August 2003

Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sat, 25 December 2004 01:40 Go to next message
http://a.scarywater.net/ideology/
enjoy Very Happy
  Send a private message to this user    
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sat, 25 December 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Subbed?
Its unusual for the crew at IDE to sub it so quickly. I got the raws a few days back and was waiting on WIRDS sub release.

Ahwell, downloading.

Strange it hasnt been announced on the IDE mainpage.
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sat, 25 December 2004 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep subbed
i was pretty damn surprised too i was expecting them to take heaps longer
ahh well im not complaining i need to download ep 10 now but my bro is bitching about us going over the cap...pussy Laughing
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sat, 25 December 2004 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers for the link Smile

on their way YAYYY!!!!!!!11:)
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sat, 25 December 2004 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woah. What an unexpected opponent in ep10! Awesome.
But you dont get to see the outcome Laughing
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sat, 25 December 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is there a trick to this whole Bittorrent thing? Never tried using it before, and I'm getting dl speeds of around 6Kb/s.. Is this normal?
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sat, 25 December 2004 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AHHHH what a tease Mad Mad Mad Mad

umm bittorrent i was getting speeds of 100+kb/sec for each torrent, took me about 30 mins for both.

try changing your maxiumum upload speed to something higher (over 5kb/sec) and the program should uncap your max download speed (which im guessing is your problem)

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sat, 25 December 2004 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmm... Bugger - I don't think I can change anything like that. I just downloaded the simplest looking client I could find. Might have to try and look for a different one..

Any suggestions?
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sat, 25 December 2004 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i suggest azureus
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sat, 25 December 2004 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
usually my torrents start painfully slow, then after 15 minutes or so start to speed up to a respectable speed. maybe give them 30 minutes max to speed up?
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sat, 25 December 2004 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Sat, 25 December 2004 22:38

i suggest azureus

word.

Also makesure you setup your firewall acordingly.

Bittorrent = best invention ever.

I downloaded 4.25gb overnight Wink

1-25eps of naruto. heh
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sat, 25 December 2004 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, it's running a *little* bit better now.

Firewall rule I had done, but it turns out I also needed to create a couple of rules on my router.. *YAY* I've got green smilies now Razz
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sun, 26 December 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is Naruto that good? I have heard heaps of hype but havent bothered to attack it with a 28.8K connection ugh (damn screwed telecommunication lines in new areas).

Anyways, and on 4th Stage, how many episodes wa sthe series gunan be again? I know it was only small, and around what date will the series be finished/all aired?
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sun, 26 December 2004 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no_tofu_speed wrote on Sun, 26 December 2004 13:58

Is Naruto that good? I have heard heaps of hype but havent bothered to attack it with a 28.8K connection ugh (damn screwed telecommunication lines in new areas).

Anyways, and on 4th Stage, how many episodes wa sthe series gunan be again? I know it was only small, and around what date will the series be finished/all aired?

Ive started to watch it because Ive heard of the hype also. But It seems pretty avg so far (first 3 episode) But apparently you need to get passed the first 10 before it starts to get good.

Its more child freindly bassed, ala dragon ball z rather than more hardcore ala ninja scroll.

And theres 14 episodes of 4th stage. So only 4 to go.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sun, 26 December 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and then the end

Sad
MX73_drifter
Forums Junkie

October 2004

Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sun, 26 December 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i love broudband so much
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sun, 26 December 2004 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there will be another series thou right garth?

there has to be...
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sun, 26 December 2004 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ShiRi wrote on Sun, 26 December 2004 19:01

there will be another series thou right garth?

there has to be...

they have done 3 mangas since the end of proj d

Sad
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sun, 26 December 2004 15:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
9 and 10 were pretty dissapointing... all that crapppppppppppp about 'darling' haha makes me wanna puke. Also i wanted some bunta 22b action. ALSO why the hell dont they know about throttle control since they are hektik doriftos.....
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sun, 26 December 2004 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When's Takumi going to find out Bunta has the WRX now? Also, lollin' at romantic drama in Initial D.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sun, 26 December 2004 22:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think they know about throttle control. But That episode was about taking it to another level.

As for the romance, I its something thats been missing from ID. Hell the early stages had the hole takumi/natsuki thing which was good but as for the one with keisuke/stalker Im not sure thats as well written.

And as for takumi learning about the driver of the wrx.. Im guessing they'll use that as the 'final' showdown in episode 13&14

And guys you should edit your posts about who the driver of the wrx is... Some people havent seen it yet and dont want it ruined.

[Updated on: Sun, 26 December 2004 22:12]

Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Mon, 27 December 2004 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
most of the stupid things that they say are probably bad translation i hope.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Mon, 27 December 2004 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bathurst-91 wrote on Mon, 27 December 2004 09:11

And guys you should edit your posts about who the driver of the wrx is... Some people havent seen it yet and dont want it ruined.

True, but I haven't even seen 7 or 8 yet, and it seems obvious. They talk about AWD being strange for him in previous eppisodes. As if it could be anyone else. Smile
bubbles
Forums Junkie

Banned user

March 2004
Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Tue, 28 December 2004 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does anyone no a link for Tenjou Tenge
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Tue, 28 December 2004 04:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats Tenjou Tenge??????

And yea I have seen so many diff versions of Initial D with diff subs, I really wish to know what are exact translations for each line in every episode!!!!
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Tue, 28 December 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anyone got a link to some episodes in .avi etc format? Damn work firewall
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sun, 02 January 2005 06:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no_tofu_speed wrote on Sun, 26 December 2004 13:58

Is Naruto that good? I have heard heaps of hype but havent bothered to attack it with a 28.8K connection ugh (damn screwed telecommunication lines in new areas).?

I take back my previous statements on Naruto.

Hail Naruto! "best anime evarrrr"

lol.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sun, 02 January 2005 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alrite, i hadnt seen initial d before this, so i downloaded everything in stage 4, and then stage 3, where can i find subbed torrents of the rest? im working backwards, i know Razz

oh by the way, watching Initial D is better than talking to the girlfriend... when i had her :/
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sun, 02 January 2005 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Argh, You cant watch them backwards.. It's like learning Darth is Lukes father and then watching the star wars series backwards.. Its just nowhere near as good..

Stage 1 and 2 have a hell of a lot of episodes.. So I'd suggest getting them off ebay or going into an anime vid store in chinatown and getting them.

Dont watch the english ones.. And stop watching it backwards for heavens sake.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Initial D 9 + 10 are up Sun, 02 January 2005 20:15 Go to previous message
bathurst-91 wrote on Sun, 02 January 2005 22:03

Argh, You cant watch them backwards.. It's like learning Darth is Lukes father and then watching the star wars series backwards.. Its just nowhere near as good..

Darth is Luke's Father??! Shocked Laughing
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Blade Trinity
Next Topic:Computer parts
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 22:31:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.015296936035156 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.