Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » Only from a blonde.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
rsdeo
Regular

January 2004
Only from a blonde. Thu, 30 December 2004 05:50 Go to next message
Who is this stupid blonde cunt? She gives everyone in the US a bad rap. Unreal, but I guess everyone has a right to an opinion.

http://mediamatters.org/static/video/cc-2004120100 11.wmv

Three biggest lies.

Cheques in the mail.
Love you along time.
Promise I won't cum in your mouth.

I guess being blonde she would probably beleive me and I could stick my dick in her mouth to shut her up. I bet she swallows.

I'm glad I'm British and Canadian
  Send a private message to this user    
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Only from a blonde. Thu, 30 December 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow. i really havent heard anything that stupid in a long while. she really is one of those moron americans that the world loves to hate.
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Only from a blonde. Thu, 30 December 2004 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fucking stupid blonde, "allowing them to live on the same continent"....fucking ignorant bitch should be shot.

[Updated on: Thu, 30 December 2004 06:45]

Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Only from a blonde. Thu, 30 December 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wtf was that shit?
I have never heard such utter crap come from someones mouth. Makes me dislike the AMERICAN MENTALITY even more.

I watched an Incubis DVD and the fans are complete shitheads... "Oh I was way into them before anybody else, I am their biggest fan, HARDCORE!!"

Holy shit
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Only from a blonde. Thu, 30 December 2004 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sound wont work for me??
rsdeo
Regular

January 2004
Re: Only from a blonde. Thu, 30 December 2004 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh well, what can you do?

[Updated on: Fri, 31 December 2004 06:18]

b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Only from a blonde. Thu, 30 December 2004 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
USA the land of opportunity. its true man!!

even dumb ppl like this can publish a book over there. Man i can go over there and publish a book about rice racers or anything and become a millionaire!!

yup the land of opportunity...
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: Only from a blonde. Thu, 30 December 2004 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh no look out.
"Canada has become trouble for the US".
"All the while the US is protecting Canada with their nuclear shield too."
I just hope that the Americans don't roll over one night and crush the poor Canadians while they sleep.
Still for a country that gets $1 billion a day in trade and sells 85% of exports to the US as well as topping up the energy supplies when needed,the US doesn't need Canada it's the other way around.
And remember if it wasn't for the US then poor lil old Canada would have been invaded by Norway or someone.
Still i'm suprised that anyone in Canada noticed all this fuss as they would have been out dog sledding.

Just some of the wonderful and balanced reporting bought to you by the Fox network.
Remember "We Report.You Belive".

And in lighter news today the US gonarhea rate has dropped to all time low.(newsbar)
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Only from a blonde. Thu, 30 December 2004 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OMFG.

.... So so stupid

And to think that those views are basically shared by Bush and the current government running America and 51% of the American People.

[Updated on: Thu, 30 December 2004 22:31]

thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Only from a blonde. Fri, 31 December 2004 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wached the clip last nite and could not believe that this is considered reasonable editorial comment... then again it's the fox network, the new group that helped re-elect bush...

maybe they should rename their slogan, fair and balanced republican news.

at least we'll know who'll be up against the wall when the revolution comes - anyone who works for the fox network.

one being the blonde nazi bitch with a silver spoon shoved up her arse...

Quote:

And to think that those views are basically shared by Bush and the current government running America and 51% of the American People.

make that a little over 25% of the population - americans might trumpet their democratic principles but they're lazy fucks when it comes to participation.

rsdeo: you poor bastards - i don't know what would be worse, a family of loud mouth americans or a interelated mob of trailer trash living next door?
rsdeo
Regular

January 2004
Re: Only from a blonde. Fri, 31 December 2004 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thechuckster wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 21:07

i wached the clip last nite and could not believe that this is considered reasonable editorial comment... then again it's the fox network, the new group that helped re-elect bush...

maybe they should rename their slogan, fair and balanced republican news.

at least we'll know who'll be up against the wall when the revolution comes - anyone who works for the fox network.

one being the blonde nazi bitch with a silver spoon shoved up her arse...

Quote:

make that a little over 25% of the population - americans might trumpet their democratic principles but they're lazy fucks when it comes to participation.

rsdeo: you poor bastards - i don't know what would be worse, a family of loud mouth americans or a interelated mob of trailer trash living next door?

Very funny, but I live in Canada. So everything is okay.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Only from a blonde. Fri, 31 December 2004 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rsdeo wrote on Fri, 31 December 2004 16:17

i know you do - that's why there's not much difference between the two options i listed - you (well all of you canucks - is that how you spell it?) live next door to both kinds...

i used to think living across the hallway from a flat full of speed-head transvestite hookers was challenging...

cheers,
charles.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: Only from a blonde. Fri, 31 December 2004 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you kidding? thats a sunday walk in the park when compared to understanding the USA Smile
rsdeo
Regular

January 2004
Re: Only from a blonde. Fri, 31 December 2004 17:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thechuckster wrote on Fri, 31 December 2004 06:23

rsdeo wrote on Fri, 31 December 2004 16:17

i know you do - that's why there's not much difference between the two options i listed - you (well all of you canucks - is that how you spell it?) live next door to both kinds...

i used to think living across the hallway from a flat full of speed-head transvestite hookers was challenging...

cheers,
charles.

Very funny!

Want to see something else funny read this thread.

http://www.celicasupra.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t= 13540

[Updated on: Fri, 31 December 2004 17:16]

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Only from a blonde. Fri, 31 December 2004 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

thechuckster wrote on Fri, 31 December 2004 13:07

I do. Part of Canada is heavily influenced by the French. That, IMHO, is a far worse fate than living next door to a bunch of dumbass Seppos.

seeyuzz
river
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Only from a blonde. Sat, 01 January 2005 00:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rsdeo wrote on Sat, 01 January 2005 03:14

<big snip>
Want to see something else funny read this thread.

http://www.celicasupra.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t= 13540

wow - i'm impressed - just 1 day and they lock the thread? talk about sensitive?

it did read like they wanted to focus on your style of ranting intead of the moronic neo-nazi on fox.

you should got in some comment about Outfoxed (http://www.outfoxed.org/) before they locked your thread?

they did (like fox network would have, which is ironic) focused on your grammar - rather than acknowleding the the fox network is nothing more than a bunch of brown-shirts masquerading as media jocks.

for those of you who think i'm being a little over the top, here's the preview for outfoxed:
Quicktime: http://http.dvlabs.com/carolina/Outfxd2/Trailer_A( Med).mov
WMV: http://http.dvlabs.com/carolina/Trailer_A.wmv

... it would appear that the blonde nazi witch is the norm for fox, not an abberation.

[Updated on: Sat, 01 January 2005 01:03]

CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Only from a blonde. Sat, 01 January 2005 16:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep, thats four and a half minutes of my life I'll never get back!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Only from a blonde. Sat, 01 January 2005 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Sun, 02 January 2005 03:50

Yep, thats four and a half minutes of my life I'll never get back!

Agree.

Canada doesn't need a military as big as America's 'cuz Canada doesn't piss on everyone around them.
rsdeo
Regular

January 2004
Re: Only from a blonde. Sat, 01 January 2005 18:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Most members that replied to my post on cs.com disliked that news anchor and didn't have much concern for what I had written. It was just that one single member Ghostrider (Jamie) that was offended by my words. I hear she is a pain in the ass and complains a lot.

Somebody should tell her to change her user name to penisenvy and that most couples name their daughters Jamie because they were hoping for a boy.
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Only from a blonde. Sun, 02 January 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rsdeo wrote on Sun, 02 January 2005 04:03

Most members that replied to my post on cs.com disliked that news anchor and didn't have much concern for what I had written. It was just that one single member Ghostrider (Jamie) that was offended by my words. I hear she is a pain in the ass and complains a lot.

she did seem to monopolise the thread - maybe that's why i thought it was mostly complaints... oh hang on, maybe she too is neo-nazi-whinging-blonde-american?
Quote:

Somebody should tell her to change her user name to penisenvy and that most couples name their daughters Jamie because they were hoping for a boy.

LoL ...
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Only from a blonde. Sun, 02 January 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man, that guy on the right owns that stupid bitch. He's logical about it all, she hates them.
ehehahaha
"we like the english speaking canadians, just not the french speaking ones"

and that smarmy bow-tie fucker . I wanna break his nose
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: Only from a blonde. Sun, 02 January 2005 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 02 January 2005 10:31

and that smarmy bow-tie fucker . I wanna break his nose

So you can set it crooked hey Greg?!!!
rsdeo
Regular

January 2004
Re: Only from a blonde. Sun, 02 January 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Read this thread on cs.com.

http://www.celicasupra.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t= 13563&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Talk about sesitive people. I wish there was more nonUS members on this site. If some are so patriotic why do they drive Toyotas? I'll never understand that.
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Only from a blonde. Sun, 02 January 2005 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It even seam like some people just can't get enough of it
oops her
http://img157.exs.cx/img157/1893/anncoulterlovedoll5uc.jpg
Quote:

Arouse your conservative friends and offend your liberal neighbors with the brand new Ann Coulter Love Doll. This incredibly lifelike inflatable doll looks just like the beautiful Ann Coulter, and best of all . . . it sounds like Ann, too! Ann recorded three hours of classic Coulter sayings especially for this doll.

Push the &#8220;hot button&#8221; inside the doll, and you&#8217;ll hear such &#8220;Coulterisms&#8221; as:

* &#8220;Why can&#8217;t liberals just come out and say they want to f**k you up the a**?&#8221;

* &#8220;At least when right-wingers f**k you, they look you in the face.&#8221;

* &#8220;Why not go to war just for oil? We need oil. It makes an excellent lube!&#8221;

This highly collectible love doll comes delivered in a discrete plain paper wrapper with information highlighting Ann&#8217;s unique contributions to America&#8217;s political discourse. If you can&#8217;t get enough Ann Coulter, you&#8217;ll want to order the Ann Coulter Love Doll today!

Don&#8217;t forget to order replacement batteries!
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Only from a blonde. Sun, 02 January 2005 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rsdeo wrote on Sun, 02 January 2005 20:37

Read this thread on cs.com.

http://www.celicasupra.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t= 13563&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Talk about sesitive people. I wish there was more nonUS members on this site. If some are so patriotic why do they drive Toyotas? I'll never understand that.

if thats the case, most ppl here are not fond of holdens as well
Simon
Forums Junkie

December 2003

Re: Only from a blonde. Mon, 03 January 2005 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Watch out, she will bust a cap in yo azz.

http://www.townhall.com/acimgs/webimages/gun.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 03 January 2005 04:40]

bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Only from a blonde. Mon, 03 January 2005 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
being patriotic has nothing to do with driving the rat shit cars that are produced in your country like holdens and fords
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Only from a blonde. Mon, 03 January 2005 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man, if only we could people into Ann Coulter's brain....I imagine it'd be something like this...

"America, FUCK YEAH!
Coming again, to save the mother fucking day yeah,
America, FUCK YEAH!
So lick my butt, and suck on my balls,
America, FUCK YEAH!"
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Only from a blonde. Mon, 03 January 2005 20:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Simon wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 15:40

Watch out, she will bust a cap in yo azz.

http://www.townhall.com/acimgs/webimages/gun.jpg

"Dem damn negars are inta da tobbaca crap again par"
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Only from a blonde. Mon, 03 January 2005 20:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And its in high heels
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Only from a blonde. Tue, 04 January 2005 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what really scares me is Fox has blatently become one sided,I know alot of channels will favour a particular party but I have never seen such blatant bullshit! I t really scares me as to what the future will hold,who will report the truth? Or will the people with the most money only have their story told?
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Only from a blonde. Tue, 04 January 2005 05:59 Go to previous message
riceburna73 wrote on Tue, 04 January 2005 15:44

what really scares me is Fox has blatently become one sided,I know alot of channels will favour a particular party but I have never seen such blatant bullshit! I t really scares me as to what the future will hold,who will report the truth?

And who will be doing the cutting to move the continent Canada away from the landmass america so that Canada doesn't get flattened when the u.s of a finely rolls over.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Hope It never makes it here!
Next Topic:Exercise
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 23:28:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0082089900970459 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.