Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

mazda vs a motor bike Sun, 14 November 2004 08:12 Go to next message
not me driving but i was behind them...mzda parked at some lights me behind him and then a guy pulls up on a motorbike..the guy on the bike is reving the thing itching to go and the lighst go green so he revs it up and goes for it(must of been in a hurry). the moto gets about 5metres down the road before the mazda sees him going for it so he lights it up and goes for it. the mazda smokes straight sideways with ass into the lane the moto just left and just takes off...within about 200meteres the mazda catches the bike and goes passed him and u can just see the moto rider is schattered even from 200 metres back...i was laughing so hard..
  Send a private message to this user    
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: mazda vs a motor bike Sun, 14 November 2004 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what sort of mazda can beat a motorbike?

or was it a slower typte of bike?

rx7?
people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: mazda vs a motor bike Sun, 14 November 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was a rotay RX4....and the bike was noit going slow...just one quick rotary
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: mazda vs a motor bike Tue, 16 November 2004 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wooo, must be one of those dragway rx4's... mmmm 13btt Shocked
http://home.online.no/~hustvesa/bilder/pab01.jpg
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: mazda vs a motor bike Sun, 21 November 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shit, i saw the title of this tread and thought you were talking about me.
I was punting around with me mate, i was in a mazda SP23 and he was on a CBR250RR. Pretty close races.

[Updated on: Sun, 21 November 2004 08:12]

Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: mazda vs a motor bike Thu, 02 December 2004 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know of a gemi in Perth with a 13bt in it that beats bikes from a rolling start.
silvercil40
Regular

August 2003
Re: mazda vs a motor bike Thu, 02 December 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you've ever riden a cbr250 you'd know that a lot of cars can beat it.
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: mazda vs a motor bike Thu, 02 December 2004 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah but they are fun to ride and sound awesome.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: mazda vs a motor bike Thu, 02 December 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
even my car can beat quite a few motor bikes. when your car can beat a ducatti 996, then you've got bragging rights Smile
(of course, if bikers gloat, I just compare corner speeds with them Smile)
lyle-act
Regular

June 2004
Re: mazda vs a motor bike Fri, 24 December 2004 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
considering most new jap bikes (600cc+) are running 9 - 10sec 1/4s, that must be a holy god damn fast car...
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: mazda vs a motor bike Fri, 24 December 2004 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I call bs
Jake001
Regular

November 2004
Re: mazda vs a motor bike Fri, 24 December 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lyle-act wrote on Fri, 24 December 2004 11:07

considering most new jap bikes (600cc+) are running 9 - 10sec 1/4s, that must be a holy god damn fast car...

Try 10-11 sec quarters. My old race bike made 162hp at the wheel (more than any new sports bike despite what they claim) and I ran 10.8 @ 133mph. Bike was set up for circuit racing and it was very hard to get off the line no doubt it could have gone quicker but most new bikes (1000cc+) with your average rider are good for low-mid 11's.

Draven most new 1000cc Jap bikes will smoke a 996 Ducati in a straight line. As for comparing corner speeds why not compare lap times. Eastern Creek for example. I run around doing low 1:37's - high 1:38's.

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: mazda vs a motor bike Fri, 24 December 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jake - I know the 996 is a bit old in the tooth... still good for a high 11/low 12 run. I was calling BS on the 9-10sec call Smile
Jake001
Regular

November 2004
Re: mazda vs a motor bike Sat, 25 December 2004 02:48 Go to previous message
Thats cool, i'd still like a 996 in my garage. Fastest is not necessarily best, I sold my ex racebike a bought a VTRSP1 with around 30-40 less rwhp and had more fun on it. Gotta love that v-twin rumble Evil or Very Mad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Went to Wakefield , a while ago :P
Next Topic:impound woes
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 15:23:18 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.004749059677124 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.