Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
pituala
Regular

October 2004

Pics of my new tattoo Wed, 15 December 2004 19:29 Go to next message
Just got it done this past saturday night. It hurt like a behotch!!!!!

http://gallery.thevboard.com/showpic.php?dispsize=Original&album=Pituala&pic=Tattoo1.JPG

http://gallery.thevboard.com/showpic.php?dispsize=Original&album=Pituala&pic=Tattoo.JPG

Remember, it still needs shading and coloring Wink
  Send a private message to this user    
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Wed, 15 December 2004 22:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude...

that's a nice one ... I've got one so far but plans for another four / five.

Current: one on my right wrist of a tribal sun with an infinity sign:
meaning: infinite energy.

Planned:
Left leg: Tribal Dragon from ankle to hip (black)

Right leg: Chinese Dragon fron ankle to hip (Coloured)

Left arm: Tribal sleeve from shoulder to short sleeve shirt line - with lots of zen budhism images (eg yinyang, budha, etc etc)

Left pec: Celtic style words: "Luceo non Uro" (Mckenzie Clan motto - I shine not burn)

The more tattoo'd people out there the better, though you probably wont get too many replies from here Very Happy
pituala
Regular

October 2004

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Wed, 15 December 2004 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra23mad wrote on Wed, 15 December 2004 18:21

Dude...

that's a nice one ... I've got one so far but plans for another four / five.

Current: one on my right wrist of a tribal sun with an infinity sign:
meaning: infinite energy.

Planned:
Left leg: Tribal Dragon from ankle to hip (black)

Right leg: Chinese Dragon fron ankle to hip (Coloured)

Left arm: Tribal sleeve from shoulder to short sleeve shirt line - with lots of zen budhism images (eg yinyang, budha, etc etc)

Left pec: Celtic style words: "Luceo non Uro" (Mckenzie Clan motto - I shine not burn)

The more tattoo'd people out there the better, though you probably wont get too many replies from here Very Happy

How come, aren't Assies into tattoos? This one really represents who I am, my motto.
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Wed, 15 December 2004 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A good number of aussies are...

but I just don't think you'll get too many hits on here Razz

these guys are more into moddin' their cars than their bodies Very Happy

for me it costs less to mod my bod Very Happy
pituala
Regular

October 2004

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Wed, 15 December 2004 22:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra23mad wrote on Wed, 15 December 2004 18:32

A good number of aussies are...

but I just don't think you'll get too many hits on here Razz

these guys are more into moddin' their cars than their bodies Very Happy

for me it costs less to mod my bod Very Happy

Once completed, this is a $5-600 US dollar tat, but I have a friend in the business, so it cost me a total of $100. I figured, can't pass that up, so I gave up a mod for 2 weeks to get it Wink
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Wed, 15 December 2004 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoa, if I had a friend that did them that cheap, I'd have heaps too Razz
pituala
Regular

October 2004

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Wed, 15 December 2004 22:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Wed, 15 December 2004 18:49

whoa, if I had a friend that did them that cheap, I'd have heaps too Razz

It helps!
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Wed, 15 December 2004 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude, cool work Smile

ra23mad when you say tribal what do you mean? what tribe?

I feel a tatt has to be somethin rather personal, as it is there for a rather long time. I am not going to put a Japanese character on my body because it looks cool, I am clearly not Japanese. But that is just me.

I have my football club logo (A lion) on my shoulder, as that is a big part of who I am. There is also a link to a mate who is no longer with us.
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Wed, 15 December 2004 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tribal as in Tribal style see http://www.tattoo-design-gallery.com/design/tribal -tattoos/trible-02large.gif
For an example.

The one on my wrist is a big part of who I am - keeps me from giving up when shit gets too hard.

All the rest of my 'plans' are unique to me as well.

Without going into way way too much detail on symoblisation of dragons:

Dragons are guardians / protectors known to be fierce...so I will have two of them too show that I will protect / defend my loved ones like a dragon. (That and I think dragon's are such an awesome creature)

Tribal sleeve with zen budhism: I'm a budhist (though I don't follow all things - eg vegetarian) and the symbols are a part of my life. Yin / Yang - because all things have good and evil. etc etc...

"Luceo non URO" --> embracing my scottish heritage, is the Mackenzie clan motto, that and the translation pretty much sums up what I aim to do in life "I shine not burn"

I got my wrist tat pretty cheap too: but that was because the tattoo artist mis quoted got it for $180.00 aud instead of $600.00 aud.

*I'd love to know someone in the industry - then I could just get em done anytime Razz
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pics of my new tattoo Wed, 15 December 2004 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have one on my upper left arm. It is the same tattoo my 6th generation anscetor had when he was deported to Australia in the early 1800's for stealing a handkerchief/pick pocketing.
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Pics of my new tattoo Wed, 15 December 2004 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skip how do you find out what tattoos your 6th generation ancestor had?
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Wed, 15 December 2004 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
boris wrote on Thu, 16 December 2004 10:37

Skip how do you find out what tattoos your 6th generation ancestor had?

Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pics of my new tattoo Thu, 16 December 2004 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Every convict who came to Australia had a detailed description done of them. It contained their appearance and any major distinguishing features such as tatts, moles scars etc. In those days tatts were pretty simple so the descriptions didnt read just "tattoo on right leg" they would say "tattoo of .... on right leg"

There is a good internet site that lists every convict ship that came to Australia and the convicts on them most with these descriptions. I can give you the name of the site if you like? It helps if you know what ship they came over on.
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pics of my new tattoo Thu, 16 December 2004 02:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Although i dont know what my tat means it has significance to myself and family. It looks quite unique and people often ask what it means, i tell them the story behind it about my convict ancestor which is cool.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Thu, 16 December 2004 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CONVICT! only jokin man Smile
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Re: Pics of my new tattoo Thu, 16 December 2004 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't have any pics specifically of my tattoo but you can see it in these:

This is detail, taken with a webcam after a bargirl at one of the pubs I work at called Kylie decided she'd bit the hell out of my shoulder at a party:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v150/Bergins/tattoo/ kyliebites.jpg

This one was taken before a rave with Belle's little boy Zander, teaching him how to laser dance. Yes I'm off my nut. You can make out the shape of the whole thing...and the hachi is in the background Cool

http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v150/Bergins/n ye2002/itcamefrommars2/zanderandme.jpg

It's an arrow going upwards in negative space and breaking out on top. It symbolizes me always coming out on top of any negative situation. It's red because thats my passion for life. It's shaped like a dagger because that's my penetrating focus. And it's tribal because of my connection with nature.

Love the first Tattoo is that original design?

joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Pics of my new tattoo Thu, 16 December 2004 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skip: If you could post a link to that website you mentioned that would be awesome.

(sorry for the hijack)
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pics of my new tattoo Thu, 16 December 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is the website that has the information on my ancestor, you have to go to the convict tales link. This site has only a limited number of convicts but im sure there is another that has the full list, can't remember it though Sad

http://members.iinet.net.au/~perthdps/convicts/ind ex.html
Siktoy ra23
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Pics of my new tattoo Thu, 16 December 2004 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just got one done on monday to

http://www.FreePhotoHost.net/is.php?i=117612&img=IMG_0091.JPG
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Thu, 16 December 2004 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive always wanted a tat, nothing huge, but something signifigant to me..... but till i find that perfect one, ill stick to peircings..... peircings dont hurt, and if i ever decide i dont want them anymore. i could always take them out ( not that i ever think that will happen...)
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pics of my new tattoo Thu, 16 December 2004 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Siktoy ra23 wrote on Thu, 16 December 2004 21:46

I just got one done on monday to

http://www.FreePhotoHost.net/is.php?i=117612&img=IMG_0091.JPG

thats a big forearm bro !
pituala
Regular

October 2004

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Thu, 16 December 2004 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dang, and someone said the thread wouldn't get a lot of response....lol
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Thu, 16 December 2004 20:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was just thinking that dude Very Happy

Neko:

you say piercing's don't hurt? every single piercing I've had has caused me some pain (at least initially)...

piercing list so far (all removed since I work for government and am in the public eye)

both ears, both ear cartlidge, labret, nipple (removed cos of catching on stuff all the time), eyebrow, surface piercing on right elbow (lasted all of five minutes from pierced to ripped out)

*shrug* eh it's all good Wink
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Thu, 16 December 2004 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice... nice indeed.....

i wouldnt mind getting a really small one, on like my ankle.. but im too chicken!!! hehehe....

looking good!!! although i do like some tattoos... i hate them when they're all over... its just too much!..

-Stef
pituala
Regular

October 2004

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Thu, 16 December 2004 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ms_SILYCAR wrote on Thu, 16 December 2004 18:42

nice... nice indeed.....

i wouldnt mind getting a really small one, on like my ankle.. but im too chicken!!! hehehe....

looking good!!! although i do like some tattoos... i hate them when they're all over... its just too much!..

-Stef

Thanks. Yeah, I don't like them all over either, and the trend here in the states for girls is they get a big tattoo on the front/side of their thigh or a big on on the side of the calf, both of which I think on a female looks a bit trashy. I like small dainty tattoos on girls. I have 3 total, a tribal on my back (which I don't like anymore....lol), my name written in Persian caligraphy on my calf(I'm Persian, but I ain't no terrorist...lol), and this most recent one. I want to add some flowers like on a vine around my name on the calf (the type of flowers my mom's name is).

[Updated on: Fri, 17 December 2004 14:46]

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Fri, 17 December 2004 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got my labret pierced. next piercing i dunno. Tattoo im looking at the Fear Factory barcode/spine of some veriation, i like the idea behind it and it fits in with my thinking!.
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Re: Pics of my new tattoo Sat, 18 December 2004 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I got my tongue pierced, used to have my nose back in the day as a teen. Can't have any visible facial piercings due to my work. And yea, the it hurt like hell.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Pics of my new tattoo Sat, 18 December 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Hey, that's a nic tat. Don't forget to show us the pics when it's coloured and all done. I like tats, especially the celtic designs.

As far as chick tats, in Oz the girls all have the smaller tats - usually just above their butt-crack. Actually, they're so common now that it's becoming ho-hum and tardy. I hope Neko and you other chicks do something different and not do the old "above the butt crack" job. My sister's got a nice multicoloured seahorse just behind her right shoulder. It looks neat and I haven't seen a seahorse tat before. However, I'm not into huge chick tats like you see in the US - a la Lita of WWE. Don't get me wrong, I think the artistry in these tats are amazing and show some real skill.

I'm thinking about getting an RA25 tat'd on my scrote - but I think the pain will force me to put it elsewhere!

Now, as far as being cheaper to do tats than updating your car. WHy not combine them both? Like, errr.. inserting a BOV up your butt? Imagine the whooot-shhhh sound of a big gasser coming out of your butt-BOV? Maybe whack a turb on the end and get some nice spin-ups going after a heavy night on the amber fluid? Smile

nyuk nyuk nyuk

seeyuzz
river... whooot-sshhhh... whiizzzzzz
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Sat, 18 December 2004 14:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ra23mad wrote on Fri, 17 December 2004 07:07

I was just thinking that dude Very Happy

Neko:

you say piercing's don't hurt? every single piercing I've had has caused me some pain (at least initially)...

piercing list so far (all removed since I work for government and am in the public eye)

both ears, both ear cartlidge, labret, nipple (removed cos of catching on stuff all the time), eyebrow, surface piercing on right elbow (lasted all of five minutes from pierced to ripped out)

*shrug* eh it's all good Wink

No, none of my peircings really hurt.... i have my ears, my navel and my nipple done... i got my nipple done in perth and by the time i could grip the chair and say OH FUCK it was over and done with, plus i spent heaps of time at the beach and the saltwater helped it heal about ten times faster... my navel i didnt even really feel, and my ears were done since i was a baby.... i wanted a horizontal surface peircing under my belly button, and i was all fired up to go get it and when i walk in there she looks at me and goes flex your stomach and aparently my belly button moves up about 6cm when i tense my stomach and she said it would reject starightaway Sad i was so shot down !!!!!
i want another peircing soon but i dunno what....

altho, i have been with guys to get their nipple done and they reackon nothing has ever hurt that much in their life...... maybe girls are tougher than guys!!! Very Happy

^-^

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Sat, 18 December 2004 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chicks with tatts/piercings are damn hot!!!

I've also been tempted to get hte mr2 eagle tattoo'd on my back somewhere aswell.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Pics of my new tattoo Sat, 18 December 2004 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heres my new one! Razz
http://img54.exs.cx/img54/6803/buttlift1d4gc.jpg
pituala
Regular

October 2004

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Sat, 18 December 2004 18:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Sat, 18 December 2004 13:36

Heres my new one! Razz
http://img54.exs.cx/img54/6803/buttlift1d4gc.jpg

How's about some nipples tattoo'd on yer arse?....lol
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Pics of my new tattoo Sat, 18 December 2004 20:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

pituala wrote on Sun, 19 December 2004 05:36

How's about some nipples tattoo'd on yer arse?....lol

Hehehehe...

What's with the scar? Someone tried to cut your bum off, eh? I've heard that it's one radical way to lose weight.

seeyuzz
river
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Sun, 19 December 2004 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Damn, thats one hot ass Very Happy

i want many peircings b ut i decided to keep them off my face... i heaps used to want just a tiny eyebrow ring but i ended up not getting it.....
i wanted another peircing behind my nipple ring, to have the cross ( + ), but i thought it would make my first one reject, so i decided against it.....

i want something soon tho, i just dunno what !!!!

tempest
Regular

April 2003
Re: Pics of my new tattoo Sun, 19 December 2004 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bout time this site got a tattoo thread.
WTF?why aren't aussies into tattoo's? your on crack!

flash is gay,get something with meaning and dont rush into anything...
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Sun, 19 December 2004 02:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I went with one of my chick friends when she got her latest tat.. she got angel wings on her back.. ill need to find a pic, one on each shoulder blade, they actually came out really beautifully, and they look awesome.....
i want a little tat... most of m y male friends dont like any tatts on chicks at all, they reackon it makes them look cheap, but i think done nicely and not too big looks good....
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Sun, 19 December 2004 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the angel wings sound wicked..... post pics!!! If done right tattoo's on chicks look hot. Just not bogan style!.
cytribe
Regular

June 2003
Re: Pics of my new tattoo Sun, 19 December 2004 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One of my fuck friends Karma has wicked wings on her back, she had to go round a fairy tattoo on her right shoulder, a eulogy for her dad is in the middle. She's getting them extended down to her ass soon:
http://photobucket.com/albums/v150/Bergins/nye2002 /hot%20female%20friends/wings.jpg
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Pics of my new tattoo Sun, 19 December 2004 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ATM im goin through the stages of drawing something upo - first one i've done apparently is too cliche' and crap, but i reckopn its cool - anyway so its on to the full back piece instead - ive been thinking a flaming phoenix-rising fromthe ashes etc. so meaning coming out on top,above all the shit times etc - and it has to have flames, thgats it.flames are cool.

Ive gone through 2 eyebrow piercings, first ripped out and the second was bout to.My body rejects facial piercing which really sux - i just heal too quickly.both lobes soon to be tunnels and top of left ear done.Goin to get industrial/scaffolding on top right soon.But id have to say that piercings dont hurt, even when they're ripped out.

i'll get some sketches up when they're done
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Mon, 20 December 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its just the suddon shock if it more then pain. Very Happy
T_is4turbo
Regular

October 2004
Re: Pics of my new tattoo Mon, 20 December 2004 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looking at these tattoos makes me wanna get some more, i've got 2 tribal, but wouldn't mind getting a few more!!

btw. i have had a look at some sites, but cant seen to find a good tribal scorpion, has anyone seen any good ones that could point me to the sites or the shop?
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Mon, 20 December 2004 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Theres a wikid site full of tribals and celtics...... captain someting.... fuck.. ill have a look for you...

StuC - the only time any of my peircings have ever hurt, was just after id got the nipple done, my little sister ( little as in 16 ) came and jumped into my lap and elbowed me.. jesus christ.. that was pain!!!!!

[Updated on: Mon, 20 December 2004 09:59]

MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Mon, 20 December 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Coz there was one on there i wanted to looseley base a design on..... here you go...

http://www.tribal-celtic-tattoo.com/
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: Pics of my new tattoo Mon, 20 December 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/A41118/high/dsc017570.jpg

http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/bme-tatt.html

this is one of my fav sites to have a look at tatts....
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Mon, 20 December 2004 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, BMEZine rocks.... i used to read the FAQ everyday religiously.... until they started ot get new question answer-ers and they started making all these radical changes to the site.... some of the mods people do to their bodies there are a bit tooooooooooo extreme for me though....... they're cool.. but on others Cool
Scarification isnt too extreme, but things like Trepanation... not for me...

[Updated on: Mon, 20 December 2004 13:50]

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Mon, 20 December 2004 16:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
got bored before so was looking through that site......

http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/A40928/high/dscf00700.jpg That tatt is wicked!!
pituala
Regular

October 2004

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Mon, 20 December 2004 17:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Mon, 20 December 2004 12:49

got bored before so was looking through that site......

http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/A40928/high/dscf00700.jpg That tatt is wicked!!

Ooh, I like that one!
T_is4turbo
Regular

October 2004
Re: Pics of my new tattoo Sun, 26 December 2004 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MFX_Neko_86 wrote on Mon, 20 December 2004 20:55

Coz there was one on there i wanted to looseley base a design on..... here you go...

http://www.tribal-celtic-tattoo.com/

hey thanks, actually this is where i stole some pictures and design my one!! Very Happy nice tatts on that site!

and the pic with chick and the scorpion on her back is what i wanted to do. guess i should look at other options, not because it doesn't look good but because its already on a chick. Smile
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Pics of my new tattoo Sun, 26 December 2004 18:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wanna get one on my arm but cant really figure out what to get as it would be there for rest of my life and i suck at designing.

right now im thinkin of a sun. something like the versace logo sun. im not gonna have a versace on my shoulder, but something similar to it.

what u guys think? it would represent a bright enjoyable life. theres always a bright side..
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pics of my new tattoo Tue, 28 December 2004 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/A41215/high/iam00080453.jpg

die bitch!

[Updated on: Tue, 28 December 2004 22:57]

Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pics of my new tattoo Tue, 28 December 2004 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/A41022/high/luckyred.jpg

im gonna eat your brains
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Pics of my new tattoo Wed, 29 December 2004 05:51 Go to previous message
Ouch man, how much would the tattooing on his eyelids and in his ears hurt!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Looking for brief accomodation in Sydney
Next Topic:what bittorent client do u recomend?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 04:29:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.008512020111084 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.