Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 02:47 Go to next message
A young P-plate driver and his female passenger died in a crash which split their sports car into several pieces in south-western Sydney on Monday night.

Shortly after 11pm, their Nissan Skyline clipped the front of a four-wheel drive at the intersection of Milperra Road and Marigold Street, Milperra, before hitting a power pole.

The 21-year-old driver, from Chester Hill, and his 20-year-old passenger, from Villawood, died at the scene, police said. The other passenger, a 32-year-old man, remains in a critical condition with head injuries in Liverpool Hospital.

The impact of the crash scattered debris over an extensive area. Police are appealing for the occupants of a silver car driving alongside the Skyline shortly before the crash to come forward.

Crash investigators remained at the scene until early on Tuesday morning.

Anyone with information about the crash is urged to contact the Metropolitan Crash Investigation Unit at Liverpool on 9821 8550 or Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000

[Updated on: Tue, 21 December 2004 02:47]

Send a private message to this user    
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was an r32 GTS4, rb20det with 4wd and candy green in colour, the plates were LIL-80Y.

http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,3600,404537,00.jpg

Another link to the story:

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,11 750003%255E421,00.html

[Updated on: Tue, 21 December 2004 02:52]

TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm this isn't going to help with the current P plate discussions going around goverment. I'd hate to be a P plater right about now.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tisk tisk tisk...right before xmas too, why would you do some stupid shit like this Surprised

RIP Sad
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mad
I have absolutly no respect for people who drag race on the roads. All those stupid threads in the war stories section fucken piss me off.
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 03:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RIP for all the people involved in crashes, and RIP for the nice skylines this year
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I hate to say it, but there really should be a power restriction for inexperienced drivers, hell I am pretty sure I would have had an accident or worse if my first car wasnt an old LH Torana with a 173 :/.

What about subsidising defensive driving courses with all the cash that the government makes off speeding fines? Its the type of thing that would definately help reduce this sort of thing.

Maybe have some sort of reward scheme for P-platers that take part in defensive driving courses, like get your opens 3 months early or something.The loss of any life at any time is a tragedy, not to mention so close to Christmas, my sympathy to the families involved.

Cheers,

Dust
Sigmeister
Regular

June 2004
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dust wrote on Tue, 21 December 2004 14:26

I hate to say it, but there really should be a power restriction for inexperienced drivers, hell I am pretty sure I would have had an accident or worse if my first car wasnt an old LH Torana with a 173 :/.

What about subsidising defensive driving courses with all the cash that the government makes off speeding fines? Its the type of thing that would definately help reduce this sort of thing.

Maybe have some sort of reward scheme for P-platers that take part in defensive driving courses, like get your opens 3 months early or something.The loss of any life at any time is a tragedy, not to mention so close to Christmas, my sympathy to the families involved.

Cheers,

Dust

Why should we be rewarding people. 25+ people don't get rewarded for doing the right thing, so why should P-platers. Older guys and girls who have a bit of money own high horsepower Mercedes and other exotics, and they manage to stay alive. A 600HP car can still potter along at 60Kph.
Here's a reward. Do the right thing and you'll stay alive.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evan wrote on Tue, 21 December 2004 14:03

Mad
I have absolutly no respect for people who drag race on the roads. All those stupid threads in the war stories section fucken piss me off.

Not that I condone it. Somepeople dont have anywhere else to race but the street!. For me to goto calder to run for instance it'll cost around 150$ only on at certin times on certin days. What happens if you have to work then or can't afford that sorta money for a few runs?

As for the power limit thing....... what makes them any more experienced the day they come off their p's?? One day they aren't allowed to drive hi-po cars....... the next day they are.... what changes in a day?? One digit on your age!
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Come on not another debate
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AGAIN!
wtf.

Its like the exact same story as before, 2x young people and a person in their 30's.

Keep it on the track people!

[Updated on: Tue, 21 December 2004 04:36]

finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Tue, 21 December 2004 15:36

AGAIN!
wtf.

exactly my thoughts....

whats worse was the accident that happenned on the old pacific hwy on sunday day, p-plater in an S15 taking out 2 motorbikes No No No i'm fairly sure that one of the riders died on the day but the other was in hospital.

[Updated on: Tue, 21 December 2004 05:02]

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Tue, 21 December 2004 12:17

As for the power limit thing....... what makes them any more experienced the day they come off their p's?? One day they aren't allowed to drive hi-po cars....... the next day they are.... what changes in a day?? One digit on your age!

Thats gotta be the dumbest thing I've seen.

What changes? How about 2 years of driving experience?
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

whats worse was the accident that happenned on the old pacific hwy on sunday day, p-plater in an S15 taking out 2 motorbikes i'm fairly sure that one of the riders died on the day but the other was in hospital

Similar thing happened here in Canberra about 3 weeks, some bogan dead beats with NO drivers licences (so any sort of changes to the licence system won't help these wankers) pulled out of a side street doing burnouts. The first car got out onto the road, the second one follwed being a bogan spastic and took out a motor bike killing the pillion passenger on the bike.

Some spastics just can't choose the right time or place for being silly, they feel it is their duty to show the world the gayness of their single spinner puss-bucket bogan machines (both cars were commodores incidentally).
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Tue, 21 December 2004 16:35

Thats a big misconception that the government has. Yes by default you gain experience over time. But (and this is a big but)

Some people drive 'in a shell' and develop the same habits and never get into any dangerous situations because theyre always driving 20 below the limit or whatever.

You could have a granny who does this for 20years.

Is she a better driver than someone whose driven for 2years and has gone through extensive training and knows the ins and outs and a has good attitude?

Which of the two drivers will possible avoid an accident if another driver veers into their path?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Tue, 21 December 2004 13:52

Thats a big misconception that the government has. Yes by default you gain experience over time. But (and this is a big but)

Some people drive 'in a shell' and develop the same habits and never get into any dangerous situations because theyre always driving 20 below the limit or whatever.

Is she a better driver than someone whose driven for 2years and has gone through extensive training and knows the ins and outs and a has good attitude?

Which of the two drivers will possible avoid an accident if another driver veers into their path?

Oh, I have no doubts that lots of drivers are still shit after 2 years.
I have friends who are still shit after 6 years.

However, everything that is set up has to be set up for the majority, and most ppl will be HEAPS better, after 2 years.

The other thing pushing this is maturity.
Most guys are more mature at 19 rather than 17 (or 20 rather than 18 depending on what state)
Dust
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sigmeister wrote on Tue, 21 December 2004 14:17

Dust wrote on Tue, 21 December 2004 14:26

Cheers,

Dust

Why should we be rewarding people. 25+ people don't get rewarded for doing the right thing, so why should P-platers. Older guys and girls who have a bit of money own high horsepower Mercedes and other exotics, and they manage to stay alive. A 600HP car can still potter along at 60Kph.
Here's a reward. Do the right thing and you'll stay alive.

Essentially its an incentive so the inexperienced drivers will take part, it was just an idea. However, you manage to contradict yourself within one sentence. Anyway it was an idea, better then "Do the right thing and you'll stay alive" I'm sure their parents say something similar every time they walk out the door.

Cheers

Dust.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In my work rounds today one of my customer's patrons said that very skyline came past his house on forest rd in bexley earlier in the night at what he estimated was in excess of 120km/h (its a 60 zone).

Some people are just plain silly.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
more ppl dead..... again...

*sigh* No No No
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will be some more after the nobs I saw today R32 gtst with rb25dett p-plates followed by a Brand new wrx with some one just off their p's by look of things, wrx tailgating off the traffic lights, then both turn into quiet suburban area and then take off up the hill at 100km/ph plus following and racing each other, will they ever learn.
Norminator
Regular

August 2002
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my dad has always said you have to learn to drive slow before you learn to drive fast... but some people don't get a chance to learn at all.

mind you, this whole situation regarding p-platers is slightly misrepresented. 10 years ago, he would not still be on his p's at 20; rather he would be fully licensed. so, any increase in the number of accidents involving p-platers has to partly be a reflection of the fact that there are more p-platers on the road due to legislation requiring that they remain p-platers longer. regardless of that, he was still a mug (RIP).

while i'm here, something else i was thinking about... car culture has become far more widespread. when i was at school, my mates and i were considered booners because we were into cars. but our hobby was our lifestyle, and we learned as we went along. it seems that these days, a high-powered car is seen more like an accessory. you don't have to fix it yourself... you don't even have to know how it works... as long as you have one so you can be "cool". people don't take the ownership of these vehicles seriously anymore. not the drivers who end up like this, anyway. i really feel sorry for this guys little brother. Sad
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bring on the restrictions. NOW!
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw this on the news earlier tonight and had that strange feeling i had seen this before.

I can't help but agree with old_mr2, a high powered car has just become an accessory for the latest crop of teeny boppers with too much money. There should deffinatley be power restrictions for p-platers, or even a higher level of license needed to own a performance vehicle.

But even with tighter restrictions and legislation you will always have tools out there determined to show the world how retarded they are.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
true that, give them a 1kw at the wheels and they will still drag you Confused or try do crazy slide shit
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 16:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message

AGAIN!
wtf.

Its like the exact same story as before, 2x young people and a person in their 30's.

Easier said then done dude. How often are track days run, and how much do they cost! Not everyone can make the days that events happen!

Quote:

Hows it dumb? if you think about it. One day said persons not allowed to drive said car, the next day said person is.... what changes other then another day? Usually theres no test involved!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Tue, 21 December 2004 16:52

Also just cos they have a licence, doesn't mean they are gonna drive, hence no experience!
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

could not have said it better myself.

You think that adding another law is going to make this type of thing not happen? They were already breaking the law! It may make it more difficult to obtain fast cars, but let me tell you, I can get up to 140 very quickly in my car (yeah, take THAT 350z!) - and I am sure my car can crash just as well as any skyline.

You can't legislate someone out of being an idiot. However, you may be able to educate. For many, that education comes too late.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 23:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Ford Laser hit a guard and flipped several times before stopping, killing the driver and trapping the passenger. The passenger remains in a critical condition in hospital.

this is from a bit further down in the article.

The Driver lost control and ROLLED SEVERAL TIMES.

Anyone can be a dickhead in a car even if its a shitty 3-cyl 1-litre automatic charade. My mate can lose control of his standard ke30 wagon pretty easily (partially due to having 155 tires) yeah you guessed it hes a dickhead...
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe the 4wd cut him off... Confused

maybe sometimes when its a sports car "speeding" is the first thing that pops into mind

Quote:

The Skyline clipped the front of a 4WD turning across two lanes of Milperra Road, at Milperra, about 10.30pm (AEDT) last night, police said.

Metropolitan Crash Investigation Unit Commander Peter Jenkins described a scene of total devastation at the crash site, saying excessive speed in the 70km/h zone was a likely factor for the Skyline, and possibly for a car it might have been racing.

"The occupants of a silver vehicle, similar in make and appearance to a Nissan Skyline, and seen alongside the Skyline, was involved in the collision," Commander Jenkins said. "(They) are encouraged to come forward and give us a hand with the investigation."

Confused
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 21 December 2004 23:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im over this debate!! anyone who thinks its a good thing to have inexperienced drivers in high powered cars is a fucking idiot!! its generally the P platers who think this way because as I said before, while your young you think you have a really good underatanding of things,but it isnt untill you get older you realise you had no fukking idea..
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: R32 gone. RIP Wed, 22 December 2004 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bah everyone on the road is ghey wit teh aids and shit
Norminator
Regular

August 2002
Re: R32 gone. RIP Wed, 22 December 2004 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Wed, 22 December 2004 10:32

maybe the 4wd cut him off... Confused

maybe sometimes when its a sports car "speeding" is the first thing that pops into mind

i'm not sure how many times you've been at the scene of a serious accident, but when it is a well manufactured car wrapped like tin-foil around a telephone pole, speeding is the only thing that pops into the mind. when it is in a metropolitain area, it looks even worse. when it is a young and (by default) inexperienced driver, it looks worse again. i'd be feeling very sorry for the people in the 4WD for having to witness something like this.

this kids dad should have smacked him around a bit BEFORE he turned himself and his girlfriend into mousse. it's pretty safe to say that if his little brother survives, and is able to make a decent recovery, he will not be making the same mistake... but that is the 'gift' of having something called EXPERIENCE. it is a shame the associated cost is so, so high.
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: R32 gone. RIP Wed, 22 December 2004 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Wed, 22 December 2004 10:42

Im over this debate!! anyone who thinks its a good thing to have inexperienced drivers in high powered cars is a fucking idiot!! its generally the P platers who think this way because as I said before, while your young you think you have a really good underatanding of things,but it isnt untill you get older you realise you had no fukking idea..

i 100% agree
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: R32 gone. RIP Wed, 22 December 2004 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Wed, 22 December 2004 09:02

You can't legislate someone out of being an idiot. However, you may be able to educate.

I like that.
Can't legislate the incorrect methods taught to youngsters by their un educated parents.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: R32 gone. RIP Wed, 22 December 2004 05:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i never said i was for kids drivin "high powerd" cars on their p's. More the fact of that theres no test between said days. Anyways how many kids do you see driving a commodore on p's loosing controll doin stupid shit? The odd thing is my mates that are on their p's (im well off mine) that drive skylines etc drive more sensible then the guys not driving hi-po cars, and one of the most stupidest drivers i know drives a hipo car and he's older then me. I NEVER see him drive sensible!
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: R32 gone. RIP Wed, 22 December 2004 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Wed, 22 December 2004 16:09

i never said i was for kids drivin "high powerd" cars on their p's. More the fact of that theres no test between said days. Anyways how many kids do you see driving a commodore on p's loosing controll doin stupid shit? The odd thing is my mates that are on their p's (im well off mine) that drive skylines etc drive more sensible then the guys not driving hi-po cars, and one of the most stupidest drivers i know drives a hipo car and he's older then me. I NEVER see him drive sensible!

Seriously mate im not having a go but have a listen to yourself!You know 2 people who have hipo cars and drive sensibly,great!! But more sensible then who?? your other mates who drive like dickheads? This is another area most people just dont understand or take into account,what do they consider sensible driving? You do know there are people out there who dont ever drive above the speed limit,wipe 5k's off in the wet etc etc...now that is sensible driving,compared to hey he only hits 170km on back streets after 12 in industrial areas so its allright!!,People have to think of this problem past the individual and on more of a national level. At the end of the day I dont give a fuck if every 2 out of 5 P platers are quite responsible drivers for their age they will on average be less sensible then the average driving community and secondly it still leaves 3/5 fukktards...

solution: blanket policies!

I dont meen to preach, but like most people I was a fucktard driver on my P's,I also used to winge about our age group getting picked on when I knew I could drive better then half the people I knew both my age and older,but during that time i lost my licence 5 times for excessive speeding drink driving etc and thought it was normal and sometimes funny,everywhere I had to go was a race..Now i cruise, I dont have the urge to push the limits of my car or show off,and i dont know why?I still love all the same things,i still love to go fast i love the push in the back you get from taking off quick..but i just dont get the urge to do it every fukken time im in the car...

Im 24 so I aint old but my habits and mindset have changed..

Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: R32 gone. RIP Wed, 22 December 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Seriously mate im not having a go but have a listen to yourself!You know 2 people who have hipo cars and drive sensibly,great!!

where did I say 2??
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: R32 gone. RIP Wed, 22 December 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the education should be, as soon as they get their p's they are taken to a crash dummy center.. put in a car and crashed... just enough to put them in hospital.. i bet that would stop people being dicks
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: R32 gone. RIP Wed, 22 December 2004 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Restricting people off high powered cars wont stop accidnents like the one invloving the R32, because its obvious that those kind of people will probably break they law and drive a high powered car anyway. There isn't any clear answer, people are always going to act like dickheads.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: R32 gone. RIP Wed, 22 December 2004 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maybe it's economical but i lost 5 friends while being a dickhead one night.
what car were they in ? a skyline ? a supra ? or even a celica ?
no a datsun 180b.
What car were they racing ?
a toyota landcruiser.
My mate just got his p's he has a ST141 he really is a danger to everybody.
His car is not fast but he will do damage in it everytime i see him it has a new dent or something.
I will be buying a fairly high powered car and using it on the track aswell as a dayly driver cuz i can olny afford one proper car.
I will street race untill i hit the speed limit then i back off.
I will drag race on quiet county roads aslong as i am the only person in the car.
I will also do burnouts.
This is the way i drive this is the way i have always been from when i got my first motorbike to this minute.
You can educate people or make new laws. people will either not listen or just break them.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: R32 gone. RIP Thu, 23 December 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so true mate.
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: R32 gone. RIP Thu, 23 December 2004 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TurboRA28 said:

Quote:

I'd hate to be a P plater right about now.

yeah, same!
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: R32 gone. RIP Fri, 24 December 2004 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clown wrote on Wed, 22 December 2004 03:01

AGAIN!
wtf.

Easier said then done dude. How often are track days run, and how much do they cost! Not everyone can make the days that events happen!

Quote:

Hows it dumb? if you think about it. One day said persons not allowed to drive said car, the next day said person is.... what changes other then another day? Usually theres no test involved!

Dude you're on your P's for 3 years. You're saying how do they get better from their last day on P2 License to their first day on their Full License. They don't. This is done from initially getting their P1 License 3 years ago to the present. You develop skills over time. YOU ARE HUNG UP ON THIS ONE DAY BUSINESS - it's not ONE DAY it's THREE YEARS.

Also, that's your problem if you can't afford the money or time to go down and race legally. Boo hoo. Driving a car is a privelege, not a right.
How about they just completely stop RBT's and let everyone drive drunk because I can't afford to lose points on my license or incur a fine and I can't afford the time to be taken to the station and get charged. Rolling Eyes

mk27m
Regular

November 2003
Re: R32 gone. RIP Fri, 24 December 2004 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At the end of the day if you ban certain people from driving high powered cars they will simply find ways to make their low power cars go harder. After all what's this whole site dedicated to???

I couldn't believe there's anyone using this site that hasn't done some dumb shit in their car at one time or another we're all probably just lucky we didn't end up going down the same path as they poor guy in the r32(see avatar).

Perhaps educating people isn't just about training, maybe people should be put out on a track and let loose so they can do all the dumb shit they want in an enviroment where it's a lot harder to kill themselves.

My $0.02 worth....

Drew.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: R32 gone. RIP Fri, 24 December 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*sigh*

it seems that sydney for one has gone fucking stupid

every night i see p platers doing dumb shit, drag racing, speeding, cutting thru traffic

but im putting along at 60kph... what makes me different to them?
im a p plater too?

the difference is common sense. most of these 'victims' are just dumb kids with too much money. no idea and no sense of responsibility.

EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: R32 gone. RIP Sun, 26 December 2004 17:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
your never going to get rid of dicks, im a p plater, and driving a VT Commodore, i wont say i ahvent done the odd burnout, three times, two times, i sat it in a gravel pit in the middle of nowhere, other time was a drift in that same gravel pit, and once more on the road, without a car in sight, and the car empty of everyone but me.

bottom line is, seeing the aftermath of my mate slamming his VS into a bus stop at 100+ km/h was enough, ive never exceeded the speed limit.

you just wont get rid of them, education and experience are better than nothing though :/

Eldar.O.

*edit* i forgot to add, that same guy now owns a VU SS LS1 6.2 litre 304kw 6 speed BEAST, some people will never learn (he has alot of money too, (sp?)coincidence?)

[Updated on: Sun, 26 December 2004 17:51]

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 28 December 2004 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
once a rev junkie, always a rev junkie

change all the laws u want. even a hyundai excel can go fast.

few yrs back i saw my fren total lost his crx right in front of me hitting divider at 140kmh. i abide speed limits after that....only for a week!!

conclusion is, if ur a "dickhead" ur always one.
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: R32 gone. RIP Tue, 28 December 2004 21:54 Go to previous message
I have only one thing to say.

Need for speed underground....

ITS A GAME!!!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:new ps2
Next Topic:Very funny