Toymods » General Car Talk » Stores in Syd that stock Nardi steering wheels

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Stores in Syd that stock Nardi steering wheels Mon, 20 December 2004 03:11 Go to next message
where abouts in sydney?
thanks
  Send a private message to this user    
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Stores in Syd that stock Nardi steering wheels Mon, 20 December 2004 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wreckers mate, wreckers
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Stores in Syd that stock Nardi steering wheels Mon, 20 December 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i spose so
Rik107
Regular

April 2004
Re: Stores in Syd that stock Nardi steering wheels Tue, 21 December 2004 05:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HJC motorsports in Penrith - Brand new and he said he is the only one in Aust to be an authorised dealer
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Stores in Syd that stock Nardi steering wheels Tue, 21 December 2004 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i knew about that store
near my uni
i wander there a couple of times

Rik107
Regular

April 2004
Re: Stores in Syd that stock Nardi steering wheels Tue, 21 December 2004 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
To Answer your Q's:

you got one?
which model and how much did it cost you?
did you get a boss kit from HJC as well?

Yes.

Nardi Classic Satin (1st in Aust) $680 Shocked (Yes expensive but worth it)

For the Boss kit I got it from Autobarn and it is extra long so you won't have to bend the indicator lever back.

It's still in the box, waiting till I finish respraying the car. The Nardi Classic also comes in white and black and is cheaper than the satin. Nardi's are hand made and your car will be screaming "Drifter" hahahha
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Stores in Syd that stock Nardi steering wheels Tue, 21 December 2004 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
680 is a lot for a nardi steering wheel, same goes to bride seats(not the fake ones), sparco as a stering wheel very similar for half the price, i think its called rally
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Stores in Syd that stock Nardi steering wheels Wed, 22 December 2004 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey rik107, there's cheaper models there right?
680 is a good price, considering you've got the 1st in australia!
Rik107
Regular

April 2004
Re: Stores in Syd that stock Nardi steering wheels Wed, 22 December 2004 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$680 is a lot and I was considering the usual Momo and even that Sparco wheel you mention but it just doesn't suit the hachi's 80's interior, I had money to burn so went ahead. Actually to think of it don't know if it was $580......i'll check later
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Stores in Syd that stock Nardi steering wheels Wed, 22 December 2004 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do they stock a wide variety of nardi wheels?
i remember they had a few when i last went

march 1 is when i'll get my nardi wheel, cause that's when uni starts, hehehe, too lazy just to go there just to get a wheel
Rik107
Regular

April 2004
Re: Stores in Syd that stock Nardi steering wheels Wed, 22 December 2004 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did enquire about the other Classic wheels from memory I think it was $400-$500......yeh it's the 1st Classic satin in Aust, it's not even on the catalogue yet. Jun said he ordered it just to see what it looks like in the flesh.
Rik107
Regular

April 2004
Re: Stores in Syd that stock Nardi steering wheels Wed, 22 December 2004 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah there's a range of wheels to choose from, wood, leather, diff sizes Keiichi Tsuchiya's too. I'd say go and order the boss kit now though, I waited 2 months to get! Autobarn said there's limited stock and sometimes SAAS (which is the brand) have to make it. If you like I can check model number of the kit to make it easier when I get home from work.
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Stores in Syd that stock Nardi steering wheels Wed, 22 December 2004 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just came back from there, nardi has really nice steering wheels, he also sells wipers for the ae86
there was this steering wheel called competition for 420 with boss, really nice.
http://www.fet-japan.co.jp/nardi/st-w_competition. html
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Stores in Syd that stock Nardi steering wheels Wed, 22 December 2004 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
420 with boss
damn man! good price!
Flogbag
Regular

December 2003
Re: Stores in Syd that stock Nardi steering wheels Sat, 25 December 2004 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jap performance at moorebank have second hand ones for $70 - $100 in perfect condition...
pr1nce
Regular

April 2004
Re: Stores in Syd that stock Nardi steering wheels Sun, 26 December 2004 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
really?
can i have the address please?
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Stores in Syd that stock Nardi steering wheels Wed, 29 December 2004 06:14 Go to previous message
SSS Automotive in Girraween sell nardi ones too.
mine was priced at 10 bucks but i got it for free.
this was 3 yrs ago however. Surprised

[Updated on: Wed, 29 December 2004 06:14]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Good Panelbeater N/W Sydney - covered before?
Next Topic:Formula atlantic/Pro spec 20V badge
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 7 23:22:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053670406341553 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.