Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
icon10.gif  The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 08 November 2004 11:29 Go to next message
Saw a red MA61 today parked top end of Northbridge (WA Plate - 1BGDXXX). Anyones?

From a distance your ride

a) Had bloody nicely polished rims! (How did you get the MA61 factory rims that clean?)

b) Had JZA70 badging on the mesh. What engine are you hiding underneath?

Post your "Spotted" Rides here!

(Edit: Number Plate Censored at Request)

[Updated on: Tue, 09 November 2004 04:59]

Send a private message to this user    
fractoid
Regular

September 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 08 November 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw a black AW11 in Perth on Saturday, and there's a white N/A hardtop that parks near the Myaree food court.

Plus a black JZA80 with plates 'OCT 11' who parks in the same carpark - did you go to UWA? I've seen the car outside the CS building too... Smile

And there's a silver JZA80 with no spoiler that lives somewhere near me (South Perth).
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 08 November 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol @ thread.

That said, I have one Very Happy

I was in at a tuning place on Monday and saw a sprinter getting tuned up. Number plates along the lines of GM-XXXX.
I won't say what was in it, in case it's someone's surprise, but it was very nice and not very standard Smiley =

[Updated on: Tue, 09 November 2004 19:06]

SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 08 November 2004 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw a mustang style Celica at my uni today - plates TOY77 - looked nice. Anyone here? I asked if anyone from Toymods went to Swinburne uni once before but no-one did.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 08 November 2004 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sunday saw a gold soarer plates "mr gold" was cruising with a r33 skyline that was bomed to the max Shocked

and guess what, the two most hottest chicks where driving these cars Razz
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 08 November 2004 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I spotted a red sprinter yesterday just west of broadway, plates AE-8686, Hey Ko_Ko! Smile
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Mon, 08 November 2004 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i always see "zae-86z" around my area, does anyone here own it ? its white with gold rims at the rear and stockies front, it sounds like gze.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Tue, 09 November 2004 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw a super riced up JZA80 this morning in osborne park with the most ricey chameleon oil paint on it and 18s or 19s (chrome) on it too.. no spoiler
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Tue, 09 November 2004 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw an orange EF Falcon with taxi lights on the roof this morning.

Oh wait... who cares? Rolling Eyes
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Tue, 09 November 2004 02:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 09:31

saw a super riced up JZA80 this morning in osborne park with the most ricey chameleon oil paint on it and 18s or 19s (chrome) on it too.. no spoiler

Wasn't with the plates - MESMERISE was it?

And that MkII Supra was Justin's, aka. Celia-Sue

[Updated on: Tue, 09 November 2004 05:01]

EvilJack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2002

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Tue, 09 November 2004 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spotted cressida with plates sqm-... oh wait it was mine! Rolling Eyes
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Tue, 09 November 2004 03:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Two white supercharged aw11's going past lindfield station.
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Tue, 09 November 2004 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one lowered blue TourerV chaser on the way to whiteline yesterday.
Surprised
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Tue, 09 November 2004 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 10:56

hamgatan wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 09:31

Wasn't with the plates - MESMERISE was it?

And that MkII Supra was Justin's, aka. Celia-Sue
And yes, 1jzgte JZA61

didnt see the plates from my window Sad but yeah its noisy and riced..
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Tue, 09 November 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RT142 in my house cos its mine

[Updated on: Tue, 09 November 2004 05:00]

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Tue, 09 November 2004 04:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just be aware that not everyone wants their location disclosed to the general public, or to thieves trawling car forums.....

it has happened before and will happen again. someone comes across a car forum and thinks "i'd like a crack at that car" waits till someone accidentally says where it was (ie such and such carpark), then keeps going back until it's there.. then it's gone Sad

exact locations and numberplates are not a good thign to post on a public forum (same as for personal phone numbers and addresses)

just be wary Wink

Cya, Stewart
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Tue, 09 November 2004 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I spotted puzzleman going up Mt.Ousley Road (spelling Rolling Eyes )

A JZA80 with TRIKKY number plates...

A JZX90 with JZX90 plates...

And the editor from HPI in his DR30 RS-X Skyline 3 times in the past 2 days...
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Tue, 09 November 2004 19:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 15:56

just be aware that not everyone wants their location disclosed to the general public, or to thieves trawling car forums.....

it has happened before and will happen again. someone comes across a car forum and thinks "i'd like a crack at that car" waits till someone accidentally says where it was (ie such and such carpark), then keeps going back until it's there.. then it's gone Sad

exact locations and numberplates are not a good thign to post on a public forum (same as for personal phone numbers and addresses)

just be wary Wink

Cya, Stewart

Completely agreed!

My post edited to exclude the place it was seen, very stupid of me!
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 10 November 2004 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jackel wrote on Mon, 08 November 2004 21:43

sunday saw a gold soarer plates "mr gold" was cruising with a r33 skyline that was bomed to the max Shocked

and guess what, the two most hottest chicks where driving these cars Razz

That MR GOLD Soarer is one of Dan Rucci's cars.
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 10 November 2004 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i was wondering around on "mod your car.com" last night and saw it was his, i wonder who the girls where Razz
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 10 November 2004 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
79rollaboy wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 18:23

was that you who flashed your lights at me?
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 10 November 2004 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spoted black sprinter on george street just passed the primary school, driver gave me a wierd look Confused
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 10 November 2004 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spotted white sprinter on springvale rd turning off at burwood hwy frm eastern fwy direction over the weekend.

was that a long sentence??
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 10 November 2004 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spotted: a white Sprintah! firmly wedged in amongst some trees near my place after what looked like a drift gone wrong (the slide marks would indicate this).

It looked like a stocker, and the cops looked less than impressed Laughing

Also spotted, XR8 Falcon cop car laying some rubber when they thought no one was looking Rolling Eyes (the things I see whilst up late working on the car)

Spotted green Hyundai Excel with a "Bad Bitch" Sticker on the back, any one on here?? Laughing
bennettaru
Regular

July 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 10 November 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw the evo motorsports supra from evo motorsports in fyshwick.

pretty neat Smile

79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 10 November 2004 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 13:10

79rollaboy wrote on Tue, 09 November 2004 18:23

was that you who flashed your lights at me?

Yeha...
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 10 November 2004 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fuck it..

spotted near newtown sydney...

one stupid ass 200SX.
purple
body kit
about 60mm off the ground
big chrome 'spinner' wank wheels.
big front mount IC... you guessed it NOT HOOKED UP! (rags stuffed in the pipe ends)

it's da fooliest sickiest bro dude ride in da world...

ICKSAY Wink
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 10 November 2004 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 15:59

Spotted green Hyundai Excel with a "Bad Bitch" Sticker on the back, any one on here?? Laughing

Was this around melbourne? Because I think I have seen that car too. Surprised
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 10 November 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spotted, Toymods member buying a Kebab at about 10.30pm wednesday night Wink
LOL Very Happy Laughing
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 10 November 2004 21:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw a silver ma61 and a white 04 rolla in my garage
anyone here own either of them?
79rollaboy
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 11 November 2004 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 08:28

i saw a silver ma61 and a white 04 rolla in my garage
anyone here own either of them?

It could be Cyper-Punk... I'm pretty sure he owns both of those cars...
Miss MR2
Regular

April 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 11 November 2004 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw a pretty cool red TA22 the westerday on my way to work. And i know you're on here....(toymods sticker on the back windshield gave it away)
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 12 November 2004 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spotted at 1:15 today.

Phat white supra with for sale signs and toymods sticker parked on a major road in Sydney (road name withheld) causing traffic chaos!!!

Great way to advertise your vehicle with everyone nearly running in to it though Razz
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 12 November 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw a really nice RA28 on the F3 on Wednesday night I think. Was black/charcole kinda in colour. Very wide wheels on the back and huge intercooler.

Anyway looked really good and suprised never seen on the toymods events! Wish I was in my 28 so could have given a wave Smile
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 12 November 2004 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
today drove past an aw11 looks very similar to urs davedave, similar color and rims. wont point out actual address just in case belongs to member here but it was parked 90* to kerb in a busy street starts with 'J' innerwest area

last week on canterbury rd bankstown, drove pass a red aw11 with factory kit and supercharger decals on the rear. drove up put the windows down expecting a little chat but guy was having a smoking and didnt seem interested when he saw me so i just left.

had few guys in very nice aw11 actually sorta like looking down kinda look at me when they see me drive pass coz my car looks pretty battered POS. when i first got my car everytime i drove pass an aw11 they either beep the horn or wave at me

spot heaps of aw11 in campelltown area
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 12 November 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, that was me. Working at one of my collegues place directly accross the road. If you ever see it there again give a toot and I'll come out the front Smiley =
BradW
Regular

April 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 12 November 2004 14:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spotto, a 57 chev, a blown 57 2 door..... no wait that was in a movie Confused Laughing
jpower
Regular

February 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 12 November 2004 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
saw that resprayed lime green r33 skyline with the plate 'dr4gon' with gay spinner rims and asian writing on it going through lane cove. Anyone seen this ?
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 12 November 2004 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jpower wrote on Sat, 13 November 2004 09:14

saw that resprayed lime green r33 skyline with the plate 'dr4gon' with gay spinner rims and asian writing on it going through lane cove. Anyone seen this ?

Really can't imagine anyone from toymods owning that one dude.
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 12 November 2004 23:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Yeah it lives locally in Lidcombe I think.
Got a ride in it once.

[Updated on: Fri, 12 November 2004 23:25]

boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 13 November 2004 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Sat, 13 November 2004 09:24

Yeah it lives locally in Lidcombe I think.
Got a ride in it once.

wow Rolling Eyes
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 13 November 2004 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what are you wow'ing about?
all i said is i got a ride in it once
i didn't say i liked the car (although it was pretty nice looking before, no spinner rims) and i didn't say i liked the guy who drove it

in fact, all i said was that i was a passenger in it
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 13 November 2004 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 26 November 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
White KE70 with some aftermarket bodykit on it, cheesy red spraypainted RA60 rims and blue seat covers *yick!* Sad

just half an hour ago at Glendalough shops..
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 26 November 2004 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have seen a nice yellow AE86 around a couple of times,also saw a smick looking red and black 86 once but haven't seen it lately.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 26 November 2004 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spotted: a blue..... car
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 26 November 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a really reeally REALLY nice aw11 in white/silver 2tone

in central sydneynext to the bus station on george st

man your car is nice
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Wed, 22 December 2004 14:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spotted TRD 83 today outside Centro Vic Park

Damn. I gotta say even though I hate the 80s look of your wheels man, that is one VERY clean ride thats been well looked after.. especially at the arse end (my ADM bumper is scratched to all buggery in comparison). Good job keepin it pristine!
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 23 December 2004 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw a nice levin the city last night, on hoddle street, before the booze bus. it was white with sliver/shiny graphics down the side, ducktail, blue headlights.

also saw a nice ta22 (i think) on canterbury road outside forest hill a couple of days ago. it was purple, and had a rollcage. it was schweeet.
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 23 December 2004 02:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw a cressida....it was white...stock and not very straight at macathur square today...red P's...could have been a sleeper.
something
Regular

May 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 23 December 2004 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Thu, 11 November 2004 15:39

I saw a pretty cool red TA22 the westerday on my way to work. And i know you're on here....(toymods sticker on the back windshield gave it away)

miss_mr2 that was more than likely me but its a 23 not a 22
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 24 December 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

YES! i got a mention!
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 24 December 2004 08:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Late model red supra in the City...great plates 'TWINZ'
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 24 December 2004 10:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
maroon mark 2 corona near gilroy college
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 24 December 2004 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
was that a wagon?

I think I saw that. I also saw an old Corona sedan with some sort of zorst/motor on Showground Rd today
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 24 December 2004 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone know of a red levin that was in the drummoyne area a few days ago? it was sitting on lyons rd about to turn onto victoria rd
it had JDM levin taillights and an apex sticker on the back but i wasnt sure if it was genuine or not
ive got the plates but not sure if i should post them (fairly standard plates but in the xx-xx-xx format)
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Fri, 24 December 2004 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

jessetamsett wrote on Fri, 24 December 2004 17:36

Quote:

YES! i got a mention!

Well, that depends.... was it was spotted on the road or in the pound? Laughing

seeyuzz
river
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sat, 25 December 2004 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea those blue cars are hard to comeby on the roads Rolling Eyes
Greg.
Regular

November 2003
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sun, 26 December 2004 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JESSE SAID........maroon mark 2 corona near gilroy college

Sure it was not brown and parked in my front yard?? Laughing
Endless
Regular

October 2004
Re: The Official "I Spotted Your Ride" Thread Sun, 26 December 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
SIMDOG wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 19:32

ke382TG wrote on Wed, 10 November 2004 15:59

Was this around melbourne? Because I think I have seen that car too. Surprised

Woah also spotted this car in perth , this 'bad bitch' has been getting around Rolling Eyes
Pages (6): [1  2  3  4  5  6  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:fuel consumption for MZ20??
Next Topic:Who can comply 15yr + imports?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 17:34:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010339021682739 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.