 8 : January 9 2005
Next Topic:Christmas Dinner! 18th Dec '04
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 09:32:33 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010239124298096 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.