Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Engines, Accessories and other Mechanicals » 1JZGTE parts for sale

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
icon2.gif  1JZGTE parts for sale Sun, 19 December 2004 23:44 Go to next message
The engine has done 40,000kms. The front bearing cap and block thrust faces have been scored by the crank and need to be spray welded and machined, other than that the engine is in A1 condition. It is missing turbos, coils, alternator, aircon comp. and PS pump other than that complete including wiring harness. Im thinking it's more of a parts engine now so will sell complete or in parts. Tell me what part you are after and ill give you a price. Can post pics if requested.

Cheers

[Updated on: Fri, 26 August 2005 07:48]

Send a private message to this user    
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Sun, 19 December 2004 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
price on loom?

or realistically, just the plugs for the coils plus a few inches of lead off each one?

Rolling Eyes

cheers
ed
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Mon, 20 December 2004 04:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You want to part my loom up? HAHA Rolling Eyes

I did a search and you can get them new for around $10 ed.

I want to try sell it complete but if i cant ill cut the sucker up for you at a good price. How urgent do you need them?
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Mon, 20 December 2004 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe...nah dont expect you to cut the loom up - but if it ever ends up looking it might go that way (or into the bin) id like to grab the plugs.

zero rush whatsoever

what would you want for the whole loom out of curiosity?

and whered you get that price for the plugs?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Mon, 20 December 2004 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is there a sump and pickup?
What position?
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Mon, 20 December 2004 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Price for the loom, maybe someone can tell me what they are worth? I wont bin it but.

Manny said those plugs were something like $9.95 each from Penrith Toyota.
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Mon, 20 December 2004 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes there is sump and pickup

Sorry i forgot to add the engine is JZZ - JZA type rear sump.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Mon, 20 December 2004 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skip wrote on Mon, 20 December 2004 15:45

Yes there is sump and pickup

Sorry i forgot to add the engine is JZZ - JZA type rear sump.

Ta, I'm chasing front.
poombah
Regular

August 2002

Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Mon, 20 December 2004 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much is this engine?
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Mon, 20 December 2004 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im thinking around $500?
Icarus
Regular

October 2004

Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Tue, 21 December 2004 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can I grab the fan and radiator shroud if you have them still please? I picked up a rock a few and did some cosmetic damage to both.

Thanks heaps.
David
82MKII
Regular

July 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Tue, 21 December 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skip - sorry to hear it ended in tears.
What condition are the cam covers in?
The paint is flaking off mine - wouldn't mind a set that is in good condition.
Do you have the small hoses that tee off & connect to the factory BOV?
Thanks

Peter
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Tue, 21 December 2004 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Icarus: You have PM

Pete: Nah it didnt end in tears, I suppose i got away with it quite cheap in the end. All depends on how much you fellas want to buy from me Smile The cam covers are in good condition with a little paint flaking. You would have to paint them. No small BOV hoses sorry Sad
82MKII
Regular

July 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Wed, 22 December 2004 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok - only interested if they had all their paint.
Next question - do you have the plastic cover thet goes between the cam covers (ie over the top of the coilpacks)?

Pm me your work number & I'll give you a call.

Regards

Peter
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Wed, 22 December 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What type of waterpump is on it?
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Wed, 22 December 2004 04:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danish: I dont know. I have read that the JZA70 has a different pump or something? If it helps from the wiring loom and sump id say its a soarer engine.
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Wed, 22 December 2004 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So Hydraulic fan pump intergrated with single bolt pattern?
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Wed, 22 December 2004 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes it is hydraulic fan integrated.

Unsure what you mean by "single bolt pattern"
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Wed, 22 December 2004 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, non hydraulic, 2JZ-GTE water pump has 4 bolts for the pulley. Hyrdraulic has one in the middle.
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Wed, 22 December 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It has 4 studs. These 4 studs hold the pulley and fan on.
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Wed, 22 December 2004 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have a picture? Smile I still think it might be the wrong one.
sxr01r
Regular

November 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Wed, 22 December 2004 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi there.
just wondering if you would have the air conditioner compressor assembly, that is, the compressor pump and pulley, and if so will you sell it? also how much would you want?

cheers Smile
slylux
Regular

January 2003
    nup
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Wed, 22 December 2004 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey skip . that hydro water pump is worth $900 retail . so dont go giving it away .. im bet ray ferrai might need/want that .. he asked me about mine .. but mine aint avail ..

good luck with sale . !!
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Wed, 22 December 2004 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wouldn't it be cheaper to get a 2JZ-GTE water pump for $190 or less retail and use electric thermo fans or clutch fan?
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Thu, 23 December 2004 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danish: Ill get you a pic.

sxr01r: No compressor or pulley.

slylux: Thanks for the heads up.
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Thu, 23 December 2004 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Water Pump:
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=8680

Attachment: DSCF0034.JPG
(Size: 115.62KB, Downloaded 952 time(s))

Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Thu, 23 December 2004 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool, but is there a pulley?
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Thu, 23 December 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep there sure is a pulley, it's on my running engine Smile

So what type of pump is this Danish?
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Thu, 23 December 2004 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1JZ-GTE, 2JZ-GTE Clutch type. Same as mine. The Pulley's are worth their weight in gold.
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Thu, 23 December 2004 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gianttomato had a few made to fit these water pumps. I got mine from him. works fine Smile

skip: I don't know if it is worth it buy would you have the two rubber hoses that connect to the metal water hoses and the rear turbo. One is a small one and one is bigger.

thanks
Chris
Danish
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Thu, 23 December 2004 20:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
That's who I got mine from too, it's beautiful.
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Thu, 23 December 2004 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris: I probably dont have those hoses cause the engine came minus turbos.

Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Fri, 24 December 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool, thanks anyway Smile
slylux
Regular

January 2003
    nup
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Sun, 26 December 2004 23:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if pulleys are woth there weight in gold .. what if i could source a full alloy pully set .. ( pwr st , water pump , alt ) 3 peice set .. for say about $100-120 the set .. would that interest ppl ??

ohh skip .. that aint the hydro water pump .. that just a normal soarer style pump .
ps i drove hilux for first time with 6 speed Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 27 December 2004 04:32]

Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Tue, 04 January 2005 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP

Good to see the lux up and running again slylux Smile
muzzyttt
Regular

November 2004
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Tue, 04 January 2005 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry to hijack but if anyone whants a setr of std pulleys pm me...soarer type..
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Wed, 05 January 2005 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Update:

LOOM SOLD
COIL COVER SOLD
CAM BELT COVER SOLD
FAN SOLD

Plenty of good stuff left, throttle body, injectors, cam covers, head, block, sump etc. Smile
Icarus
Regular

October 2004

Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Wed, 05 January 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My starter motor seems to have died now, would you still have yours there?

And thanks for the fan, it arrived safe and sound. Might have to look for courier rather than Aust Post if you do Smile

Thanks,
David
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Wed, 05 January 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dave,

Yeah ive got a spare starter. PM me again if yours is stuffed and interested.

And yeah Aussie post are pretty dodge, cant always guarentee if your goods are gonna get there in 1 piece hehe. Damn government owned businesses, no responsibility Smile
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Wed, 05 January 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just feel obliged to defend aust post - ive got nothing but praise for the service, the reliability, or the price...

free bump

ps - dont suppose you have an alternator bracket?

cheers
ed
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Wed, 05 January 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill check ed.
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Fri, 07 January 2005 00:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry ed AFAIK the 1J alternator is bolted to the block and water pump, there doesnt seem to be a bracket.
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Fri, 07 January 2005 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm, might explain why i dont have one Laughing

ive just got a bare block here - need to sort out a few acc mounting issues...
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Thu, 27 January 2005 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just bumping this back up.

Pretty much complete engine still lying here.
Br0k3n
Regular

August 2004
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Sat, 19 March 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If ur willing to separate, how much would u be after for the head?

I'd want it complete if possible. (including internals, not fussed about cam covers)

In perth too, will pickup.

Br0k3n

[Updated on: Sat, 19 March 2005 01:58]

Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Incomplete 1JZGTE - will part out Fri, 26 August 2005 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bumpty Bump, still all here
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 1JZGTE parts for sale Wed, 31 August 2005 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Razz
indeecent
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: 1JZGTE parts for sale Wed, 07 September 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still bumping? what flywheel u got on it
dv8one
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: 1JZGTE parts for sale Thu, 08 September 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im looking for the part of the inlet manifold that the injectors bolt in to (the runner part) also the injectors and fuel rail.

cheers
trueno_gze
Regular

August 2002
Re: 1JZGTE parts for sale Thu, 15 September 2005 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just wondering wat parts are still available??
how much for the lot?
cheers az
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 1JZGTE parts for sale Thu, 15 September 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still Left:

inlet manifold, throttle body, injectors, cam covers, head, block, pistons, rods, crank, sump, most sensors etc.

Tell me what you want and ill see if ive got it.
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 1JZGTE parts for sale Fri, 16 September 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Update:

Fuel Dampner SOLD
1 off CAS SOLD
Cam Covers SOLD
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: 1JZGTE parts for sale Tue, 04 October 2005 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be painful and enquire about the oil pickup and the availability thereof.
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 1JZGTE parts for sale Wed, 05 October 2005 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oil pickup is avaliable, obviously of the rear sump variety.

PM me if you need anymore info, pics, you buy, cheap Smile
soarted bruva
Regular

May 2005
Re: 1JZGTE parts for sale Wed, 05 October 2005 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i may well have already asked so excuse me if i have but do you have the cover that goes over the cam gears at the front of the block which you can see i'm missing in the attahed pic, or anybody else have one for that matter

Attachment: 101_9537(1).jpg
(Size: 111.83KB, Downloaded 14 time(s))

Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 1JZGTE parts for sale Wed, 05 October 2005 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry timing cover sold some time ago.
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1JZGTE parts for sale Sun, 16 October 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You wouldn't have the hex screws that hold that plastic cover over the sparkies would you? or even the plastic cover its self?
Ribfeast
Forums Junkie

March 2005

Re: 1JZGTE parts for sale Mon, 17 October 2005 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You can get the cap screws (hex screws) at any hardware store Smile
ReQuieM
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1JZGTE parts for sale Mon, 17 October 2005 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh Embarassed Cool. I didn't check! Very Happy
Meguiars
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: 1JZGTE parts for sale Mon, 14 November 2005 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I guess most of its gone now, but is there any chance you have a drivers side engine mount lying around??????
im in much need
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB steering rack
Next Topic:2JZ-gte engine
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 18:23:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.014993906021118 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.