Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » nearly complete st162 for 900 at ABC wreckers (brisbane)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

nearly complete st162 for 900 at ABC wreckers (brisbane) Fri, 31 December 2004 00:51 Go to next message
just in case anyone was looking, there's a nearly complete ST162 (missing radiator at moment) out at ABC wreckers (yard out towards ipswich, not oxley) - they were asking $900 for it yesterday - 3sge, auto, body fair with minor dints, front looks like has had repairs around r/h headlight. i have some low-res pic that i can email if anyone's interested.
cheers, charles.
  Send a private message to this user    
StuC
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: nearly complete st162 for 900 at ABC wreckers (brisbane) Sat, 01 January 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
matye, whats the interior like?Black?Elec windows etc?is it possible to find out?if it has elecs i might ask u to start pullin apart?|????!!!
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: nearly complete st162 for 900 at ABC wreckers (brisbane) Sat, 01 January 2005 13:32 Go to previous message
Stu: was non-elec windows i think, but mosly black/grey interior - i will email you the (very poor) low rec pics my fone took? (will use email addr in your profile)

am not sure where they're up to - but being in brissie, you'd expect to pay dearly for removal and freight. (i havbe no tpt at moment courtesy of BHG)

cheers,
charles.

[Updated on: Sat, 01 January 2005 13:33]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:New M5 info I pinched from work.
Next Topic:What is Beams - 3S-GE
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 9 09:31:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0039999485015869 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.