Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Wheels, Tyres, Suspension and Brakes » Urethane bushes for AE86/celica for sale

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Urethane bushes for AE86/celica for sale Sun, 02 January 2005 22:51 Go to next message
Hi all,

I have two packets of super pro urethane bushes for the rear control arms of early RWD toyotas such as the AE86 and the RA/TA2* Celica.
may also suit other models. please check super pro or whiteline's website for other applications.

part number is: SPF980K.

there are two unopened packets available,a total of 8 bushes,enough to do all four rear control arms.

asking price for both sets is $100. will ship anywhere in Australia at buyer's expense.

these were originally purchased to go into the rear of my AE86,but I have sourced rose jointed adjustable arms,which I will be using instead. as such,these bushes are no longer required.

if you're interested,please reply here,or call my mobile.

regards,

Justin...
0418 663628
  Send a private message to this user    
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Urethane bushes for AE86/celica for sale Mon, 03 January 2005 04:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where did you get the rose jointed arms if you don't mind me asking
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Urethane bushes for AE86/celica for sale Mon, 03 January 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
from a local workshop that's buying direct from suppliers.

do you want the bushes? if not,thanks for the bump.

Justin...
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Urethane bushes for AE86/celica for sale Mon, 03 January 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't need these at the moment, but if the saving is substantial I may be interested.

How much do these retail for?
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Urethane bushes for AE86/celica for sale Mon, 03 January 2005 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Matching Products Found
Please Try Again

are you sure thats the part number?

would it be these?

Rr uppr & lwr trailing arm bush kit
2 / 8-Apr / Corolla/Sprinter AE86
Code: #W0565
Price: AU$97.36 (Australian Dollars)
NOTE: Australian deliveries must add 10% GST

ill take them off your hands if you can throw in those strut tops

[Updated on: Mon, 03 January 2005 11:21]

fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Urethane bushes for AE86/celica for sale Mon, 03 January 2005 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Jesse,you saved me looking it up.

I'm selling them for basically half price as they're wasted just sitting here. it's a good deal,however you want guys to look at it.

I also have a spare set of four sprinter control arms that have already been fitted with these bushes. these can be had for the same price,as I no longer need these either.

btw Jesse,why do you want std sprinter strut tops? they won't help your geometry any,the caster setting will only be increased if you put the tops in the opposite side to what they're meant for,and redrill the inner stud so it lines up again.
you'd be better off getting KE70 tops,as they sit in the rearward position in the tower without modification when put in backwards. this all really only applies to AE86's though,I doubt it'll work with your T18.

Justin...
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Urethane bushes for AE86/celica for sale Mon, 03 January 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and yes,I'm sure of the part number,it's plainly marked on the packaging.

now. anyone want to buy these?

Justin...

Attachment: package.JPG
(Size: 61.94KB, Downloaded 49 time(s))
Attachment: part_no.JPG
(Size: 66.06KB, Downloaded 19 time(s))

jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Urethane bushes for AE86/celica for sale Mon, 03 January 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the reason for wanting the strut tops is i bought a ae86 strut brace thinking they shared the same strut top stud pattern
as you know one of the holes dont line up, i figured rather than making custom ends for the brace i would be better off drilling out that 3rd hole and putting standard ae86 strut tops in there

1/2 price sounds great to me, i may be wrong but looking at what the whitleine website told me

i would assume thats $107 for both upper and lower trailing arm bushes? or is that just the 4 bushes you think?

thanks, jesse
fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Urethane bushes for AE86/celica for sale Mon, 03 January 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
knowing whiteline,that listing you've quoted will be one packet of four bushes,or half of what I'm selling. if you're concerned that my price for these is too high,call whiteline tomorrow and see how many bushes you get for your $107.
if it's 8 complete bushes,I'll revise my price. if it's four as I expect it will be,my price remains at $100 for a full set of 8 bushes,or two packets.

I understand what you're doing with the tops now. and to answer,no,I won't throw them in for free. I'd want another $20 for the pair on top.

Justin...
shinybluesteel
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002
Re: Urethane bushes for AE86/celica for sale Tue, 04 January 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wont need them for quite some time, and shouldnt buy them buti'm interested, quite a saving. do you still have these up for sale?

ill get a price on postage to melborune and we can go from there.
truenosedan
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: Urethane bushes for AE86/celica for sale Tue, 04 January 2005 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jessetamsett wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 22:07

the reason for wanting the strut tops is i bought a ae86 strut brace thinking they shared the same strut top stud pattern
as you know one of the holes dont line up, i figured rather than making custom ends for the brace i would be better off drilling out that 3rd hole and putting standard ae86 strut tops in there

1/2 price sounds great to me, i may be wrong but looking at what the whitleine website told me

i would assume thats $107 for both upper and lower trailing arm bushes? or is that just the 4 bushes you think?

thanks, jesse

jesse, fergo is correct, super pro bushes are 91 or so plus gst for 4 (FOUR) bushes, effectively making this half price...good lcuk with sale
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Urethane bushes for AE86/celica for sale Tue, 04 January 2005 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for that

in thats case, if shinybluesteel does not take them i definately will!
would be good if you could mail them though as your house is a bit far for me to walk!
i could throw $120 into your account in the next couple of days, the extra 20 to cover postage and packaging, someone around the corner has the strut tops so i'll pass on your ones but thanks anyway.

[Updated on: Tue, 04 January 2005 05:42]

fergo308
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Urethane bushes for AE86/celica for sale Tue, 04 January 2005 07:19 Go to previous message
Bushes have been sold.

a set of arms with bushes already fitted are still available,for $100. these have had approx. 6mths of use.

Justin...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:coil-over springs - $10 each!
Next Topic:! ! ! WATCH OUT ! ! !
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 19 01:01:37 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069630146026611 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.