Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Windsor Toyota - Fund Raising display, cars wanted.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon6.gif  Windsor Toyota - Fund Raising display, cars wanted. Mon, 01 November 2004 04:41 Go to next message
Windsor Toyota have there re-opening on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th November.

They are raising money for the Hawksbury Hosital and have asked if Toymods can assist by providing 6 or 8 cars for display on the weekend. Please contact Carol at Windsor Toyota if you can help out.

Her contact details are contained inthe extract from here email below.

Thanks.

From email:

If possible we would like some of your beautifully restored Toyota models to help raise interest in this event which we are also using to raise much needed money for the Hawkesbury Hospital.

Our celebration weekend will also include presentation of our children’s ‘Design a Toyota for the Future’ competition, jumping castle, clowns, face painting, sausage sizzle, displays from our suppliers, viewing of a Toyota Formula 1 car and a Prius (battery/petrol) car, giveaways and of course a silent auction of goods/services to raise funds for the hospital.

We hope you can assist us and I look forward to your reply.

Kind regards
Carol Wollington
Phone: 45 876000
Email: carol@wintoy.com.au

Send a private message to this user    
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Windsor Toyota - Fund Raising display, cars wanted. Tue, 02 November 2004 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rod I called Carol and expressed my interest in the event, but I remembered that my will be out of rego by then. Sad Any chance of borrowing a car trailer? Very Happy
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Windsor Toyota - Fund Raising display, cars wanted. Thu, 04 November 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Current owner of my old TA23 should apply. I'd dont think they'd be very much interested in my SW20 I'm affraid Embarassed
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Windsor Toyota - Fund Raising display, cars wanted. Thu, 04 November 2004 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I had a car I would be there. If I do by then they won't want what I will have.

HJope some ppl with smick cars can get out there.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Windsor Toyota - Fund Raising display, cars wanted. Sat, 06 November 2004 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can I take the rona to show the brilliant toyota reliability, nah dont think so nut would hope that some of those out there with some smick cars will turn up come on guys its for a good cause.
Celica73
Regular

May 2002
Re: Windsor Toyota - Fund Raising display, cars wanted. Sat, 06 November 2004 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would if i thought my car was good enough to show off Embarassed
Hope some people do put their hands up
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Windsor Toyota - Fund Raising display, cars wanted. Tue, 21 December 2004 03:05 Go to previous message
Hi,

Awwww shit! Why didn't I see this msg earlier. As the advert used to say, "Rod, why'd didn't ya call me!" I woulda been there for sure. Major bummer Crying or Very Sad

seeyuzz
river
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Christmas Dinner! 18th Dec '04
Next Topic:Ke Cruise!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 08:02:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046758651733398 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.