Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
nudes
Regular

October 2004
AE92 Corolla CSX Tue, 14 December 2004 04:54 Go to next message
Ummm.. yeh.

Its a white Corolla CSX in good condition. Given to my sister by my parents. Given to me by my sister.
The previous owner was a lady who cried when we came to take it away. She also provided about 7 or 8 years worth of reciepts for any work done to the car.

The car is as we got it, with the scars of 2 minor shunts. The first, a scratch on the front left quarter panel which occurred when trying to reverse out of a tight spot and scraping the alloy tray of a ute and the other where she managed to reverse into Haltechs +300kW Commodore. Both incidents are very minor and only seem to have damaged our car which is just great Crying or Very Sad this is an indication of how minor the accidents are.

The car is not immaculate but is what you would expect of a car this age that has been well looked after.

As i said i have been driving the car for just over three weeks now due to me waiting on a new car. that car has now come up and my parents are trying to recoup some of their initial outlay (which was $5000 18 months ago).

The car has travelled 167500kms.

Inspections welcome and pics will be up as soon as someone is willing to host them for me. Please.

Cheers (mobile number is in my sig)

Which reminds me.. i can supply a complete 20 valve to anyone interested in the car for a build up. This would add $600 to the price which i think is more than reasonable. Otherwise this car is perfect as just a comfortable mode of transport.

Probably looking for $3500.

[Updated on: Thu, 16 December 2004 12:33]

Send a private message to this user    
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: AE92 Corolla CSX Tue, 14 December 2004 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Host em up.

http://imageshack.us/index.php
nudes
Regular

October 2004
Re: AE92 Corolla CSX Tue, 14 December 2004 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
doing so right now.. its just that last time i used an image dump sort of site the links were active for about 1 day..

once burnt twice shy.. pics should be up in bout 20 minutes...

i'm shit on the pooter.. i'd rather do a diff rebuild then conversion. (which is saying something after my last episode) Very Happy

Cheers mate
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: AE92 Corolla CSX Tue, 14 December 2004 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Send to me ill host them when ever dj_pusy@hotmail.com
nudes
Regular

October 2004
Re: AE92 Corolla CSX Tue, 14 December 2004 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats cool mate i'm almost finished Razz
nudes
Regular

October 2004
Re: AE92 Corolla CSX Tue, 14 December 2004 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PICTURES

http://img79.exs.cx/img79/2447/pc0700181xw.jpg

http://img92.exs.cx/img92/7033/pc0700196dy.jpg

http://img92.exs.cx/img92/5500/pc1300202bm.jpg

http://img92.exs.cx/img92/5075/pc1300265be.jpg
SXer
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE92 Corolla CSX Tue, 14 December 2004 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How about a few other details like:
Gearbox? auto/man?
Colour?
A/C?
Stereo?

Your pics will probably answer most of these Q's but I'm impatient Shocked

Good luck with the sale, the price seems reasonable for the model & mileage...
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: AE92 Corolla CSX Tue, 14 December 2004 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its White and its manual cant you see?
SXer
Regular

May 2002
Re: AE92 Corolla CSX Tue, 14 December 2004 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My post was typed pre-pics...
I'm on a V-slow 56k connection
nudes
Regular

October 2004
Re: AE92 Corolla CSX Tue, 14 December 2004 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats alright mate.. your first post was in the same minute as i posted the photo's Very Happy

Here's some more if anyone is interested:

http://img114.exs.cx/img114/4858/pc1300253xg.jpg

Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: AE92 Corolla CSX Tue, 14 December 2004 12:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PM sent Cool
Doylie
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE92 Corolla CSX Thu, 16 December 2004 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This car still for sale man? I'm very interested!! Any problems with it?
nudes
Regular

October 2004
Re: AE92 Corolla CSX Thu, 16 December 2004 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The car is still for sale.

There was a misunderstanding between me and the seller of the car. The car was supposed to be advertised at $3500. I made the mistake of subtracting the price of the engine from the price of the car rather than adding it. PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE. if you are unhappy with the price, negotiate.

Enquiries can be forwarded to 0412866606. This is the number of the seller, Greg, who will be more than happy to provide you with any information regarding the car. Do not call 0402765420 as i am sick of selling cars.

I refuse to accept PM's due to the fact that a phone call will address all problems you may have in 5minutes. Communicating via PM will yield 1/10th of the information and do so over a period of five days or so using 5 or 6 private messages.

Write out a list of everything you want/need to know about a car that is for sale and then when in conversation with the seller go through your list asking questions and making notes for future reference...

ITS NOT HARD.. I apologise for this outburst but the fuckaround involved in selling a car via these forums is almost unbearable.

Cheers
Doylie
Regular

May 2004
Re: AE92 Corolla CSX Fri, 17 December 2004 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know you said to forward all enquiries to the seller, but i only have 2 very small questions which people here could probably answer for me. Does the car have air con? And which version of the 4AGE is it?
nudes
Regular

October 2004
Re: AE92 Corolla CSX Sun, 19 December 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mate,

Yeh thats fine.. i dont mind answering these sort of questions just so long as you understand i am not the seller of the car.

I realised i should have specified this the other day but the car does not have air-conditioning.. The engine is not actually a 4AGE but is still a 4A series engine..

The 4AFC.. A 16 valve, dual overhead cam, 1.6 litre engine with a carburettor.

Recently i have been achieving fuel consumption figures of circa 8L/100Kms.

After driving a three litre Cressida Grande for a month, this is an unbelievable figure when you consider that real world fuel consumption of said cressida is around 13-14L/100Kms.

there is someone coming to have a look on wednesday. Inspections are welcome just call 0412866606 to arrange a time. Obviously first preference goes to the gentleman coming on wednesday but people can come and have a look earlier if need be. Just call.

Cheers

[Updated on: Sun, 19 December 2004 08:17]

nudes
Regular

October 2004
Re: AE92 Corolla CSX Tue, 21 December 2004 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP
nudes
Regular

October 2004
Re: AE92 Corolla CSX Sun, 26 December 2004 08:31 Go to previous message
BUMP
Buyer has fallen through so car is still for sale.

Cheers and merry christmas

Toby
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Pics
Next Topic:FS: Toyota RAV4 1995 AUTO
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 10:17:08 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051069259643555 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.