Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 01:11 Go to next message
I just love how Holden have signed up with Eminem to release there new special edition commodore.
It will be released in 2006, Only 400,000 will be made so buyers need to be quick.
The car features,
- Ugly, heavy VL body with fully clapped out RB30.
- 5" Aftermarket AutoBahn Tacho that reads to 25,000 RPM with 5" Shiftlight.
- Your choice of coloured Neon Lights
- 19" Chrome Spinners
- Sony Xplod Sound system
- Driver seat that is locked into 1 position, Fully back
- Drivers side Wishlist
- 6" Sports Exhaust + No Cat + No Muffler + No Res
- iPod with entire Eminem Collection
- comes free with eminem jackets, beanies, bandana, bling bling chains, parachute pants that are size 60 but only goto your knees
- Total Price $4000
  Send a private message to this user    
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 01:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing
74gt
Regular

October 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm should sell like hotcakes
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 01:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
When we bought our VL it didn't come with any of those. Dick head. Go back to your ricer.
EnFlaMEd
Regular

September 2003
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heavy VL Body? Compare the average vl weight with that of your ma i dont think the difference would be huge.
I would go so far as to say the VL is light for a 4 door sedan.
Other than that, everything else is true. But you forgot the holden lion sticker that completely covers the rear window. Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 03 January 2005 02:10]

andrij
Regular

December 2003
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DAMN

Where do i get one of does?

Sounds too cool a car for me
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha
pick out the bogans on the forum Laughing
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
STR8 2.8 wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 13:37

haha

I was thinking the same thing. Some nervs were touched hehehe
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
STR8 2.8 wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 14:37

haha

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

so very true!
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 12:58

When we bought our VL it didn't come with any of those. Dick head. Go back to your ricer.

hey Come one he's only speaking the truth about alot of VL's getting about. (not all) and as for the ricer remark goes. you do realise that the VL's came out with the 3L "Nissan" 6 cylinder that is in the Skylines Rolling Eyes
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shit sorry i just had a call from holden they told me the Eminem edition VL comes with either an optional HSV sticker across the front windscreen/ Or you can opt for the Ricer edition Eminem COmmodore which comes with a GT Wing from AutoBahn/Super CHeap/ Repco and Chromed Mild Steel Cannon Muffler with 2 week warranty cause after the 2 weeks it will rust and fall off
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 14:53

hey Come one he's only speaking the truth about alot of VL's getting about. (not all) and as for the ricer remark goes. you do realise that the VL's came out with the 3L "Nissan" 6 cylinder that is in the Skylines Rolling Eyes

That is not the point, the bogans that do up the VL's, "TRY" and i use that term loosely. to make there car either riced up, or try to make it some low rider pimp-mobile
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 03:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

i Think someone is in denial!!! Rolling Eyes
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This thread sucks..
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dave is very protective of his new VL
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 04:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was really bored so i just thought i would inform people how shitty tasmania is for cars that people modify and i have noticed that VL's are pretty popular ... SAD

Has anyone else got anything they might like to add about some of the commodores they have seen getting around. I will admit, i got my arse kicked hte other day from a VK SS, but with the money he looks like he spent on it..
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speaking of HSV stickers on the back window. theres a VL getting around here with a hugh arse HSV sticker on it it's just standard but I think he's making out his cars something it's not.

I don't mind Commodores that are left standard in good nic and ones that have been done up for race (proper mods not ricer mods) or have been tidyed up a bit. It just shits me when you see the Eminem Commodores being fanged about like there a ferrari. Rolling Eyes
Skaney
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I dont know if I want to wait for the release of the Eminem VL or just settle for a "Playboy Lancer"
andyC
Newcomer

January 2005
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the only thing VL's are good for are giant single legger burnouts in 1st. after VL drivers are finished with that they might consider owning a real car....mabye
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The VL in 6cyl non turbo form is nothing more then a family car. After driving one you wonder what the big go about them is. No No No
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skaney wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 15:58

I dont know if I want to wait for the release of the Eminem VL or just settle for a "Playboy Lancer"

so true.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vl turboes only weigh 1180kg, so the rb30 ones would be around 1100kg, in manual form with a few tweaks they would kick most hatches so I wouldn't bag them too much.
The problem is too many nobs with autos rb30's think they are so cool, with there 3inch mandrel bent system with 5inch tips that mean dot back pressure and probabl;y actually reduce power. They thgen wack on a shitload of rice and go cruising and think they can ripo everyone.
My corona can beat an rb30 match to the trimatic there just plain shit, like any commodore they are much better in manual. Unless of course that car is packing 400hp+ shift kitted box for drag racing.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 16:49

Vl turboes only weigh 1180kg, so the rb30 ones would be around 1100kg, in manual form with a few tweaks they would kick most hatches so I wouldn't bag them too much.
The problem is too many nobs with autos rb30's think they are so cool, with there 3inch mandrel bent system with 5inch tips that mean dot back pressure and probabl;y actually reduce power. They thgen wack on a shitload of rice and go cruising and think they can ripo everyone.
My corona can beat an rb30 match to the trimatic there just plain shit, like any commodore they are much better in manual. Unless of course that car is packing 400hp+ shift kitted box for drag racing.

exactly right!! why is isn't these nobs with the RB30 auto powered VL's think they can flog everyone??
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skaney wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 15:58

Bawahahahahahhahaa... oh hoo... yeah that's good. ha ha. I hate Lancers (sais the Lancer driver).
Nightingale
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 16:49

I don't know where you got 1180kg from, but I had 2 VL Turbos weighed in the scrutineering bay at eastern creek, my friends hdt corsa turbo came in at 1450kgs and my VL Calais Turbo came in at 1380.
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't beleive it. Your all sitting here bagging out VL's when you all drive toyota's...which is actually rice. Yeah theres some nice ones on here but there all original and worthy of their praise,unlike the rest with awesome mags and pod filters Neutral. Yes the VL did come with a piece of shit jap crap motor that wouldn't last you long, but they make good project cars with alot of potential. I hardly consider a 351 with a 6/71 supercharger rice, which is what my VL will be the home of. There are some really decent VL's out there that aren't just show and no go. You make it out as if every one is. And why does driving an Australian bred car make me a bogan? Not every one who drives a VL is a wog.
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why give a shit about someone else's car? VL or fuckin Honda Zot. Get of your P's people
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 08:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PS Dave drifts. The VL isn't Aussie bred. It was an OPAL
loll
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So why am i a bogan for driving one?
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i never said you were. I'd own a vl turbo.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 19:13

I can't beleive it. Your all sitting here bagging out VL's when you all drive toyota's...which is actually rice. Yeah theres some nice ones on here but there all original and worthy of their praise,unlike the rest with awesome mags and pod filters Neutral. Yes the VL did come with a piece of shit jap crap motor that wouldn't last you long, but they make good project cars with alot of potential. I hardly consider a 351 with a 6/71 supercharger rice, which is what my VL will be the home of. There are some really decent VL's out there that aren't just show and no go. You make it out as if every one is. And why does driving an Australian bred car make me a bogan? Not every one who drives a VL is a wog.

Actually you will find the Nissan 6 is more reliable then any 202,buick V6 and Eccotec V6(Nissan does know how to build a reliable motor) and would probablly be the most relible model Commodore. The only reason we are paying out on VL's is because of it's image with dickheads, we are not paying out on ones designed for race or standard ones. just the ones that are more show then go (by that I mean Eminem mods). The VL is my favorite model Commodore.(the only model I like). I just don't like wankers who own them and thing they are top shit with Eminem mods. If jap motors are so shit is that why there are still many 1987-1992 Camry's and Corolla's still getting about? (oh and the same for the VL non turbo 6?) the end of the day a jap manufacture will always have a more reliable engine then any Holden motor (oh and the VL is an opel based car the only thing slightly Australian is the badge (which as you know comes off GM-H)
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where did i say that they were shit? The RB30 is a piece of shit, i said nothing about any other model from japan.
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 09:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The original Opal Commodore Coupe!
http://www.communities.ninemsn.com.au/_Secure/0egDdAk0lu!82gBSqgmniUvH0ZaL9eKC60Bq8t3GyfZ*jPzXzm*Sw7Qd3kKf6pccJnkJM8GILrDsjexg2TpPMDbyhDHdA34kcJfaNZUzHOxTJ!qmN3u!wfocnjy509VOAPgKNpv0yDdzl9Z!em0g5xy2CThyuXG560iFq6rMtQglhPRfSV8WT6g/Opel%20Commodore%20B%20GSE%20COUPE%20foto1.JPG?dc=4675358536996698514
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dave drifts vl's?
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry my mistake I read wrong

[Updated on: Mon, 03 January 2005 09:38]

lilcrash
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 09:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive got a pic of a 4 door opel commodore if u want.
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 09:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 18:13

what are you doing on this forum?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
munki wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 20:43

davedrifts wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 18:13

what are you doing on this forum?

ditto.
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 19:41

So why am i a bogan for driving one?

You're not. You're a bogan for all the crap you've been saying.

Why are you even on these forums? Get lost.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
muaythaiman wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 20:32

The original Opal Commodore Coupe!
http://www.communities.ninemsn.com.au/_Secure/0egDdAk0lu!82gBSqgmniUvH0ZaL9eKC60Bq8t3GyfZ*jPzXzm*Sw7Qd3kKf6pccJnkJM8GILrDsjexg2TpPMDbyhDHdA34kcJfaNZUzHOxTJ!qmN3u!wfocnjy509VOAPgKNpv0yDdzl9Z!em0g5xy2CThyuXG560iFq6rMtQglhPRfSV8WT6g/Opel%20Commodore%20B%20GSE%20COUPE%20foto1.JPG?dc=4675358536996698514

does the auto come with a monsta tacho!! Laughing Razz
causinmayhem
Occasional Poster

October 2003
icon11.gif  Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just my 2c...
when the original opel "V" car was brought down to Australia for testing it fell to pieces. GMH spent a fair amount of time and money developing the chassis for the australian market (meanwhile how much have they really changed the back end suspension set up since 1979... fair enough they've gone for IRS, but the way the rest of the back end is set up leaves a lot to be desired - although they may have changed it with the VX/VZ - i don't know, been out of the dunnydoor market for a couple of years now)

now as for the nissan rb30 being the most reliable motor ever in a commodore... can anybody say "cracked head" - the MOST reliable motor in a commodore (in my opinion) was the 253 V8. Now i have had a VL (rb30 auto... and for whoever said they were backed by a "traumatic" that ain't the truth... the trimatic was the three speed box used in the pre VL sixes and the v8's up until the VN. the rb30 was backed by a dodgy electronic "4 speed" NISSAN gearbox, which had many problems, especially with overdrive failing.. going back to "most reliable"... sure the motor (at least in mine) took a decent pounding and stayed mechanically reliable but the electronics had issues all over the place.... and were more expensive to replace than anything else that has ever been on a commie - pre or post VL (although GENIII...)

anyway, i'm with davedrifts - if i ever get another VL it's gonna be home to a decent V8!!!
good luck with your project davedrifts. and to all those that say he shouldn't be on here... why NOT? look at his avatar - it's way better than any 4ac sprinter - yeah "my mighty 4ac aus-spec sprinter is CRAZZZY - stock suspension and it makes me drive just like takumi!"

*end rant*

sorry, but it seems that some people turned this thread from the funny dig it was at the "Eminem commodore" into a personal attack on someone who has just bought a VL and was standing up for his car of choice!
oh and the dig was at standard aus-spec sprinters that thorpey says are "fully sick", not others that actually do handle more like REAL sprinters should
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 11:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i saw an Enimen VL today, it was that Dark Blue colur with a wishlist on it from AutoBahn, but the wishlist was still in the original order that it came in the packet..

RESPECT MY MAN!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BTW dave i have raced several VL's and my MA61 being 5spd + LSD gives me a slight advantage, Not only is my car lighter, but with the 2 features above i usually have an advantage, unless the VL has neons and an HSV that both provide 40kw each, then they have not much over me
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
causinmayhem wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 22:33

just my 2c...
when the original opel "V" car was brought down to Australia for testing it fell to pieces. GMH spent a fair amount of time and money developing the chassis for the australian market (meanwhile how much have they really changed the back end suspension set up since 1979... fair enough they've gone for IRS, but the way the rest of the back end is set up leaves a lot to be desired - although they may have changed it with the VX/VZ - i don't know, been out of the dunnydoor market for a couple of years now)

now as for the nissan rb30 being the most reliable motor ever in a commodore... can anybody say "cracked head" - the MOST reliable motor in a commodore (in my opinion) was the 253 V8. Now i have had a VL (rb30 auto... and for whoever said they were backed by a "traumatic" that ain't the truth... the trimatic was the three speed box used in the pre VL sixes and the v8's up until the VN. the rb30 was backed by a dodgy electronic "4 speed" NISSAN gearbox, which had many problems, especially with overdrive failing.. going back to "most reliable"... sure the motor (at least in mine) took a decent pounding and stayed mechanically reliable but the electronics had issues all over the place.... and were more expensive to replace than anything else that has ever been on a commie - pre or post VL (although GENIII...)

anyway, i'm with davedrifts - if i ever get another VL it's gonna be home to a decent V8!!!
good luck with your project davedrifts. and to all those that say he shouldn't be on here... why NOT? look at his avatar - it's way better than any 4ac sprinter - yeah "my mighty 4ac aus-spec sprinter is CRAZZZY - stock suspension and it makes me drive just like takumi!"

*end rant*

sorry, but it seems that some people turned this thread from the funny dig it was at the "Eminem commodore" into a personal attack on someone who has just bought a VL and was standing up for his car of choice!
oh and the dig was at standard aus-spec sprinters that thorpey says are "fully sick", not others that actually do handle more like REAL sprinters should

this is my two cents

I must comment that your "cracked head" threoy does not sum up if you say the car was "mechinically reliable" .I have heard heaps of people say this about the VL and yet none of the VL's I know off have "never" had this problem, except one but it had the titts flogged off it and was never really looked after. most of the time. I find it is stupidity that causes cracked heads. A classic example would be this bloke I work with. he has a HX Holden and had a worked 202 blue motor. he was thrashing the guts clean out of it one day with fuck all oil and water and cracked his head?? must just the 202 blue motors head(another motor with this claim for shitty head design and yet I never had any problems with mine) the next motor he had was a 202 red with a bit of a cam. he thrashed it and cracked the cylinder block. Eletricals are common on every make of car. take my Holden ute for example. the 253 was a good motor but I still like the RB30 better. I've had enough with carby powered cars, they use to much fuel compared to EFI and EFI is likely to run better on a cold morning (hey thats good I haven't had to warm up the 3S-FE yet Shocked I'll never own another carby powered car again for a runnabout. (I will for a drag car of course)
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mind u i do respect VL Turbos, but i would perfer an R31 GTS-R
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have too agree but I don't mind the VL but the name Skyline sound better then Commodore
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
u know what thorpy says
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"There fully sic"
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 22:52

"There fully sic"

Wait till big Ed reads this Confused
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
iv seen the "nismo" edition Rolling Eyes

it looked like a stock vl lowered with 18" rims and a huge nismo sitcker on top of the windscreen Confused
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have seen a Gemini with a Nismo sticker on it and a R33 GTS-T with a Mugen Badge on it!!
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Commodores suck the big one. I hate the way they look, I hate they way they sound, I hate the way wannabe Paul Walkers drive them. They are a family car and nothing else. You can almost guarantee that if a commodore has an exhaust on it it's driven by a retard.

davdrifts you are lost, giving toyotas shit on Toymods? I say everyone on toymods finds a commodore forum, sings up and starts a thread ripping on commodores. Then litter the forum with stupid little quips stating how "totally gay" those "bogan mobiles" are.

You stupid douche.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHAHAHAHHAH LOL this is who we have been looking to guide us into Battle with the Holdens!!!
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 17:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im a lil interested..... and just wondering does this package comes with a skanky "maria" occupying the passenger seat and 6 couzins in the back seats with "FULLI-SiK" up themselves Lebo attitude?

if so you have my $$$

coz i really need to fit in, in this area called broadmeadows...
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Mon, 03 January 2005 21:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no shit davedrifts, why are u here?!?

get the fuck out
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Tue, 04 January 2005 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WANTED_AE86 wrote on Tue, 04 January 2005 04:58

im a lil interested..... and just wondering does this package comes with a skanky "maria" occupying the passenger seat and 6 couzins in the back seats with "FULLI-SiK" up themselves Lebo attitude?

if so you have my $$$

coz i really need to fit in, in this area called broadmeadows...

Well there are actually a few different "themes" of course!! You can have the Wog Special, which iincludes as you have stated above, but instead of eminem comes with the Fat Pizza sound track and comes with 600 Sub-Wuuffers and no back seats.
Then there is hte bogan edition which comes with a completely fucked interior, a chick called "shazza" in the passengers and 12 of your best mates in the back, each passenger also gets knives and Wu-Tang jackets of there choice,
Glad i have helped clear that up anyone else have any more queries ? i will be takin orders soon just when my homies get back to me and my bruv snoop dawg and enimen get back to me from there honey moon
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Tue, 04 January 2005 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like its time to upgrade that sti forester
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Tue, 04 January 2005 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
make it fully sik ?
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Tue, 04 January 2005 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
does the vl come with fake nos subwoofers? fake airvents? are are those for falcons?
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: Enimen Edition Commodore Tue, 04 January 2005 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
davedrifts wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 19:13

Not every one who drives a VL is a wog.

a few of my wog mates drive VL's. Laughing
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ricer? Is it.
Next Topic:2 engines & trannys (Escudo) how did they sync them?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 12:46:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.15044689178467 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.