Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » Tasmania toymoders

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
NickZ
Regular

February 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Fri, 12 November 2004 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im using a microtech digi2 computer that I was using in my ke70.
Ive got a manifold lined up on this forum for $150 if you are selling soon, how soon?

I doesnt got too bad...im happy with what i paid.
Just needs work on the steering and shocks.

Send a private message to this user    
pheonix83
Regular

June 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Fri, 12 November 2004 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much u pay ?

he wanted 900 when i was talking to him ?

i wont be selling till i complete the turbo build.

if you are interested in some twin spark 3tgte parts sing out.
my number is 0400905988.
Jamie

i used to drive the old brown ET in launy, u wanted to buy my HD clutch once
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Fri, 12 November 2004 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a bit off topis do u guys wanna join TTC ?
www.taztoy.cjb.net
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Fri, 12 November 2004 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hello guys. i just got myself that little red ke30 with the 15inch hyper fang mags on it. planing a 2tg/3tg bild for when i get my ps back. i work at tint a car in lunnie I'm the little dude in the red hat lol. so if any of you guys want windows done cheap sing out. my brother is pheonix83 and we are building him a warm 2tg/3tgte motor so look out for that when it hits the road its a dark blue ke35 with 13inch hot wires. (ROLLA BOY) did you let a bloke called Scott work on your car? i think i no the one he has a gold sprinter and i think i saw your car at his house like 5 months ago when you just put the 20v in. my brother got that rapped ta22 of him.
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Fri, 12 November 2004 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check out the web site for our car club if u r interested there seems to b a few tassie toyota drivers around and we wanna make it as big as possible
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmania toymoders Thu, 18 November 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, i just got my windows tinted at the solar tint place. How cheap is cheap?
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Thu, 18 November 2004 09:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well how much did you pay? maybe i could do $250 cash or something along that line. and we have a better rep then most of the other guys and better tint so has anyone seen my car driveing the street or doing blocks at night?????
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmania toymoders Fri, 19 November 2004 00:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I paid $240 although that was shit tint with only 5 years warrentee. $250 is great!

I'm pretty sure i know your car, is it that kinda orangey red colour??? and is parked a few places back from speedy wheels quite often?

I used to have a KE30 that colour for a while, was great fun due to being so light and having bald tyres, used to get the back end out so easy. The first day i had it i got a visit from the cops for bagging up the rear wheels in front of the cop station in Penguin Laughing

u seen my new car around yet???
<<<<< in the pic

[Updated on: Fri, 19 November 2004 00:08]

goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Fri, 19 November 2004 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes thats the car but now its got a 2tgue in it, i think ive seen your car is it a 4 door hatch and do you do blocks much in it, you will not see my car on the road untill next year till i get my ticket back but if i do get a mate 2 drive it in i will look out for you and if you see me pull me over.
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmania toymoders Fri, 19 November 2004 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man what deloraine do u live at ?
the one near rosny park or the one near westbury and lonnie ?
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Sat, 20 November 2004 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
near westbury and lonnie is there 2 in tas? dam i thought one was bad lol. witch one are you from
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Sat, 20 November 2004 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
since when is there a deloraine at or near rosny. i never knew there was hmm
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmania toymoders Sat, 20 November 2004 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I always thought there was one toward rosny park .
I've been 2 deloraine near westbury b4 i saw some fool in a excel with a GT wing on it and his "shopping list" of stickers on it.
He gave me the dirtyest look when i laughed at him.
Also when i was there some woman when she walked past sang the men in black song at me.
I was wearing a black suit with a black tie and white shirt tho.
I also met the woman who drives the orange FPV sedan.

I also met a few people with the last name "BEER"

[Updated on: Sat, 20 November 2004 05:54]

cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmania toymoders Sat, 20 November 2004 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah, mine is a 2 door Wink only one in Tassie i rekon! just look out for the 'GT Twincam 16' stickers on the side and FX GT stickers on the back. Currently has 16" CSA Predators, there will be a black 2 door in Hobart in a month of two. A Bloke called Shaun (MYSTKL) is importing it.

I don't do blocks much any more, i used to when i had my 4 door SX although it is too risk now with these anti hoon laws. I still do a block or 2 when i am coming past though, just to checkout some of the nicer cars!

[Updated on: Sat, 20 November 2004 15:33]

goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Sun, 21 November 2004 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well mookie where do you live in tas? i got the 2tg in so i will be in town in about 2 weeks in it. god dam i took it to devonport last night and geee did it turn some heads. one guy came up to me in the car park and said has she got a 13b or 12a in it lol it sounds like a rota in low rpms
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Sun, 21 November 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shaun (mystikal) that works at creative cars!!!. Hey camra40 do u kno a guy with the last name Young that also works at creative cars.. ?? and bring on the blockies i love doing them. I always used to get out there on the Weekends in my RA60 and take on those VK's (and win most of the time) it was great fun and i only ever got pulled over once for cutting off a copper, but i knew him from army (i'm in army reserves) so he let me off with a caution Wink
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Tasmania toymoders Sun, 21 November 2004 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Celica wrote on Sun, 21 November 2004 17:49

and bring on the blockies i love doing them.

r u sure u are a boy ???

I've seen mystikal around why did he call it that ? did it have anything 2 do with the rapper ?

I've never done blockies i mean what is the point i could think of much better ways to spend petrol .

goonman86
I live in kingston a bit further south.
What is the record for getting from hobart to lonnie ?
or vica verca.

[Updated on: Sun, 21 November 2004 14:03]

TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Sun, 21 November 2004 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blockies is great fun, i love the stiff competition between the commodores and the excels (and the odd R31 cause it's almost a VL) and it's even better when i used to cain all those VK's in the RA60.. oh the good old days.. how i will just have ot eat them all with the MA61!! and hte gas guzzling 5M-E
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmania toymoders Mon, 22 November 2004 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A mate of mine has a 3T in a TA22 and it sounds just like a rotar at low revs as well, especially so when he lets off the choke and gets it to idle at 500rpm Very Happy must be a T series thing.

TRD_Celica: I don't know where shaun works, I only just met him recently on a cruise, no idea about the name (mystkl) of his car either. Is the person that you are refering to Jason? the green car in this pic

http://www.twincam.org/forums/uploads/post-3-1099870041.jpg

I used to do blockies a bit when i was young although i soon got over it. These days it's not worth it with the new anti-hoon laws anyway (only in my opinion), i still like to do a block or stop and watch if i am passing by as there are usually some nice cars to checkout!

[Updated on: Mon, 22 November 2004 03:57]

TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Mon, 22 November 2004 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shaun aka Mystikal drive an AE92 hatch with the stock engine in it. 4AFE i think its that rolla with the massive decal up the side
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmania toymoders Mon, 22 November 2004 03:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep that's the one. I havn't actually see it in the flesh, he had problems with the CVs on the day we had the cruise so came in a Mini-truck instead Smile

He will have a black 2 door ae92 hatch like mine in a couple of weeks so keep an eye out for it!
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Mon, 22 November 2004 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well the good old supra should still be able to take him!! is it 4AGE or GZE? i just had a quote for a 6MGE installed for $3000 i think that is a little steep, i think $3000 on the 5ME would give it heaps more power.. but i ain't even gunna do that.. mods i will do will be POD, Extractors, 2.5", 5" muffler, dunno if i should get a dumper.. maybe a stage 3 cam. to start with i am aiming at about 120kw
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmania toymoders Mon, 22 November 2004 04:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are you talking about Jasons car that is pictured above??? I Doubt you'd have a chance at all Razz I can beat 5me powered supras with a stock 4AGE!

Jasons Rolla has a MAP sensor 4agze with fmic and nevo pulley! that thing is bloody quick.

[Updated on: Mon, 22 November 2004 04:35]

cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmania toymoders Mon, 22 November 2004 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just realised that you'd be refering to Shauns new car Wink it has a small port 4age. As mentioned above i beat a ma61 in my old sx hatch which had a small port 4age. What is the power rating for a 5me from the factory??? somewhere around the 100kw mark i'd be guessing?

EDIT: bloody spelling Neutral

[Updated on: Mon, 22 November 2004 04:39]

TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Mon, 22 November 2004 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
5M-3 = 103kw, but she won't b stock for long, i am getting a POD with a shroud whilst in QLD then back here i will get a set of extractors, 2.5" and a sports muffler, maybe around 5" i am hoping to get around 120kw
TRD_Celica
Regular

August 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Mon, 22 November 2004 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
na the supra wouldn't take a 4AGZE espically if it had a nevo on it. but i got a feeling the old 5me can take a 4age, more torque + power, but we shall c when i get her
white83supra
Regular

March 2003

Re: Tasmania toymoders Mon, 22 November 2004 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I fitted a 6mge to my MA61 for around $2300. I fitted extractors, a 2.5inch system and had the head cleaned up. I also ran a pod filter. Acceleration is awesome even with the auto. Very few can beat me at the lights and uphill no one can. With the 5me computer it runs very well and has lots more power but... it starves for fuel at high revs and runs very rich at low revs. All the power is in the low to mid usable rev range unlike those little buzz boxes. Totally worth it though. Very good value for money upgrade. Evil or Very Mad
Big Azza
Occasional Poster

November 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Fri, 24 December 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey ppl...
Im new in Devonport and I drive a turbo ae86. I'm selling it but while it's still mine i'd like to do some k's. if there is a cruise or anything organised please pm me. there is really a shortage of competition for fast imports down here. and this thread is getting too long.
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmania toymoders Sat, 25 December 2004 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There was talk of a cruise in Hobart in Janurary some time at twincam.org although i havn't heard of anything recenty. There was also talk of some malbourn based twincam.org people coming over on the boat for a few cruises.

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Sat, 25 December 2004 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat a waste of time, why bother coming from Vic to Cold old Tas for a drive...
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Sat, 25 December 2004 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have dragged an AE92 with a 4AGE and i can beat them with my supra. Mods so far are: 5ME with, $140 K&N High flowed POD, 2.5" Press Bent exhaust with a 3" straight through Cannon style muffler.
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Wed, 29 December 2004 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cam the ke 30 now had efi so it dont sound like a rota any more Sad but it does go a bit better and better on fuel as well like $13 to 100 kms i think. i would like to meet up again in town one night if your keen
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Wed, 29 December 2004 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have to ring these fuckheads in QLD that hit my car so they will pay for it, but i will meet up with u soon!! when is good for u ?
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Wed, 29 December 2004 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well im in hobart new years so then i gess. btw? who hit your car????
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Wed, 29 December 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
before i bought the car some fucking stupid bus company that carries school kids swiped the car and too out the indicator lights and put a scratch in the flares, so i drive it around unregistered!!! i will b smashed new years. Where are u today ? or when will u be down any time soon ?
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmania toymoders Fri, 31 December 2004 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm working out at sheffield untill the end on jan 7 days a week so won't be cruising untill after then. A mate of mine with a Ta22 is about to start a 3t/2t hybrid motor and is keen to have a chat to you. He is in hobart, do you have any good URLs for refference?

TRD_Supra: I'll race you in my 4age ae92 one day Wink although you'll probably beat me!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Sat, 01 January 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries mate!!! when do u want to meet up, When are we gunna have our toyota cruise ? I am thining very very soon, maybe in a week or so? anyone got any ideas when ?
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Sat, 01 January 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well cam his he bilding a 2tg/3tg motor? well tell him to give me a call or something i havent started mine yet lol. i just got bak from hobart oh man it was fully sik and the rolla was so good on fuel was about $50 from deloRAINE to kingston and back so im happy with that there is some nice cars down there anyway ill sms you my number and gat him to give me a call p.s sorry about the spelling im still pissed i think lol
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Sun, 02 January 2005 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i bet the 5ME gets better fuel economy.... not!!! so far i have gotten 200k's and almost down to half a tank!! only cost me $40 for a fuel tank tho!!
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: Tasmania toymoders Wed, 05 January 2005 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I won't be about to go on a cruise for a couple of weeks yet. I'm working 7 days a week out at a rasberry farm in sheffield untill the end of the season.

I get pretty good ecconomy from the 4age, usually about 16 litres of premium from launny to hobart with one or two passengers. I only go 100kmph though because my car still has the japanesse ding dong thing that kicks in at 104kmph.

The engine my mate is looking to build will be a 3t/2t hybrid. he currently has a 13TU (3t with some emissions crap), he is planning on putting a 2TG head on it although is still only in the research stages as far as i know. His car is also in the process of being resprayed.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: Tasmania toymoders Wed, 05 January 2005 01:39 Go to previous message
well i want ot have a cruise prett soon. Don't worry tho it won't b the last!!
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:REAL Toyota Cruise !!!!!
Next Topic:Tasmanian Toyota Cruise's
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:41:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0086522102355957 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.