Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
birdie
Regular

November 2004
1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Mon, 29 November 2004 12:16 Go to next message
I have a 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (Hatchback).

I am getting a bit sick of the lack of power (well compared to my mates S13 Turbo Silvia), now I don't expect to have that much power as I am sure the money it would cost to get that much would nearly buy me a new car.

I see the 2001 TOYOTA COROLLA AE112R Sportivo has a 1.8L Turbo motor, so I was wondering if it is possible how hard it be to drop the motor into my car? From the little info I could find it appears to have a 7AFE too. If the motor is very rare/expensive as I was told, then how hard would it be to convert my motor into the same/simular specs? I would probably use second hand parts where possible to keep the cost down.

The other option I thought of which I prefer less, is to drop a 4AGZE motor in, or a 4AGTE that someone has already converted.
  Send a private message to this user    
Teddy_Csx
Regular

On Probation

January 2004
Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Tue, 30 November 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont think you can put an older motor into a newer car.. could be wrong tho.
birdie
Regular

November 2004
Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Mon, 06 December 2004 13:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I will probably do the 7A-FTE conversion.

Do you have any idea of what it would cost for a custom manifold?
Would I be right if i said an ECU would be around ~$1000?
Fuel system upgrade, what would you suggest? bigger fuel pump and bigger injectors?
for the turbo the TSI turbo kit uses a Garrett T25 I assume that would suitable? (http://www.turbo-kits.com/corolla_turbo_kits.html)
What about an intercooler? should i get one?
and bigger brakes, any suggestions here?

If i go ahead with this conversion, then i will probably use as much 2nd hand parts as possible to save money, ie turbo, intercooler, etc
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Tue, 07 December 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Do you have any idea of what it would cost for a custom manifold?

$800-1000
Quote:

Would I be right if i said an ECU would be around ~$1000?

$1100+ Not incl install
Quote:

Fuel system upgrade, what would you suggest? bigger fuel pump and bigger injectors?

7mgte fuel pump, 4agze, mazda 12A or even 7mgte/1ggte injectors,but flow rates will need to be checked.
Quote:

for the turbo the TSI turbo kit uses a Garrett T25 I assume that would suitable?

Yes, more than...
Quote:

What about an intercooler? should i get one?

yes, a good one like a PWR etc.
Quote:

and bigger brakes, any suggestions here?

these are the same size as the sportivo, only with different pad compounds, still if you want to upgrade ae101 gze fronts and levin rears are a good bolt on start.... but standard stuff with slotted disc's and good pads all round are just fine for daily driving.
Quote:

i dont think you can put an older motor into a newer car.. could be wrong tho.

as long as your car still manages to pass the required emission test's for that era, it's ok to put older engines in newer cars ie as long as the engine falls within as certain time period, like '88-95 or '95-02 these are available on the RTA website for the emission standards.
SXer
Regular

May 2002
Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Tue, 07 December 2004 15:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It would probably be significantly cheaper and easier to do an ae101/2 20v conversion. It won't be as powerful as a turbo silvia but it will be decently quicker than a 7a-fe rolla.
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Tue, 07 December 2004 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

ae101/2 20v conversion

Or an AE101 GZE which will eat a 20V on take off's.
birdie
Regular

November 2004
Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Wed, 08 December 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Or a 7A-GTE?

How much do would it cost to get the head, and possibly pistons, and whatever else from a 4A-G(Z?)E would be needed to bring the 7A-FE back up to the strength of a 4A-GE?
I don't want to bolt on a turbo only to then blow up my motor because its too weak Confused

Is there any newer 4A-GZE's in AU that would leagally go in my car? ie what model car has a 4A-GZE thats newer then mine?

Also is it any harder to drop a 3S-GTE in?
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Wed, 08 December 2004 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

ie what model car has a 4A-GZE thats newer then mine

none, the AE101 Levin GTZ was the last to be fitted with this engine, legally, as I found out recently, your car just has to meet a certain emission criteria for the age of your car, ie an AE101 GZE can be fitted to your car as long as it meets a certain standard. By the time you chase and buy your parts to build a 7A-GTE, you'll also find you need 90% of a complete GZE anyway, to get everything you need, So your better off just plonking that (GZE) straight in anyway. The 7AFE->7AGE is and Identical process, but much cheaper as there are thousands of GE out there, and so far I have meet anyone else who has done one here....By the way, reading your earlier post, the 7AFTE was never sold as that, compliance plates on those things, state '7AFE', which they are. ie a 7AFE the same as yours internally, with a turbo, IC, wacked on set at around 9-10lb, slightly larger injectors and a recalibrated ECU. So theirs bugger all difference in strength... but still 115kw vs a Silva's 120-130 odd (not sure a stocker's output for them), you'll still be behind.
Quote:

Also is it any harder to drop a 3S-GTE in?

This is a major, all your engine mounts would have to be fabricated, and then there's driveshafts, gearbox tohub alignments, not for the faint or inexperinced... but it has been done.
birdie
Regular

November 2004
Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Wed, 08 December 2004 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Johnny wrote on Wed, 08 December 2004 21:19

AE101 GZE can be fitted to your car as long as it meets a certain standard.

Johnny wrote on Wed, 08 December 2004 21:19

By the way, reading your earlier post, the 7AFTE was never sold as that, compliance plates on those things, state '7AFE', which they are. ie a 7AFE the same as yours internally, with a turbo, IC, wacked on set at around 9-10lb, slightly larger injectors and a recalibrated ECU. So theirs bugger all difference in strength... but still 115kw vs a Silva's 120-130 odd (not sure a stocker's output for them), you'll still be behind.

Well which do you suggest would be better? Which would be cheaper? Which would be easier? Which would have more power? I would probably prefer the turbo based-on the whole BOV sound but if the 4A-GZE is more powerful and cheaper then I would rather more power over the sound. I would still have the whole spool up sound Cool I love that sound especially in a turbo car combined with the BOV (I love my mates silvia Very Happy)
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Wed, 08 December 2004 23:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I would probably prefer the turbo based-on the whole BOV sound but if the 4A-GZE is more powerful and cheaper

I would go a 4AGZE and front mount as a starter, add Nevo pullly kit straight away, giving you a bit more boost, and would most likely give you what you want ie keeping up with your mate. That's a cheap starter, Then save up for a turbo kit for this engine, sell your s/c and other unwanted bits to offset some of the costs, then if you buy the right gear, he'll be eating your exhaust trail... That's how I would go about it.
Put the 7AFE in storage and wait for that ill fated day that one needs to rebuild and start swapping then.
birdie
Regular

November 2004
Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Thu, 09 December 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Johnny wrote on Thu, 09 December 2004 09:06

I would go a 4AGZE and front mount as a starter, add Nevo pullly kit straight away, giving you a bit more boost, and would most likely give you what you want ie keeping up with your mate. That's a cheap starter

Ok sounds cool, now how much would that cost? Where abouts can I find a AE101 4A-GZE? and how much would I need? Do I need a half-cut or can i get away with just the engine?
The closest I have found in a motor is a AE101 4A-GE @ http://www.sssautomotive.com.au/Toyota.htm
I just noticed they had a AE101 LEVIN 4AGZE WITH LSD G/BOX (Half Cut) for $3,200 but it is now Sold. http://www.sssautomotive.com.au/partsAndaccessorie s.htm

Johnny wrote on Thu, 09 December 2004 09:06

Then save up for a turbo kit for this engine, sell your s/c and other unwanted bits to offset some of the costs, then if you buy the right gear, he'll be eating your exhaust trail... That's how I would go about it.
Put the 7AFE in storage and wait for that ill fated day that one needs to rebuild and start swapping then.

That sounds cool Razz Is it really worth keeping my 7A-FE if I do an engine swap? I spose I would get much money for it if I sold it would I?
birdie
Regular

November 2004
Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Thu, 09 December 2004 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After a bit more searching I have found:

4AGZE in AE101 Trueno front. 3 to choose from (one unit 59300Kms) $2850 @ http://www.adelaidejap.com.au/front%20cuts.htm
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Thu, 09 December 2004 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

That sounds cool Is it really worth keeping my 7A-FE if I do an engine swap? I spose I would get much money for it if I sold it would I?

Well that depends on how strapped for cash you are. An Import 7AFE sell for around $700-800 with 80,000km max on the clock So if it's double that, well $400 would be the price.
Quote:

4AGZE in AE101 Trueno front. 3 to choose from (one unit 59300Kms) $2850

That's the right money... The nevo kit's http://www.nevo.biz/ you'll have to ask, you still need to change your fuel pump to a supra 7MGTE pump or a GT4's, they're around $300 for a genuine toyota. Sideshow (Jim) does the wiring for around $650, everything else is a straight bolt off bolt on job, they do have an I/C, but I nice looking one will always cost upward of $1000.
birdie
Regular

November 2004
Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Mon, 20 December 2004 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was talking to the owner of Raptor Superchargers (one of my mates) www.raptorsc.com.au and i had a thought instead of going through all the trouble of doing an engine swap, i might go back to my original idea and turbo it.

I read that the 2001 AE112 Corolla Sportivo was factory turboed. So i was thinking i could get the manifold from it as it should be cheaper than a custom manifold.

What are your thoughts?
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Mon, 20 December 2004 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

What are your thoughts?

Very expensive... do a search of these forums, as someone had a price on these.
birdie
Regular

November 2004
Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Mon, 20 December 2004 11:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Johnny wrote on Mon, 20 December 2004 20:55

Quote:

What are your thoughts?

Very expensive... do a search of these forums, as someone had a price on these.

I was talking more to Tim from Raptor S/C and he was telling me all the things i would need, and it would end up at least $5000 if not more. So I think i might take most people's advice and just save up for a true sports car like a Nissan 200SX (RWD, 4 Cyl Turbo, Light, so is prefect for drifting Razz).

I wonder if i could do a couple of "minor" mods like exhaust and intake. Would they give me much extra power? Do extractors make much difference on the Corolla? (I know they mad a huge difference on my mates Magna)
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Mon, 20 December 2004 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Would you use it for drifting though? Cause doing up your current car would be a bit more unique..
birdie
Regular

November 2004
Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Mon, 20 December 2004 13:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
peeack wrote on Mon, 20 December 2004 22:53

Would you use it for drifting though? Cause doing up your current car would be a bit more unique..

Only illegal drifting Razz Closest drift track would probably be Willowbank, which is more than 3hrs away. It would be only drifting for pleasure not competition.

True it would be unique which has tempted me to do up my car many times. But I recon i would lose alot of money if i was to do up my car and eventually sell it whereas a 200sx already has a fair bit of power at stock (compared to my corolla) so it should be eaiser to sell, and lose less money on it
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Mon, 20 December 2004 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any car modding ever you will lose money though.
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Mon, 20 December 2004 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I wonder if i could do a couple of "minor" mods like exhaust and intake. Would they give me much extra power? Do extractors make much difference on the Corolla? (I know they mad a huge difference on my mates Magna)

All these mod's will make a difference.... dependes on how far you want to go...head porting, etc exhaust and filter, will work wonders
birdie
Regular

November 2004
Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Tue, 11 January 2005 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I haven't lost interest in doing this. Actaully I have got more now. I was talking to a mate and he suggested just getting a turbo manifold and a turbo and running 4 or 5psi.

So I asked Tim for Rapotor Superchagers, and he said 5psi would be fine for my motor. He said i would get about 30% or more increase in KW which at 85kw would be 110kw or more. He said maybe more than that too.

He said i would need to add more fuel, he said the stock fuel pump would be fine.

I would need manifold, turbo, exhaust, possibly a pod filter.

He suggested i could either make the manifold myself or buy one. So does anyone know anyone who sells turbo manifolds for the 7A-FE.
birdie
Regular

November 2004
Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Wed, 12 January 2005 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone know where to find a manifold?
gorgan
Regular

November 2004
Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Thu, 13 January 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
birdie wrote on Wed, 12 January 2005 23:42

lukey usually do good turbo manifold's, i am thinking of turbocharging my AE101 engine, and lukey is what im gonna go for.
birdie
Regular

November 2004
Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Mon, 17 January 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gorgan wrote on Thu, 13 January 2005 23:10

birdie wrote on Wed, 12 January 2005 23:42

lukey usually do good turbo manifold's, i am thinking of turbocharging my AE101 engine, and lukey is what im gonna go for.

Ok sounds good but where do you buy them?
Mr*Beach
Regular

October 2002
Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Mon, 11 April 2005 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd say you're better off having one custom made. Pre-made ones arent usually much cheaper.
Just make sure you know what you're getting into. Its not as easy as slapping on a turbo and going for it. First you gotta work out if the turbo you're getting is internal or external wastegate. External is gonna cost you more so look for a stock nissan turbo like a T25 (my 4a-gze has highflowed t3) or similar. Then you also have to think of dump and exhaust pipes, intake pipes, intercooler. After that you still need an oil feed and drain for the turbo plus coolant lines (not essential but recommended).A boost controller plus you'd proably want a guage and also some sort of management. I'd recommend just a fuel computer like an apexi safc or you could run too lean and start melting pistons. And even after all that, you can still only run low boost cause of weak internals. If you're gonna do it you should do it right.

I think you should do what i'm doing at the moment. I've sourced a 7a-fe (you already have it so that saves you some cash). I'm having the rods and crank strengthened(shot peening/ nitrading) using stock gze pistons which are surprisingly cheap for forged and ceramic coated (only difference between the 7a and 4a is the stroke so 4a pistons will fit the bore). Using the head and manifolds off my gze and putting it all together. Then all I gotta do is run the oil feed and drain, find out which timing belt fits and there you have it. A reliable and strong 7a-gte. It obviously won't rev as good as the 4a but i'm expecting the torque will be phenominal.

Has anybody done this combination before? I've read a lot about it but never actually spoken to someone who has done it.

Hope that all helps with your decision.

~Josh
birdie
Regular

November 2004
Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Mon, 11 April 2005 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr*Beach wrote on Mon, 11 April 2005 14:05

I'd say you're better off having one custom made. Pre-made ones arent usually much cheaper.
Just make sure you know what you're getting into. Its not as easy as slapping on a turbo and going for it. First you gotta work out if the turbo you're getting is internal or external wastegate. External is gonna cost you more so look for a stock nissan turbo like a T25 (my 4a-gze has highflowed t3) or similar. Then you also have to think of dump and exhaust pipes, intake pipes, intercooler. After that you still need an oil feed and drain for the turbo plus coolant lines (not essential but recommended).A boost controller plus you'd proably want a guage and also some sort of management. I'd recommend just a fuel computer like an apexi safc or you could run too lean and start melting pistons. And even after all that, you can still only run low boost cause of weak internals. If you're gonna do it you should do it right.

I think you should do what i'm doing at the moment. I've sourced a 7a-fe (you already have it so that saves you some cash). I'm having the rods and crank strengthened(shot peening/ nitrading) using stock gze pistons which are surprisingly cheap for forged and ceramic coated (only difference between the 7a and 4a is the stroke so 4a pistons will fit the bore). Using the head and manifolds off my gze and putting it all together. Then all I gotta do is run the oil feed and drain, find out which timing belt fits and there you have it. A reliable and strong 7a-gte. It obviously won't rev as good as the 4a but i'm expecting the torque will be phenominal.

Has anybody done this combination before? I've read a lot about it but never actually spoken to someone who has done it.

Hope that all helps with your decision.

~Josh

What you are doing sounds very intersting.

How much does shot peening/ nitrading the crank and pistons cost? And will they be a fair bit stronger?

How much are the 4AGZE Pistons worth?

How much for the head and mainfold off a 4AGZE? Which manifolds are you talking about btw? As you would need a custom turbo manifold.

Running an oil feed and drain should be too hard/expensive should it?

Timming belts shouldn't be too hard or expensive to get either?

Yes, the toruge should be good, even the stock 7AFE is quite reasonable IMO.

If I can get some costs off you, it will help alot.

The other option I was thinking of the other day was instead of turboing it, was to supercharge it (possibly with the 4A-GZE S/C). Of course I would still need to strengthen the Rods, crank, and pistons, but I wouldn't need the turbo manifold. But I'm not overly familiar with S/C so there would probably be some other cost that would make up for the money saved on the turbo manifold?
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Mon, 11 April 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

True, but most custom jobs I have seen lately look like dog poo and have had bugger all thought put in to them. Do some research, I can recommend someone, but he is unreliable when it comes to time constraints
Quote:

Then all I gotta do is run the oil feed and drain, find out which timing belt fits and there you have

944 timing belt, other mod's: alternator bracket, p/steer, a/c comp. Cam timing differences, so bit more than just slap the cams in, piston gudgeon pin setups are different, coolant lines, oil return from the head GE (FE don't have), and there's more, I just can't remember Rolling Eyes
Quote:

but i'm expecting the torque will be phenominal

There nice, but nothing special in terms of all HP or torque... Nice streeter engine
Quote:

And will they be a fair bit stronger

Yeap, then the only weak point becomes the conrod end cap bolts, which will hold as long as you don't go revving it past 7500rpm, these are what usually killed all the race prepped 7AFE I've had.. Past 7500rpm, A/M stuff is the go. These engines run 12:1-13:1 comp and do use a 4AGE forged piston.
Mr*Beach
Regular

October 2002
Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Mon, 11 April 2005 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Birdie: I should be directing your questions to Johnny. He has actually done the conversion whereas I am just beginning and doing my research. You wouldn't believe how much info there is on this subject when you look. And i'm still finding more! From what ive read its not a cheap exercise unless you already have most of the stuff. I already have a turbo 4a-gze and a 7a-fe motor which elliminates most of my cost. Just remember, there is no cheap way to modify your car. It always gets out of hand.

Johnny:
If you have seen the custom made manifold on my car you may change your mind. I'll take a pic of it soon.

Are you able to hone out where the gudgeon goes through on the rod to make it the floating type?

Whats the go with the oil return from the head? I haven't read anything on that yet.

I meant it should be phenominal for what it is (hybrid 1.8lt turbo).

How about with some arp rod bolts? Should do the job shouldn't they? Which conrods did you use or are yours just strengthened factory items?
Johnny
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 1997 Toyota Corolla Seca Conquest (AE102R) Power upgrade Tue, 12 April 2005 11:36 Go to previous message
Quote:

If you have seen the custom made manifold on my car you may change your mind. I'll take a pic of it soon.

Please do, email me them as I'm upgrading the websitejohnek@ozemail.com.au
Quote:

Are you able to hone out where the gudgeon goes through on the rod to make it the floating type?

That what we did, but after a few bangs, we went for some A/M Items (eagle), and never had a prob since, we had to match the sizes the best we could, and I don't recall any machining... This last one was built by someone else as I didn't have time to do it myself... Look sure the 7AFE are fine shot peened, etc, but just go revving them beyond 7,500rpm and really there wouldn't be a need to if using standard or slightly larger cams.
Quote:

Whats the go with the oil return from the head? I haven't read anything on that yet.

On the back of the GE heads there's a oil return for oil to drain back to the block, Most people block it off and wonder why oil starts coming out of the rocker and engine then starves of oil and the end result, dead engine. Three ways, Run no oil cooler and use the return (in the sump) for this as the oil return from the head, Buy a sandwich cooler adapter and still use this return, or drill a hole into the block and tap a fitting into this as the same as the 4AGE block. We did number three.
[QUOTEI meant it should be phenominal for what it is (hybrid 1.8lt turbo).][/QUOTE]
I'll be honest, I haven't been in a 7AGTE as no has built one and it has been bugging me... One plan was to use the rally engine (needs a rebuild). pop out the pistons, machine a nice turbo friendly comp in them. these were blank 4AGE items machine to suit the FE, slap one of the GE heads on, design and build a manifold, already got a Rebuilt EVOIII turbo from friends at Ralliart+ all the other stuff needed to do it, GZE injectors get a cheap ECU (Mircotech, EMS, What even comes up) and then decide what I should put it in? The current rally car or an AE82 of which I have one sitting around with one of my group N engines in and is used for recce... option two looks best. But on paper a standard type would be hard pressed to be comparable to my Audi S3 and APR tuned ECU, remembering also 1.8l, 20v, 14lb boost and makes 195kw@flywheel or some of the honda series 1 Type-R's we've played with... the honda's blitz my audi! and are only cams, header + exhaust and an ECU upgrade... again only a 1.8l, and with the 7A stuff, still I'm talking paper, what actually comes out of it, the 7AGTE could be a weapon.
Quote:

How about with some arp rod bolts? Should do the job shouldn't they?

It's not the bolts themselves it's the design. 4AGE have the bolts run through both the conrod and the caps, 7A run through the caps into a threaded hole on the rod's, which rip out of the thread. I've looked at them and there is the possiblit of machining and drilling them out to produce something similar to the GE setup, and again, I really haven't had time and now with no competitors in F2 rallying, development on the 7AFE/GE has come to a crunch and we're moving towards F16, which means 4AGE setups
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:my car now idles, but at what cost?
Next Topic:strengthening pressure plate
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 09:11:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0078070163726807 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.