Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Another Holden Tosser Wed, 29 December 2004 23:02 Go to next message
I didnt know where to put this as the War stories part has been taken down etc....
*rant*
Yesterday I was headed from home up to Glasshouse to visit my gf's dad.
Anyway about half way to the highway this commo wagon pulls up behing me, Had a big mural air brushed all over the bonnet(was a grim reaper skeleton with another skeleton and other assorted shit)
So we have pulled off the normal road onto the highway(which was only 80km zone at the time) cars all around us.
He sits behind for a bit and then pulls up next to me giving me the *im so cool nod* drops his car from 5th back into 2nd, just as he puts his foot down I give him the finger and he sped off weaving in and out of traffic. He would have easily been at 160 before he turned off the highway.

Im sick of wankers like this trying to race me, especially when I know there is a bloody good chance that I could flatten them.
Its not like I have a bloody fluro green car that stands out and tries to pull the wankers in.

It honestly happens to me daily.. and for the record, i wasnt accelerating fast when he was behind me either. i only just hit 0 psi in 1st or 2nd.

That guy is going to have a REALLY bad crash one day from the way he was driving.. and If I see it, I promise to laugh

*end of rant*
  Send a private message to this user    
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Wed, 29 December 2004 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol HAHAH thats a great story!! I share your joy, i drive an MA61 with a "Larger Exhaust System" and i always get VL's and riced up Hyundai Excels next to sitting there with the "I'm So Cool" looks and they give there car a bit of a rev, sometimes to the limiter. Its very fucked but still looks funny!!
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Another Holden Tosser Wed, 29 December 2004 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good to see that common sense was used and you let him go on his idiotic way.

Has nothing to do with being a Holden driver, just the fact that he is a major tool.

Be proud that you didn't resort to his level of lack of intellect. Racing is for a track, not the road.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 10:59

Good to see that common sense was used and you let him go on his idiotic way.

Has nothing to do with being a Holden driver, just the fact that he is a major tool.

Be proud that you didn't resort to his level of lack of intellect. Racing is for a track, not the road.

I can understand a little blurt under - up to the speed limit late at night when theres no other cars around.. but accelerating to speeds like that with heaps of cars around and swerving in and out of traffic is just a load of crap.

hmm.. maybe its just that its usually holden drivers that try and show me up? pack mentality
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 07:59

Haha, don't defend them, they're like Americans, sure there are some good ones, but there are soo many dodgy ones, it's just too many to be a coincidence. Laughing
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I get the same thing! my ma61 just attracts endless streams of tossers wanting to drag, while my mate in a jza80 TT supra, 19" rims and 3" exhaust gets almost no attention... I guess they want to prove their manliness against what they perceive as a ricer (stock little toyota with loud exhaust).
The only time I go them is if I'm feeling aggressive, or if I can embarass them in front of their girlfriend Razz
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 00:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 11:40

I get the same thing! my ma61 just attracts endless streams of tossers wanting to drag, while my mate in a jza80 TT supra, 19" rims and 3" exhaust gets almost no attention... I guess they want to prove their manliness against what they perceive as a ricer (stock little toyota with loud exhaust).
The only time I go them is if I'm feeling aggressive, or if I can embarass them in front of their girlfriend Razz

either that OR they only take on things they think they can beat.. a TT supra is a pretty menacing thing to look at.
I often get like vk v8's or vc with v8's in them try and drag me.. on the odd occasion i like to embarass them
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 08:40

I get the same thing! my ma61 just attracts endless streams of tossers wanting to drag

Thats just an Mk2 Supra thing. They are like a beacon for attention, even if they are stock Smile
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 08:45

I get the same thing! my ma61 just attracts endless streams of tossers wanting to drag

Thats just an Mk2 Supra thing. They are like a beacon for attention, even if they are stock Smile

The Cressida doesn't get any attention, even when I try.
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 01:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 12:09

i know the feeling Sad Sad
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
b1gb3n wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 12:17

Cressida's and Corrolas dont deserve that kind of admiration/attention...

[Updated on: Thu, 30 December 2004 01:22]

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 09:22

Cressida's and Corrolas dont deserve that kind of attention...

Mine does...

[Updated on: Thu, 30 December 2004 01:29]

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree with the Menacing Feeling of looking at a Mark iv. But also u have to agree the Mark ii. also has a very menacing look. I have kept mine is stock form cause they look so incrediably tough in stock form. and with a big exhaust, muffler well it just tops it off really and many people do feel as if they have to prove themself against such a nice car!! But msot times they loose! and i am not just saying that to big note myself, but most would agree even the good old 5ME can beat alot of things. And its a fucking great feeling when some wank in his VK with his GF pull up next to u and u just cain them, espically the ones that u can see swearing at u!!
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 01:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 09:29

Mine does...

No it doesnt
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 01:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 09:32

but most would agree even the good old 5ME can beat alot of things.

The 5ME would struggle to remove the skin from a banana, let alone beat most things. It would get hosed by any recent Falcadore.

[Updated on: Thu, 30 December 2004 01:38]

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 09:33

CrUZsida wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 09:29

Mine does...

No it doesnt

Blow me
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
frank i think u have forgotten that i am from hobart and there are no people down here that buy newer cars such as BA's etc etc and fang them around. Most of the Street racey people are VK's and Gemini's and Hyundai Excels and GLI Lancers with Evo kits. You will also get the odd R32/33 or S13. So a 5ME against Excels and GLI Evo's and Gemini's and Vk's u see my point yet ?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i reckon a Crssida down here (Hobart) that was slightly modified would get heaps of attention!!
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any one in a twin-cam Excel who can drive is most likely going to throttle a 5ME Supra.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i could keep up with Twin Cam excels in my RA60 and there are many people down here that have Ultra-Riced Excels
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 09:44

i could keep up with Twin Cam excels in my RA60 and there are many people down here that have Ultra-Riced Excels

Cripple FIGHT!!
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 09:44

I smell bull-shit...you can keep up with something with more power and less weight than your car...
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative4.jpg
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
An excel could keep up with my 1g geu soarer(auto).. i tihnk it was single cam and it was manual.. it would beat me up to 60 and then my car would come past
your engine deserves attention cruizida Smile
an mk4 supra is heaps more menacing..because 1stly.. EVERYONE know sthey are twin turbo(thx fatf) where as not even 1/4 of people know what an mk2 supra is.. but all of them know it would have a shitty old engine
something
Regular

May 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 03:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
every1 has a go at u if your in a old skool celica
and yes it is fun to totally kill them on the odd occasion there isnt a better sight in your mirror when a knob in his sick lowered vk with stockos and 4 friends in the car sit there with they're jaws on the floor trying to comprehend what just happened
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had someone in a lncer tailgate me all the way from penrith to campbeltown on the weekend, he ahd countless opportunities to overtake but didn't and just continued to sit their. Then yesterday on the way home from work a guy in an sv21 station wagon, starts tailgating me. I had seen him in the rear vsion mirror cutting through the traffic and thought what a tool eventually he made it too my ass and tailgated me until I turned off the road.

Then this morning on the way to work a dickhead red p-plater in a Proton Satria xls with a fully sic gti bodykit, thought it would be fun to deliberatley spped up and stop me from changing inot his lane. I was well and truly in fornt. So just brake pull in behind him and see what happens. The next roundabout is down hill the rona doesn't like it too much and he floors it thorugh. So he has to brake a bit for the next roundabout nice open two lane one.
Thought great time to teach the prick a lesson I was sick of all the other pricks from earlier, He takes the left lane and I dump it back to second boot it and take the inside lane through the roundabout went passed him and I was happy. He thought he was so cool in his 1.6 malaysian shit box, but his smile was wipe when a 20 year old corona smacked him through the roundabout.
Normally I'd just let him go but I'm starting to get sick of all these nobs at the moment.
FWDCelica
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 15:07

I'm starting to get sick of all these nobs at the moment.

Yeah they f@@king everywhere, must be the weather !
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra you are so full of shit you need a cup hanging from your lower lip to catch the excess...

the 5ME is a shit motor, it always has been, it always will be, i had a 4 speed 202 powered VK (dont laugh, first car) and I lost all respect for Mark 2 Supras the day i smoked one...

I love the shape, the guards are my fav Embarassed

but the motor is poo, if you decide to eventually come to your senses and rip it out i know of a boat that is in deperate need of an anchor Rolling Eyes
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
back to the topic.
I had another guy on the way home from the gym today.. marone VP? commodore with a bodykit(one of the standard sportier ones) with a big wing.. just decides to sit on my ass..
i dont get the deal with tailgating
to intimidate people?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jag brake test is your friend, that way when they hit you, they get fucked in the ass by thier insurance company...

davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe, just maybe, you guys are the one who thinks every one wants to race you? Maybe that commodore smelt the stench coming off of your arse and couldnt get away quicker? Im probably going to be the owner of a VL and i don't see myself trying to race anyone, especially anything riced up. So maybe you should stop generalising the whole "commonwhore" drivers. I've read alot of stories on here that invole specific illegal races so don't think you lot dont do it aswell.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 16:11

jag brake test is your friend, that way when they hit you, they get fucked in the ass by thier insurance company...

i kinda like my cars arse end to be perfect.. not repaired...
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 16:20

Maybe, just maybe, you guys are the one who thinks every one wants to race you? Maybe that commodore smelt the stench coming off of your arse and couldnt get away quicker? Im probably going to be the owner of a VL and i don't see myself trying to race anyone, especially anything riced up. So maybe you should stop generalising the whole "commonwhore" drivers. I've read alot of stories on here that invole specific illegal races so don't think you lot dont do it aswell.

Yes, a lot of us MIGHT engage in certan less than legal activities. BUT we dont try and race every single half hotted up car we pull up next to. A lot of us have reasoning that we excercise before performing such acts.
We wont do it if its dangerous or theres lots of people in the area.
its a generalisation because "nearly" every young person i see in a commodore is a dick..
there are a few good ones.. but not enough
b1gb3n
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 16:40

davedrifts wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 16:20

Yes, a lot of us MIGHT engage in certan less than legal activities. BUT we dont try and race every single half hotted up car we pull up next to. A lot of us have reasoning that we excercise before performing such acts.
We wont do it if its dangerous or theres lots of people in the area.
its a generalisation because "nearly" every young person i see in a commodore is a dick..
there are a few good ones.. but not enough

now i know why i get funny looks when i drive my uncles car Confused
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 10:02

I didnt know where to put this as the War stories part has been taken down etc....
*rant*
Anyway about half way to the highway this commo wagon pulls up behing me, Had a big mural air brushed all over the bonnet(was a grim reaper skeleton with another skeleton and other assorted shit)
So we have pulled off the normal road onto the highway(which was only 80km zone at the time) cars all around us.
He sits behind for a bit and then pulls up next to me giving me the *im so cool nod* drops his car from 5th back into 2nd, just as he puts his foot down I give him the finger and he sped off weaving in and out of traffic. He would have easily been at 160 before he turned off the highway.

Im sick of wankers like this trying to race me, especially when I know there is a bloody good chance that I could flatten them.
Its not like I have a bloody fluro green car that stands out and tries to pull the wankers in.

It honestly happens to me daily.. and for the record, i wasnt accelerating fast when he was behind me either. i only just hit 0 psi in 1st or 2nd.

That guy is going to have a REALLY bad crash one day from the way he was driving.. and If I see it, I promise to laugh

*end of rant*

the reason the War stories part has been taken down is because of WANKERS like u.

Joshstix wrote on Thu, 23 December 2004 19:55

Given the current situation in terms of the persecution of drivers of modified cars there is no good reason for why the Toymods car club would want to have people making posts about illegal activities done on the street.

This section is for legal motorsport reults such as "I just ran 12.15 at WSID" not I just got arrested or I just beat an excel in a drag in my Deawoo, we only went 140.

If make posts about illegal activity expect it to be deleted.

Remember the police know how to use the internet as well.

DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag , you have lots of anger , even more than me. Shocked
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 16:36

the reason the War stories part has been taken down is because of WANKERS like u.

Hey, thats a bit f'ing rude. The War stories section was removed to prevent people posting about illegal activities they were participating in (i.e. "street racing"). On the contrary, Jag resisted the temptation which is more than a lot of us can say if we were driving his car. No No No
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 19:44

puzzle man wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 16:36

Hey, thats a bit f'ing rude. The War stories section was removed to prevent people posting about illegal activities they were participating in (i.e. "street racing"). On the contrary, Jag resisted the temptation which is more than a lot of us can say if we were driving his car. No No No

agreed with JCMF here, that was a bit excessive...No No No

jag was having a rant, which most people on here will do at some stage.

I actually thought the war stories section was closed due to soo many bs threads about 11,000 rpm subaru liberties and R34 GTR beating 1GGTE powered TA22's Rolling Eyes
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

I rarely get anyone trying to race me or even challenge me with a rev-up at the lights. It would be pointless anyway 'cos I don't race. I'm more into the cruisy, take your time, smell the flowers and get their safe sorta person.

Also, I try to make sure I hang about two or three feet of my schlong out of the driver side window. When I'm feeling particularly perky I may throw it out of the passenger side.

Maybe others drivers find my display of manhood to be a little intimidating and therefore leave me alone.

But man, I gotta do something about the chicks that all want to hang about the car and ogle at it and it's majorly handsome driver! I have a can of "Bitch Off" in the car and usually have to spray it a few times a day. Smile

nyuk nyuk nyuk

seeyuzz
river
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
puzzle man wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 19:36

Jag7799 wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 10:02

*rant*

*end of rant*

Joshstix wrote on Thu, 23 December 2004 19:55

Given the current situation in terms of the persecution of drivers of modified cars there is no good reason for why the Toymods car club would want to have people making posts about illegal activities done on the street.

This section is for legal motorsport reults such as "I just ran 12.15 at WSID" not I just got arrested or I just beat an excel in a drag in my Deawoo, we only went 140.

If make posts about illegal activity expect it to be deleted.

Remember the police know how to use the internet as well.

You sir, are a toss.. how was I doing anything illegal at said time?. I was merely pointing out that im sick of OTHER PEOPLE(YES, THATS RIGHT.. READ IT!) doing stupid illegal shit with lots of other cars/people around.
go practise your english
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 12:35

TRD_Supra wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 09:32

but most would agree even the good old 5ME can beat alot of things.

The 5ME would struggle to remove the skin from a banana, let alone beat most things. It would get hosed by any recent Falcadore.

I'm with JCMF, my 5M-E has no poke, no matter how much you spent on it and no matter how hard it revs Sad. My MA61 attracts alot of 'P' Platers... My car looks fast, sounds fast but with the 5M-E, I rather just putt around knowing I have a car that is good all around... Coz of all the 'Tools' around on the road I prefer to keep the ZZT231 at home knowing that every 'P' Plater wants to have a punt with a stock car No No No

If I wanted to hoon around (not that I do), I have my parents' old Commodore at my disposal which has some minor works, but annoys the hell out of 'P' Plate Commodore V8 drivers as well Wink

Cheers.
towe_001
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 21:02

Hi,

I rarely get anyone trying to race me or even challenge me with a rev-up at the lights. It would be pointless anyway 'cos I don't race. I'm more into the cruisy, take your time, smell the flowers and get their safe sorta person.

Another thing is that the juniors don't like racing us seniors just in-case we whip their arse.

Quote:

Also, I try to make sure I hang about two or three feet of my schlong out of the driver side window. When I'm feeling particularly perky I may throw it out of the passenger side.

Maybe others drivers find my display of manhood to be a little intimidating and therefore leave me alone.

But man, I gotta do something about the chicks that all want to hang about the car and ogle at it and it's majorly handsome driver! I have a can of "Bitch Off" in the car and usually have to spray it a few times a day. Smile

nyuk nyuk nyuk

seeyuzz
river

Ya so much for only being able to pull Hungarian weightlifters Rolling Eyes
Laughing Laughing
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Funny that , the corolla is very loud , and the engine emitts a bloody decent hissing induction noise thanks to the pulley kit , but yet no-one really tries to line me up.

I guess its a good thing , it is after all a corolla, and hell , no-one wants to be beaten by a corolla. Surprised
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DiZ_ wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 22:48

Funny that , the corolla is very loud , and the engine emitts a bloody decent hissing induction noise thanks to the pulley kit , but yet no-one really tries to line me up.

I guess its a good thing , it is after all a corolla, and hell , no-one wants to be beaten by a corolla. Surprised

it would shatter my hopes and dreams
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

ditto that - cant raise an eyebrow with mine

wonder why Rolling Eyes

*kicks his piece of shit looking car*
3S-GE_Man
Regular

January 2003
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuck...so much angry in this thread...

I'm with u jag....we say another wanker in a commonwhore cause there that many commonwhores about and 70% i see are full with wanker drivers!

I don't get much looks from the drivers of anything till i'm gone pass or get enough boost up to let the hairdryer horn go off... even ya done up Vl turbo's that look out for the sleepers...

I love it....

Even first time i had the car with the conversion and no mod plates went to BWCP...180sx in front withthe full zorst and kit and mags and stickers...the cops pull him up out near the pool and when i heard one cops ask what about this car (mine) and the other guys...nah...(i went thats right sleeper)....

Nezza
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 17:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 12:22

b1gb3n wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 12:17

Cressida's and Corrolas dont deserve that kind of admiration/attention...

Buy an 89->94 Celica like mine. It's a goddamn attention repellant ! !

I love being completely ignored when I'm up-it, even when I was doing my best to keep with a fast-moving WRX onto the freeway a coupla weeks ago, not so much as a sideways glance!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 22:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love my car
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Another Holden Tosser Thu, 30 December 2004 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was driving next to an r33 gts-t with the usual mods one day. He looked at me and was thinking something like "why race a POS corona with a paint job" and I look at him and think "why race a POS non-gtr skyline :P" Very Happy

It will be a bit different soon though I think as I now have a fully sic shiny FMIC instead of the old sleeper black one, a smallish bonnet scoop so that my turbo fits under the bonnet and some sponsorship stickers up the side Smile Maybe even get one of those flat aluminium wings off the boot of the car like the crazy drag cars Laughing
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Fri, 31 December 2004 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chris Davey wrote on Fri, 31 December 2004 10:56

I was driving next to an r33 gts-t with the usual mods one day. He looked at me and was thinking something like "why race a POS corona with a paint job" and I look at him and think "why race a POS non-gtr skyline :P" Very Happy

It will be a bit different soon though I think as I now have a fully sic shiny FMIC instead of the old sleeper black one, a smallish bonnet scoop so that my turbo fits under the bonnet and some sponsorship stickers up the side Smile Maybe even get one of those flat aluminium wings off the boot of the car like the crazy drag cars Laughing

what are you doing about rear wheels when your car is going?.. thicker rims with slicks?.. or?
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Another Holden Tosser Fri, 31 December 2004 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Fri, 31 December 2004 11:15

what are you doing about rear wheels when your car is going?.. thicker rims with slicks?.. or?

I still have the 6 stud wheels on the rear at the moment but they will be getting redrilled to HQ stud pattern like my fronts. I am using the same tyres as MS75 used on his crown when he was running mid 11's. The plan is to have a couple of goes on those tyres and get things sorted, then have a go on slicks.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Fri, 31 December 2004 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The M Series Engine - Toyota Engineering's Ultimate Shame
soaringmik
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Another Holden Tosser Fri, 31 December 2004 04:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 15:07

Then this morning on the way to work a dickhead red p-plater in a Proton Satria xls with a fully sic gti bodykit, thought it would be fun to deliberatley spped up and stop me from changing inot his lane. I was well and truly in fornt. So just brake pull in behind him and see what happens. The next roundabout is down hill the rona doesn't like it too much and he floors it thorugh. So he has to brake a bit for the next roundabout nice open two lane one.
Thought great time to teach the prick a lesson I was sick of all the other pricks from earlier, He takes the left lane and I dump it back to second boot it and take the inside lane through the roundabout went passed him and I was happy. He thought he was so cool in his 1.6 malaysian shit box, but his smile was wipe when a 20 year old corona smacked him through the roundabout.
Normally I'd just let him go but I'm starting to get sick of all these nobs at the moment.

Wow,.. you really showed him,... I bet he went home crying....
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Fri, 31 December 2004 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

towe_001 wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 22:44

Ya so much for only being able to pull Hungarian weightlifters Rolling Eyes
Laughing Laughing

Hehehe... those big eastern-bloc babes don't like the little Celica. However, they just looooooooove the B-double! Smile

seeyuzz
river
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Fri, 31 December 2004 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae86drift wrote on Fri, 31 December 2004 12:05

The M Series Engine - Toyota Engineering's Ultimate Shame

Nope, the early M's were glorious, its when it was pushed beyond its boundaries with the 7M that it became dodgy Smile
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Sat, 01 January 2005 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BAH HA HA this threads great!! speaking of tossers this moron in a VL shitbox (6cyl non turbo, huge arse exhaust, big mags, ok you get the pic) trys to race me along bridge street the other night. So I gave the Toyota a bootful when the lights wen't green up to 80km/h (80km/h zone) and I was pulling away from this heap of shit, then I backed off at 80km/h and all you called hear was the heap of shit Commodore passing(more sound then go), just having the tits reved out! now what is the point of that?? ok my Camry isn't a sports car(niether is a Commodore) and is very standard looking, why pick on me. is it that he thought that he might actually win by dragging off 4-cyls? Is he a moron! then I thought too myself he drives a Commodore what do you expect!!

I'm usally tailgated by fuckheads in Commodores why is this? Is it if you buy a Commodore something happens to your brain? It's dickheads like this who should be banned from driving or be forced too ride bicycles or better yet walk and maybe they might just realise there endangering peoples lives!!

I want to form an anti-Commodore club! Razz

(note not all Commodore owners and drivers are fuckheads some are cool others are not)
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Sat, 01 January 2005 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Sat, 01 January 2005 11:34

BAH HA HA this threads great!! speaking of tossers this moron in a VL shitbox (6cyl non turbo, huge arse exhaust, big mags, ok you get the pic) trys to race me along bridge street the other night. So I gave the Toyota a bootful when the lights wen't green up to 80km/h (80km/h zone) and I was pulling away from this heap of shit, then I backed off at 80km/h and all you called hear was the heap of shit Commodore passing(more sound then go), just having the tits reved out! now what is the point of that?? ok my Camry isn't a sports car(niether is a Commodore) and is very standard looking, why pick on me. is it that he thought that he might actually win by dragging off 4-cyls? Is he a moron! then I thought too myself he drives a Commodore what do you expect!!

I'm usally tailgated by fuckheads in Commodores why is this? Is it if you buy a Commodore something happens to your brain? It's dickheads like this who should be banned from driving or be forced too ride bicycles or better yet walk and maybe they might just realise there endangering peoples lives!!

I want to form an anti-Commodore club! Razz

(note not all Commodore owners and drivers are fuckheads some are cool others are not)

could have been any one of my mates Razz lol.. nah they arent up that way
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Sat, 01 January 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
didn't u guys know, When u purchase a VB - VL commodore it comes with a Free Eminem CD and a Wu Tang jacket
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: Another Holden Tosser Sat, 01 January 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Try riding a bike. Every tom dick and harry bogan and or ricer wants to race just so they can prove that their $20000+ car is far superior to my sub $4000 shitter bike....most of the time i let them think they've won, although, every now and again i'll shame someone bad Wink
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: Another Holden Tosser Sat, 01 January 2005 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice avatar, cyber punk
Mmmm... mi goreng...

all the traffic light warriors are going to eventually wipe themselves out. just look how many people died last month on the roads, it's like friggen epidemic. seriously very sad
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Sat, 01 January 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
TRD_Supra wrote on Sat, 01 January 2005 16:14

didn't u guys know, When u purchase a VB - VL commodore it comes with a Free Eminem CD and a Wu Tang jacket

BAHAHA!!! Laughing yeah and also on automatic models you get a free moster tacho with shift light just incase the auto forgets to change gears! Very Happy
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:is this a normal toyota thing?
Next Topic:Sly Silicon
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 17:44:44 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0087709426879883 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.