Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » WTF is Oldschool?!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
WTF is Oldschool?! Fri, 31 December 2004 10:21 Go to next message
WTF is with people calling MA61 and xA70 Supras, oldschool??? Where the chrome, old technology and everything else associated with "Oldschool"?

And for the dickheads out there, rice chrome is not oldschool, it's sad.
  Send a private message to this user    
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Fri, 31 December 2004 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i call the mkIII supras oldskool, just because they're not the current model, and they look lovely, i dont like the oldskool/chrome thing though, oldskool means small rims, big dish, and fat tyres Smile
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Fri, 31 December 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here, here.
*claps*
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Fri, 31 December 2004 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EldarO wrote on Fri, 31 December 2004 21:27

i call the mkIII supras oldskool

You are a clown.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Fri, 31 December 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
squeeze my nose, hear the squeak, get over it

edit: i is so samrt i can speel goood1!

[Updated on: Fri, 31 December 2004 13:34]

old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Fri, 31 December 2004 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why arent you guys drunk and rolling around in your own vomit?
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Fri, 31 December 2004 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont drink, when im driving or otherwise... same question can be asked of you...
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Fri, 31 December 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I finish work at 2200 W00t!!!!!!!!1111111 roxors
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Fri, 31 December 2004 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i finish at 0:00

Sad
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Fri, 31 December 2004 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Perhaps because said cars were constructed during those type of people's first few years at life? Not that I'm old or anything (20 in February) but eh.. the early eighties is old to some people.

edit: I'm at home alone, cause I'm driving from Brissy to Newcastle tomorrow, my BAL would be over my limit of 0% if I had too much to drink Sad

[Updated on: Fri, 31 December 2004 13:18]

EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Fri, 31 December 2004 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
restecpa for you dude, keeping the rest of us safe Smile

drink, drive, and youll get bumblebee's (from transformers) fist up your ass, reference: http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=ugly_cars

"Bumblebee's sole purpose in the show was to run around and shove his fist up people's asses while their backs were turned. Maybe that wasn't his goal verbatim, but the fact remains: nobody knew what Bumblebee's real purpose was other than getting in the way of the most badass Transformer ever (next to Unicron): Star Scream."

BAAHHAHAHA, theres one for you die hard transformers fans, like me Very Happy
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Fri, 31 December 2004 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My schlong is old school with all its chrome glory. Oh my TA22 is ol school too.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Fri, 31 December 2004 21:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

Old School, to me, is from 1970 to 1977 inclusive. Anything earlier I group together as "Classic", anything newer I classify as "Crap".

And, anyone who paints the chrome bumpers on Old School Toyotas is a brainless twit.

seeyuzz
river
rsdeo
Regular

January 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Fri, 31 December 2004 22:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MA60s are old school, MA70s and up are not. The newer generations have a lot more influences from newer FWD cars and the styling is much more modern.
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Fri, 31 December 2004 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Sat, 01 January 2005 08:33

Hi,

Old School, to me, is from 1970 to 1977 inclusive. Anything earlier I group together as "Classic", anything newer I classify as "Crap".

And, anyone who paints the chrome bumpers on Old School Toyotas is a brainless twit.

seeyuzz
river

river mate you couldnt have said it any better... 80s is nowhere near oldskool, hell in 50 yrs it still wont be old skool to me but rather 'CRAP' as mentioned... there were a couple good cars in the 80s but i recon i could count them on one hand... but oldskool is definately before 80s without hesitation or doubt
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sat, 01 January 2005 00:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if its from the mid 70's to 80's, has that love it or hate it style, and brings back memories then its oldschool.
stuff from early 70's is classic.

gotta realise the 80's was two decades ago and you guys who grew up in that time refer to stuff from back then as oldschool so its stupid to say that the cars arent.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sat, 01 January 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if 80's cars are not considered classic, could they be considered retro cars?? That is if Vanila ICe is retro music...
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sat, 01 January 2005 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
80s is not old skool... its an era that people want to forget Laughing

to me old skool are cars before plastic came into it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! solid cars built tough and to last... cars that started an era and NOT cars that continue them or lead to their demise... cars that didnt last a couple years and then disappeared

OLd SKOOL IS NOT 80s PERIOD Very Happy

[Updated on: Sat, 01 January 2005 05:25]

jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sat, 01 January 2005 07:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not sure how i would define oldschool

-firsty no old school cars can be fwd
-chrome bumpers are a big yes
-NO plastic

im not sure i'de call my t-18 oldschool though and it falls into all those things, its just...old, without any kind of education
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sat, 01 January 2005 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blaaah! my brothers AW11 is oldschool to me so go paint a picture.
either way words like oldskool and minta suck
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sat, 01 January 2005 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
70 -> 77 is old school. Any newer and they blow.
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sat, 01 January 2005 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If its got chrome bumpers = old school
if its pushrod = old school
vinyl interior = old school Rolling Eyes

If its a first generation model then it could be considerd old school (only when discussing newer gen models...)
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sat, 01 January 2005 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

if its pushrod = old school

would that make all commodores oldschool?
there is obviously no way to describe oldschool in a single definition!
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sat, 01 January 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sat, 01 January 2005 17:50

70 -> 77 is old school. Any newer and they blow.
Geez man, you better get all that blowing fun junk out of your old school classic and revert it back to stock and slow. Very Happy
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sat, 01 January 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No no no, my ol school car has just had a retro upgrade! Thats all.
fade-e
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sat, 01 January 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sat, 01 January 2005 21:35

WORD Cool
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sat, 01 January 2005 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1 wrote on Sat, 01 January 2005 20:35

Ok, just as long as you put a nice large vinyl down the side when your done that says "The blow mobile" Razz
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sat, 01 January 2005 12:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I guess it's subjective and we can only define the word old school based on our own personal perceptions.
I'm 19 this year..
I usually see older models of cars as 'old school'. I see the 'old school' as a synonym for just old? Like my friend asked me what a particular car was and I said it's a Supra and he goes 'A Supra?' and I replied 'old school one, MKIII'.

I think there's that whole we're better than you because our old school is even older feeling. Feeling superior because for you, old school predates someone elses old school.
Like, kids these days might talk about back in the PlayStation days and might refer to it as 'old school' a bit later on when the rest of us who are older will think pffft and remember back to the 4bit fat gameboy, 8-bit nintendo and ataris etc. Back when it was all done through cartridge. That's what I feel old school is but that's because I was old enough to experience it.
I think it's frustrating for people because younger people will think something newer is 'old school' and when they call (for example) 80's cars old school --
they're not just missing out on earlier cars, for the people who grew up then it's an ENTIRE ERA.
I don't know if I said that well enough but yeah.. my 2 cents Smile

[Updated on: Sat, 01 January 2005 12:41]

Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sat, 01 January 2005 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Sat, 01 January 2005 22:38

I guess it's subjective and we can only define the word old school based on our own personal perceptions.
I'm 19 this year..
I usually see older models of cars as 'old school'. I see the 'old school' as a synonym for just old? Like my friend asked me what a particular car was and I said it's a Supra and he goes 'A Supra?' and I replied 'old school one, MKIII'.

I think there's that whole we're better than you because our old school is even older feeling. Feeling superior because for you, old school predates someone elses old school.
Like, kids these days might talk about back in the PlayStation days and might refer to it as 'old school' a bit later on when the rest of us who are older will think pffft and remember back to the 4bit fat gameboy, 8-bit nintendo and ataris etc. Back when it was all done through cartridge. That's what I feel old school is but that's because I was old enough to experience it.
I think it's frustrating for people because younger people will think something newer is 'old school' and when they call (for example) 80's cars old school --
they're not just missing out on earlier cars, for the people who grew up then it's an ENTIRE ERA.

What you saying is that all the younger generation should be exterminated? If this is what your saying, I agree.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sat, 01 January 2005 17:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think an MA61 is pretty oldschool... not so sure I would class mk 3s in that same category though.
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sat, 01 January 2005 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Sat, 01 January 2005 20:38

I'm 19 this year..

im in shock, hes so right its not funny
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sat, 01 January 2005 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thu187 wrote on Sat, 01 January 2005 23:38

I'm 19 this year..

i agree. it depends how old u are as well.
for teenagers now, an ae86 might be considered old school coz they dont remember seeing it coming out as a new car. therefore old school.

ppl in their 30's now would remember it as a new car when they were teenagers and therefore wouldnt consider it an old skool but a retro!!

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sun, 02 January 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Until someone can come up with a decent term for how to describe a Mk2 Supra, it will remain old school. It's far from new, shit, my car will be 24yo this year, and I guarantee all of you "old-school" people were calling your cars old school 4 years ago.

Now, anyone calling a Mk3 Supra old school on the other hand, that shit it just whack.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sun, 02 January 2005 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just think about it in relation to the car- the first supra was like 78 or 79? so i'd call both the ma45 and ma61 old school, just coz they were the first supras... however i'd hardly call an ra60 an old school celica, as the ta22 pre-dates it by 10 years or so... just like i wouldn't call an ae82 or even a ke70 old school.... the ke25s and ke10s and shit are...

thats my 2 cents.

old school metal though, is the 80s Evil or Very Mad
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sun, 02 January 2005 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
time to move with time guys. ur getting old

wat u term as old skool would be classic soon. then the retro ones would be old skool. the ones most of us have would be retro cars.

new cars are only those below 15 yrs...

Very Happy
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sun, 02 January 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think it's fairly simple - anything with chrome(esp bumpers) is old school, anything with plastic is not.

That means an MA61 is not "Oldschool", it's just old.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sun, 02 January 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Sun, 02 January 2005 10:47

I think it's fairly simple - anything with chrome(esp bumpers) is old school, anything with plastic is not.

That means an MA61 is not "Oldschool", it's just old.

MX73 is newer than MA61, and its covered in chrome, but I wouldn't call it 'oldschool'

I'd label the MA61 oldschool purely because of its styling.
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sun, 02 January 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

It depends if you view terms like "Old School" as a relative or absolute measure.

If it's a relative measurement, then you could say (and some in this topic have mentioned it) it is something that is twenty or so years old. This means, in 2020, a 2000-model vehicle is old school.

If you use the term Old School as an absolute measurement, then it would be fixed in a particluar era. In my case, that era is 1970-1977 and it will still be that era in 2020 or wherever.

It all depends where you put your measuring stick.

seeyuzz
river
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sun, 02 January 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Sun, 02 January 2005 19:19

Hi,

It depends if you view terms like "Old School" as a relative or absolute measure.

seeyuzz
river

Exactly what I was saying. It's subjective and therefore it depends on your own personal interpretation of what old school is and thus people will always see old school as different.
Before we even get into defining what era is old school we're faced with two meanings of the word. Defining the era (ie. old school is a time) or using it as a synonym for just old.

[Updated on: Sun, 02 January 2005 08:29]

river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sun, 02 January 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

thu187 wrote on Sun, 02 January 2005 19:24

river wrote on Sun, 02 January 2005 19:19

Hi,

seeyuzz
river

Exactly what I was saying. It's subjective and therefore it depends on your own personal interpretation of what old school is and thus people will always see old school as different.
Before we even get into defining what era is old school we're faced with two meanings of the word. Defining the era (ie. old school is a time) or using it as a synonym for just old.

Exactamondo!

In the case of the Celica, Corolla, Crown and Corona it is easier to define "Old School" because these particular models have (or had) a long lineage of different shapes and styles as the models progressed (or digressed, depending upon your tastes and point of view). I've seen the word "Classic" thrown about a lot, and, in regards to the Celica range, it is usually meant to mean RWD Celicas. This is further refined by "Old School" which refers to the 1st Generation Celicas. These cars had the original shape and style which started the marque. So, in the case of the Celica, I think it's fairly straightforward to define "Old School". I think this could also apply to the Corolla range which started before the Celica and is still going.

Now, in the case of (say) the Supra, it gets a little muddy. If you term "Old School" as the original style/shape that defined the car, then I s'pose one could call the 1st generation Supra as "Old School Supra", which, compared to the later models it probably is.

However, when we use the term old school collectively against an entire range of cars... ie, "Old School Toyota", then we get the big differences of opinion.

So, do we define "Old School" across a sweeping range of all models, such as "Old School Toyota", or do we categorise each vehicle model separately, such as "Old School Supra" or "Old School MR2"?

In any event, I use "Old School Celica" to define the 70-77 Celica, 'cos it had the original shape and all the charm that seems to ooze from these older style cars.

When using "Old School" across a range of vehicles, I tend to use chrome-bumpers and other defining characteristics that put the vehicle in the range of 70-77. There is some unquantifable essence in the shape, style, look and design of the vehicles of this period. From the late 70s there appeared to be a change in vehicles across the world as more plastic and rubber was used, black rubber bumpers... then "colour coded" bumpers and other design changes that, to me, sort of lost the romance of the previous styling.

I remember being able to tell just about every model of car, from a distance, by their distinctive style. Now however, everything seems to look very similar and the individuality of cars have melded into some homogenous globalised style.

I've noticed the new Mustang has gone "retro" in its styling. Possibly trying to recapture that essence that made the marque in the first place. I'd like to see how it sells, 'cos if it sells well, I'd like to see what Toyota would produce (if they so desired) in terms of retro-looks for their Celica.

seeyuzz
river
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sun, 02 January 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the term itself, "old school" is a very loose definition.

in my opinion, 70's is classic.

80's is old school... because well... it definately ain't new.

-Jay
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Mon, 03 January 2005 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Personally I define a car as "Old School" by its shape more than the chrome bumpers etc.

To use the Celica/Supra evolution as an example.

When looking through the evolution note how the last model of each age shows major advances towards the next.

Old School (1st & 2nd Generation)
http://www.yellowsun.plus.com/history/celica1_1.jpghttp://www.yellowsun.plus.com/history/celica2.jpg
Note the somewhat curved shape and streamlined design of the body.

80's Style! (3rd & 4th Generation)
http://www.yellowsun.plus.com/history/celica3_1.jpghttp://www.yellowsun.plus.com/history/celica4_1.jpg
Something happened in the 80's which caused car manufacturers to design all these boxy looking cars.... they look kind of tough but when considering the evolution of the car they seem out of place.

Modern Classics (5th & 6th Generation)
http://www.yellowsun.plus.com/history/celica5_1.jpghttp://www.yellowsun.plus.com/history/celica6_1.jpg
The modern classics are more streamlined as you would have expected would have followed the old school design.
The use of plastic has increased, however, these cars are still built quite solidly with decent thickness panels.

Disposable era (7th Generation and Beyond)
http://www.yellowsun.plus.com/history/celica7_1.jpg
In the late 90's safety and cost reduction became a major design influence and as such cars seem to have become more disposable and less rigid to meet the latest safety requirements.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Mon, 03 January 2005 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
completely agree with most of this

ta22- ra28 - Oldschool celicas

ra40 - ra65 ( and Maybe st162 )( including supras ) - 80's style all the way

St185-st205 - definate modern classic with more classic emphasis on the gt4 models - and yes - while some of it is beginning to become plastic they are still tough as nails

ZZT-s onwards - the disposable generation - you dent/break it - and you might as well write it off and get a warranty replacement

As for sub 20 yo's calling stuff oldschool - i think their use of terms can only apply to COMPUTER SYSTEMS and nothing else.

Atari 2600 and XT - definate oldschool computer gaming for example
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Wed, 05 January 2005 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i think of old school, i think of 1970's v8 muscle cars Confused
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Tue, 11 January 2005 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I always thought old school referred to pre-engine management type cars, ie old technology. That gets a little tricky when you start talking about AE82 corollas that were carby (I think) which I wouldn't call old school, maybe poverty pack but definitly not old school. I guess modern engine management systems began in the early to mid 80's so draw the line there.

heck in the late 70's if your car was 20 years old it was considered a vintage car.
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Tue, 11 January 2005 15:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is Oldschool:
http://members.westnet.com.au/mutilate/clint/xa%20coupe.jpg

This is not:
http://oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/xx/xx_2.jpg
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Wed, 12 January 2005 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bah!
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Thu, 13 January 2005 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CLG wrote on Wed, 12 January 2005 02:46

This is Oldschool:
http://members.westnet.com.au/mutilate/clint/xa%20coupe.jpg

This is not:
http://oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/xx/xx_2.jpg

FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY KNOWS OLDSCHOOL!!!!!!

http://www.stuart.iit.edu/students/2112/2ndgalcars1/165GMatusiakmisc.jpg

OLDSKOOL SHIT!
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Thu, 13 January 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think this thread is oldskool and you should all give it up and stop using the term because its gay.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Thu, 13 January 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I call the Aw11 Oldschool due to the fact it was the first mr2. But at the same time its not, so yeah....... i'll shut up now!
torque
Regular

May 2003
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Thu, 13 January 2005 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think my avatar is old school all the way..

the term old school was used by skaters way before bevans..

an old school skatie.. one with only 1 kick! some of you have to know what I mean..

Razz
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Thu, 13 January 2005 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahah the good old days
ViPeR_NiPPleX
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Fri, 14 January 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A car must have the following to comply with the term 'Oldschool' :

A carby
Pushrods
Chrome bumpers
A steering box
Must be atleast 20~25years of age

There are a few exceptions obviously, but this imho is what an oldschool car is.

Anything with EFI isn't oldschool

Pushrods and steering box are optional, but prefered.
pro_ke
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sat, 15 January 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who cares

people who use the word 'oldskool' are idiots anyway Laughing
matt_84
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sat, 15 January 2005 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good excuse to put a pic of my mates beautiful XC up though.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/bamdick/xc1.jpg
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: WTF is Oldschool?! Sun, 16 January 2005 02:43 Go to previous message
Hell your friends a lucky man, Though if it were mine it would be a different colour.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:cerfew for P Platers
Next Topic:whats the best pod filter?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 22:46:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0081639289855957 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.