Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Steve81
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Where to get Fireworks Wed, 29 December 2004 00:46 Go to next message
Hey everybody. As the title says where can you get fire works in SYDNEY. I know that I can get them from Canberra. But I need them for new years eve as I will be going to a party on a large farm and we are allowed to take them. The only problem is that I cant get to canberra by then and am looking for a place in sydney.
All help will be appreciated.

Cheers Steve.
  Send a private message to this user    
djcougar
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Where to get Fireworks Wed, 29 December 2004 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who is allowing you to have fireworks?
the owner of the farm? or the police
because i can almost certainly say that police wont be happy about anyone using fireworks

there isnt a place that commericaly sells fireworks
T_is4turbo
Regular

October 2004
Re: Where to get Fireworks Wed, 29 December 2004 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think most of the shops in SYDNEY that sell fireworks are now closed, although there is a always someone out there driving in his van who is willing to sell u some Very Happy

or you always go to Canberra!!
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Where to get Fireworks Wed, 29 December 2004 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes there was. but u need a letter from the council were your doing it cost=$125 that was a year ago and u need 2 tell them how much land u got how Manny people will b around so on so on
then they tell u what u can have they call it like pack1
pack2 so on so on pack1 no flying 1s pack2 only 4m flying &3 was like over 30m BIG ONES eny way u need at lest 2 weeks notes as u go back and forth 2 them it takes over 2 weeks
then u take the letter (witch has like 10 signatures on neighbours, people of council) 2 your good guy at the fire works shop there was a very good 1 on woodvill?(spelling) rd neer the macarno set
but he shut up!
so don't no were 1 is so u just wasted time doing this do i?

[Updated on: Wed, 29 December 2004 02:50]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Where to get Fireworks Wed, 29 December 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Wed, 29 December 2004 13:48

yes there was. but u need a letter from the council were your doing it cost=$125 that was a year ago and u need 2 tell them how much land u got how Manny people will b around so on so on
pack2 so on so on pack1 no flying 1s pack2 only 4m flying &3 was like over 30m BIG ONES eny way u need at lest 2 weeks notes as u go back and forth 2 them it takes over 2 weeks
then u take the letter (witch has like 10 signatures on neighbours, people of council) 2 your good guy at the fire works shop there was a very good 1 on woodvill?(spelling) rd neer the macarno set
but he shut up!

ummm English please?

very good 1 on woodvill?(spelling)

I think that's the only word you got on track
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Where to get Fireworks Wed, 29 December 2004 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its like a 3hr trip to canberra, but worth it i rekon, just go to fishwick, 3 fireworks shops in close proximity to each other good prices too. In regards to letting them off, it is illegal without a premit, however if the neighbours have been consulted, the chances of someone complaining are small.
Steve81
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: Where to get Fireworks Wed, 29 December 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would go to canberra but I just dont have the time. All is good when it comes to not getting into trouble. Its a small country town, the neighbours know but hey its a half an hour drive to get to there place. And the police are all for it. Thanks for help though.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Where to get Fireworks Wed, 29 December 2004 06:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Toymods does not condone or encourage any illegal activities discussed or promoted on these forums.

Please follow the law and abstain from the illegal use of fireworks.

Thanks.
Steve81
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: Where to get Fireworks Wed, 29 December 2004 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cheers for that WITZL, all the relivant authorties have been notified and permission has been given. The only problem is that i cant buy the bloody things.
alex_ta22
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Where to get Fireworks Wed, 29 December 2004 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
actfireworks.com.au
alex_ta22
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Where to get Fireworks Wed, 29 December 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there not in sydney but they deliver..not sure how fast though
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Where to get Fireworks Wed, 29 December 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86slaver wrote on Wed, 29 December 2004 13:58

but he shut up!

ummm English please?

O I'm sorry you must have mistaken me four someone THAT GIVES A SHIT
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Where to get Fireworks Wed, 29 December 2004 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Wed, 29 December 2004 22:09

ae86slaver wrote on Wed, 29 December 2004 13:58

but he shut up!

ummm English please?

O I'm sorry you must have mistaken me four someone THAT GIVES A SHIT

Yeah that was pretty piss poor dude. I think that one at on Woodvill road is closed? not sure, it looks pretty shady but thats the only shop i can think ive seen.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Where to get Fireworks Thu, 30 December 2004 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tasmania is the only place in Australia that has a Fireworks shop that you can legally buy and use Fireworks 356 Days a year, but there are conditions for each "level" of fireworks that you are after
Level 1: Must be over 18 ( < this is where i fit in !!)
Level 2: Must own 10 Aches of land + Police approval
Level 3: Must own 100 aches of land + Police + Council approval
But each level you go up the bigger and more intense they are, The biggest one is $180 and is ment to be fucking massive but only lasts 10 seconds.

Alternatively; you could be like me and Join Artillery then u get to use "Fireworks" that are worth $1500 each shot, plus they shoot higher and make a better sound!
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Where to get Fireworks Thu, 30 December 2004 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok there u go thats what i was trying 2 say sorry. its almost the same as n.s.w
and yes the 1 on woodvill rd closed about 1 1/2 years ago
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Where to get Fireworks Thu, 30 December 2004 10:27 Go to previous message
nice one mr. Puzzle.. BTw how is Mrs Puz, did she kick your arse after Xmas ?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Registry to Add IP Printers
Next Topic:Fireworks shops in canberra?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 13:04:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046658515930176 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.