Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » I wish old people would hurry up and die !

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
I wish old people would hurry up and die ! Sat, 18 December 2004 06:56 Go to next message
my friends just moved house like 2 days ago, there have been these cars flying past the house we have no idea who they are.
there are going around 80 to 90 km/h on this street.
who's house do the cops come to ?
THEIRS
now they have just left after at least 45 mins of time wasting.
Old women that have nothing to do but make life hard for people like us need to be shot dead.
We have never done anything more than the speed limit .
we don't have a stereo yet so we can't play loud music.
now we are "under watch" for sweet F.A.
sorry for the rant i just figured there would be people who have been in the same position as we are right now.
  Send a private message to this user    
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: I wish old people would hurry up and die ! Sat, 18 December 2004 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha i know what it feels like.
there is an old twat that lives round the corner, and is very well known in our street. she is first name terms with teh local constabulary. and they know her as the old bat who calls the cops on everything. she is a wacko
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: I wish old people would hurry up and die ! Sat, 18 December 2004 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mad Mad Mad Mad Old Barstards!
toyoda
Regular

November 2003
Re: I wish old people would hurry up and die ! Sat, 18 December 2004 08:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the guy next door 2 me isn't old but he is still and twat and just trys 2 dick us for everything...
i got a letter from the water company the other day saying that some one had seen me using a hose 2 wash my car, i was using a pressure hose ! and they are "legal" under water restriction lvl 2, he also bicthed about our chimney sayin that the smoke was being blown onto his washing line... how the fuc are we ment 2 help the wind. so we had to get it extended

if any one wonts to come rip some nice black lines infront of thier place give me a PM Laughing Evil or Very Mad
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: I wish old people would hurry up and die ! Sat, 18 December 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Awwww c'mon fellas, you'll be old one day too - unless you're a mad P-plater. Just think of the fun you can have when you're old. You'll be able to fart-arse and fuddy-duddy around and annoy the bejesus out of the young folk.

I'm old and, just to spite you, like all of us oldies, I'm gonna take my damn time in dying! Smile

seeyuzz
river
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: I wish old people would hurry up and die ! Sat, 18 December 2004 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol river you would be about that same age as my dad and he is ALOT more understanding about that stuff.

IF we had done it then fine i would have said sorry etc.
i should buy her an Xbox or something to keep her busy.
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: I wish old people would hurry up and die ! Sat, 18 December 2004 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mookie wrote on Sat, 18 December 2004 20:19

i should buy her an Xbox or something to keep her busy.

Nah, you should buy her one of those little black boxes that Dr Phillip Nitschke sells. Evil or Very Mad click Evil or Very Mad Wink

[Updated on: Sat, 18 December 2004 09:31]

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: I wish old people would hurry up and die ! Sat, 18 December 2004 16:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've had old people abuse me in the mr2 for cruising normally, they think cos of the exhaust im travaling quicker then i am. Stupid old people!
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: I wish old people would hurry up and die ! Sun, 19 December 2004 16:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heh, I got one of those old annoying neighbours always lookin in my yard, always comin around tellin me to mow my yard or clean it up or get trees cut down, etc etc.

I guess he does this to everyone in the street because the other day when I came home from work I saw that someone had done soem grassing on his lawn lol, made me sleep easy Smile

He hasnt talked to me since, probably thinks it was me.
Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: I wish old people would hurry up and die ! Sun, 19 December 2004 21:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ha! try working in a bowling club!
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: I wish old people would hurry up and die ! Mon, 20 December 2004 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why do old people get fukin angry with age? old people are always really nice, or usually really angry. im lucky my neighbours are the nice variety who let me swim in their pool and bake us cakes Very Happy
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: I wish old people would hurry up and die ! Mon, 20 December 2004 21:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

EVOSTi wrote on Mon, 20 December 2004 21:55

why do old people get fukin angry with age?

It's because they're jealous. Well, some of them are. There's an old saying.. "Youth is wasted on the young" and some old people get all agitated when they see young people having fun 'cos they wish their old bones could do the same.

Some of us oldies aren't jealous... like me. The last thing I want is to be young again and have to fuck around with some of the issues that are facing the youth of today.

I can't wait until I get my pension card so I can ride in buses and trains all day! I can then collect my pension check and roll down to the Bowling Club (in my Cressida Grande or Camry) and get legless drinking middies of light beer, while chasing the old biddies around the place. Better still, I'll get one of those little electric gopher mobiles and run over people at the local mall.

You'll see that old people should generally get better and less angry as the older generation dies off and us baby-boomers hit retirement and old age. That's 'cos us baby-boomers gave the world 60's and 70's rock music, made dope smoking a national past time (bring back the hippies), dig 1970's vintage cars, the electric dildo, and began to realise that politics/large corporations/organised religion is all shit.

We remember that we were once young and carried on like fucktards and usually have the patience and understanding that the young will go through (actually, make that "have to") go through their own phases and do their own thing, no matter how dumb ass or stupid, as they grew into maturity.

Anyway, enough of my rant. I'm gonna sit back and laze about and wait for bowel-cancer, altzeimers, arthiritis, osteo-whatever-the-fuck-it-is-called, altzeimers, stroke, altzeimers and whatever wonderful aging diseases and symptons that await my maturing years.

Hey, did I say we get altzeimers? Well, we get that too!

seeyuzz
(Old Man) river
olihaub
Regular

July 2004
Re: I wish old people would hurry up and die ! Mon, 20 December 2004 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive said it before and ill say it again

crucify their cat on their front lawn Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

just my little way of getting back at neighbours

Ps. this is a joke dont take it seriously Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Mon, 20 December 2004 23:13]

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: I wish old people would hurry up and die ! Mon, 20 December 2004 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it might be to late Confused
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: I wish old people would hurry up and die ! Tue, 21 December 2004 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"When I get old I'll have the decency to throw myself out of a high window, but some people just keep on living, selfish bastards"

heard that somewhere
LiL_MiC
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: I wish old people would hurry up and die ! Tue, 21 December 2004 22:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
evosti: it's cos they're checking you out in your toight speedos! Shocked
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: I wish old people would hurry up and die ! Wed, 22 December 2004 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bahaha they can do whatever they want as long as i have access to the pool Laughing
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: I wish old people would hurry up and die ! Thu, 23 December 2004 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Light the doorway to their bedroom on fire and watch em try and get out the winder Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: I wish old people would hurry up and die ! Thu, 23 December 2004 13:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm aiming to be the reason for a power to weigh limit on electric scooters when I get old.

Not all old people suck ass. Just the ones that do, do.

Bowlo's and $2 schooners and a cressie. Bring it on.
86tt
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: I wish old people would hurry up and die ! Thu, 23 December 2004 18:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Tue, 21 December 2004 08:01

Hi,

EVOSTi wrote on Mon, 20 December 2004 21:55

why do old people get fukin angry with age?

It's because they're jealous.

In my opinion, I don't think they're really jealous, it's more likely they feel they don't need new friendships anymore, they don't need any new connections, they don't have to act as nice guys so as to built a bigger connection/network, they become selfish, they don't mind pissing off people and lash at anything they personally don't like, they don't mind being arrogant because they have nothing to lose anymore, they're living as there's no tomorrow and of coz won't care about what other people feels, this is the same psychology for someone that has lose everything, or all the money, or the problem gambler.... Very Happy It's not called "Getting Old", it's "Human Nature"
EVOSTi
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      no
Re: I wish old people would hurry up and die ! Thu, 23 December 2004 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think they are arseholes cause they know your not gonna drop them, even tho you really want to.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: I wish old people would hurry up and die ! Fri, 24 December 2004 07:18 Go to previous message
this old lady from over the road came over and she was really nice.
she told us about rubbish day and offered to look after the house should they leave it.
then my mate came down home and she said to him "ive come to complain about you"
just as a joke !
I'm going to give her something for christmas i think seen as thought she was nice from the outset.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Busted !! Bloody good too. :)
Next Topic:smelly smell
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 10:57:45 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0080089569091797 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.