The ultimate Debate:
What do you prefer? Pepsi or Coke?

I personally prefer pepsi

NB: not cocaine, the drink coca cola Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you work for Pepsi?? Smile
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Definately coke. Pepsi is alright its just coke is every where, and pepsi max bites the ball bag something savage.
XiL3D
Regular

April 2003
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL nah i dont work for pepsi lol, you can see what i do in the "what do you do?" thread

i was at pizza hut havin a feed with davedrifts and they have the pepsi variety. i thought it would be alright to see what other toymodders think
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
XiL3D wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 16:03

LOL nah i dont work for pepsi lol, you can see what i do in the "what do you do?" thread

i was at pizza hut havin a feed with davedrifts and they have the pepsi variety. i thought it would be alright to see what other toymodders think

ok then,.. well honestly, I think they are both pretty gross, but I seem to keep buying coke,.. I don't know why,..

Obviously the marketing has worked on me Razz
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Coke by a long shot. Pepsi, in all its forms, tastes like shit. You can even tell Pepsi in a scotch (or bourbon) and coke.

Cherry coke = shit. Vanilla coke = shit. Only plain coke.

However, lately I've been drinking a bit of ginger beer and its a nice change - much less sickly sweet.

seeyuzz
river
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes,. Nothing beats a glass of Ginger Beer with tons of ice,.. perfect for a hot summer day,..
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Coke
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good feed Xil3d wasn't it. Laughing

Nothin like some good food after a bit of go cart drifting, even if they do die in the ass into the second part of a scando. Crying or Very Sad If only it were raining eh? next time we'll go in the wet Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 30 December 2004 06:22]

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I vote la ice
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No No No thats just not cricket
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pepsi
but coke is also good
vanilla coke is awesome
cherry coke is awesome
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 07:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah vanilla coke is the bomb, la bomba rhomba
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 07:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah vanilla coke is good haven't had any for a while, just kidding about the la ice although it ain't have bad, I'll vote coke.
Endless
Regular

October 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coke, cherry & vanilla coke also ..

-pepsi is fucked , never had a good pepsi in my life , dont like the people who endorse pepsi .. fuck pepsi
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im drinking coke write now..
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pepsi fo shizzle Very Happy

but if it ain't around, a coke is always good
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 08:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I try not to drink either as you can completly disolve a nail in them in around a day!!! but schweppes cola does it for me,othawise probably coke.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 16:11

I try not to drink either as you can completly disolve a nail in them in around a day!!! but schweppes cola does it for me,othawise probably coke.

Thats a load of crap. Coke isn't going to dissolve shit in the grand scheme of things.
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 19:17

riceburna73 wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 16:11

Thats a load of crap. Coke isn't going to dissolve shit in the grand scheme of things.

It will clean your gold chains but thats about it.

Oh and sorry to tell you boys, cherry coke is gooooooooooone.
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coke rules Laughing
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pepsi doesnt give you the "full body shiver" that the first sip of a cold coke does Very Happy
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i Perfer water!!!, lol just JK i think it all depends really, there is an interesting pallate with both cola's. Pepsi has a cleaner, crisper taste, coke just seem to knock the egde off your thirst (for about 30 seconds) I perfer coke on its own, But pepsi if i eat stuff. I think KFC has done that to me!!! Anyway hopefully i have sounded like a cocksucker and a know all!!!!
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dirty coke is the best (vanilla)... coke is pretty good but pepsi i can't drink heaps of.. starts to taste pretty shitty after a while...

i usually prefer red drink to anything.. followed by lemon ( like solo or lift)

0_o

[Updated on: Thu, 30 December 2004 11:38]

Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 18:11

Heh, no it won't.

But cola was good for polishing chrome. Anyone else watch that show on discovery about the myths?

It won't ruin paint, it won't melt teeth..... it will shine a penny. Smile

As for coke VS pepsi, screw them both. That cheap shit at Aldi is just as good.
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Coke is the single most important thing in my life.
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pepsi by a long shot.

Especially when it comes ICE cold with a plain cheese pizza from pizza hut. Smile
Dmonk86
Regular

August 2004
icon10.gif  Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pepsi all the way! Dont really know why, but i sure like pepsi. Surprised

Pepsi max i'm not so fond of .. but i used to have a filthy addiction to vanilla coke.

Rolling Eyes
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 15:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pepsi for sure
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 19:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
coke all the way - much better biting cola taste
pepsi tasted like liquid sugar with a bit of cola flavour thrown in - great for the teenie boppers, but crap for anyone who likes real taste in their drinks.

That said, every now and then I get pepsi cravings over coke *shrugs*
jaikat
Regular

June 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Thu, 30 December 2004 21:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I vote pepsi, I saw a doco on coca cola and how it originated to what it is today. There's still a good reason as to why coke is addictive and why they keep the recipe locked up in a bank volt. That tells me to stay clear.
The Count
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Fri, 31 December 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
diet coke
or pepsi max

hate regular coke
hate regular pepsi
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Fri, 31 December 2004 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I heard back in the day cocain used to be an ingrediant in coke? like in the 60's n 70's. A family outing with a few cokes could have ended up real weird. Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Pepsi or Coke? Fri, 31 December 2004 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pepsi

but i prefer sprite ice
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Pepsi or Coke? Fri, 31 December 2004 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jaikat wrote on Fri, 31 December 2004 08:05

I vote pepsi, I saw a doco on coca cola and how it originated to what it is today. There's still a good reason as to why coke is addictive and why they keep the recipe locked up in a bank volt. That tells me to stay clear.

What doco? Sounds interesting... isnt it addictive coz of the caffene?
Racing
Occasional Poster

December 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Fri, 31 December 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they are both shit
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Sat, 01 January 2005 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PEPSI, it's got a more full bodied taste.
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Sat, 01 January 2005 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pepsi for me, or vanilla coke, but that's only because the smoother taste is more like pepsi to me.
westlife
Regular

September 2003
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Sat, 01 January 2005 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
P E P S I

Drinking it right now Very Happy
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Sun, 02 January 2005 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Five cougars thanks!

coke all the way
http://www.union.adelaide.edu.au/union_card/Coke_Fresh%20logo%201.jpg
T_is4turbo
Regular

October 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Sun, 02 January 2005 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pepsi taste crap!

coke is better.....

...with rum Very Happy
SIMDOG
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Sun, 02 January 2005 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soaringmik wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 16:38

Yes,. Nothing beats a glass of Ginger Beer with tons of ice,.. perfect for a hot summer day,..

I vote Bundaberg Ginger Beer. Was that one of the options? Razz
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Sun, 02 January 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PEPSI

drinking it right now
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Sun, 02 January 2005 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Schweppes Lemonade with a full glass of ice.... Also... Drinking it right now!!
ae80
Regular

August 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Sun, 02 January 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Solo for sure Shocked
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Sun, 02 January 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jaikat wrote on Fri, 31 December 2004 08:05

There's still a good reason as to why coke is addictive and why they keep the recipe locked up in a bank volt.

Im going to say because its a multi million dollar business in Australia, if not billion dollar empire on a global level and the coca cola company wouldn't want anyone to copy the ingredients now would they.

Why would you want to give away one of the worlds best kept secrets....7x!!!

As proven by coke itself in the 80's when they launched 'new coke' and it almost killed the business! You can't change the 7x recipe they have now, thus why its so secretive.

ae86drift wrote on Fri, 31 December 2004 16:23

pepsi

but i prefer sprite ice

If your drinking sprite ice, its well and truly out of date.
Trent-KE30
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Sun, 02 January 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol im that addicted to plain coke that i average a 30pack of cans a week, my old man reckons it will stuff my gut Very Happy
as soon as i wake up i got one sitting beside me lol
anyway i prefer just plain coke, pepsi takes it up the poo
just my 2c
Trent
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Sun, 02 January 2005 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trent-KE30 wrote on Sun, 02 January 2005 19:47

lol im that addicted to plain coke that i average a 30pack of cans a week, my old man reckons it will stuff my gut Very Happy
just my 2c
Trent
Nah, it'll fuck your kidney's. Also you probably have diabetes and don't know it.
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Mon, 03 January 2005 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Trent-KE30 wrote on Sun, 02 January 2005 20:47

just my 2c
Trent

ROFL same. Whenever im drinking something and its not alcohol, its probly an 80% chance its coke.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Pepsi or Coke? Mon, 03 January 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jeez, all these coke fiends and we wonder why most people's new years resolution is to lose weight Razz
mk27m
Regular

November 2003
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Mon, 03 January 2005 02:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You're all missing the point. If you're drinking coke you're not drinking beer. (or vodka.(or beer with vodka depth charges.)) Mmm - Things Go Better With Alcoholism.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Tue, 04 January 2005 22:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Coca-cola was introduced in 1886 as "a valuable brain-tonic and cure for all nervous afflictions". Coca-cola was promoted as a temperance drink "offering the virtues of coca without the vices of alcohol". The new beverage was invigorating and popular. Until 1903, a typical serving contained around 60mg of cocaine. Sold today, it still contains an extract of coca-leaves. The Coca-Cola Company imports eight tons from South America each year. Nowadays the leaves are used only for flavouring since the drug has been removed.
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Pepsi or Coke? Tue, 04 January 2005 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Wed, 05 January 2005 09:26

Coca-cola was introduced in 1886 as "a valuable brain-tonic and cure for all nervous afflictions". Coca-cola was promoted as a temperance drink "offering the virtues of coca without the vices of alcohol". The new beverage was invigorating and popular. Until 1903, a typical serving contained around 60mg of cocaine. Sold today, it still contains an extract of coca-leaves. The Coca-Cola Company imports eight tons from South America each year. Nowadays the leaves are used only for flavouring since the drug has been removed.

I believe that is 60g of Coca, not cocaine, wouldn't 60g of cocaine kill someone?

Coca is raw unprocessed cocaine, it takes approximately 5kg of coca to produce a few grams of cocaine. I very much doubt however that anyone is importing raw coca leaves, they are a category A drug, ie go straight to gaol type stuff!
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Pepsi or Coke? Tue, 04 January 2005 22:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
By the way: Coke, nothin else comes close!
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Wed, 05 January 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid wrote on Wed, 05 January 2005 09:43

riceburna73 wrote on Wed, 05 January 2005 09:26

I believe that is 60g of Coca, not cocaine, wouldn't 60g of cocaine kill someone?

Coca is raw unprocessed cocaine, it takes approximately 5kg of coca to produce a few grams of cocaine. I very much doubt however that anyone is importing raw coca leaves, they are a category A drug, ie go straight to gaol type stuff!

60mg of cocain,not 60g Laughing and the drug has been removed from the leaves,I suspect it has been especially grown that way like hemp is with less then .5% THC in the whole plant...
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Wed, 05 January 2005 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BlackSupra wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 16:53

What about Diet Coke Lemon? or Lemon Coke.

That ever coming back?
Nolan
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Wed, 05 January 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Wed, 05 January 2005 17:54

That ever coming back?

lets hope not it tastes like shit..not that i have ever tasted shit Razz

PHEW! that was nearlly very embarrasing
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Wed, 05 January 2005 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nolan wrote on Wed, 05 January 2005 15:08

That ever coming back?

lets hope not it tastes like shit..not that i have ever tasted shit Razz

PHEW! that was nearlly very embarrasing

Tastes better than any other flavour coke has tried to release
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Wed, 05 January 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message

That ever coming back?

Goooooooooooooooone.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Pepsi or Coke? Wed, 05 January 2005 07:26 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
BlackSupra wrote on Wed, 05 January 2005 15:25

That ever coming back?

Goooooooooooooooone.

Thought so, shit happens.

I drank enough of it while it wa around.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:hottest colour
Next Topic:Beer mmm beer.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 10:09:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01219916343689 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.