Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
DAMO
Regular

May 2002
girlfriend and car Sun, 03 November 2002 19:52 Go to next message
Does your girlfriend/wife like, love or hate your car?? Does she like it when you spend time working on your car or does she bust your balls to spend more time with her?? Does she hate you spending money on it(the money you remember to tell her aboout, that is)?? Mine is cool about it but few mates are under the thumb bad.
  Send a private message to this user    
Rattlehead
Regular

May 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Sun, 03 November 2002 20:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My gf cant do shit coz she dont own me anyway, but she just doesnt like it when I spend money and time on my car.

She calls my car a black bitch, and she hates it coz it's old. It's an mk3, I like it, but it's not a newish car so she doesn't. What a silly gf!

Well, if I spent money on rice objects and neons she wouldnt mind. I think she wants me to get underbody neons and big chrome wheels. I told her I'm gonna get a 1jzgte in my car and that I'll put neons on if she bought em for me and fitted it herself (like that'll happen) so yeh, my car isn't a rice car...although I do have a chrome tip.

Would u consider a stereo rice?
I got no stereo...and it sux! All coz I'm saving for an engine.
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My girlfriend doesnt mind me spending time working on my car but she absolutley hates it when i start spending money on the car cause its usually in lots of $1500 and more at a time. Like the wheels i bought on Saturday $1850.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
icon2.gif  Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My gf is a hoon too, so I don't have many problems. The only time she starts yelling and screaming is when I'm drifting, not very comfortable for her... Buying a couple of race seats might stop that a bit though... Lateral support would be handy...

She doesn't like the fact that it's so old though... She's been trying to get me to buy an S15 200SX, but I love my car too much to part with it.
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my gf loves the car.
but hates how i drive it.

and she dont really like me spending money on it..
but she'll live.. and if she thinks im teachin her to drive a manual she can go buy her own shit heap.. hehe shes only got an auto license

mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my g/f is ok with the cressi and likes it cause i love it, but does wonder "why do up a cressida" she likes newer cars but smiles ear to ear when she drives the cressi and get the BOV opening up Smile

we went cruzing yesterday to the national park and said she wants me to do up the outside more in she words "lets lower it and put some chrome wheels on"
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well my gf loved the old blue/green celica... she thought it was sexy, and that it purred (which it did.. damn i love webers)

she thinks the KE50 looks like a sopository.. which i dont like Sad but she understands why i have it

she doesnt like the new RA28.... says it has "bad vibes".. which is true cos the clutch crunches like nothing else, and it smells, and the interior is a like a brothel!

But she understands what im doing... and agrees that the new RA28 will be good once im finsihed. As far as the time and money goes... she knows im poor, and she has even less spare time than me
DAMO
Regular

May 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you hate it when your driving along in your pride and joy and she starts drooling over a WRX or Monaro; a car you can just go and buy and not do anything to?? I hate that!!
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well for chicks its more of an image thing....hence why most of the responses say they want a newer car with a shiteload of rice

mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol it's usually me drooling over the other car and my g/f going it's ok baby your car is really good to... Smile
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man.. .thats like the opposite of my GF.... i explained to her what rice was, and now she goes around pointing out riceboys and laughing at them!! Laughing

also her tastes are definitely not new... she likes the old cars. Like on the 'gong cruise a while back, she was drooling over the old celicas rather than the new soarers and rollas and gary's gt4. She liked Joel's car especially. Evil or Very Mad
LadySX
Regular

May 2002
Re: boyfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here's a role reversal for ya!
My ex boyfriend tells me that the reason we didn't work is because I was only ever happy when i was spending money on my car!
He was forever telling me he hated my car and that i should sell it and buy a girls car. lol, so it happens both ways!!!!
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: boyfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well if both of us are ever single we should hook up Embarassed
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHA

Laughing Laughing Laughing
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon12.gif  Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WHERE IS THE ONLINE DATE FORUM!!!!
WE COULD ALL HOOK UP WITH SOME CAR CHICKIES!!!
YEAH.
MY GIRLFRIEND LOVES MY CAR, SHE SAYS THAT IF I EVER NEED TO WORK ON IT, I DONT HAVE TO SEE HER, CAUSE SHE UNDERSTANDS THAT IT IS A BIG PART OF MY LIFE!!!

GOOD LUCK FINDING A MATCH GUYS.
JUZZO
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol my g/f loves when i work on the car cause it's less time i try to "annoy" her Evil or Very Mad
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a chicks car hey?
well a chick owned my RA65 before me .... so if you want a "chick" car you could have that in a few months.
of course, it would take the place of your boyfriend.

does nothing but eat (oil) and drink (petrol), and it makes all the obscene noises you never want your guy to make.

on the plus side, it's more reliable than almost any guy, you can ride it as long as you like and it will keep going till you want to stop, and it'll understand if you find a newer, better guy to ride every now and then.
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoL Laughing
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 04 November 2002 14:17

also her tastes are definitely not new... she likes the old cars. Like on the 'gong cruise a while back, she was drooling over the old celicas rather than the new soarers and rollas and gary's gt4. She liked Joel's car especially. Evil or Very Mad

What are you trying to say Karl, Isnt my car good enough for her!!! HUH HUH wanna have a go do ya!!!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing hehe Couldn't resist just jokes Very Happy
mx83toy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man imagine if she saw mine
Shteeve
Regular

July 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well my ex gf always cracked it when i would work on my car, and was acting like i was cheating on her.... go figure
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: boyfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LadySX wrote on Mon, 04 November 2002 14:36

here's a role reversal for ya!
My ex boyfriend tells me that the reason we didn't work is because I was only ever happy when i was spending money on my car!
He was forever telling me he hated my car and that i should sell it and buy a girls car. lol, so it happens both ways!!!!

what thats crazy! i would be damm proud if my girl had a sx. your rock LadySx woo! Very Happy

my ex only has ever only been in my car once. she dissed it. saying it's old and i should buy a newer model atleast 92'. that pissed me off.. dumped the chick kept the car Twisted Evil

recently went to visit her to get some clothes i must of left while at her place Laughing

got to her place, she heard the ge and knew the car was different. saw the new wheels cleaner body and was impressed.

the other ex i took for a spin late night.. she said it goes pretty hard for an old car Cool hmmm maybe i should call her Razz
libby
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My boyf and I have a deal - I help him work on his car and he helps me work on my car.
I guess it's a symbiotic relationship...LOL Very Happy
I guess we both spend too much money on our cars.
The trick is not to skimp on bday and xmas gifts!!! Very Happy
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont have a girlfriend
Sad Crying or Very Sad Mad
ill leave now
jza70-mel
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We have his and hers MkIII Supras.
She actually got hers first with a 7m-gte, and I couldn't live with my EB Falcon - so I got the JZA70

She is more into the luxury cruiser style, but says I "wrecked" my car with a loud exhaust and pulling the seats out of the back. We have the best of both worlds

(She's got her eyes on a 2JZ-GTE MkIV Supra now) Rolling Eyes
libby
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jza70-mel wrote on Mon, 04 November 2002 19:15

We have his and hers MkIII Supras.

Thats really cool!
My boyf loves Magnas!!
Oh well Smile
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn... I need two things...
A girlfriend and a girlfriend that likes cars...

I didn't want one because I needed to study for my HSC... So now I'm free so if there's any ladies out there, I'm available...

Justin, what was that online dating service you mentioned??? Laughing Laughing Laughing ...

Gary, what wheels do you have now???
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As some of you noticed at the auction cruise i was basically running slicks so something needed to be done.

I bought the HR Racing wheels (HR-125) in white they look pretty phat 235x40x17" to make them look that little bit better i was thinking of dropping the car by an inch.

Have you finished all your exams?
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Mon, 04 November 2002 20:05

i dont have a girlfriend
Sad Crying or Very Sad Mad
ill leave now

Laughing
Must be an MR2 thing, I'm quite single as well.
Though I dont have a gf, all my female friends love my car.
Actually, Im yet to meet someone who doesnt like my car.

*runs off to hug car*
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 11:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My GF is either a pain in the arse, or a good thing when it comes to my car. She hates anything mechanical, so thats out of the picture.

When it comes to the body and the interior, hses pretty good....for a couple of hours. I can spend the whole day working on my car, she starts bitching and whinging at me if we've been doing it for more than a couple of hours...so usually I try to take my best mate instead, but then she complains that I didn't take her Sad Damned if I do (eventually), damned if I dont.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, join the club old_mr2
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and ditto that ronin.... most of my female friends seem to have a thing for cars... and good taste too!

one loves the mkIV supras, another the datsun 240Z, another loves the classics (jags, austin healeys, morgans, and has just bought herself an old 1965 ford mustang... the one that looks like eleanor)

pity they're all taken... seems to be the way with all the good ones
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Razz gary ya bastard!! Surprised

yes, your car just wanst up to scratch as far as the better half says Very Happy was just too normal!
Jokes mate.... once i explained what it was she thought it was cool.
now the ex, she just didnt understand... she had no clue! Rolling Eyes

Ben, you need a car that goes... Evil or Very Mad
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My ex was in my car saying how she loved to pose whenever driving (once again image thing)..... then one time she said but it only works in a car that looks good......she got the F**K out

Laughing

i dunno what my current GF thinks of my car....oh wait thats right i dont have one Confused

a few neons shuold technically solve that problem

SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was just downstairs working on my car when I got the "are you coming up SOON?" "yeah ok, 10 mins" ... 2 hours later slowly creep upstairs...

My GF likes the car, when its going. Doesn't like the Fairy at all (my temp car - XB Fairlane tank).

She loved my old mkIII supra and was driving it while I was trying to sell it (2 months). She dragged me off at every opportunity! I was still getting used to my clutch so she had a chance. Then the boost would cut in.
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh, is that what neons are for?
Razz kind of like bait for the girls?
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak yeah, i'm single at the moment too.....
sitting on a dialysis machine for 2 1/2 years doesnt do to well with picking up chicks.... Sad
got the transplant happening now, so i'm on the lookout...

yeah the girls really love my car, especially the thumping stereo...but i'm not after a girl...i want a woman.. Wink
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im yet to put much in the way of a 'thumping stereo' in my MR2, space or lack of makes it hard.
For now, the roar of the 3SGTE is pleasing enough for me.

feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak lack of space?????????
nah, there's heaps of space.....it's the weight of it all that bug's me..... Neutral
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Must be more space in the series 1. I know with some careful thought you can get an 8 or 10 inch sub behind each seat. Its not too important for me, I would rather focus my dollars on extra speed and sorting out problems for now.
BoB_JonEz
Regular

August 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 19:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When I first got the limo, my gf told me I should get mags and a spoiler to make it look cool, just cuz she knew it would piss me off.

She stopped talking to me about it when I told her the cressida comes with mags, and it needs nothing else because it has leather.

Whenever she says anything bad about my car, i unlock the doors and offer her the chance to get out...but without slowing down Smile

She knows she's always going to be fighting to keep her spot on the priorities list, along with my car and my ps2, and she accepts it Smile
DAMO
Regular

May 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 20:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Feral4MR2, sorry to hear of your kidney failure. Is one of your family donating. My mum was on dialysis for six years until I gave her one of mine a couple of months ago. Good luck with it all!!
Toby AE82 Twin
Regular

July 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Mon, 04 November 2002 14:17

man.. .thats like the opposite of my GF.... i explained to her what rice was, and now she goes around pointing out riceboys and laughing at them!! Laughing

thats funny, mine is the same - laughing at the ricers. I'm just teaching her to drive my Twinky, she loves it - she coudlnt drive a manual but after giving her a few lessons i reckon shes picked it up quicker than me! Embarassed
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freak DAMO,
thank's..i actually received a kidney on 27/12/01...so it has been 10 months now..it is going good..(my little sister was getting tests done, but i recieved one from a cadiver(unknown) donor)...
that is a really wonderful gift that you have given your mum, i hope everything goes really well for her, it is a daunting but happy experience..
they say transplant is only another and better form of treatment than dialysis (which it is)..but not having to go sit on that bloody machine for 5 hours three times a week, is so emotionally GOOD. not to mention the diet, while on dialysis, you nearly have to resort to bread and water, and then your on water restrictions, arrgghhh!!..now, i eat what ever i feel like, and my waist line shows it too.. Laughing

Ronin,
i only have 6x9 kicker subs behind the seats, it's the 2x 12" sub's i put under the bonnet that the chickies like... Evil or Very Mad
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Tue, 05 November 2002 09:02

Ronin,
i only have 6x9 kicker subs behind the seats, it's the 2x 12" sub's i put under the bonnet that the chickies like... Evil or Very Mad

I only have 6x9's atm behind each seat as well. Have you got room for your spare tyre under the bonnet with those 12" subs?
I would not lose my spare biscuit wheel for subs, too great a risk - I have already had two flats.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon5.gif  spare tyre Mon, 04 November 2002 23:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freakwhat do you need a spare tyre for..Laughing
i havnt had a spare tyre for over 4 years now, i,ve been to trips (bundy-brissie-bundy) with-out it, i guess if i dont think about it, it wont happen....Laughing
but if and when i felt i needed the spare, (when going on a really long trip) i used to strap it to my engine lid, worked really well, but as i'm doing a new eng/boot lid, it wont go there anymore, so i'll have to think of something else....Evil or Very Mad
libby
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Mon, 04 November 2002 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
egh - just stick it on the roof Laughing
Start a new trend - U never know it could be cool in a couple of months Wink

[Updated on: Mon, 04 November 2002 23:24]

Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Tue, 05 November 2002 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
juzzo84 wrote on Mon, 04 November 2002 15:40

WHERE IS THE ONLINE DATE FORUM!!!!
WE COULD ALL HOOK UP WITH SOME CAR CHICKIES!!!
YEAH.

*waits patiently for this exciting new forum* Grin
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon4.gif  Re: girlfriend and car Tue, 05 November 2002 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My gf dosnt mind me playing with my cars ( she even brought my CA18DET for my engine conversion into my ET pulsar) Smile Smile
I think she just wants it finished!! she likes my ZX9R as well Smile but not how fast i go onit Sad altho she dosnt like my rolla as it needs a paint job, She dose say that whatever makes me happy. So i think i must have it good Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Richard84
Regular

October 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Tue, 05 November 2002 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My girlfriend doesn't mind my AE92 but she doesn't really care about it. She doesn't hate it though. She didn't approve of me lowering it 2" all around a couple of weeks ago, nor is she too keen on me putting a slight bodykit on the front or the potential 15" alloys around Christmas time. Rolling Eyes

She hates me spending cash on it but is cool with me working on it coz she knows its my hobby. And as for the cash thing, tough shit and I make it clear she has no say in what I spend my earnings on!! Twisted Evil

I don't stinge it on her presents and I save plenty too. Cool
Chriph
Regular

May 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Tue, 05 November 2002 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I couldn't believe it when my girlfriend told me she liked all my car's squeeks and rattles, it's a 1977 ra28 so there's a lot of them, she even likes that it doesn't have air conditioning! - she doesn't like feeling all cut-off and insulated from everything, too sterile. One day she even pointed out the window and said 'who the hell would drive a pink excel?' - needless to say I'm deeply in love Very Happy She doesn't even mind that I spend as much time working on my car as with her, even though it seems more broken than when I met her.
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon4.gif  Re: girlfriend and car Tue, 05 November 2002 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The only thing that Melissa dosnt like about my cars is that none of them have aircon Sad.
RobertoX
Regular

May 2002
Re: girlfriend and car Fri, 08 November 2002 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, my girlfriend doesnt really like my car cos its stuck in my garage with bent struts after it got a bit too friendly with a taxi and a truck... We live about 40 k's appart Confused

as soon as these exams are out of the way I gotta replace the shocks and she'll be good to go Very Happy
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon12.gif  Re: girlfriend and car Fri, 08 November 2002 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my girlfriend is so into it, that the other day, i had her in the garage with me pumping the pedal and bleeding the lines, what a CHAMP, she is the GREATEST. LOVE YOU MEL!
JUZZO
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Fri, 08 November 2002 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL!! i took the gf for a drive in the NEWLY IMPROVED KE50 (now has added doof doof) for her first time ever in the car... and she LOVES IT!! she says it has "nice vibes"... which is true, it is a very friendly car. Very Happy she particularly likes the part where i can't be silly and add the odd dorifto here and there, cos the damn thing is soooo slow.

she thinks im an idiot cos of what i want to do to it tho Rolling Eyes ! but who car blame her, i am an idiot!
GIN51E
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Fri, 08 November 2002 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mine doesn't argue as i had the car before her and she knows i love it more then her too Laughing but she loves my car but i think that might just be due to the fact she drives around in a Colt Cool
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon10.gif  Re: girlfriend and car Sat, 16 November 2002 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My G/F loves the Sprinter and she talks about it more than I do!!
She can't wait for it to be finished......
Not far to go guys!!

She doesn't mind when I work on it too..... but she has one rule if I am working on the car....

I have to have no shirt on!! Shocked

And yeah she gets all oily helping me out too.. Very Happy
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon12.gif  Re: girlfriend and car Sun, 17 November 2002 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SHE HAS EVEN CONSIDERED WRITING SHOT GUN RULES FOR HERSELF, SO SHE WILL NEVER HAVE TO GIVE IT TO ANYONE ELSE. CRAZY I KNOW, BUT SHE LOVES RIDING UP FRONT AND I WOULD NO HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY.
JUZZO
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Sun, 17 November 2002 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hah, I always put my g/f in the back seat if someone else is there, she's small she fits the back seat better Smiley =

But that will be no more in a few weeks when the back seat gets removed for good.
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: girlfriend and car Sun, 17 November 2002 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Justin....one rule of shotgun is that the Driver's girlfriend/wife/chick they're trying to hook into, always gets shotgun

Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Sprinter suspension
Next Topic:Soon to rejoin the Toyota family!!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 05:15:36 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0089361667633057 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.