Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Look in and be shocked Thu, 23 December 2004 01:27 Go to next message
uhm...Yeah....I didn't know this was possible.....im gunna go get my sisters excel...im inspired. Lets see if this really works eh?

http://www.burnoutworld.com/cars/burnoutpictures/images/Hyundai%20Excel%20Burnout.jpg
  Send a private message to this user    
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Look in and be shocked Thu, 23 December 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice avatar Confused
oh yeah, on topic, ive done the same or larger in my cs corolla. Evil or Very Mad
you just rip up the handbrake (while stationary Rolling Eyes ) then floor it and drop the clutch. works a treat. not good for tyres or handbrake though.

[Updated on: Thu, 23 December 2004 01:46]

davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Look in and be shocked Thu, 23 December 2004 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah im about to change it. Damn the lack of animated evil monkeys in the world today is just depressing. Very Happy
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Look in and be shocked Thu, 23 December 2004 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try doing that in an auto RT40 Corona. It took a committed group 3 days. Uphill, in reverse and on gravel initially allowing it to slide on to sealed road that was wet with 3 others lifting the rear to get it all started.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Look in and be shocked Thu, 23 December 2004 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gianttomato wrote on Thu, 23 December 2004 12:51

Try doing that in an auto RT40 Corona. It took a committed group 3 days. Uphill, in reverse and on gravel initially allowing it to slide on to sealed road that was wet with 3 others lifting the rear to get it all started.

picsorban
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Look in and be shocked Thu, 23 December 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing got megadeath!!! Both a great movie and band.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Look in and be shocked Thu, 23 December 2004 03:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey davedrifts what do u drive would i have seen u around cambelltown/camden?
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Look in and be shocked Thu, 23 December 2004 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ya can just call me dave. And i dont think so as i dont have a car on the road. Or the fact that i am unable to attain a lisence becuase of the fact im 16 and have only got my l's. But im building an XC coupe. worked 351 clevo. Yeah i know its not a toyota but im not really into the whole 4 scene, im just on here coz use are alright people who enjoy bagging out rice as much as myself.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Look in and be shocked Thu, 23 December 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fairy muff, fairy muff

welcome to the forums d00d!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Look in and be shocked Thu, 23 December 2004 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PURPLE MONKEY DISHWASHER!
Norminator
Regular

August 2002
Re: Look in and be shocked Thu, 23 December 2004 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Thu, 23 December 2004 15:59

PURPLE MONKEY DISHWASHER!

Shocked Shocked Shocked you know about the implementation of PMD???!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Look in and be shocked Thu, 23 December 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omg PURPLE MONKEY DISHWASHER GOES OFF...Very Happy

im new to the whole thing can some1 please xplain to me what the hell RICE is?.. help me out here
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Look in and be shocked Thu, 23 December 2004 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
apparently my car is rice
but not as bad as this
http://au.wrs.yahoo.com/;_ylt=ApdFQ1CS7SFaCVrY.tPmfnQW5gt.;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN0BHNlYwNwcm9m/**http%3A%2F%2Fwww.1usamotorsports.com%2Fstang%2Fimages%2Fblackstang7_JPG.jpg

Ricer [risse-urr] N.
[Ricer: from the latin word Ricarius meaning to suck at everything you attempt]

A person who makes unecessary modifications to their economy sedan (mostly import cars from japan hence the term "rice") to make it (mostly make it look) faster. The most common modifications are

Huge exhaust that serves no purpose but to make the car louder
Large spoiler on the back that looks like something Boeing made for the 747
Lots of after-market company stickers they saw on cars in the Fast & Furious
Cold Air Intake- a tube that feeds cold air to their high performance hamsters.

Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) are imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, Mitsubishi Eclipses, Toyota Camrys, Corollas, however there are some domestics such as Chevrolet Caviliers, Dodge Neons, Ford Focus; small, slow, economy cars designed specifically to go slow. Please note that there are many high performance import cars as well that are designed to go fast that are often mislabeled as "rice". Such cars as supras, skylines, wrx', NSX, Evo IV, etc.. fall into this category. Unfortunately, in today's world cars like this still must be handled on a case-by-case basis.

The ricer attempts to make their car "performance" by adding the modifications listed above. These ricers are not confined to any one ethnic group or color, however different ethnic groups are known for certain styles. (example: mexican=mini trucks; african americans=escalades; etc..) These crackers are also known to talk a lot of shit about their cars too. The best place to see a ricer is in his native habitat, any mall parking lot.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Look in and be shocked Thu, 23 December 2004 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&g oto=441250&rid=5002&S=3e345b7bf4cf1ab7aecd d7953bd04b65
look in here
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Look in and be shocked Thu, 23 December 2004 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Thu, 23 December 2004 12:05

But im building an XC coupe. worked 351 clevo. Yeah i know its not a toyota

And there's nothing wrong with having a coupe or three in your shed!
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Look in and be shocked Thu, 23 December 2004 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to right mate... is that your...xc/xa/xb in ur avatar? can't tell which one.
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Look in and be shocked Thu, 23 December 2004 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr puzzleman that is the most informative explanation of rice than any body could have given Very Happy

TOP JOB Very Happy
andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: Look in and be shocked Thu, 23 December 2004 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Most of these riced cars (a.k.a. rice rockets or rice burners) are imports; Honda Civics, Accords, Integras, Mitsubishi Eclipses, Toyota Camrys, Corollas, however there are some domestics such as Chevrolet Caviliers, Dodge Neons, Ford Focus; small, slow, economy cars designed specifically to go slow. Please note that there are many high performance import cars as well that are designed to go fast that are often mislabeled as "rice". Such cars as supras, skylines, wrx', NSX, Evo IV,

......TOYOTA CROWN WAGONS..........

etc.. fall into this category. Unfortunately, in today's world cars like this still must be handled on a case-by-case basis.

Dude, ya forgot the crown wagons mate
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Look in and be shocked Thu, 23 December 2004 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Thu, 23 December 2004 14:48

to right mate... is that your...xc/xa/xb in ur avatar? can't tell which one.

XA GS Rallye Pack, also have a few others.
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Look in and be shocked Thu, 23 December 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
andrij wrote on Thu, 23 December 2004 20:27

......TOYOTA CROWN WAGONS..........
Dude, ya forgot the crown wagons mate

http://members.optusnet.com.au/corona2jzge/Crown%20V8%20conversion/The%20beginning/dooorfitooorr.gif
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Look in and be shocked Thu, 23 December 2004 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would call that fully sik but I was reliably informed to day (hey he was foreign so it must be true) that it's no longer appropriate for things to be fully sik. They are now rightfully called "hectik". I absorbed this new information with a knowing look that hopefully covered the fact that i was trying not to laugh while they were in the store.

BTW they were using it in reference to purchasing a new speargun. Then "drifted" outside (another term they used in reference to moving about) to their vehicles that could only be described by the paragraphs above.
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: Look in and be shocked Thu, 23 December 2004 17:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mmmmmm excel burnouts....... tasty Razz i mean who duznt love 2 see an excel thrashed to the point of distruction. i must once again say R.I.P ex-green excel......... the days of ur thrashings will never b 4gotten
Jayem
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Look in and be shocked Fri, 24 December 2004 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMG! That Crown Laughing Laughing Laughing
Havent laught this much since something...
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Look in and be shocked Mon, 27 December 2004 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But you would have to admit that the riceboyz do keep the Really Idiotic Car Extension industry alive and well Rolling Eyes
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Look in and be shocked Tue, 28 December 2004 03:58 Go to previous message
give u something to thinking about and thank god for stock Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Why?
Next Topic:DVD burning
Goto Forum: