Toymods » General Car Talk » Another Holden Tosser

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
st184 sillycar
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Sat, 01 January 2005 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mick wrote on Sun, 02 January 2005 01:40

TRD_Supra wrote on Sat, 01 January 2005 16:14

didn't u guys know, When u purchase a VB - VL commodore it comes with a Free Eminem CD and a Wu Tang jacket

BAHAHA!!! Laughing yeah and also on automatic models you get a free moster tacho with shift light just incase the auto forgets to change gears! Very Happy

(groan) - Yeah, I don't get it either. I know a dude, fairly non-wankerish 98% of the time. Then he goes and buys an auto VN SS (he's a Diehard Ford fan!), and puts the biggest damn monsta tach I've ever seen on the A-Pillar ! !

Cracks me up, coz it reads to 9 or 10k rpm, but the wheezing 5L V8 never makes it past four and a half ! ! I can't laugh too hard in his face tho, koz he's freakin huge and knows how ta fight. Sad
  Send a private message to this user    
styler
Forums Junkie

October 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Sun, 02 January 2005 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats your favourite bumper sticker?

got rice? - hyundai excel.

excels are so gay

the little excel that could...

have you kicked an excel today?

as for commodores, yes the majority of ppl who
have them also have the wu tang / eminem pack
and a stock vp commadore with a 11 000 rpm tacho
that is close to the size of the wheels

but i appreciate ppl with worked vl turbos or ppl
who have done v8 conversions or worked a v8 or 6
and can drive properly

as for excels, well... theres no real excuses,
just pure gayness at its best

[Updated on: Mon, 03 January 2005 00:05]

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

didn't u guys know, When u purchase a VB - VL commodore it comes with a Free Eminem CD and a Wu Tang jacket

BAHAHA!!! Laughing yeah and also on automatic models you get a free moster tacho with shift light just incase the auto forgets to change gears! Very Happy

Yea didn't u know that is standard factory option, A normal Dash mounted tacho with a 5" Aftermarket Tacho with shiftlight from AutoBahn!!
In fact i think Excels are like the female version of a eminem edition commodore
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 01:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
st184 sillycar wrote on Sun, 02 January 2005 02:21

(groan) - Yeah, I don't get it either. I know a dude, fairly non-wankerish 98% of the time. Then he goes and buys an auto VN SS (he's a Diehard Ford fan!), and puts the biggest damn monsta tach I've ever seen on the A-Pillar ! !

Cracks me up, coz it reads to 9 or 10k rpm, but the wheezing 5L V8 never makes it past four and a half ! ! I can't laugh too hard in his face tho, koz he's freakin huge and knows how ta fight. Sad

You have forgotten he is tough cause he drives a Commodore man, all commodore drivers are tough, and cause they are such tanks they need to have the seat right back and some SNoop Dawwwg and Eminem clothes on to hide how macho they are. As for us toyota drivers.. well we just can't cut it without awesome pushrod motors that were made right up until the VZ!! 3.8L of Buick Pushrod Horse shit!! Just goes to show, the Buick 3.8 is as advanced as the 3K motor
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its funny because most of you drive ricers.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i drive a Stock MA61 with a $140 K&N Pod Filter and a 2.5" Sports Exhaust with 1 hot dawg and a 3" Straight through Stainless Muffler. Now how is that rice, no wish list, no neons. I am not trying to make out my car is something it's not. Most of the bogans that drive commodores are trying to make there cars riced up
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I drive a stocko SV21 Camry and I think it's a better car then any Eminem model Commodore on the road "At least us Toyota drivers don't make out our cars too be something there not!!! Very Happy "

PS. COMMODORE(applys too the Eminem models only)

C*nt
Of
Motor
Made to brake
Often
Door handles is about the only thing that seems too last
Old technology:- that means it is a full on BLING- BLING!
Race
Engine that most dickheads don't know how to drive

if you wanna make you Commodore fast. work the motor!!? not put shit like a 4" exhaust on a stoko V6, 19" mags and hugh arse monsta tacho's on auto's that are lucky to see 5,000rpm (have too mention that!! Rolling Eyes) . the Eminem Commodores are more show then go!! when you actually do mods that MAKE the car quicker then you have bragging rights, not "I just put a hugh spoiler on my Commodore, its the only mod I have done, It should beat my neibours Porsche Carrera GT now!" Get my point!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 11:58

Yea didn't u know that is standard factory option, A normal Dash mounted tacho with a 5" Aftermarket Tacho with shiftlight from AutoBahn!!
In fact i think Excels are like the female version of a eminem edition commodore

its not that they give them to you, they actually give u a gift certificate for autobahn, its just they are all wankers who buy that shit
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 13:05

Its funny because most of you drive ricers.

do you have any idea what a ricer is? Rolling Eyes

do a search buddy
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i do. Anything that comes out of japan is ricer shit thats probly not even worth lighting on fire. GO TOYOTA
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like all cars Confused
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 19:24

Yeah i do. Anything that comes out of japan is ricer shit thats probly not even worth lighting on fire. GO TOYOTA

oh my... why are you here if you dont like toyotas dave?
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 10:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
probably watched a bit of initial d.. decided a hachi roku was cool.. but drives a holden lol
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 18:24

HA HA HA. What with your comments in the other thread, and now this shit that dribbles from you, you really are an ignorant typical commonWHORE driving bogan. Go drift into a tree.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 12:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No a Ricer is someone who buys a little buzz box and Neons, GT Wing, Wishlist, big mags (mostly chrome/spinners) and light mods. Most for Show rather than go. A stock car from japan is not rice it is stock. And most stock cars from japan are not only more fuel efficent but quicker and more reliable
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=Apollo wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 23:07]

Go drift into a tree.

LOL, mind u the Pontiac GTO (monaro) Drift car is quite impressive!!! but still most 86's would beat this Pontiac in a drift battle and i hate to say it, but even S13' and 180sx would too. If Australians are really shitty at one thing, its making cars
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=TRD_Supra wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 23:12]
Apollo wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 23:07

Go drift into a tree.

LOL, mind u the Pontiac GTO (monaro) Drift car is quite impressive!!! but still most 86's would beat this Pontiac in a drift battle and i hate to say it, but even S13' and 180sx would too. If Australians are really shitty at one thing, its making cars

my BMX bike can drift Rolling Eyes you think I could enter it in a drift comp against Commodores Razz
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mick 20" BMX
vs
Dave Vl Commodore 20" Spinners
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 23:26

Mick 20" BMX
vs
Dave Vl Commodore 20" Spinners

speaking of spinners I seen these fully sic spinners on a VS ute the other day. he had just loose it playing on his stereo so. I've seen the Eminem ute version
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Respect Mick... btw did u think to yerself... thank god i don't waste my money on shit
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 23:37

Respect Mick... btw did u think to yerself... thank god i don't waste my money on shit

Na! I thought those would look good on the Camry Razz (fuck that joking of cause) yeah I have too agree there I don't understand what the point of spinners are really? oh maybe they act as a fan that makes the car faster by fanning it along? or maybe to cool down the over heating brakes from where they have been overridden?
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i came in contact with a really nice holden driver today,

he was a younger bloke with a really clean VR/VS with a V8 it was silver and had big rims and of course, the monsta tacho... he of course was impressed with the supra and after some fun we had a chat at a servo about our cars and what we plan to do.

the good ones out there guys... please dont stereotype because im sure you dont like people dissing you out for driving a "ricer buzz box" etc etc etc. i know i dont like it when people call me a typical import driver...
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i don't mind being called a Rice Buzz Box driver cause i love my car and i would muc hratehr have an MA61 over a VL anyday VL Turbo or NA
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

BZZZZZZZZZTT

WRONG

DO A SEARCH!
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Mon, 03 January 2005 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alwaysRA23 wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 23:59

he was a younger bloke with a really clean VR/VS with a V8 it was silver and had big rims and of course, the monsta tacho... he of course was impressed with the supra and after some fun we had a chat at a servo about our cars and what we plan to do.

the good ones out there guys... please dont stereotype because im sure you dont like people dissing you out for driving a "ricer buzz box" etc etc etc. i know i dont like it when people call me a typical import driver...

as its the same case in all of life
"the majority ruin it for the rest", in this case... its respect
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing You guys are so easy. Who ever said i drive a holden? not me thats for sure. All i said some holdens are ok because in actual fact, they are. But nearly all of you are to immature to accept tha t some cars may be better than your little toyota's.
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Tue, 04 January 2005 10:31

Laughing You guys are so easy. Who ever said i drive a holden? not me thats for sure. All i said some holdens are ok because in actual fact, they are. But nearly all of you are to immature to accept tha t some cars may be better than your little toyota's.

Funnily enough, a VL isn't one of them Rolling Eyes
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 02:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts: Of course some cars are going to be faster. There is no point in trying to be the fastest ever as someone will always have a bigger wallet.

That is why I am aiming to be the quickest 1jz powered car in Australia. (I think I may have a chance) I definitely know that I would have no chance of quickest 6 as there are all out drag cars with unlimited budgets to compete against then.

And the looks of a car are all about opinions. And you know what they say about opinions. Razz
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Tue, 04 January 2005 12:31

Who said you drive a 'whore? You did.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=55468&start=0&rid=96&S=60045ce92f4fb 6702ff75b1c6e2d2482

As frank said, not a VL that's for sure.

Did you get the normal factory run version that came with the P plate factory installed?

Or did you get the limited edition with the L plate?

And yes, some holdens are ok. Like mine for example because it's really a toyota and not that opel rubbish.
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not mine dickhead i found one for my sister, good on ya cock head. Notice how i said, WE bought ours. I never said it was mine and that i drove it, you simply took it that way.

[Updated on: Tue, 04 January 2005 03:46]

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
look dave u still haev contact with a commodore... you are now infected with the bogan gene
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 06:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Tue, 04 January 2005 09:24

alwaysRA23 wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 23:59

as its the same case in all of life
"the majority ruin it for the rest", in this case... its respect

yeah there are some nice ones getting around thou not many but. my best mate owns a VH Commodore with a set of 14 inch wheels a recondition 202 and it's manual. he payed $1200 with roady and rego. I think it's a good buy even if it is a Commodore. he selling now thou. It's sad that a fairly original Commodore like that is probablly going too be brought by some dickhead who will fuck what was once was a good car.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is y i love my stock MA61 well it has light mods
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no offence, but a 2.5" exhaust (cannon muffler? Confused) and a shitty pod filter probably make your car produce less power than standard. I would hardly call them mods.

[Updated on: Tue, 04 January 2005 08:35]

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
na they give it a little more actually
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
since i will be getting the 1JZ soon i decided get an exhaust which is a little bigger to suite the turbo'd engine
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
they give more? lol. what you can feel the extra horse? lol It is probably a bit louder so you feel like you are going faster.

[Updated on: Tue, 04 January 2005 08:38]

davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2.5" wouldn't be too big for 2.8L n/a engine. Pod filter is still better than stock induction on most cars IMO even when not enclosed. Get an air box around it and some piping from the front bar and then you will get more power.
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
light modifications to me are things like- a but of head work/maybe mild cams/excractors(not an exhaust still using the cast manifold!)/chip.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I personally reckon you can't go wrong with head work.
muaythaiman
Regular

August 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nothing beats a good head job! Very Happy
But seriously, it just shits me when people on this forum take their "holden bashing" so seriously. Doesn't that just make you as bad as the so called bogans that bag out "jap crap"? It takes a bigger man to say, "yeah commodores aren't a bad car. Because the truth is, they aren't that bad, They just aren't what you or I'd prefer.

davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah. And i dont think u drive ricers, i love old skool toyota's. I just love to see every one jump to there defences. Rice to me is wings and bodykits on tuff a daewoo matiz. Laughing My mum called a Ferrari 360 modena rice. Shes got no idea.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah that is true. I don't mine the good ones, standard ones that are well looked after and the ones that are done up for raceing etc. It's more so the ones who drive them like dickheads that piss me of about them,oh and the bragg factor they have too. these are the idiots that give the Commodore a bad name. all cars have a use and the Commodore is designed for family use. a job it can do well. but I'm still flat trying too work out why the V6 version is so sporty too some of these 'hoons'? It was a pretty funny joke at the time.(Eminem Commodore)

P.S you can make a Commodore go hard. Engine work people
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedrifts wrote on Tue, 04 January 2005 21:07

Rice to me is wings and bodykits on tuff a daewoo matiz. Laughing

thats just bad rice that Laughing
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a daewoo matiz is a Jap rice as
Brown rice is to White rice,
jeffro RA28
Regular

August 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This topic is rather amusing to me
huh u think that the image the dickhead drivers that
co-insidently drive Holdens is a bogan image. I bought a VK Commodore for 200 buckeroonies from a local car yard. We drove it to our farm, wipped out the angle grinder cut the roof off, smacked in a spotlight, and made it into a very effective shooting wagon. Now can u just imagine 3 feral looking, long haired teenagers hanging out the roof chasing pigs through the scrub along the "bogan" river(western NSW)? Now thats wat i would call bogan(even if i am calling myself a bogan).

Just thought id give u city slickers ["edit"] my view on the word bogan. no critizm ment, all in good fun) And i hope it gives some of u a laugh.

btw
Quote:

look dave u still haev contact with a commodore... you are now infected with the bogan gene

that is the funniest dam thing i have heard all week...

[Updated on: Tue, 04 January 2005 11:07]

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 10:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and i spoke to several mechanics and exhaust fitter's and they all recommended that 2.5" was optimum for a 2.8, 6Cyl, and a K&N pod is far better than the little mouse hole that air can get in
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jeffro RA28 wrote on Tue, 04 January 2005 21:46

co-insidently drive Holdens is a bogan image. I bought a VK Commodore for 200 buckeroonies from a local car yard. We drove it to our farm, wipped out the angle grinder cut the roof off, smacked in a spotlight, and made it into a very effective shooting wagon. Now can u just imagine 3 feral looking, long haired teenagers hanging out the roof chasing pigs through the scrub along the "bogan" river(western NSW)? Now thats wat i would call bogan(even if i am calling myself a bogan).

Just thought id give u city slickers a more correct meaning of "bogan".(no critizm ment, all in good fun) And i hope it gives some of u a laugh.

I think the concept of a bogan is merely a person who acts in a rebelious way and tends to steer clear of normal functioning society. A good example is those desert people from mad max... Mind u everyone from mad max is a bogan
jeffro RA28
Regular

August 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 11:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, well i wouldnt say a Dickhead that drives a holden is someone who tends to steer clear of normal functioning society. and may perhaps act in a normal manner except for when driving.

[Updated on: Tue, 04 January 2005 11:04]

mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jeffro RA28 wrote on Tue, 04 January 2005 21:46

Just thought id give u city slickers ["edit"] my view on the word bogan. no critizm ment, all in good fun) And i hope it gives some of u a laugh.

btw
Quote:

that is the funniest dam thing i have heard all week...

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing well thats the best use of heard for a Commodore yet lol
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had a pulsar with a ful sik pipe out the back try and race me tonight...shame by the end of 1st i was about 3 car lengths ahead Laughing Cool
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Tue, 04 January 2005 23:41

i had a pulsar with a ful sik pipe out the back try and race me tonight...shame by the end of 1st i was about 3 car lengths ahead Laughing Cool

im fully sik
monkey
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Tue, 04 January 2005 16:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 14:51

i drive a Stock MA61 with a $140 K&N Pod Filter and a 2.5" Sports Exhaust with 1 hot dawg and a 3" Straight through Stainless Muffler. Now how is that rice, no wish list, no neons. I am not trying to make out my car is something it's not. Most of the bogans that drive commodores are trying to make there cars riced up

Daewoo isn;t Jap, its Korean, Dave hahahaha u n00b Smile
140 $ u got RIPPED OFF n00b TRD supra Smile
wow huge 2.5" exhuast for how many KW ur 2.8L engine making ? lol don;t make me laugh, ur full of shit dude.

not taking sides, i've driven and modified(cam,twin TB,140kw! VP commodore V6) and Celica's and both are great cars to work on and repairs are cheap (xcept maf sensor on celica grr). DON't fuking bag buick 3.8L its farking strong motor, youse bias toyota people don;t know shit.

as for the topic, there are lots of wankers on the road, in any car(mainly see more commodore because its 50% of the cars on the road are COMMODORES) its just the way kids are grown up these days with gay movies like F&F and TOQUE (pfftt) bikes is next kool things and i see many dead bodies already.

Have you Kicked an Excel today? should kick more of those panels in lol.

[Updated on: Tue, 04 January 2005 17:14]

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Wed, 05 January 2005 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its worth $140 but i paid $80 for it and wat is wrong with a 2.5" pipe ?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Wed, 05 January 2005 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
monkey wrote on Wed, 05 January 2005 03:58

TRD_Supra wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 14:51

Daewoo isn;t Jap, its Korean, Dave hahahaha u n00b Smile
140 $ u got RIPPED OFF n00b TRD supra Smile
wow huge 2.5" exhuast for how many KW ur 2.8L engine making ? lol don;t make me laugh, ur full of shit dude.

not taking sides, i've driven and modified(cam,twin TB,140kw! VP commodore V6) and Celica's and both are great cars to work on and repairs are cheap (xcept maf sensor on celica grr). DON't fuking bag buick 3.8L its farking strong motor, youse bias toyota people don;t know shit.

as for the topic, there are lots of wankers on the road, in any car(mainly see more commodore because its 50% of the cars on the road are COMMODORES) its just the way kids are grown up these days with gay movies like F&F and TOQUE (pfftt) bikes is next kool things and i see many dead bodies already.

Have you Kicked an Excel today? should kick more of those panels in lol.

Y are u trying to justify 50% of the wankers on the road then ? and If u have forgotten this is a Toyota Forum so of course there is going o be alot of biase towards toyotas. I have also driven a VL,VN,VS,VY,VUSS,VYSS and a V2 and yes the SS and the V2 do have pick up bit still they are a very boat like and most of the fuckheads that do they up are bogans
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Wed, 05 January 2005 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jeffro RA28 wrote on Tue, 04 January 2005 18:46

and you know whats even more sad dude.. is the rego costs you 4 times what the car did! Sad
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Wed, 05 January 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL good point!
davedrifts
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Another Holden Tosser Wed, 05 January 2005 03:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn TRD SUPRA, ur still at school and you've driven all of those commodores?...yeh right buddy. I think ur blowin smoke up your own arse.
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Another Holden Tosser Wed, 05 January 2005 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
last night on my way to the gorge, i pull up at the lights, next to a green vr commodore with 16" chromies and those gay clear rear lights.

so i take off normally, 10 secs to 60 kays, and he takes even longer and is behind about a length. then i hear him rev the shit out of it, and take off infront to about 100kays.

ok.... Rolling Eyes
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:is this a normal toyota thing?
Next Topic:Sly Silicon
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 15 16:26:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010993003845215 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.