Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
121 vs hotted up excel Wed, 15 December 2004 00:58 Go to next message
I got my licence back last weekend in my GF's 121,anyways as i was driving around the central coast just looking for an excuse to drive and I thought it would be appropriate to start driving like a gangster! Very Happy so at the next set of lights i put my seat right back elbow up one hand on the steering wheel with the classic lean in only a true gangster can do,everyone got a stare and a rev at the lights and i was constantly creeping forward intending to race at every intersection or red light Very Happy Laughing anyways my girl found this really embarrasing which obviously led me to do it more,ontop of this everygear change even travelling at 40 was done short and lightning fast,true gangster style Very Happy

So i pull up at this set of lights and a KITTED up excel gets along side in the left lane which happens to end mabye 50M up the road,i look left and here is a guy doing the same thing but was dead serious,even had the blue bandanna tied around his head Laughing i could see this might start another colour war like the ones of 88 but I wasnt guna back down,the lights change and some how the little 121 did some cherpies!!and took off quite quick Surprised I hear him crunch second with a seriously missed timed clutch..by the time i hit mabye60 we were side by side and there was no room for him to drop in,he drops back behind me and continues to tail mabye 30cm off the bum of the 121,so i just sat on 60 with my gangster lean!! it stayed 1 lane for a couple of ks with him getting more and more agitated Laughing he ends up doing the looser flyby as soon as it went 2 lanes trying to give me a quick death stare on the way through,all he got in return was me pointing at him and laughing...

So now I am seriously thinking about turning the thing into a full on rice machine,I was guna borrow the car for a day,get a boot from the rekkers drill some holes for a fukk off wing,I mean it will sit higher than the roof,pre order those things off ebay that make the blowoff valve noise for n/a cars,snap on car seat covers and hang a monstataco from the rearview or somthing,then cruise around the city stirring up shit then bring it back and park it out the fron untill they realise what i have done Laughing Laughing Laughing

[Updated on: Wed, 15 December 2004 01:01]

Send a private message to this user    
skellator
Forums Junkie

November 2004
Re: 121 vs hotted up excel Wed, 15 December 2004 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bahahahahaha, yehuh Laughing Laughing Laughing
u, riceburna, r a mad cunt! Laughing Laughing Laughing
u so have to make that 121 a shopping trolley, like u said!
Laughing Laughing Laughing not enuf emoticons to express this Laughing Laughing Laughing
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: 121 vs hotted up excel Wed, 15 December 2004 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its da f000ly sicking mazda rx121 bro Laughing Rolling Eyes
get rotary stickers, or shopping list and fart cannon Evil or Very Mad
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: 121 vs hotted up excel Wed, 15 December 2004 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It would be very amusing to see a 121 with a 13b in it or some other size rotary Laughing
Flyen
Regular

November 2003
Re: 121 vs hotted up excel Wed, 15 December 2004 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
reminds me of my rice wagon 121 Razz 98 121 metro i riced it as a joke had 15"s low prof

big ass cannon pod filter lowered(chopped) springs and the notorious type R badge and GTR badge on the front Razz
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 121 vs hotted up excel Wed, 15 December 2004 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hotted up excel?

Hahahahaha, etc.

Only way to hot one of those up is to throw a match under it.
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 121 vs hotted up excel Wed, 15 December 2004 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
74gt wrote on Wed, 15 December 2004 19:24

It would be very amusing to see a 121 with a 13b in it or some other size rotary Laughing
Don't forget to put some forgies into that rotar. And replace the manifold. Very Happy
Flyen
Regular

November 2003
Re: 121 vs hotted up excel Wed, 15 December 2004 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apollo wrote on Wed, 15 December 2004 23:48

74gt wrote on Wed, 15 December 2004 19:24

Don't forget to put some forgies into that rotar. And replace the manifold. Very Happy

and sum ralliart adj cam gears yeah?

bore out that 13b to a 30b?
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: 121 vs hotted up excel Wed, 15 December 2004 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
speaking of 121's... there is a 'gangster' running around sydney in a white body kitted 121, fart canon, tints the works... plates SXY-121......... Laughing
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: 121 vs hotted up excel Wed, 15 December 2004 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hahahaha some people have no idea. Rolling Eyes

Allright I have decided this is guna happen,its going to have to all be done in a day,mabye even a couple of hours Very Happy

I am not allowed to drive the car as the parents insurance co wont let me,but my missus lets me drive when we are out,so im thinking,I drop her off for some shopping and say im going to get hera present but to just occupy herself for a couple of hours,at my place is the new boot with MASSIVE wing bolted on,ill check out how hard the blowoff valve sound making thing is to install but will bid on one today on ebay,i need some snap on tools car seat covers and ill just get the taco out of the old ta22 and duct tape it to the dash Very Happy ill check the wrekkers for a bolt on fart cannon or pick one up from some cheap asian import place...

Ok so thats a start,it might not happen before christmas due to stuff arriving from ebay so in the meantime if anyone has some leaft over quick install rice stuff lying around that i can borrow for a day,PLEASE get intouch,ive decided im going to do a still shot rice progression,and possibly get a video camera to film the build up and following cruize to pick her up..oh i might need to borrow a FUBU jacket and addidas beenie for the cruize aswell...i can feel the gangster genes starting to twinge and morph Laughing
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: 121 vs hotted up excel Wed, 15 December 2004 23:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ewItem&rd=1&item=7940506280&category=3 3742

dammit US only!!

we will need more TRD and Ralliart stickers to make up for the loss of KW's this thing would have made Laughing
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: 121 vs hotted up excel Thu, 16 December 2004 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What do you mean US-only...

The seller ships worldwide!
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: 121 vs hotted up excel Thu, 16 December 2004 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my mistake,ill check it out!! Very Happy
Conquest
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 121 vs hotted up excel Thu, 16 December 2004 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Thu, 16 December 2004 10:18

ill check the wrekkers for a bolt on fart cannon or pick one up from some cheap asian import place...

You must have a spare Milo tin lying around somewhere Razz
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: 121 vs hotted up excel Thu, 16 December 2004 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Conquest wrote on Thu, 16 December 2004 14:54

riceburna73 wrote on Thu, 16 December 2004 10:18

ill check the wrekkers for a bolt on fart cannon or pick one up from some cheap asian import place...

You must have a spare Milo tin lying around somewhere Razz

yeh i want it too look legit tho,like i have really tried to make it look fully sick!!
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: 121 vs hotted up excel Thu, 16 December 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
make it look like the volvo in some TV commercial (forgot what it was about) that'd make it fully sick ay mate Razz
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: 121 vs hotted up excel Thu, 16 December 2004 07:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Was the commercial you're talking about for KFC?
EldarO
Forums Junkie

December 2004
Re: 121 vs hotted up excel Fri, 31 December 2004 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KFC VOVLO SUPERCAR CARDBOARD KIT AND SPOILER? YEAH!

that commerical rocked... the first time i saw it, then it was worth a smile and a little giggle, quite funny really, ill piss some of you guys off by doing it to my 86, if i ever get one! buahhaha im so mean Smile
db__
Regular

August 2004
Re: 121 vs hotted up excel Sun, 02 January 2005 00:08 Go to previous message
fark eldaro what's with bringing up all these posts Rolling Eyes
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Stupid people (pedestrians)
Next Topic:need a licence to go to wakefield?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 16:02:34 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0071280002593994 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.